Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris hears his boyfriend's response to his question and smiles a little as he drifted off to sleep. The furniture floated off the floor a couple of feet as he slept than usual height. Slept through the night without any problems and wakes up on time to get ready for the day and eat breakfast.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:44 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris hears his boyfriend's response to his question and smiles a little as he drifted off to sleep. The furniture floated off the floor a couple of feet as he slept than usual height. Slept through the night without any problems and wakes up on time to get ready for the day and eat breakfast.

the amazing kitsune

Feeling the blonde next to him stir Jeffery opened his eyes and leaned down to give the other male a quick kiss “ morning rose “ he says softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:10 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris kisses back, "Morning to you too, my prince" he said smiling at him until he felt like something was off. He sat up on the bed and noticed the furniture was off the floor instead of back on the floor back now. He set everything down himself then got of bed over to the closet and took out of roll of black tape with one piece left. Without a word he hurries off to the bathroom and removes the tap off his nose then clean off the spot before adding the last piece.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:50 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris kisses back, "Morning to you too, my prince" he said smiling at him until he felt like something was off. He sat up on the bed and noticed the furniture was off the floor instead of back on the floor back now. He set everything down himself then got of bed over to the closet and took out of roll of black tape with one piece left. Without a word he hurries off to the bathroom and removes the tap off his nose then clean off the spot before adding the last piece.

the amazing kitsune

Sitting up and stretching out a little he turned his head to the bathroom entrance “ so what do you want to do today Moris “ he callls out to the blonde a soft smile on his face  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"You mean after classes and aside from studying? It is up to you, Jeff" Moris replied. He exits the bathroom with the empty roll, "With that expression on you face, does that mean you have something in mind?" he asked his boyfriend before picking up his clothes from the floor to put them away along with the empty tape roll.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:15 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"You mean after classes and aside from studying? It is up to you, Jeff" Moris replied. He exits the bathroom with the empty roll, "With that expression on you face, does that mean you have something in mind?" he asked his boyfriend before picking up his clothes from the floor to put them away along with the empty tape roll.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery’s shook his head to the blondes question “ I don’t have anything planned at the moment this expression on my face is from thinking how lucky I am to have you “ he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:39 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes bright red on his cheeks after hearing the other's response. "M-me too, and I feel the same way too" he stuttered at first feeling overwhelmed with emotions and teary-eyed. Blinks a couple of times while looking down not sure of what to do physically. Looks over to Jeffery, "Um, since its the end of the school week. I'm sure we will think of something even if its to hang out at home" he said to him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:12 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes bright red on his cheeks after hearing the other's response. "M-me too, and I feel the same way too" he stuttered at first feeling overwhelmed with emotions and teary-eyed. Blinks a couple of times while looking down not sure of what to do physically. Looks over to Jeffery, "Um, since its the end of the school week. I'm sure we will think of something even if its to hang out at home" he said to him.

the amazing kitsune

His smile seemed to grow slightly at the blondes reaction, getting out of the bed still clad in only his boxers he moved in front of the blind and placed a hand on the other males cheek stroking it with his thumb “ you’re to cute “ he says leaning down slightly giving Moris a soft sweet kiss and gently pulling their bodies together  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was curious as to what his boyfriend will do with the closeness of their bodies and the stroking of his cheek. Kisses him back, "You're the only one I would ever allow to call me cute" he replied blushing a little and smiling. Didn't resist being pulled closer to the other's body. Boldly, he uses his tongue to lick his lips then the nape of Jeffery's neck trying to be sexually.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was curious as to what his boyfriend will do with the closeness of their bodies and the stroking of his cheek. Kisses him back, "You're the only one I would ever allow to call me cute" he replied blushing a little and smiling. Didn't resist being pulled closer to the other's body. Boldly, he uses his tongue to lick his lips then the nape of Jeffery's neck trying to be sexually.

the amazing kitsune

A soft moan came from Jeffery’s mouth when Moris licked his neck wrapping his arms around the blondes waist and squeezing the other males a** gebtly while moving his mouth onto moris’s neck gently biting and sucking on the flesh  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:51 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris liked audible reaction fron his boyfriend very much. Gave out his own moan when his behind was groped. Rested his hands on the band of Jeffery's boxers and out another moan for the neck sucking feeling aroused.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:40 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris liked audible reaction fron his boyfriend very much. Gave out his own moan when his behind was groped. Rested his hands on the band of Jeffery's boxers and out another moan for the neck sucking feeling aroused.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery quickly picked the other male up pressing his lips shading the others feircly, moving back to the bed.Jeffery pinned the blonde down on it his tongue moving around moris’s mouth while his hands roamed across the other males body teasing it while grinding against him.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:16 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was taken aback by the quickness of being picked up and being pinned down on the bed. Hands dropping down the to bed and gripping the bed sheets. Cheeks blushing bright red as he complies to his mouth being ravished by moving his own tongue against the other's tongue. The teasing and grinding increased his arousal and ready for more.

the amazing kitsune
((pm))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:31 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Timeskip
Moris didn't mind spending so much stamina this early in the day. "I could take a nap before my afternoon classes" he thought as he takes a shower. He has at least enough time to have breakfast before it gets close to time to head off to class.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris got dressed and cooked breakfast for the both of them using minimum amount of energy as possible doing it by hand while he does homework by having his ability write down the answers on the paper. He was taking his education seriously especially the learning the Japanese part in his belief that the future to Japan with his boyfriend was going to happen someday.
Leftovers became lunch for later as he packed up to leave as soon as he finished eating and grab his bag on the way out. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces