Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
My cousin has cancer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:58 am
One of my favorite cousins has cancer that spread from a removed kidney to his skull and ribs. I might miss logging in or filling my tank depending on whats going on. Plus am moving so i wont be buying dolphins from the shop until after i have moved. This is why I have not been around bumping, etc like I used to. This will also affect another cousins tank as I was logging in and filling up her tank for her because of her issues (Pudtat's).

So I may miss when fish die in both tanks or log in late or if things get really bad miss logging in so our tanks glow. I thought about pulling our tanks for however long I need to but I know somewhere there are those that rely on booty grab to earn gold so I am leaving my fish in for you all that need them. You may find this post repeated in the different booty grab guilds - I hope I don't forget any I am in. If I put this in the wrong spot please feel free to move it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 am
I am so sorry to hear that about your cousin, I know what your going through..for my dad has lung cancer..well I wish your cousin the best razz this will be a hard period in your life and we understand..take care of yourself! emotion_hug  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:49 am
Thank you! The emotional/ mental part is almost too much to bear and is really affecting me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:15 am
cutester
Thank you! The emotional/ mental part is almost too much to bear and is really affecting me.

i'm so sorry. emotion_hug  

Ginhana190

Liberal Explorer

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas