Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Stormy, Jack, Nora, Piper Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:24 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Stormy Ortega
Link to their journal: xxx
Ask my character questions about: Disney, Mist life, breaking into people's rooms for fun, past relationship with Jack, really she'll answer anything with some odd answer~

Stormy is currently trying to piece her life back together and just recently became a full hunter, though she has no pride over it and is in fact afraid of facing her division leader for a variety of reasons. Her mood sways between dutiful silence and forced cheer, depending on how current company is. She's contemplating specialization but tends to worry about others instead of figuring out her own goals, which has put her in a stagnant state. Stormy has also recently survived being infested by Insanity bugs and has lost her hair and gained some new triggers in the process. Is Noemi's cousin on their mothers' side.

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Jack Hawthorn
Ask my character questions about: Future projects, past relationship with Stormy, also anything goes though he won't be nearly as forthcoming

Jack is currently trying to get samples from Fear creatures and Insanity infected creatures in order to start discerning their genetic makeup. He has high hopes of actually creating life in the labs despite the challenge and has a variety of other side projects he wouldn't mind accomplishing, though his people skills are awful. His weapon is also a Creation Legacy, which means Owain has vague memories and impulses leaning towards the theme and can see through the natural appearances of other legacies.

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Nora Ravensgrove
Ask my character questions about: Cooking, armor care, relation/partnerships, her old job/life, other "ask your mum" things, anything~

Nora is currently hating the desert life. B| And also being horribly nosy to anyone who calls her a friend. She's Gale's cousin and so far disapproves of his current gf like any good ignorant older sister figure. Really loves peaches and has left behind a young daughter to join Deus.

ASK ME ANYTHING!
still working on her card bc ps is glitching on me

Name of character: Piper Blacke
Link to their journal: xxx (out of dateish)
Ask my character questions about: Hair care, how to be a popstar, family (cousin to Kettil Blacke), relationships, whatever you want!

Piper is currently trying to figure out her feelings towards Brenley, frustrated with her school progress, and otherwise just dandy thanks for asking. She's got little knowledge about hunters or horsemen and seems to be in this little bubble where clearly she's the center of the world. Wonderland has shaken her somewhat, but she's bouncing back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:37 pm
For Nora --

1. What house in Hogwarts would you be a part of?

2. How has being a former police officer influenced you as a Hunter?

3. If you weren't a Hunter, what would be your job?

4. Who are you closest to?

5. If there was one thing you could change about being a Hunter, what would it be and why?

For Jack --

2. Why are you obsessed with trying to create life through experiments?

3. If you weren't a Hunter, what would be your job? What do you think you would be doing?

4. Which Hunter do you respect the most?

5. What is something about you people would be surprised to learn?  

Akina Tokuwa

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Stormy: Gale is dead. A fellow Hunter killed him in cold blood in a mission and got away scot free. What would you do next?

ol-j-man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 pm
Zoobey

Stormy: Gale is dead. A fellow Hunter killed him in cold blood in a mission and got away scot free. What would you do next?

[There is a long pause and a mile long stare at the thought. Her hands fiddle with one another unconsciously, threading fingers in and out. It's clear she's disturbed by the idea, but also deep in thought.]

There's always a reason something happens, even if the reason is no reason at all. As far as I know, Gale doesn't really have enemies. It'd depend on who it is, the circumstances. Always the circumstances, the variables, the speciic conditions for something so improbable to happen.

[There's another pause, shorter this time. Her voice is quiet, but her eyes are bright and steady.]

I've been practicing shadowing people for a long while now. That, lock picking, quick getaways, everything else Mist expects you to do to keep up with the other divisions--Death stuff especially since that's where most of my concentration goes. I'd utilize all of my skills to track them down and get them alone, preferably on a mission, and then . . . I'd ask why. I'd have to know why. I'd find out everything there is to know and more, by any means necessary.

I don't know if I'd kill them then. I don't know. I'd want to, though, badly. I've killed before, even if the hunter was just a golem in those mock trials. It's nothing new to me now.

But then I'd put my focuses where it really matters: finding a way to bring him back. I failed with Nevada because she didn't want to live, but I know Gale would, I know because he promised me he would, and that'd be enough to keep me going. I'm familiar with the library, the golems, parts of Halloween--I'd do whatever it takes to get him back. Even if it means finding Death himself.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Jack, are you sure, no homo? ARE YOU SURE? (Are you positive. I got a shortie here, and--)

If you could have a tryst with anyone you wanted-- and it'd stay 100% a secret, who would it be with?

