the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 pm
Dragonology
your teacher Azera Nightwing
User Image

Careful while the class is fireproof students are not. Anger your teacher a your own risk!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear.

A boy who looks to be still in his teen years, he had white gray hair with the most beautiful eyes. His eyes were sky blue with a pinch of light green and a mixture of purple pink at the top part, a blue club symbol was at the corner the bottom corner of his right eye well from our view. He wore a quite formal and simple outfit, black trousers, black shoes, black fastened coat, white button shirt with a collar and a dark blue tie with a gold pendant on the top. Yuki wore a smile on his face. He looked kind and harmless but the only thing that was denying that he is handcuffed.

Yukio sighed as he walked down the hallways, he notice people were giving him concern and weird glances. I hate the mental hospital now. he groaned about his day at the psychiatrist yet again. It wasn't easy making friends if you have a personality disorder especially if you don't remember what you did wrong and have to take medication, well the things that they used on him looks like they were taming or trap a wild animal. Last time he checked humans are animals in the mammal group which made Yukio slightly weird. Thinking negative thoughts that if the results get worst they might sent him to a lunatic asylum. He shook his head and pushed the thought out of the way and think about the school he was in. It wasn't bad so, he hadn't made friends yet which put him on edge. A door caught Yukio's eye, Dragon...ology? he tilted his head to the side at name but then had a bright idea which is idiotic and unsafe one.

Yukio carefully opened the door and take a look around, Hello? Hello! he called out, Is there anything that can break chains here? Preferably a dragon... he mumbled the last part quietly. He hadn't seen a dragon before and think they were just legends and myths. He continued to look around to find out more of this class and something to break the handcuffs.

The oldest and strongest kind of fear is
fear of the unknown.

O.O.C:

the gothic beauty 2

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

User ImageAzera let out an annoyed growl as someone interrupted his class. Sure he didn't actually have anyone in the class at the moment, but it was still during the middle of it and he was not happy about it. Turning he tossed a fireball at the male and glared at him. "First you come into my class late, and now you demand that someone help you break chains? Has no one taught you to be respectful?" He growled his red eyes looking at the boy for a moment. He seemed a bit different then normal students and he looked the boy over before he saw the handcuffs. Either someone had a thing for kinky things or he had escaped from somewhere. He didn't care if it was the first, and the second option... Well he wouldn't think about that since he had been a slave himself until he found his last mate.

"Come here and put your hands out." He growled clearly annoyed but he didn't think this guy was actually in his class since he clearly didn't know about dragons. When he was obeyed, Azera looked at the cuffs for a moment before shaking his head. These were easy to get out of. Without much trouble he pulled the cuffs apart and off the student's wrists.

"I don't care how you ended up with those on, but if you bring whatever it is here, I will not be happy, and trust me boy, you wouldn't like to have an angry dragon on your hands."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:01 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
User Image

Yukio's heart skipped a beat when he caught sight of the fireball he quickly reacted and dodged it. After that he saw a man with long black hair and red blazing eyes, he wore a black outfit with his chest exposed. Yukio already felt bad vibes from the man. He watched in amazement as man pulled the cuffs apart like there were nothing. Yukio sighed in relief once there were completely off of him.

Yukio's ears perked up when he heard the word dragon, he stood up straight and repeatedly bowed to the teacher saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I disrupted your...class? he said the last part in confusion as he stopped bowing then looked around the classroom. The only people that were here was him and the teacher. Once he realized what he said to the teacher, that he might take offence to what he said. He covered his mouth and stared at the teacher in fear. Yukio, get ready to run.. This is his first day and his already in bad terms with a teacher!?

fear of the unknown.

O.O.C:

the gothic beauty 2

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image"Just don't do it again and I will forgive you this time." He said after a moment before looking at the boy. He reeked of fear and he didn't exactly enjoy the smell from the student, but he figured that it would get the boy to understand that he was not happy to have someone disturb his classes. "Your lucky this time that I don't have anyone in class at the moment, though shouldn't you be in yours?"

Azera wasn't sure just who that was exactly but he knew it was a student of sorts and as such he had a job to make sure the guy was at least in his class or heading to one. Though he honestly didn't care, he was only at the school because Oloben had asked him to remain teaching, and he wasn't going to say no to his mate even after he had passed.

((don't feel bad, Azera is pissed with everyone, only his mate was able to control him when he was angry. And since his mate is now dead... well lets just say everyone is in danger >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:01 am
User Image
User Image

Yukio uncovered his mouth then nodded his head obediently, he raised an eyebrow when the teacher asked him a question about classes. At first his face was clueless then he shaped his mouth like an O or this face -> 'o'. He laughed then scratched the back of his head nervously, Well, I'm new here and I don't know myself around the school yet plus I don't have the class schedule, yet. he said with a smile. He rubbed his wrist where there once was the handcuffs.

Yukio looked at the teacher with a slightly curious look. The red eyed male seems how does he put um very short temper What did he say he was a dragon!?!? thought inside his mind, he gave the teacher an open mouth smile which most people will find it weird and random. He stayed like that until his mind finally finished browsing the information. He turned to the door then back at the teacher, he rose his hand up immediately to ask a question, I have a question, sir. Is Dragonology like learning the dragon lifestyle or it's similar to biology. he asked with confidence. That's weird a few minutes ago he was scared of the teacher now his full of confidence and showed no sign of fear this time.

fear of the unknown.

O.O.C: It's okay some characters have that kind of personality when their loved ones have passed away, I guess. o•o and I hope he wouldn't fry Yukio because this boy is a handful.

the gothic beauty 2

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image"Dragonology is the study of dragons along with what makes a dragon a dragon. For example, I happen to be a black dragon. As such my natural enemy is the white dragon." He didn't mention that he actually had a child with a white. Not only was it personal information but he hadn't been willing when the other male joined with him.

"My sons are also dragons though one is only half, his father was a warlock, that makes him a wyvern. There are several other types of dragons as well, and not all of them are born or hatched but can be created."

((Yea only he has always been like that even with his mate alive. >.<))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:17 am
User Image
User Image

Yukio nodded in understanding and interest, That's new, I always thought every dragon has been hatched, I guess you learn something everyone day. he said. Basically that's what school is for, learning life and learning others. He rose his hand straight up again and asked, I see there are lots of things to cover in Dragonology, what topic will you be covering this semester? You don't mind me asking. he said as he placed his hand back on his side. He slightly tilted his head to the side as the teacher still didn't answer his question. Yukio shrugged thinking that maybe the teacher needs more time to himself. He took his backpack then exited out of the class. Before he exit he waved at the with a friendly, Thank you for freeing from those handcuffs, sensei! he thanked then left.

+Exits+

fear of the unknown.

O.O.C: His a tough one o•o

the gothic beauty 2

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Classrooms