Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Barth, Harrison, Pickles, Lee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:05 pm
My main guys! I have a few other characters. Salon, Joe, Grimhold (my citizens) Rodney (my quest) Sorrow (still figuring her out). AMA!

Barth - Y3 Sloth Demon
A lazy inventor who prizes creativity over effort. Really, he values anything over effort. It is difficult to say whether he hates physical exertion or busywork more, it is kind of a toss up. He is mostly harmless and inoffensive, right up until the part where he's not. Thorns grow around him.

Harrison - Y3 Moon Hunter
A defensive front-linesman, he's studied combat medic skills and fights best alongside heavy weapon users. His technique is fast and light. He is not a fan of anything fancy, smart, technological, or overly complicated. Grumpy, sarcastic, serious. Likes money. Gets real shaky when it comes to tiny bugs (especially the crawling into you kind). Engaged to Rep and Jordan.

B0nez - Dual Cutlasses/Haunt
A modern (internet) pirate sword. He considers being dead a definite upgrade from being alive, and being swords an even better upgrade from that. Thinks n00bz should LRN 2 PL4Y. About as egotistical and cruel as any 14 year old boy who thinks they are invincible, his greatest enemy is being bored. Very excitable, very goal oriented. Treats Harrison like his avatar. Harrison does not understand half of what he's saying, but humors him anyway.

Pickles/Pickworth/Worm - Y1 Sorceror
Pickworth was, once upon a time, a very plain boy with brown hair, brown eyes, and plain clothes. He worked for his very serious father (A Sorceror with a long, straight sword) in a dull and dusty office. Although he tried his best, he was always screwing things up and making problems for his father. Eventually, he ran away from home and became Pickles, an upbeat clown whose main goal was to have fun. Pickles screws things up and causes problems for everybody too, but this time on purpose. He was much happier. During the events of Legacy, he forgot the reason he decided to run away, and is back to his out-of-makeup self- a very shy Pickworth. He remembers what he did, he just can't figure out why he did it. He does use a third aspect/persona, Worm, when he dons the artifact Melpomene's Weeping Mask. Of the three, Worm is much more cynical/cruel/cutting.
*You can ask things of each persona, just specify if you are asking Pickworth, Pickles, or Worm. They are not split personalities, he is purposeful and aware of their distinctions.

Lee - Y1 Undead
Created at Wonder Park, and too human/disturbing to be featured in the main attractions, Lee spent most of his life in a containment unit. He is very violent when dealing with humans. He is only just learning to read. He likes open spaces, new sounds, new smells, anything that is not a small, cramped, and dark. He is not very familiar with speech, or social situations. Touch is a big deal for him. He can turn invisible, but is not very practiced at it, so occasionally ends up as a floating ventricular system. He has not figured out how to make his skin visible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 pm
Harrison: How much money would it take for you to put off your wedding indefinitely? You don't have to break up with them; you just need to put off the marriage for an indeterminable amount of time.

Barth: Would you sacrifice your creativity, or the ability to get anyone to do stuff for you?  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:22 pm
Harrison: You are given a second chance and time resets to a world where all the Hunters exist only as civilians. You are still a Hunter though. nobody remembers you. You realize the more you serve as a Hunter the less Human you become. You are in agony every moment if your life and decomposing but your weapon will continue its legacy and will tell that person everything it and you remember but also subject them to this fate. Who do you pick to give it to?

Toshihiko two

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:49 pm
astrazilla

Harrison: I can't figure out what you're asking so I'll answer both.

If you're asking how much I could be bribed to never get married, I'd do 1M easy for it. ...Except Rep takes that s**t about as serious as the Pope takes God. Maybe he could suck it up a while. Indefinite's really until whoever we made the bet with kicks the bucket. Which could be sooner rather than later. If it was some cosmic genie s**t like, our souls'll never be bound together in matrimony deal with the devil... Then it'd be 3M....-looks at Rep and Jordan- Uh, I mean. Then they can ******** off.

If you're asking how much money it's going to take to get married:

There's other issues going on that aren't anybody's ******** business, but I b***h about money public-like cause it makes everybody feel better. I'd get married with 5 dollars on-island using folding chairs and a box of cake mix if all the emotional s**t was in the clear. That said, if I had anything over 100k I'd drag them both by the collars to the altar and there'd be doves and tigers and pyrotechnics in ******** diamond-studded hats and nobody could complain about jackshit.

Barth: Err, I think- it's a bit, you know, hard to say but I'd go with creativity. Intelligence can only get one so far. And for me, minus some aid, and this is from experience mind, it only gets me buried under a lot of trash in the one spot.

Zoobey

Harrison: Whoever'd be dumb enough to pay me the most for it. ...If B0nez got to pick it'd be whoever had the biggest tits.

B0nez: -adjusts glasses-

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:40 am
harrison: if jordan and rep never joined deus what do you think your life would be like right now? (dead is not an acceptable answer)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:47 am
Harrison: Do you miss being a king of protection, and the world you ruled over?

Could you ever have too much money?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 am
lizbot

Harrison: Okay, say I survived anyhow- that somebody else woke me up from a ******** coma, carried me all the times I got knocked out in the middle of battle, looked after me the times I was crazy, shielded me from damage when my shield was gone, fought off dogs, b...critters, phoenixes, during all that s**t the angels from above personally came down and lifted me out of my trials and tribulations.

Going back to where I was is easy. It was like being on a ******** treadmill. It doesn't matter how hard I work, I never get anywhere, and in the meantime I'm getting tireder and tireder. And once I drop off nobody's gonna notice that either. Moon-wise, I've worked with a fair share of guys, and at the end of the day either they didn't really want me around- they put up with me fending off a few blows they felt like they could have ******** handled themselves, like they were doing me a ******** favor and I was just a hassle, or they'd hit a few things like doing their jobs was the hassle and be done, OR they wanted the help, had some ******** endurance, but didn't give a s**t (or wouldn't notice) if I was on death's doorstep.

So, it's easy to imagine. It's me going on and on and on, knowing I got to handle everything myself, and that when I hit something that's too much, nobody's going to stop for me. And then that's it. That's all she wrote. And if it isn't, if there's something after being dead, then it was going to be the same s**t, different day, with me looking out for me.

The first time I worked with Rep, it was because I recognized him. He was running the same ******** treadmill I'd been running. Nobody was looking out for him, but he kept going anyway. He would have kept going until he was dead. He wasn't going to wait on handouts, he didn't expect s**t from anybody, he didn't ask for anything. He was doing his job, while his shield got lower and lower and lower. When I stepped in, he looked like I'd given him the biggest ******** glass of cold water he'd ever seen. Like maybe he'd been running all this time and hadn't had a drink in a 100 years. When I left, it mattered. And a step beyond it, when I was hurt, he noticed. When I was ready to drop, he picked me up. The only thing he didn't notice was when he was hurt. All he expected from people was getting hurt, and it didn't make him angry like it did me. Like he deserved it. So I fixed him up, and never hurt him, and he's done the same for me since.

Jordan, we met on Christmas. I was completely out of my mind on ******** mistletoe, and he kissed me even though my mouth was messed up. If I hadn't been high as a kite I probably would have embarrassed cuz at the time I felt disfigured. But it was nice. And every time after that whenever I met him I made a ******** idiot of myself. Puked all over because of some...some shitty bugs in a couch. Acted like I was a princess. Turned into a kid and pushed him over because of some argument about a dollar. I don't know when I'd have made a move, if ever, because I was scared of that s**t. I was scared of getting attached when nobody here lives long. We both found out we had 2 weeks to live, and I wasn't scared of it then. We were ******** dead anyway. It was his first time being with anybody, but we still...I'm not too good at talking, and Jordan keeps things close to his chest. So I didn't know how he felt about any of it.

I know when we first all hooked up- Rep, Jordan, and Me, after we'd done the mission and were alive at the end of it, I asked what it was. If they were just ******** around, seeing other guys. And if had been that, I'd have walked. Walked out on both of them. I get attached, I can't ******** help that s**t. But we all wanted to keep it to just us, so that was okay. Whether Jordan or Rep would have walked, if they'd felt the same way I did, it's hard to say. I don't think they would.

When I say, because I say it all the time, that I'd probably be dead, what I mean is that I'm an unlucky son of a b***h and some of this dangerous s**t is too much for me to handle. But when it comes to them, down deep, that's not the case. I mean, I save their asses every now and again, but being alive's not got the same...weight with them, as it's got with me. Jordan and Rep are both kinda...like, well, I hate to say it but they're sad, self-destructive ********. They'd be dead because they'd keep on tearing themselves down until there wasn't anything left. It's self-esteem s**t- like I said, being scared. Feeling like they deserve the bad s**t that happens to them, or like they can't do anything about it. Me, I'm like, ******** it.

It'd be back to that damn treadmill for me, and even though you didn't ask, it'd be even bleaker s**t for them.

poke mattix

Harrison: It's mostly embarrassing. I was offered ultimate power, and got my brains and memories sucked out by some kind of ancient artifact. I probably should have seen that one coming. Then, instead of making some world where everything's rainbows and butterflies, I make all my friends scumbag racketeering murderers. Plus my fiancés are sleeping around and torturing people for a living and s**t. If I could go back I'd...I'd make it nicer. We could have just won the lottery and retired. Wilson had a ******** space ship.

2: Sure, like where the economy's ******** and everybody's got too much money, like you've got 5 billion dollars and that can buy you a hotdog bun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 am
Toshihiko Two

Harrison: You get three questions, to ask anyone you want to ask; you will hear and feel everything that person thinks about the question, the answer and how they feel about it in full detail. What and who do you ask?

Lee: Is Halloween different than how you might have imagined it?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:10 pm
toshihiko two

Barth - if there was a way to move faster without expending more effort or energy, would you do it? If you had to choose between running as fast as you can to save the love of your life or letting them die because it would take every ounce of energy you had, which would you pick?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games