Is there anything you wouldn't do in the name of scientific progress?

What's the size of your ideal shoe collection?

--

Stormy, what's your favourite disney princess? Or character, I ain't picky. Would you trade lives with any of them?

If Caelius was a disney villain, which one would he be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:23 pm
Akina Tokuwa

nora
[laughs] Dunno! Probably Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, I suppose, depends on if I'd gotten recruited early or not; I was a righteous little arse as a kid. If there's an option to do both, though, I'd rather that: Gryffinpuff sounds like a good name, eh?

2. How has being a former police officer influenced you as a Hunter?
Well for one, I'm already prepped for a shitstorm from the get go. Not that it usually got so bad--most of the time I was on traffic duty anyway--but you go in and eventually you start settling in to the idea that the uniform gets you looks, good and bad. You're ready to keep the peace and stop crime and all that, s'not that much different at Deus. All the regulations're nice, you've got to know where you stand and what's what.

3. If you weren't a Hunter, what would be your job?
I'd be back in West Sussex working towards becoming a sergeant, I suppose. If I really got to choose, though, money and rent aside, I wouldn't mind being a cook in some high-end restaurant: always busy, got a sort of chaotically organized feel to it, noise and people and whatnot, and heaps of delicious food!

4. Who are you closest to?
Er. [makes a face, issuing a horselike puff of breath] You know, I'm not very good at being close per say, but I've met some nice chaps here. Evan's been a solid mentor from day one, for instance. Gale I've already trusted, but he's family so I don't suppose that counts. I know quite a few faces already, but I can't say I'm especially close to anyone right now. [leans in with a conspiring whisper] Mind you, I'm still watching out for the lot of them regardless. Someone's got to, trainee rank or not.

5. If there was one thing you could change about being a Hunter, what would it be and why?
It's a toss up between upping the recruitment age so that we stop employing child soldiers for god's sake, or sprucing the hell out of the basement. Good grief, it's nasty down there.

jack
I've never read the books or seen the movies. [flatly] For some reason, however, people still believe that's a valid personality question, right up there next to What's your sign?

2. Why are you obsessed with trying to create life through experiments?
Obsessed is a harsh word. This is the long answer: Curiosity drives me as it does my partner, though Owain has had sudden memories of his former life that do not seem common for weapon partners, most of which also include the central idea of creation. The potential in being able to create our own Fear subjects is near limitless: more accurate experimentation on the affects of various stimuli on Fear, the nature of Insanity and how it corrupts the core (perhaps branching out to the titans as well), a power source even if the construction is feasible and efficient enough. Subjects could also be used to better model our golems, though I am not entirely sure if they would be applicable there.

The short answer: I have a secret longing to understand what it means to be a god. [He smiles in a way that makes it unclear if he's joking or not]

3. If you weren't a Hunter, what would be your job? What do you think you would be doing?
I would be finishing my bachelor's in bio-engineering and looking into post-graduate schools, as my parents would expect of me. I would also have to deal with various questions about marriage.

4. Which Hunter do you respect the most?
The Doctor, for one. Ignoring the fact that he's my leader, it's clear he's been doing something right if he's lived that long and retained his position, and he is accommodating with the right presentation and reasoning. Caelius is another, for all his unpopularity: he knows how to get the job done and has the rare ability to completely sever his compassion for others, which is admirable and necessary in this line of work.

5. What is something about you people would be surprised to learn?
[brow raise] What do people already know about me? That I'm brusque, rude, and sarcastic? That I love coffee and am jaded in that cliched lone wolf with a broken heart way? Shouldn't that be enough? [He doesn't appear open to actually answering the question for a moment, but then he sighs and rolls his eyes upward]

My first name isn't actually Jack. I legally changed my name when I was 18. Originally, it was Dong-Min ÅŽm Hawthorn, ÅŽm being my mother's maiden name. But who the ******** wants to go around being called Dong in the US anyway? [snorts] I got enough s**t as it was without that helping.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:08 pm
astrazilla

jack
Jack, are you sure, no homo? ARE YOU SURE? (Are you positive. I got a shortie here, and--)
[flat stare] I'm used to more creativity when it comes to this question. No homo for the last god damn time. The New Year's alternate timeline proved how disastrous that would be anyway, and there's enough fags on the island as it is.

If you could have a tryst with anyone you wanted-- and it'd stay 100% a secret, who would it be with?
Haven't updated my list in a while, so keep that in mind: depending on my mood, either Zhang Ziyi, Scarlett Johansson, Lucy Liu, or Selma Hayak. Whoever it is, they need to be wearing some Hermès with thin black leggings to be perfect.

Is there anything you wouldn't do in the name of scientific progress?
Aside from killing myself? No.

What's the size of your ideal shoe collection?
Large enough to be enjoyed, small enough to be well hidden. I've yet to find a happy medium.

stormy
Stormy, what's your favourite disney princess? Or character, I ain't picky. Would you trade lives with any of them?
[She blinks owlishly several times, then makes a soft, high-pitched noise and wibbles in her seat.]
(( In truth, Stormy loves almost all of the characters for a variety of reasons but doesn't believe herself worthy enough to trade places with any as wondrous as that sounds. That would mean subjecting someone to Deus life anyway, which is unacceptable. ))

If Caelius was a disney villain, which one would he be?
[She's quiet for a moment, considering this seriously. Her eyes dart around, wary of if the man in question would somehow hear.]

Maybe a mix of Chernabog and Claude Frollo. Chernabog is always marketed as pure evil, which a lot of people see Caelius as. Chernabog can summon the souls of the dead and unburied and makes them dance madly for his entertainment, but I doubt the Death lead shares the same pleasure--although I guess throwing us out on missions is almost the same . . . And Frollo because he believes his actions are the right ones; he follows through with a religious conviction and doesn't care who burns for it. Does he have hidden feelings of guilt and self-loathing too? I dunno.

He's dark, there's no denying that. But that doesn't necessarily make him a villain.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 am
Jack: if you could create your own nightmare and fantasy creatures, which type/species would be your priority?  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 am
Jack:

Is there a way to get on your good side?
Is there someone you love on the Island? You don't have to say who.
What kind of things do you do to keep yourself calm?

Stormy:

Hi bby, these aren't questions but I am totally hugging you long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 am
lizbot

Jack: if you could create your own nightmare and fantasy creatures, which type/species would be your priority?
On the assumption that making them is cost efficient? I wouldn't stick to simply one--there would be a full schedule of them. I actually have a list right here...Ahem. These would be the top five priorities:

1.) Ghosts, especially doppelgängers. We're completely lacking the class in golems to begin with, and being able to study actual raw data on the means of their continued survival both in and out of Halloween space would be invaluable. Mastering doppelgängers would be an especially difficult but rewarding challenge; there would be quite a few uses for them at Deus, I'm sure, if perfected and obedient.

2. Demons in general. Their unique ability to create and maintain contracts is something to look into. I'm not aware if it works like this, but an army of hunters unable to defect or turn traitor, for instance, would be a welcome change to the otherwise politically turbulent waters. I'd avoid incubi and succubi, however: we have those in human form already.

3. Undead in general, for similar reasons as the ghosts. It's even more interesting given that their Fear is constantly keeping them from falling apart while still remaining in a state of decay. I believe some are also capable of completely changing their parts? That versatility would be useful if resources run low. They also have incredible endurance, something the golems are in dire need of. A part of me would also not mind having an igor assistant, just to have that mad scientist vibe.

4. Some large mount for myself: perhaps a quezacoatl or a large bird of some sort, like a phoenix or roc. Maybe a dragon. Of course, natural forms are another beast entirely, pardon the pun. If natural forms are off the table, something that could heal in case things turn nasty, then.

5. I've always wanted my own personal slenderman for reasons.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:56 am
Ol-j-man

Jack: What would be the most flattering compliment you could ever get?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Ol-j-man

Stormy - If you could change one single thing about the past, what would it be?

Jack - Do you honestly and truly care for anyone other than yourself?

Nora - What was your longest relationship and who was it with?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 pm
ol-j-man

Jack!

1. F/M/K
Lucky/Peyton/Shiloh. Explain your answers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:47 pm
Stormy:

Why is Disney so important to you?
If you could learn to play any instrument, what would it be and why?

Nora:

If you had all the ingredients needed, what would you make for breakfast?
Where did you get all that armor, anyway?

Jack:

What would you do if the world's supply of coffee suddenly disappeared? And I mean literally all of it, no secret stashes razz  

Inle-roo

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:59 pm
Stormy:
Favorite Disney Character and why?
Who's hotter, Lex or Dakota?
Have you ever considered switching divisions?

Jack:
Why isn't my coffee at my desk yet?
Are you planning to make any big moves soon?
Describe the ideal date.

Nora:
If you could tell anyone anything and them never hold it against you, what would you confide?
Digimon or Pokemon?

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces