Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:50 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles sleepily as soon as he sees his boyfriend enter the bedroom. He thought he looked quite lovely in the moonlight, glowing even. "Night, Jeff" he said before closing his eyes and falls asleep for the rest of the night.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:25 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles sleepily as soon as he sees his boyfriend enter the bedroom. He thought he looked quite lovely in the moonlight, glowing even. "Night, Jeff" he said before closing his eyes and falls asleep for the rest of the night.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery smiled and closed his eyes as he gently rubbed the blondes back “good night Moris “he whispered back as he soon feel asleep as well  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Surprising enough for Moris, the bedroom furniture didn't levitate while he slept during the night. In the morning, he woke up feeling like a new person aside from the expected bottom pain. Figured he could take pain meds for that and it will go away for a few hours. "It was my first time last night" he thought as he sat up on the bed then used his ability to hold the papers from language to get some homework done while getting ready for school.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:53 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Decided not to cook breakfast since he noticed he didn't have enough time for it so he warmed up leftovers from last night. He went over to the papers some more while he warmed up the food in the microwave and sips water from his cup. "Japanese doesn't seem to be too hard to be understanding" he thought and looking for to that promise to travel to Japan with his boyfriend someday.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:43 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Decided not to cook breakfast since he noticed he didn't have enough time for it so he warmed up leftovers from last night. He went over to the papers some more while he warmed up the food in the microwave and sips water from his cup. "Japanese doesn't seem to be too hard to be understanding" he thought and looking for to that promise to travel to Japan with his boyfriend someday.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery groaned softly as he felt the heat of his boyfriend leave his blinking slowly he let out a soft yawn as he sat out and got out of bed going to the kitchen he smiled softly seeing the blonde at the table with a small smile he lifted his hand making some of the water from the Moris’s cup lift in the air and forming a heart Infront of him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

The microwave had just stopped and Moris was looking down at the papers when he notices at the corner of his eye that the water in his cup was moving. Full attention on it as the water was formed into a heart in front of him in the air. Smiles then looks over at Jeffery, "You've made the morning all the more better, thanks Jeff" he said to him. He thought moments like these that makes feel more in love with the guy. "How's your nose feeling?" he asked because he forgot to ask last night before they went to sleep. "I have to be heading out for astrology in a few minutes. You can join me in eating leftovers from last night if you want to" he tells him and offered.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

The microwave had just stopped and Moris was looking down at the papers when he notices at the corner of his eye that the water in his cup was moving. Full attention on it as the water was formed into a heart in front of him in the air. Smiles then looks over at Jeffery, "You've made the morning all the more better, thanks Jeff" he said to him. He thought moments like these that makes feel more in love with the guy. "How's your nose feeling?" he asked because he forgot to ask last night before they went to sleep. "I have to be heading out for astrology in a few minutes. You can join me in eating leftovers from last night if you want to" he tells him and offered.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery smiled and let the water go back into the cup walking over to his boyfriend he gently kissed the blonde “my nose is okay thanks for asking “he said as he went to get some food himself “ sure sounds good “ he said softly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris kisses back, "No problem" he said happily. He used his ability to remove the bowl of leftover he had warmed from the microwave. "Anything you want to do after school today?" he asked his boyfriend then started eating.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:48 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris kisses back, "No problem" he said happily. He used his ability to remove the bowl of leftover he had warmed from the microwave. "Anything you want to do after school today?" he asked his boyfriend then started eating.

the amazing kitsune

After hearing his food he sat next to his blonde lover with a thoughtful expression on his face “hmm why don’t we go see a movie together if there is anything you want to see “he said giving his boyfriend a small
Smile even though he didn’t like going out in public because of how people reacted to him he would do it to make the other male happy  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:28 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"To go to a cinema?" Moris pondered for a moment because he hadn't to that public area before not even with his friends. "Never done that before and I don't watch tv often so I don't know what I would be interested in seeing" he replied. "Anyways I will go with you, Jeff. I look forward to it" he said smiling at him then kisses him on the cheek.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"To go to a cinema?" Moris pondered for a moment because he hadn't to that public area before not even with his friends. "Never done that before and I don't watch tv often so I don't know what I would be interested in seeing" he replied. "Anyways I will go with you, Jeff. I look forward to it" he said smiling at him then kisses him on the cheek.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery gave his boyfriend a grin a small amount of red on his face “ I can’t wait for it “ he said taking his hand into his own rubbing small circles on the back with his thumb  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushed also seeing his boyfriend blushing then the hand rubbing. "Guess it will be our first time since we became a couple" he thought. He didn't say anything for a moment, "I have to get going to astrology class. I will meet up with you at the library so we can go over our language homework together" he said before getting up then kisses Jeffery on the cheek. Put his dishes in the sink and gathered up his papers then he put them in his knack sack before he jogged on off to the campus. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 pm
Jeffery yawned slightly as he walked into the dorm going up to his room he stripped out of his clothes, grabbing his towel he made his way to the bathroom and started a warm shower to wash up. Stepping out of the shower drying off he made his way back into his room pulling on his cloths putting on a new squirt of cologne as it had faded  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:16 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was still nervous about the movie and resisted looking up current cinema movies so that part can stay a surprise. Thinking about Mr. Navy's advice to calm himself down as he returned to the housing compound. Tended to the bounique of flowers he still has with him in dry pressing them so he could keep them for a long time. Freshen up a bit afterwards at the kitchen sink, but doesn't change his clothes.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was still nervous about the movie and resisted looking up current cinema movies so that part can stay a surprise. Thinking about Mr. Navy's advice to calm himself down as he returned to the housing compound. Tended to the bounique of flowers he still has with him in dry pressing them so he could keep them for a long time. Freshen up a bit afterwards at the kitchen sink, but doesn't change his clothes.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery hearing the door open pokes his head outside the door a small smile coming to his face he quietly walked up behind the blonde wrapping his arms around the other males waist and kissing his cheek gently “ are you almost ready my rose” he asked softly  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff