Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Ever Ambrodiel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:40 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Ever Ambrodiel
Link to their journal: B46
Ask my character questions about: Any question will do!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Ever: You are infected. You feel the virus spreading into you, through you, and you feel your world go dim. You know what it is, this is the Insanity virus you had been warned about last mission. It has a 50% infection rate. Do you tell a higher up and submit to your fate or live out your week that you have and put everyone else in danger?

and be blue

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:57 pm
You can kill one celebrity to rid the earth of their presence. Who is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Ever, what's your type? Would you ever deviate outside of it?

Do you have any piercings? Do you want any? What do you think of them, on yourself or others?

What major achievement do you want to complete before you die?  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 pm
Ever, have you ever been attracted to a member of the opposite sex? Or have you already known you preferred beefcake?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 pm
Ever:
What do you do in order to relax?
Books or Movies?
What made you choose the life of a Hunter?
If you had to chose another division - which would you choose?  

endejester

Feral Cat

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:22 pm
Zoobey
Ever: You are infected. You feel the virus spreading into you, through you, and you feel your world go dim. You know what it is, this is the Insanity virus you had been warned about last mission. It has a 50% infection rate. Do you tell a higher up and submit to your fate or live out your week that you have and put everyone else in danger?

It seems wisest to say that I'd report it to a higher up, since otherwise I might go back into a pod for re-education or something, but honestly, how the hell can I know? I mean, it's called Insanity for a reason, right. I'd try to avoid anyone I like, though.

Akina Tokuwa
You can kill one celebrity to rid the earth of their presence. Who is it?

Christ, celebrities. I'm not up on anything that's happened in the past few months, and even before that, I never paid that much attention, but...Putin, maybe? Not sure I could take Putin, though, not even now.

Does he even count as a celebrity?

astrazilla
Ever, what's your type? Would you ever deviate outside of it?

Usually older than me, smarter than me, and stronger than me. I also know I really, super like green eyes. Generally, though, I take what I can get.

astrazilla
Do you have any piercings? Do you want any? What do you think of them, on yourself or others?

I tend to prefer without; piercings complicate everything. I have exactly zero. Some guy at work tried to haul me into the bathroom to do it with a safety pin at one point but I was definitely not drunk enough.

astrazilla
What major achievement do you want to complete before you die?

I have never thought much about what'll happen to me beyond the next week. Generally I've been too broke, or too content, or too miserable to dedicate the time to it.

Beejoux
Ever, have you ever been attracted to a member of the opposite sex? Or have you already known you preferred beefcake?

I had a girlfriend when I was about fourteen. Kind of. We were in our church's youth group together, and were dancing partners during swing. We never even kissed. I just thought I wasn't much into sex until college...

endejester
Ever:
What do you do in order to relax?

Uh. Inappropriate things, when I can, winky face. We went out a lot, after work. Late night diners while still tipsy. And I read a lot, on my own.

endejester
Books or Movies?

Books, I guess. I was never a huge fiction fan, but I have been educated some about movies more recently...

endejester
What made you choose the life of a Hunter?

Room and board were free. And education. That all sounded pretty good. I was kind of picturing something more like college, though, as opposed to...I dunno. Boot camp.

endejester
If you had to chose another division - which would you choose?

Anything but Death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle and why?

What was your first sexual experience like? You may share as much or little as you'd like.

Which would you rather be: Deaf, Dumb or Blind?

Favorite trait on men. Physical & Mental.

If you could have chosen a weapon type on your own, what would it have been?  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:43 pm
iloveyouDIE

Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle and why?

Sorry, I'm uh. Unfamiliar with ninja turtles? I know it's a show, right?

What was your first sexual experience like? You may share as much or little as you'd like.

I was seventeen and he was thirty-seven. Marired. Which says a lot right there, I guess, but I appreciated it anyway. I never would have any damned clue what was going on, if it hadn't been with someone experienced.

Which would you rather be: Deaf, Dumb or Blind?

Blind. I could deal with not seeing anything, but not without hearing or speaking.

Favorite trait on men. Physical & Mental.

Physical is easy: green eyes. I don't know what it is, but they always catch my attention, and sometimes make me stupid. Mentally, I just want them to be smart, and in control. Er, of themselves. Yeah.

If you could have chosen a weapon type on your own, what would it have been?

Ugh. I don't know. I never used a weapon before. Probably a gun; seems like point and shoot would be nice and simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm
@Ever --

- What is your favorite kind of music? And, if you are feeling creative, what would you name a band, if you were in one?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?  

Akina Tokuwa

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 pm
1. Did your parents name you Ever, or did you pick it up yourself? Is there a story behind the name?

2. If you were allowed to bring one item or person from your old life to Deus, what or who would you take and why?

3. What are your impressions of Deus so far? Is there something in particular you like or dislike?

4. How would you live your life if you knew you would die within 6 weeks?

5. Do you have any regrets about your life before Deus? You can share as much/little as you want.

and be blue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 pm
Akina Tokuwa

What is your favorite kind of music? And, if you are feeling creative, what would you name a band, if you were in one?

I have the kind of voice that makes babies cry and the kind of ear that...well, suffice to say, I don't much care about music. Gaga's got some oomph, though.

If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

I don't think there's anyone I know so far who I would lose an arm for.

What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?

More music. s**t. I have no damned clue.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 pm
Ol-j-man
[

Did your parents name you Ever, or did you pick it up yourself? Is there a story behind the name?

My parents named me Julian Ambrodiel Junior, and for seventeen years, I got to be Junior. Ever happened at college, for the almost-full-semester I was there.

If you were allowed to bring one item or person from your old life to Deus, what or who would you take and why?

I brought it.

What are your impressions of Deus so far? Is there something in particular you like or dislike?

Cee's pretty great, we seem to get on. Wyatt's got some skills that I greatly appreciated. America'll get me cigarettes and booze. All pretty great. Deus itself is a mess, though...

How would you live your life if you knew you would die within 6 weeks?

Isn't this a constant threat? Exactly the same.

Do you have any regrets about your life before Deus? You can share as much/little as you want.

My little sister's still stuck at home, and I feel bad about that. I hope my disaster of a college experience doesn't mean she'll stay trapped there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am
close your eyes and imagine yourself as a piece of art

1. what would be the medium
2. what would be the style
3. what impression do you think it would evoke
4. what would be the title  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 am
Do you think you have the potential to be a good leader?

In terms of raw survival, what do you think your most valuable personal skill is?

Have you ever thought about quitting smoking? Would you bother now, now that you know you're not going to keel over of lung cancer?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff