Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm
While Kyle was more then fit to be back to his normal duties of driving the transport vehicles, Though it was with a certain kind of smugness to the rest of his team mates on Jerome's team that he was excuse from the lifting and moving of the cargo.
A smugness that eventually won him a chance to leave early before someone took the initiative to try and knock him out... so Jerome said anyway.

All in all, having something to pick on his team mates about was pretty fun, but Kyle wasn't so lazy as to enjoy having what was very clearly a severe injury, that he had to take it easy every turn of the way.
The experience he had had with the Legend of destruction was not one he would remember fondly, and would forever boggle him as to why he had survived such an encounter.

"Damn it." The Grunt growled to himself, placing a hand onto his side where he had been torn open by Keldeo's attack, it burned every time he thought about that day, thus he tried not to dwell on it.

The tall grunt, with light brown hair smoothed back nearly under the Grunt cap he had on his head, walked with a certain gingerness to his step, though the sharpness in his bright yellow eyes never failed to give him an untimely unimpressed look for anything going on around him.
Though really, the halls weren't anything special to begin with... same... boring and uninteresting halls like any other hall really.

Kyle paused after he had turned down his third hall, a soft frown on his lips... wait, where was he going again?
"god damn it." The taller man grumbled, looking around to try and see where he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:08 pm
"No! Wait! Come Back!" She ran down the hall. She had been training with her pokemon. Sissy was getting stronger and was finally starting to listen to her. At least... a little bit. The pokemon still contemplated if she was planning to listen or not but after Aulus had worked with them she had started to become more obedient. Kailee hadnt just given her up at all. And while she was soft... she wasnt a horrible human. At least thats the reason sissy had to listen the little bit that she was now. But that didn't stop her from running out of the training area today.

Kailee chased after the Wigglytuff. Sissy looked back and winked. She was playing and so Kailee had to smile. "Nooo... Sissy we were training... its not time to play." Here heeled boots clicked as she ran and turned down this way and that following the pink pokemon. Sissy turned down the next hall and seeing the grunt she hopped. "Tuff! Wiggly~" She dodged around him and hid, as much as the plump pokemon could, behind the Grunts legs.

Kailee turned around the corner, her face lightly flushed from her running and laughing. "Sissy!" Her ice blue eyes locked on the pink blob out each side of Kyle's legs. "I wonder where she could be." Her laughing eyes turned but to Kyle's face and she offered a kind smile. "Im sorry if my wigglytuff is bothering you... Sissy means well... "

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Out of no where a form that mostly resembled a white fluffy ball came bounding around the corner.
Okay, a pokemon, not so much an unusual sight around here, one he didn't really see a whole lot, he must admit.
He blinked at it expecting it to keep running by, but instead found it rushing behind him.

"what the-" Kyle started, frowning lightly in confusion as he looked behind him at the fairy type now clinging to him.

The calls of who he guessed would be its trainer were heard next, and sure enough he looked up in time to see a girl run around the corner and stop once she saw him, and her pokemon behind him.

"I don't really think that's a thing you know." Kyle said after a moment of silence, evaluating this new grunt, and her pokemon who was still behind him "'meaning well', not really anyway. especially in this line of work."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 pm
Sissy held his leg keeping him between herself and Kailee. When he looked she just smiled up at him. "Tuff... Tuff, Wigglytuff!" She was trying to explain that it was a game and Kailee was it... and that he should keep her safe. Silly humans and their lack of complete understanding.

Kailee laughed softly. "Well you are probably right about that... but saying she means well casts her in a better light... and no matter what i ask her to do... she is a good pokemon..." She shrugged. There were no bad pokemon... just pokemon that did bad things. She moved closer and with a smile introduced herself. "Im Kailee. And Sissy you have met..." She moved to walk around him and grab the pokemon but Sissy trotted around Kyle to keep him between them still.

Kailee flushed. "Oh sissy! Stop that..." They did a few loops around kyle before Kailee felt embarrassed enough to stop and stand up. "So uh..." She glanced to sissy and then back to kyle. "I guess we are playing tag... want to play?" Her eyes glittered lightly. "Afterall... if you cant beat them join them right?"

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 pm
One of Kyle's eyebrows lightly arched, one eye squinting as he listened to her excuse for her wigglytuff, but otherwise didn't disagree or argue. Hey, if the lady says her pokemon was good,then alright.

"Guess you could use that to describe anyone one of us right?" He shrugged.
"ah- what? Tag?" He asked when he was invited to play, looking from the Wigglytuff to the girl as they were not successfully moving around him.

"Hey hey hey! what do I look like? a marry go round?" He scoffed at them "One of you bump me wrong and I'm open bleeding again, alright? so just...lets cut the games around Kyle."
God stop moving! they were already making him dizzy, and the last thing he needed was another trip to the infirmary.
He looked back at Kailee
"Thats my name by the way, its Kyle."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm
She laughed softly at his face. It was kinda adorable in a way and she shook her head but since he dropped it she moved on. He didnt have to believe her, after all... it wasnt like she was really sure Sissy was a good pokemon... She had her moments and that was about it.

Kailee smiled and then nodded. She nodded again laughing slightly. "Sure... why not... i mean... if its what your pokemon wants... and it doesn't harm you to give it to them... why not do it... Plus... there is something to be said about playing little kid games and having an excuse."

She stopped and looked him over. "Hmmm... I dont think you look like a merry-go round... although.. if you are capable of spinning in circles im sure we could find a way to make you one?" She gave him an innocent but jesting smile.And then she frowned. "Oh no!... You should be in the infirmary if you are wounded...." Her gaze went from happy to concerened in a blink of the eye and Sissy patted his leg like saying there there. She smiled still looking worried. "I gathered that... Where were you going?" She glanced around the hall and looked back to him for his answer. Oh no! What if he was an escaped patient... she would offer to take him were he was going and just lead him back... that was a good idea... right?

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:08 pm
"If you say so." Kyle replied with out much in the way of interest in his voice, right away she seemed pretty... hyper? friends? Man, Rockets were a strange bunch, and they proved it every day with girls like this.

"Nooo thank you." The Grunt put a hand up with a light scowl "I just got out of the infirmary, I'm not looking to go back in."
To better explain the grunt lifted up his shirt, to show a long row of stitches going nearly clear across his side and up toward the center of his chest. The cut looked like it was healing, but still pretty puffy and sore.
"So again, no bumping Kyle. No games."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 pm
She smiled. "I do say so!" She was joking lightly and then she seemed to settle. Hyper, friendly, innocent, naive... all were good words for her. Clumsy and destructive were also words.

She frowned though as he said no thank you. Concern for him flooding her features as he showed her the wound. She had heard that the latest raid had done its damage. She cringed a bit and then ducked her head. "Ok... no bumping kyle..." She glanced to Sissy. "Lets go... It looks like he doesnt want to play with us."

Sissy looked from Kailee to Kyle and frowned shaking her head. She pat Kyle's leg again. "Tuff tuff... " Kailee frowned. "I know you want him to play... but he is hurt see." She pointed and Sissy blinked before puffing up, angry at being told no. He body expanded quickly and she bumped, quite unintentionally, into the nearby Kyle.

Kailee gasped and sissy deflated looking all sorts of sorry.

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 pm
Kyle didn't seemed at all turned off by the fact that they were leaving, he looked instead, bewildered the more she spoke, and with a slight frown he spoke before they left.
"How in the world did you get into Rocket anyway? playing hide and seek and got waaay too lost?"

A bump on his leg was unexpected, and caused him to have to move a left forward sharply.
With a long sharp intake Kyle stood where he was... very... very still, before slowly turning his head ti give Kailee and very pointed stare. "Ow-"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm
Kailee didnt expect him to be. Afterall they just met and he didn't seem like he wanted her company in the first place. She smiled back to him as he asked his questions. "Just like anyone else... walked up and said let me help... They gave me a pokemon and sent me through training... The fact that i passed by the skin on my teeth doesnt really matter... What matters is i know pokemon and how to battle... The fact that i trip over air wasn't on the questionnaire..." She laughed softly. "Although im sure your way of playing hide and seek could have been a lot of fun too... " She seemed to contemplate it but then Sissy was causing trouble again. She pulled the pokeball so fast that sissy didn't have time to object. The pokemon went away in a read beam of light.

Kailee wasnt so sure the man wasnt going to hit her. He reminded her of a snake right before striking. The calm before the venomous bite. She looked all sorts of worried. But sissy was safe inside a ball and he couldnt hurt her pokemon. "Sorry... She didn't mean it... " She glanced to where the wound was under his shirt. "Are you ok? Did it open? I have bandaids in my room if you are serious about not going back..." Her blue eyes were soft and she looked sincerely apologetic.

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:50 pm
If Kyle though what she had said was amusing it didn't show, as he seemed to be more concerned with moving as little as he could for the time being.
the yellow eyes didn't pull away from her though as he seemed to work through the first jarring of pain.

Without saying anything he made a rather quick and impatient gesture for her to come over to him, a light scowl on his face as he continued to stand very still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:03 pm
She was watching the stillness. He was hurt... She bit her lip glossed bottom lip as she fretted. A band aid... He needed a band aid...And then she remembered the one she kept on her while in the labs. So much broken glass... She always had one. She would need to get him to the labs then...

She looked around taking in their location. They were closer to her room. His motion caught her eye and she blinked. Didnt move... and then she started to take a step back. Away from the terrifying man. But then it was her pokemon's fault that he was in pain. She chewed her lip and then took a few steps to him. "Dont hurt me... " Her icy blue eyes looked soft and slightly worried. However. Kailee wasnt a push over. She shifted on her feet. "What can i do?"

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 pm
He didn't blame her for not wanting to go over to him, as was obvious per her hesitance, but she seemed to know that she had better do as he told her, since she started to move forward.

As she got closed enough he moved his hand to her shoulder, using her as support to gingerly straighten himself up with a deep outward breath.
"Now- help me some place I can sit down." He grunted, placing a hand gingerly on his side once he was back up.

He miiiight have been milking it a little bit in favor of freaking her out... but hey! this would be good for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:53 pm
No she just knew that leaving him to bleed to death after her pokemon was the one who made him bleed was probably against Team Rockets philosophy. She didnt buckle even though she was 9 inches shorter. She had her father to thank for that. While girly to a fault and slightly short, until she was too busy to be bothered, her father and she would wrestle and spar. So she didnt buckle.

Gently her hand snaked around his waist. Her hand was firm but gentle as she held on. She was mindful of his wound and where she could put pressure. "Um... I guess... come back to my room... Its around the corner and down that hall." Yep it was at the far end of the grunt dorms. But so far she hadnt had a roommate assigned.

And it would be good for her. Because now that it was serious there was a general calm that came over her. Now it was get him to safety. Her room was safety. She headed down carefully walking with him, her body pressing against his to help him. She moved until she got to her door. She unlocked and opened it exposing her room. It was decorated a bit with her trinkets from home. Her pink jigglypuff pillow and the bright neon orange blanket. In a picture frame was a picture of her as a child and her father in his bright red 66 corvette. She gently helped him to sit on the bed. Her room was very split. She was waiting for them to fill the room but so far none had shown...

She bit her lip. "I have bandaids... lets see it...."

caffeinecraving

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 pm
"Your room?" He asked, almost surprised that she would volunteer that, though he didn't show he was against the idea, in fact it would be interesting to see new rooms in this base he hadn't been in before. Plus hey, getting into a girls room? Bagging rights, right?
"Yeah sure- as long as its close."

And oh boy she wasn't lying, it sure was close.
He didn't need a whole lot of help walking, but she seemed both willing and surprisingly able to help him along down the hall, he wouldn't have expected that from someone as flighty as she had first appeared.

"Band aids" Kyle scoffed at her suggestion "Really? I've got a side of stitches keeping me together? band aids."
He hissed lightly as he slowly sad down on her dead, glancing only momentarily around her room before he gingerly pulled his shirt up over his side again to check on the cut,
Thankfully, it all looked together, and there was no blood.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff