Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Alexei Jamil Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image

Quote:
Link to Dorm: [x]
Questions about: Whatever you want!

General Info:
Life Intermediate / Gryphon Weapon / Lives with Ami / Studies Psychology

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:28 pm
Who was the best frickle fracker you ever frickle fracked with?

If a Train leaves San Antonio at 3 am and a boat leaves Boston at 8pm how much tea does it take to make the boston harbor taste good?

How many places have you caught Ami sleeping that wasn't your bed?

Do you even lift?

How much do you lift?

Think you can bench press Leon?

What is your favorite starbucks beverage and no you have to pick one no exceptions.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:34 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Who was the best frickle fracker you ever frickle fracked with?

If a Train leaves San Antonio at 3 am and a boat leaves Boston at 8pm how much tea does it take to make the boston harbor taste good?

How many places have you caught Ami sleeping that wasn't your bed?

Do you even lift?

How much do you lift?

Think you can bench press Leon?

What is your favorite starbucks beverage and no you have to pick one no exceptions.

1. Uh...what? IEvan, I guess. He's pretty cool and fracks a lot I guess?

2. I'd say that depends on the person, due to different taste buds? Though you'd never really get it to taste like tea, due to the fact that it's a part of the Atlantic...

3. The library, her desk, the cafeteria, the library... Yeah, plenty of places.

4. Yes.

5. A lot.

6. Definitely.

7. ...Grande Hazelnut Cappuccino with a Quad Shot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:36 pm
Who has the best abs between you, Marcus and Dakota.

For science.  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:38 pm
Zyphiris
Who has the best abs between you, Marcus and Dakota.

For science.

Marcus and I are tied for first. Dr. H has second. Dakota at the end of the bucket.

istoleyurvamps
nyxtsuki moon
llizbot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:06 pm
Carhop Cavalier

Alexei - How many boards would the mongols hoard if the mongol hoards got board?

Also where do you see yourself in the future?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:10 pm
kuroopu
Carhop Cavalier

Alexei - How many boards would the mongols hoard if the mongol hoards got board?

Also where do you see yourself in the future?

'As many as they want! Have you not seen Mulan?" Lex answers, a patronizing tone underlying the second part of his response. The Huns could do whatever they damn well pleased.

"And, uh, I guess still living with Ami and hopefully well out of the action of Deus, if I live long enough."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:49 pm
@ Lex:
A calamity is happening and you have the chance to save five people along with yourself: who would you choose and why? (Does not have to be from Deus)
Describe the perfect date.
How much effort does it take to look so good? Do you keep to a strict regimen?
What is your favorite thing about the Life Division? Your least favorite?
If you could get away with doing one thing without punishment and be the only one to remember it, what would you do?

Carhop Cavalier

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 pm
Ol-j-man
@ Lex:
A calamity is happening and you have the chance to save five people along with yourself: who would you choose and why? (Does not have to be from Deus)
Describe the perfect date.
How much effort does it take to look so good? Do you keep to a strict regimen?
What is your favorite thing about the Life Division? Your least favorite?
If you could get away with doing one thing without punishment and be the only one to remember it, what would you do?

Carhop Cavalier

"Only five?! Well, Ami for obvious reasons. Stormy and Gale because they're good people who can make the world right. Eva because the world needs more rays of sunshine, especially after a travesty...and Otto, because Ami would kill me if I let him die."

The perfect date would be Ami and I going out to lunch in New York, her exploring a bookstore for a few hours while I picked up a few new shirts and ties and things, and ending with drinks and some thrifting. Or, you know, an all expenses paid cruise around the world for the rest of our lives."

"It takes a bit of effort, yeah. I moisturize daily, trim my beard daily, do fifteen sets of twenty push-ups, ten sets of ten pull-ups, bench a bit, and do some squats and swim. I alternate muscle groups, of course. I also wash my face every night with an exfoliator, and I have an emergency tube of acne cream should anything happen."

"Favorite thing about Life Division? Well, we're a little more likely to survive, which is nice. Staying indoors and researching can be rather boring at times, but it sharpens the mind and keeps me alive. Least favorite thing are the 18 hour shifts in the infirmary whenever something big goes down. Robert's a big help for those, though. Oh, and did I mention the free coffee? I think that's the best."

"Honestly? Develop a serum that made everyone injected forget I exist, take my loved ones off the Island, make fake graves for them, and live a peaceful life.

Alternatively, dye Caelius' hair an obnoxious shade of vomit green."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 pm
Lex: You discover H is actually your biological father and you are given a chance to approach him. What do you do next?

Carhop Cavalier

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 pm
Zoobey
Lex: You discover H is actually your biological father and you are given a chance to approach him. What do you do next?

Carhop Cavalier

Lex pauses, hemming and hawing for quite a while before slowly beginning his answer. "Well... I guess I'd tell him I don't want any special treatment, and that I'd rather our relationship stayed the same as it is now. He could take me under his wing if he wanted, but I doubt he's the type to do that." He paused for a second, before continuing on. "I supposed I'd ask him why he'd sleep with my mother, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 pm
Carhop Cavalier

@ Lex

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?  

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:29 am
"The pain would be incomparable to that of not having you in my life."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:28 pm
1. Would you rather: Cut your hair short or shave your scruff?
2. If you could be anywhere else, doing anything else, where would you be and what would you be doing?
3. Favorite animal.
4. Most prized material possession?
5. What's your relationship with your weapon like right now? Do you guys get along? Do you work well together?  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
1. Would you rather: Cut your hair short or shave your scruff?
2. If you could be anywhere else, doing anything else, where would you be and what would you be doing?
3. Favorite animal.
4. Most prized material possession?
5. What's your relationship with your weapon like right now? Do you guys get along? Do you work well together?

"Definitely cut my hair short - it's becoming more stylish. Beards never go out of style, however.

On a beach with a few martinis, owning some sort of private business that requires me to do minimal work.

My favorite animal is a German Shepherd. I had two of them when I lived in Vegas, they're the best dogs.

Most prized material possession? I have a Louis Vuoitton suit that I keep safe at all times, though I guess my ring that Ami gave me a few years back is tied with that suit.

Regal and I's relationship is more friendly than it has been in the past. We still grate on each other's nerves, but he really helped me out in the Tower of Ancients. We're a pretty good team - he directs me and helps me fight pretty well.

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff