Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A six mini bedroom apartment outside of the school grounds. Complete with an enormous living/gathering room, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and yard to roam around.

Each living room is only big enough for a bed and dresser with a mini closet. There are plenty of storage rooms and areas to lounger around though for other stuff and entertainment.

STUDENT'S and friend's of Leveret are welcome to stay when and if needed!!! Especially student's of Trans-configuration and Transforming.

Resident's:
1. Leveret Svetki (owner. username: Shika-kun-2012)
2. Chai Wu Lang (student. username; xXYoung_Lord_CielXx )
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai eventually found Leveret's home as he looked around. It was quite large. He placed his things down and sat down to wait for Leveret to come home. He placed a hand on his chest tracing the scar over it. ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

*ENTER FROM CLASS *

After some problem with a new student, Nero, Leveret had decided to help another student with some transforming problems. For some reason this student was more afraid of Leveret though, no matter how hard the teacher tried to be friendly and calm him. He guided the boy to the front door of his enormous house.
"Right this way, Nero. Everything will be fine." He said to the student in a comforting manner as he opened the sliding door. The bunny walked in and took off his shoes to keep things clean and walked towards the living room area.

The bunny's ears perked up and sniffed the air as he felt the presence of another. He looked and saw the dragon boy from his classroom previously. "Ah, Chai! I see you found your way here alright. Hope you find my place comfortable." He said with rabbit-like smile.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai saw Professor Svetki bring in a student he had met in the principal's office. He waved to Nero before looking back to the professor. " It was not that difficult to find Professor, I was waiting for you to return. "ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:35 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

[Enter from Classroom]

User Image

†ஒNero slowly stepped into the place, looking around with a suspicious eye. He was still flushed with embarassment, having been walking around with his shirt off and holding his pants up while his wings and tail swayed all about. He turned as the boy from this morning waved to him, and he nodded. "I met you at the principal....Chai is your name." He glanced at Leveret, his expression holding confusion. He remembered something about Chai was similar to him from when they met, was this some sort of setup?ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked up to Nero noticing something was different about him before smiling as he stood up. " Yes that is my name, it is good to see you again Nero, I see you too suffer from abnormal shifts. I've read about this...Midas Touch, if you touch an object or person they turn into solid gold...quite rare."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret smiled as he noticed the two were able to get along. "Oh good, you two know each other? This makes introductions much easier to do." He looked at Nero and pointed at Chai. "Nero, Chai will be staying with me for awhile so I can help him with his own transformation troubles. It's much easier to help on a daily basis when I can see what problems he has in person. " The rabbit explained. He guided

Leveret headed to the kitchen to make some tea and came back. He noticed that Chai seemed to know what was wrong with Nero. "Midas Touch? Since you seem to know about it, maybe you can help explain things to me." Leveret said with a friendly smile to Chai.
He then looked to Nero and and gave a serious but gentle look. "Do not be nervous in my home, make your self comfortable. Then I want you to explain to me what happened to cause you to transform, please." He said with a caring and sincere tone.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"It's always been like this. The rage makes me change, and I can't control it. I get frantic, and that makes the rage worse. I didn't want to be there if you and Sato got into some sort of fight so I left. I went outside trying to gather my thoughts, and my mind wandered to....wandered to...." Nero's eyes flashed a golden glow as his emotions flared up at the memories of that night. He backed into a corner, his pants dropping to his feet, revealing silky black undergarments cradling a rather hefty bulge. Nero blushed profusely and turned away as he attempted to cover his crotch with his hands. "I'm sorry!"ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai blushed a bit before shaking his head chuckling. " It's alright, Nero rage is a tough emotion to control however if you surround yourself with friends that understand your situation, your rage will become easier to control. " He walked over to him and knelt down. " To be honest Nero, you and I are similar. I too was mistreated by a tyrant who I thought would raise me to be a proper royal but instead he abused me in the most horrid ways. I hope you and I could be friends. I may have a remendy that might help calm you down. " He stated before going through his things and pulled out a flute and began to play a soft yet soothing melody.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:22 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Please, don't come close, I don't want to...." Nero pulled away toward the corner frantically as Chai came close, but suddenly stopped as the melody hit his ears. He sunk to the floor, the glow in his eyes fading back to normal. his wings and tail, as well as the golden nubs on his forehead, almost seemed to melt into liquid gold, absorbing into his skin and disappearing. "Music...." He felt his emotions evening out as he listened to the melody.ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

When Nero dropped his pants, Levert blushed and covered his mouth a bit in embarrassment. It wasn't like he hadn't seen men in underwear before, but not his students. It sucked because the boy was very attractive, but he figured he should respect the teacher/student relationship and keep things professional. Leveret cleared his throat. "Erm, Nero. Would it help if I got some blankets or bigger clothes for you to wear until you calm down to normal?" He asked, trying to think of a solution. "I really need more info about this 'rage' problem so I can help you control it better."

It seemed that at least Chai was very helpful and understood Nero better. It was sad to hear these two were abused though and wished he could protect them both like his own kids or something. Leveret's rabbit ears twitched as the dragon boy began playing soft music on the flute. He watched as Nero seemed to be going back to normal. The rabbit teacher smiled at Chai and clapped his hands together lightly. "Good work, Chai. It seems you're more help than I am I suppose." He said, slightly feeling useless in helping his students.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would soon stop playing the soothing melody and smiled. " Now now Professor, you are more than helpful, you helped me when I collapsed did you not? In any case I am glad I could be of some use. This flute was given to me by my mother. I kept it to remember her kindness and loving heart. I assume the best way to help him control his rage is having him focus on something positive instead of dwelling on painful memories. " He turned to face Nero with a kind smile. " Nero, I know this is not my place to ask but...may I ask what happened to you for you to lose control like you did? "ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:43 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked away from Chai and Leveret, embarassed and still slightly afraid over them seeing him in this state. He got up and pulled his pants back on, grabbing his uniform top and putting it on. "I'm sorry. My rage is fueled by my anger and fear, and those feelings flare up pretty quickly. It's because I...." Nero let out a focusing sigh, then looked up at Chai and Leveret. "I'm a monster, I should have never even been born. If I hadn't been created, everything that happened that night...." He cringed, pacing his breathing the best he could, trying to keep his emotions in check. "when I think about it all, I just can't handle it." ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

Leveret rubbed the back of his head. "Well actually your other teacher friend seemed to help more during that moment. But thanks." He said with a nervous smile.

The teacher walked over towards Nero and pulled up a chair for the boy to sit on that was near a dining table. "I understand that it's emotional based, but what happened a few moment ago that triggered it? Did a bully or something make you afraid? Was it my fault since you were nervous when you first came to class?" It seemed thought that when the boy thought about a specific memory, was when he got all worked up. "Please calm down, Nero. You are NOT a monster and do not say such things. Everyone has a purpose eventually, even if it's to just make their future better than their past. You must never believe you are a monster. "

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:33 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Thank you, Mr. Svetki." Nero sat down into the chair. "But I am a monster. I wasn't even properly born. I was created in the lab, Father fused his DNA with the DNA of a succubus. I don't even know her name, or what she looked like, only that she was abducted by Father and used for my creation, then disposed of afterward. I was locked in the mansion all my life because of that." He gripped the sides of his chair, which turned to gold as he felt his emotions flare up. "I was outside, trying to gather my thoughts, after I left your classroom earlier. My mind was racing from thought to thought, and my thoughts drifted to that night two months ago. I remembered something new, something horrible. I attacked Lucy in my rage, I hurt her. When that memory surfaced, I started to lose control. I was worried my sanity would slip completely, so I ran as fast as I could to your classroom."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas