PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:06 am
User Image

two beds, small kitchen, living room and bathroom like a normal dorm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 am
User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro walked into his room with his luggage and having some boxes sent over to him that he had left at home. He walks in and examines the room as he places the keys on the counter of the kitchen since it is the first place to see when you walk inside the dorm. He goes into the bedroom and notices two beds and he chooses the one on the right. I wonder if I will ever get a roommate. He shrugged to himself and decided to go to explore the campus a little bit and hope to meet someone. He grabs his keys and walks out the door [exit]

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro got back to his dorm and opened the door with his key and walked inside Well here i am again time to unpack he walks to his room and pulls up his suitcase and begins to put his clothes away neatly in the drawers leaving all his art materials on the small nightstand since he loves to draw in the middle of the night.

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.✎

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 pm
Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex unlocked the door and threw his three duffel bags inside. He had thought he was packing light, all things considered, but carrying all those bags wore him out. Looking around, he saw some boxes laying around. Whoever his roommate was, they weren't unpacked yet.

Dragging his bags with him, he entered the bedroom where he saw a guy with white hair setting up art supplies. He gave his bags a quick kick under the left side bed and extended his hand to the stranger. "Hi! The names Alex. Alex Mercer."

xKIRIxCHANx

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:21 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro was busy humming to himself till he herd a guy walk in, He turned his head as he finished setting up his supplies. He gave a friendly smile Hello there Alex the names Kuro he extended his hand and gave a firm but yet gently handshake to him So, Im guessing your my new roommate huh? he joked as he took his now empty bag and pushed it underneath his bed then sad down and sighed with a smile Almost done unpacking just a few more boxes he laughed

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex laughed a little too. "Yeah, I'm afraid you're stuck with me for a while. But we may as well make the most of it! I can help you unpack. I didn't bring much, so I can just get it done later." Alex liked that things were getting off to a good start. He had been told before that his personality was "clingy" and "desperate", but he just loved making friends.

Looking at the bedside table, he saw the plethora of art supplies. "Do you draw a lot?"  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:34 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro laughed Well its better to be stuck with someone than be alone. He wasent really a fan of being alone so he gave a big smile to show how happy is that someone is here with him. He looked out the door and saw the boxes Sure if you like to theres not much in them just more art stuff, posters and my secret stash of sweets He face turned a light pink as he thought of all his sweets as he draws like if he was in his own fantasy world then came back down to earth and looked at the table as he spoke Oh yeah sometimes i think i need to go to rehab because i draw so much he tried to attempt to crack a joke but he was bad at jokes himself

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Kuro seemed a little nervous, but Alex didn't blame him. It was a new experience, moving in with someone you didn't know. At the mention of sweets, he perked up a little. "Hey man, you better unpack those and hide them quick! Sugar's the only way I get through the day, and if I see candy, there's no hope for it." He laughed as he helped unpack Kuro's belongings.

Alex occasionally saw some of Kuro's work while unpacking. He was really impressed! Alex himself had a very hard time doing anything creative other than writing. "You are REALLY good at drawing! Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about it."  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro jumped up from the bed and quickly got to the box that he knew had his stash in it Well no stealing my candy, unless you ask then i may give you some because i have enough to last me an entire semester He went to the kitchen with his box and opened a cabinet and started to place his sweets there then closed the door when he was through then came back to the room. He gave a smile Why thank you. I have been drawing since i was 6 years old. Maybe i can teach you if you would like to learn. I learned all on my own with no help just lots of practice

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

"It would be awesome if you could help me, even a little. I've actually been trying to learn to draw, but everything comes out... bad." Finishing making his bed, he reached under it and pulled a sketchbook from one of the bags. He handed it to Kuro. Inside were dozens of smudged, half finished sketched.

"A lot of times, what I'm trying to draw doesn't hold my interests, so I never finish. The only thing I can do successfully is stick figures, and one really creepy face." The next page was filled with stick figures with the same odd face, as if to prove his point.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro smiled Well were roommates so we have all the time in the world to learn and teach i do both tradition and digital art he looked at the sketchbook and all the sketches he thought some looked decent and some need improvement that he wanted to get his hands on to recreate but he wasent about to do so some are not half bad they just need to be completed. Me i find something im truly interested in and then poof into art i go i do it naturally but id be happy to teach you

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:17 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex was incredibly excited! He hugged Kuro, but let go when he realized it may be a bit awkward. Stepping back, he looked down. "Sorry. I got a little overexcited. You're just really nice, and I'm really happy that you'll help me." He looked back up and put a smile on once more. "Now, what do you say we celebrate by digging into that stash of candy you have?"  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 am
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro smiled then blinked a few time as he was hugged then laughed it off I can tell how excited you are so its totally okay, not like i dont like hugs He gave a nod and went to the cabinet where he had put his stash and brought out some chocolate for them to share and a few things of gumballs afterwards. He tossed some to Alex Enjoy my stash [.b]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 am
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex let out an almost giddy squeal when he was handed the candy. He could sometimes be a little childish, especially when it comes to candy, but he figured everyone was allowed to get over excited by a few things. He began going through the chocolate at an alarming pace, something he's undoubtedly regret later.

As he sat on his bed, his face slightly smeared with chocolate, he attempted to speak through mouthfuls of the candy. "So... *gulp* Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? Then I'll tell you about the skeletons in my closet!" He laughed a little. His life was relatively calm, so he liked hearing about other's.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 am
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro just watched as Alex had ate the candy and he thought it was quite cute and funny so he chuckled Guess you really do love candy He layed down on his bed as he put a piece of candy in his mouth and began to eat it as he looked up at the ceiling Well there isnt much to know i guess. I only have 1 little sister name Kiko. My parents were always busy with there work and becoming rich they tend to forget about us and not come home days on end. But eventually we made it through. I had a art scare once because me and my father were fighting and my father ended up breaking my wrist and i was scared. just him remembering that made him sad had he looked at his wrist Ive been drawing since i was so little so id be scared if i couldnt draw anymore....but its all better now and thats really all my life i never got to do anything fun because of my parents

User Image

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas