Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looked to his boyfriend after hearing his apology and smiles a little at the gentle hand squeeze. "Its alright, Jeff. Just not used to sharing that part of my past" he reassures him. "Looking back to my bleak childhood I'm sure I would have turned to the dark side any point back then" he admits. "Anyways, its important for us to share these kinds of things with each other" he said and finishes off the dinner by trying out the dessert of green tea cake once his bowl of ginger rice was ate up. Looks to his boyfriend once more, "So after dinner...we head off to the bedroom?" he asked Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looked to his boyfriend after hearing his apology and smiles a little at the gentle hand squeeze. "Its alright, Jeff. Just not used to sharing that part of my past" he reassures him. "Looking back to my bleak childhood I'm sure I would have turned to the dark side any point back then" he admits. "Anyways, its important for us to share these kinds of things with each other" he said and finishes off the dinner by trying out the dessert of green tea cake once his bowl of ginger rice was ate up. Looks to his boyfriend once more, "So after dinner...we head off to the bedroom?" he asked Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery blushed slightly and scratched his cheek gently while looking sideways "w-well I mean if you still want to then y-yea I guess so "he somehow stuttered out turning more red by the second  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smirks seeing his boyfriend is acting in front of him. "Are you nervous? I know I am" he asked him. "You're the one I want to do it with and I think I'm ready for that connection, Jeff" he said expressing his consent with words. "I'm about done eating. How are you doing on your end?" he asked him then drinks some of his tea.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:31 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smirks seeing his boyfriend is acting in front of him. "Are you nervous? I know I am" he asked him. "You're the one I want to do it with and I think I'm ready for that connection, Jeff" he said expressing his consent with words. "I'm about done eating. How are you doing on your end?" he asked him then drinks some of his tea.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery gave the blonde a small smile a bit of pink on his face "I feel the same way Moris "he said softly, then looking at his plate his eyes widened slightly " hehe seems like I'm done att it all"he said with a small grin then sipping the last of his tea  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:46 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Happy to hear it. Makes things go smoother since the consent is out of the way" Moris said smiling. He chuckles a little at his boyfriend's reaction when he looked down. "Good food do disappear like that" he said jokingly. He made sure he finished his share of the food and cup of tea before getting up to put away any leftovers. "I will only take a moment. Meet you back at the bedroom, Jeff" he said and kisses him on the cheek then resumes back to what he was doing. He was excited to be going to the next step in their relationship, but he didn't want to rush into it.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:59 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Happy to hear it. Makes things go smoother since the consent is out of the way" Moris said smiling. He chuckles a little at his boyfriend's reaction when he looked down. "Good food do disappear like that" he said jokingly. He made sure he finished his share of the food and cup of tea before getting up to put away any leftovers. "I will only take a moment. Meet you back at the bedroom, Jeff" he said and kisses him on the cheek then resumes back to what he was doing. He was excited to be going to the next step in their relationship, but he didn't want to rush into it.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery nods and blushed slightly at the kiss and moves to the bedroom entering he striped down to his boxers and sat down on the edge of the bed as he waited for his lover.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:35 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris closed the fridge after placing the leftovers in there then pauses. "Even I think I'm ready I still feel nervous" he thought then to leaves the kitchen to go to the bedroom where his boyfriend was waiting. Wasn't expecting to see Jeffery already to his boxers. "Sorry for the wait" he said meekly and took his clothes too mostly from feeling hot then sat near him on the bed. "Shall we start with kissing?" he asked thinking that will help things get going.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris closed the fridge after placing the leftovers in there then pauses. "Even I think I'm ready I still feel nervous" he thought then to leaves the kitchen to go to the bedroom where his boyfriend was waiting. Wasn't expecting to see Jeffery already to his boxers. "Sorry for the wait" he said meekly and took his clothes too mostly from feeling hot then sat near him on the bed. "Shall we start with kissing?" he asked thinking that will help things get going.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery nodded to the question " yea that seems like a good place to start "he said cupping the blondes cheek in his hand leaning forward and claiming the other males lips with his own  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles after hearing his boyfriend agree to the kissing. Usually doesn't have to worry about his ability going array doing make outs and thought this time would be no different. Kissing back he places one hand on Jeffery's lower back and the other on one of the legs.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:48 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles after hearing his boyfriend agree to the kissing. Usually doesn't have to worry about his ability going array doing make outs and thought this time would be no different. Kissing back he places one hand on Jeffery's lower back and the other on one of the legs.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery moans slightly in the kiss slipping his tongue in the other males mouth exploring it as he pulled the blonde on his lap running his fingers they the blonde locks  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moved his hands as he was pulled onto his boyfriend's lap. Hands on the middle of the taller male's back and legs by his waist so he was facing him. Hoped he wasn't too heavy for him to be on his like this. Liked the feeling of Jeffery's fingers in his hair and his tongue rubbing up against the other as their saliva mixes together more.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:43 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moved his hands as he was pulled onto his boyfriend's lap. Hands on the middle of the taller male's back and legs by his waist so he was facing him. Hoped he wasn't too heavy for him to be on his like this. Liked the feeling of Jeffery's fingers in his hair and his tongue rubbing up against the other as their saliva mixes together more.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery let out a small moan grinding against his lover feeling his arousal as he depend the kiss laying them on the bed laying on top of Moris moving his mouth to his lovers neck sucking and Nipping at the flesh

(Time skip or pm)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moans too in reaction to the grinding then increased arousal from the deepen kissing. Eyes resting on a familiar sight of his boyfriend laying on top of him. Gasps and cheeks turning red to the attention he was getting on his neck then moved his waistband of Jeffery's boxers.
(pm)
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

[time skip]
Moris put on his boxers then changed the bed sheets using his ability after returning from the bathroom. Yawns a couple of times as he fluff the pillows, he felt good and tired at the same time. Past his limit a bit and tries not to think about they did on this bed knowing it would cause arousal in him. Laid down under the cover as he waited for Jeffery to join him.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

[time skip]
Moris put on his boxers then changed the bed sheets using his ability after returning from the bathroom. Yawns a couple of times as he fluff the pillows, he felt good and tired at the same time. Past his limit a bit and tries not to think about they did on this bed knowing it would cause arousal in him. Laid down under the cover as he waited for Jeffery to join him.

the amazing kitsune

A few minutes later Jeffery stepped out of the bathroom in just his boxers his pale white skin glowing with the moon light that creeped thru the window he walked over to the bed and laid down next to Moris. Giving him a soft kiss as he pulled the smaller males body flush against his own  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff