Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Alex/Shaheen/Finn/Wrath/Mathias/Lydia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm
~Purge Participants~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Shaheen
Link to their journal: Here
Ask my character questions about: Anything~

ASK ME ANYTHING!
*** PUT THE IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER BATTLE CARD HERE***

Name of character: Rathsvith (Wrath)
Link to their journal: /whispers I don't have one yet but heres his enrollment thread

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Name of character: Finn Connor
Link to their journal:Here

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Name of character: Alexander Van Rotte
Link to their journal: Here
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:20 pm
~Non-purge participants~

Mathias

Lydia  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 pm
Okay even though this is incomplete it is totally open >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:05 pm
seussi

Alex - You recently killed a hunter. If put back into that same situation again, as though time was redoing itself, would you still act the same way as you did back then? Is there anything you'd change about your actions if you could?

Shaheen - Other than Shikoba, what do you care about in life? And do you have any tips on how to keep your hair so luxurious and radiant?

Finn - If you could be with any celebrity you wanted, who would it be?

Matty - What do you really think about Jove? If you started dating, would you keep it a secret from his older brother?

Wrath - What's one thing you wish you could do?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 pm
biggrin

Finn:

Is it hard maintaining a image of complete a*****e while still pulling off a sexy eyepatch?

Would you tap Jack if you had the chance?

What's your greatest fear?

If you could have one material good in the world, what would it be? What would you do with it?

Wrath:

How do you feel about stoic death guardians........?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:58 am
Seussi

@ Alex

What does marriage mean to you and why do you want it?

@ Finn

Is there anything you miss from your pre-Deus life? It can be big or small.

@ Shaheen

What do you see yourself doing in say....5 years?

@ Wrath

What do you miss most about your old home?

Have you ever been in love?  

Lucyal
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:56 pm
seussi

WRATH!

1. Do you have any aspirations in becoming a guardian?

2. Do you agree with Medea's Ideals?

3. Dem abs boy, dem abs.

4. Are there any horsemen currently in the clans that you knew from your past, and what is your connection to them?

5. What is you sexual preference?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:17 pm
kuroopu

Alex - You recently killed a hunter. If put back into that same situation again, as though time was redoing itself, would you still act the same way as you did back then? Is there anything you'd change about your actions if you could?

Shaheen - Other than Shikoba, what do you care about in life? And do you have any tips on how to keep your hair so luxurious and radiant?

Finn - If you could be with any celebrity you wanted, who would it be?

Matty - What do you really think about Jove? If you started dating, would you keep it a secret from his older brother?

Wrath - What's one thing you wish you could do?

Alex: I don't believe the situation could have gone much differently for me at all. I was unable to control myself, and was quite lost in the moment. I am still not sure that I even regret what I did. If I could do it all again, the only thing I would have liked to have been different is for the two hunters in the room to have had their positions switched. I would have actually rather have killed the blonde boil instead, if a choice between the two had been given.

Shaheen: I care about a great many things, though my friends remain close to the top of my list, exceeded only by power. I would trade much to become the strongest horseman to have ever lived.

I do not pay my hair much mind, so I am not sure I have any secret to give. Mud, perhaps? I have heard that mud baths can be good for your skin, so maybe they are good for your hair as well. If so, I suppose then that is my secret....
(She seems quite baffled and taken aback about the question)

Finn: Just one? Charlize Theron, I suppose.That b***h is hot. I wouldn't mind two days in her valley.

Mathias: (incredibly flustered) I am not sure am understanding meaning of question, because have not hidden how really feeling. Being vith Jove gives happiness and sometimes strange feelings in stomach but am not knowing if that is...vut is vord? Significant? Ja.

(Even more flustered) Vould not assume to be dating Jove, unless is vut he vould be vanting as vell. Is not bad thought, just vorrying vun. Have not been given impression that he feels that vay about me.

If vere dating.... vould see no reason to hide it from anybody. Even from verrückte Bruder.

Wrath: I wish I could go back in the past and make sure that my family was safe when the isle of death fell. I will regret not knowing what became of them until the day my Fear fades and I dissipate for the final time.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
biggrin

Finn:

Is it hard maintaining a image of complete a*****e while still pulling off a sexy eyepatch?

Would you tap Jack if you had the chance?

What's your greatest fear?

If you could have one material good in the world, what would it be? What would you do with it?

Wrath:

How do you feel about stoic death guardians........?

Finn: I'm a complete a*****e, I'm sexy, and I have an eyepatch...I think these things just sort of take care of themselves, so no, not difficult at all.

If the oppurtunity ever arose, then absolutely.

That my mother ever somehow ends up on Deus with me. I know she's too old to ever be considered but s**t, that is a terrifying thought.

If I could have a dog again, on Deus, like a real dog and not this stupid mini pet bullshit. I miss having a dog. I would teach it to be as ******** spectacular as me, of course.

Wrath: I feel like maybe they should lighten up once in a while. Maybe have a few drinks sometime and learn how to have some fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Lucyal
Seussi

@ Alex

What does marriage mean to you and why do you want it?

@ Finn

Is there anything you miss from your pre-Deus life? It can be big or small.

@ Shaheen

What do you see yourself doing in say....5 years?

@ Wrath

What do you miss most about your old home?

Have you ever been in love?

Alex: It's an expression of my love and commitment to the boil that I can see myself spending forever with. I want it because I could never see myself being with anybody else, and if I didn't have a wedding, I'm pretty sure my family would ostracize me.

Finn: My beagle, Jake. Also having enough money to buy whatever the ******** I wanted and the freedom to go shopping whenever the ******** I wanted.

Shaheen: Killing humans, torturing hunters, and making plans for how I might ascend to goddess hood.

Wrath: My family, without question. I would give much to have them back again.

No. I have always been more interested in my work then looking for love, though that is not to say I have not had several lovers in my time, though those were always temporary.

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:56 pm
Beejoux
seussi

WRATH!

1. Do you have any aspirations in becoming a guardian?

2. Do you agree with Medea's Ideals?

3. Dem abs boy, dem abs.

4. Are there any horsemen currently in the clans that you knew from your past, and what is your connection to them?

5. What is you sexual preference?

Wrath: 1: No, that has never been a goal of mine. I am content with my position as a soldier.

2: Yes, more then I agreed with what Death would have had become of us.

3: /Flexes and winks

4: Thrain is a relation of mine, Soren is an old friend from before he became a guardian, and Aeron I know only through his priestess. I knew his priestess quite well, however.

5: I generally enjoy the company of women more then men but I do not have a preference per se.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 pm
finn:

1. what is your idea of an perfect date?

2. if you could do absolutely anything on the island and get away with it no consequences what would you do? would you want people to know it was you?

3. who is your favorite character in twilight and don't say you dont have one or haven't seen/read it because I know you have finn

4. what is finns favorite movie? why does he like it?

5. what is one thing finn misses about being a human, if anything?

bonus #6 are u interested in a threesome? no homo. maybe a lil homo.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:10 am
Seussi

@Wrath

1. If you could be any other clan, what would you be and what job of that clan would you take?

2. What does your tattoo mean to you? Why did you get it?

3. When not on duty, what do you enjoy doing?

4. If you could get one thing back from the Four Clans Isles, what would it be?

5. Of all the stories you've undoubtably heard about your drunken actions, which one is the most embarrassing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:22 pm
chimarii

Finn:

1) I'd rather skip the date and get right down to the fun stuff at the end if you know what I mean.

2) Probably murder Caelius, though I think I might have to get in line for that. Otherwise I have a few others I wouldn't mind putting out of their misery, but Caelius is definitely at the top of the list. In a way, yes, it would be nice to be known as the one to off that son of a b***h, but thinking from a more intelligent stand point, no, of course not. I doubt they treat murderers to an award, a lobster dinner and a night out on the ******** town.

3) I don't ******** know. The hot one with the nice tits.

4) He doesn't have a definite favorite, though he enjoys most Quentin Tarantino films, old Clint Eastwood westerns, and Black Hawk Down.

5) He really really misses being able to have a pet dog. If there's one thing he regrets most, it's having to leave his dog behind.

And no, not his mother, even though she is a b***h. (u see what I did there?)

6) Of course. Any amount of homo is acceptable in a threesome or out. ; D  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas