Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:50 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris jumps a bit and in split second thinking of one person who could come up from behind and get this close to him. Hearing his boyfriend's voice confirmed his guess was correct and glad he didn't use his telekinesis instinctively. Notices the smell of cologne coming from Jeffery. "Um...I'm as ready as I can be....Jeff" he responded and hadn't thought up a cute nickname to use on him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris jumps a bit and in split second thinking of one person who could come up from behind and get this close to him. Hearing his boyfriend's voice confirmed his guess was correct and glad he didn't use his telekinesis instinctively. Notices the smell of cologne coming from Jeffery. "Um...I'm as ready as I can be....Jeff" he responded and hadn't thought up a cute nickname to use on him.

the amazing kitsune

A soft chuckle came from Jeffery as he turned Moris around “ sorry for startling you guess I’m lucky I didn’t get blasted across the room “he said with a grin while taking the other males hand in his own “I hope you enjoy what’s to come tonight “  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks at Jeffery once he was facing him and nods to what he says. "Yes, yes you are lucky. Especially with how nervous I've been feeling, full control is questionable" he responded and part is a concern for himself. He hopes the date will indeed be enjoyable if the first date outcome is anything to go on.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:29 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks at Jeffery once he was facing him and nods to what he says. "Yes, yes you are lucky. Especially with how nervous I've been feeling, full control is questionable" he responded and part is a concern for himself. He hopes the date will indeed be enjoyable if the first date outcome is anything to go on.

the amazing kitsune

Leaning down slightly Jeffery gently kisses the blondes forehead “there’s no need to be nervous if anything I should be worried About not to do so this date doesn’t go wrong “ he said gently rubbing circles on the back of Moris’ Hand with his thumb  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:44 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks down for second as he was kissed on the forehead. "With it taking place in a public, there would be less control over what happens like people's actions" he responded. He blushes, "You doing that with my hand is making me feel aroused unless that is what you're going for" he tells him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks down for second as he was kissed on the forehead. "With it taking place in a public, there would be less control over what happens like people's actions" he responded. He blushes, "You doing that with my hand is making me feel aroused unless that is what you're going for" he tells him.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery soon asked blushes and looks away slightly “I u-uh no wasn’t trying to do that yet “he said softly before clearing his throat “but anyway I’m not worried what other people think or try to do as long as you are by my side I’ll be okay you make me believe in myself a lot Moris I normally would be to afraid to go out in public but I’m not with you there with me, so my rose trust in me as much as I trust in you “ ending his speech with a small grin.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:16 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles softly after listening to the other's heartwarming speech. "Sounds suitable for a marriage propsal, but I do trust you and try not to let your trust in vain of staying out of trouble" he responded. Starts walking to the front door then stops, "Lead the way since you know where the place is" he tells him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:19 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles softly after listening to the other's heartwarming speech. "Sounds suitable for a marriage propsal, but I do trust you and try not to let your trust in vain of staying out of trouble" he responded. Starts walking to the front door then stops, "Lead the way since you know where the place is" he tells him.

the amazing kitsune

Even with a redder face Jeffery grinned “I promise to try and stay out of trouble now let’s get this date started “ he cheered out grabbing the blondes handing and leading him to the theater

[exit]  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:33 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris chuckles seeing how red Jeffery's face has gotten. "Alright" he said smiling and keeping up with his boyfriend's pace. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:36 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Depends how much time I put into it. I should do some research before tempting it" Moris answered, "Sorry and thank you, my prince for having to carry me home" he apologized and thanked Jeffery. Staying awake is a struggle more than it was earlier this night.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Depends how much time I put into it. I should do some research before tempting it" Moris answered, "Sorry and thank you, my prince for having to carry me home" he apologized and thanked Jeffery. Staying awake is a struggle more than it was earlier this night.

the amazing kitsune

“ no need to be sorry my rose I have no problem with carrying you, you’re quite light so it’s no trouble “ he said going to the front door and opening he it he made his way into the house and to the room, gently placing the blonde down on the bed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:56 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Uh, yeah. Still working on that under weight problem. Not saying I weigh as much as a dog" Moris said about being physically light. "I have high metabolism for someone who doesn't really exercise outside of gym class" he mentions to him as he is placed on the bed. Took off his clothes until he is in his underwear along with leaving the bag next to the night stand after untying it from his wrist. Yawns a little as he got under the bed covers to go to sleep.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:37 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Uh, yeah. Still working on that under weight problem. Not saying I weigh as much as a dog" Moris said about being physically light. "I have high metabolism for someone who doesn't really exercise outside of gym class" he mentions to him as he is placed on the bed. Took off his clothes until he is in his underwear along with leaving the bag next to the night stand after untying it from his wrist. Yawns a little as he got under the bed covers to go to sleep.

the amazing kitsune

“I think you look perfect “ he said softly stroking the blondes cheek and then started to strip down to his own boxers placing his clothes in a neat pile next to the bed before slipping under the covers next to Moris and wrapping arm around the other male  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Perfect, huh. You're not putting up on a pedestal, are you?" Moris asked his boyfriend. Smiles to him a little after Jeffery joins him in bed and an arm wrapped around him. "Night" he said quietly as sleepiness over took him and he fell asleep.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:52 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Perfect, huh. You're not putting up on a pedestal, are you?" Moris asked his boyfriend. Smiles to him a little after Jeffery joins him in bed and an arm wrapped around him. "Night" he said quietly as sleepiness over took him and he fell asleep.

the amazing kitsune

A soft chuckle escapes Jeffery’s lips “ of course not only the truth comes from these lips “ he said then leaning down and kissing the blonde on the top of his head “ good night my sweet rose “ he whispers before sleep takes him as well  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff