Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Peyton | Nergui | Hadiyya | Seiji | Jory | Merry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:11 pm
[ The Players ]

[ Deus ]
User Image
Hunter - Sun

[ Lost Clans ]
User Image
Elder - Death Priestess

[ Amityville ]
User Image
Third Year - Demon (Marid)

User Image
Second Year - Ghost (Jikininki)

User Image
First Year - Monster (Afanc)

User Image
First Year - Chimera (Tropical)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 pm
They are all open to questions about anything. Go nuts!

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:22 pm
Seiji: ********, kill, marry

Special conditions: Pick three people from the rest of this AMA thread to choose from for this!

beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm
Seiji: Wow, that's... Okay. Marry Yaya, ******** Merry, Kill the hunter(Peyton).

nio love

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:27 pm
Peyton:

1. Out of all of your friends, who do you think gives the best advice?

2. If you could trade one of your closest Hunter friends to have your sister back on the island with you, would you do it? Who would it be?

3. Pretend Noah isn't here, but you have to marry one other Hunter or the Island will explode -- who would it be?

4. What fandom/universe would you want to be a part of, if it could become real?

5. What literary character do you identify with most?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:01 pm
Akina Tokuwa

Peyton -
1. That's a tough one. It's kind of a tie between America and Taym. They both give great advice, but they have different specialties!

2. Thankfully I would never have to do this, because she was here the whole time, and has woken up. But, in a situation where she was not here, then no, I would not. If she was not here, than there is a chance that she is living her life and happy.

3. I would marry America--have, in fact--but it would be an open marriage. lol. Other than her? Taym.

4. Harry Potter!

5. Tinker Bell. Or Katniss from Hunger Games.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:04 pm
Peyton, are you attached to Otto out of true familiarity, or is it because family is who you "should" always belong with?

Peyton, if Taym were interested in a long term relationship to do for real with you, would you drop Noah and go for it?

Seiji, If you could bring peace between all factions, but only by killing your most loved one and yourself, would you do it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:17 pm
astrazilla

Peyton-
1. With the way we found out we were family, it's difficult to know. Because of the AU, I already had a base for a strong familiar bond. If the AU did not happen, we might not have never known we were related, but it did, so speculating the what if's is rather difficult. I don't think sharing DNA is enough on it's own to make a person family. I'm also cousins with Jude, and I don't feel strongly one way or another for him.

2. A few months back the answer would probably have been yes. Probably. I stand by my reasoning that if we did get into a relationship, it would end badly, regardless of how long it lasted. I value him in my life too much to just say yes. I would not drop Noah for Taym. I care very much for Noah, and he cares for me. I'm very happy in that relationship.

Seiji-
1. I am too selfish, and not nearly noble enough to say yes to this. For one, I don't think I could bring myself to kill Sarias. Though I suppose, if I could in fact slay her, I wouldn't want to live with myself (Haha, ghost irony) after.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:38 pm
Peyton: Have you ever done anything else with your hair? Dyed it any other crazy colors? If you could do anything, what would you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm
and be blue

Peyton -

1. I have had it other colors, both solid and ombre, though not in a long while. I am tempted to put some minty green in it. I've also always wondered what I would look like with shorter hair, though not enough to actually cut it.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:49 pm
Peyton: Your weapon permanently breaks and you are sent on a suicide mission which you know you will die from without a weapon. You must do this mission solo. When you die nobody will remember you but if you live everyone will remember you only as a murderous traitor. Which path do you take and why?

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm
Zoobey

Peyton -

1. The idea of being forgettable, of having everyone that ever meant anything to me forgetting I existed, is insanely painful. But it is preferable, barely, as being remembered in a negative light.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:00 pm
NONI!

-Why Soren? Why not any other stallion? You could have had your pick!

-Has Bastion's shyness ever annoyed you? Have you ever wanted to tell him to grow up?

-If you could get rid of your Insanity, but lose Soren, would you?

-Tell me why Death is the best clan!!

-If you could bring back all of the lost horsemen that died, at the expense of Bastion, would you do it?

beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm
Nio Love

Nergui-

1. He is the first stallion that has ever managed to penetrate my heart. Before him there was lovers, but there was no love. The thought of being without him in my life is crippling. The thought of him dying is lethal.

2. Not annoyed, no. There are times when his inability to speak with the women he cares for becomes exasperating, but he has always been so, and I love him how he is.

3. No. Soren calms the Insanity. He understands it.

4. Our rich history, our customs, our lost island. What is not to love? Death is the end all.

5. No. With the exception of my family, I did not know the majority of the fallen horsemen. They are Clan, but they are nothing to me.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:11 pm
I REQUEST AN IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU

COUSINSTIME TO OCCUR LATER