Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 am
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex slowed his candy consumption as Kuro talked. He had always found comfort in singing and talking, even if he wasn't greatest, and even the thought of going mute scared him. For Kuro to have almost lost the ability to do something he loved really struck a chord with him. He sat up, wrappers falling off his shirt.

"Hey, if you ever need a new arm, just come to me, and you can have mine. It's not like I'm using it for much..." He chuckled a little, but it had a hint of care and concern behind it. He had very little ability to console people, so he tended to joke when he didn't know what to say. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. He had unknowingly dampened the mood with his question, and felt he needed to fix it. Then his face brightened and he grabbed his sketchbook. He sat on the edge of Kuro's bed and grabbed a pencil. "The past is the past, but sketches are forever! Unless I erase them, of course. So, how about showing me some of the basics?" He smiled eagerly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:47 am
User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro was looking at his wrist over to to Alex with a smile and almost a tear from the memories he had of his father and what he did which scared him.Well thank you for the offer but i perfer you keep all your limbs in tact he chuckled then looked back up at the ceiling and gave a light sigh stupid father... hope your happy im gone now he thought to himself with an angered expression on his face but then suddenly chanced when he noticed Alex on the edge of the bed. He sat upward and nodded yeah the past is the past. He decided to not look back into the past but continu looking forward to the people he will meet and the fun he will have here with Alex. He crawled over to get his sketchbook and pencil First were going to start off with chibies because there basic and super cute no matter what he began to draw the face and the hair making it look like Alex.

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.✎

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex enjoyed drawing the chibies. They were simple and a little ridiculous, much like his personality. He struggled a little as they started, but soon they were making short adventures featuring chibi versions of each other. Alex was having a lot of fun, and from the looks of it, so was Kuro.

As they worked their way through Alex's sketchbook pages (it was a cheap book, so he didn't mind using so many of the pages), when they came to a page randomly in the middle with a sketch on it. Unlike the other sketches in the book, this one was very professional and finished. It showed what appeared to be a much younger version of Alex and an older boy climbing a tree. It was very detailed, and an incredibly drawing by any standards. Alex lost his smile the moment he saw it. He began tearing it out of the book and folding it up to put in his pocket. "Sorry, didn't notice that one... We can just use the next page." He began drawing again, but his energy seemed to have been sapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:25 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro was having fun drawing with Alex. he finally wasent sitting alone drawing by himself like he usually does so this was more fun than usual. Kuro peeked over a few time at Alex's drawing Your getting better there looking really good He then saw a picture that was far beyond what he has seen and it was amazing but then he started to tear out the page Why you taking it out it was very good. did you make that? Kuro sighed a bit Oh okay he coulnt help but keep glancing back at Alex and thinkinf of what that drawing was about which made him lose his own focus on his drawing Why dont we take a break for now and do something else it looks like you may need it

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.✎

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:40 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex did his best to refocus, and did with some success. When he spoke, his voice had some of it's original energy back. "Yeah, that's probably smart. If I draw anymore, I may not be able to loosen my grip on this pencil." He smiled again, the humor helping to alleviate some of the tension.

"You know, I actually haven't been anywhere on campus yet. Is there anywhere cool to hang out? I mean, if you WANT to hang out with me. You're welcome to come or not come. You've just been on campus and..." Alex was beginning to jumble his words again. It was that same fear of seeming clingy acting up, and the embarrassment was making him mess up, but at least he was seeming like himself again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro thought about where they could go but wasent to sure since he had only been to one place and that was the cafeteria, but he remembered he had a map of the school so he goes through his bag and finds it Ah ha here it is. I have a map of the school. We can go tour all around since ive only been to the cafeteria and back because of unpacking. He looked at the map and studied it so he could learn it We could go to.... the rooftop of the school for a nice breeze of air or... we can hang out by the pool? Or he could keep listing all the places he thought he wanted to hang out with but he handed the map to Alex Why dont you choose a place to go to first. Id love to hang out with you why on earth would i not want to. he chuckled.

[exit]

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:31 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

As Kuro chuckled, Alex joined in. Kuro laughing just made Alex want to laugh too. Granted, a lot of things made Alex laugh, but this was still nice. He took a long look at the map. The academy was huge, with so many buildings and structures. He saw the pool that Kuro had mentioned, not far from their dorm. "The pool sounds fun! I haven't been swimming in forever, and I should probably work off all that sugar and fat I ate. Oh, and I have new swimsuits!"

Alex tossed the map on the bed and dived under his bed. He tossed out some cheap flip flops, a towel, then said "Aha!" He stood off and showed off two swimsuits. The one on the left was a normal pair of trunks, covered in incredibly vibrant neon swirls. Looking at it was like staring at a laser light show. The other was a speedo type suit, covered in the same design. "They came in a 2-for-1 pack. I feel like the one on the left is 'Hey, look at my awesome new swimsuit!', but the one on the right is 'Hey, look at my awesome new swimsuit... AND my awesome legs!'" He comically lifted his pant leg like a model to show off his "awesome" legs. "What do you think I should wear? You're artsy, so I trust your opinion. Then we can grab your stuff and go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro smiled as he finally got Alex to laugh which he hoped he was feeling better now. The pool sounds really fun since i haven't been to a pool in forever. Last time was with my littler sister He walks over to the dresser that had his clothes in it and pulled out a light blue pare of trunks and his flip flops with a towl. He looked at the two swimsuits and couldnt help but laugh at the speedo type suit Now that is funny you should go with the sexy legs. That will make you looks SO hot he laughed

User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:56 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex blushed a little. He wasn't used to compliments, and even though he knew Kuro was just joking around, it still made him feel a little better. He laughed once more and tossed the trunks on the bed. "Alright, speedo it is! Let's go!" He put on the flip flops and tossed the speedo and towel on his shoulder, and exited the room, Kuro (he hoped) not far behind. It was turning out to be a pretty good day.

Exit to Pool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:59 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro grabbed his stuff and put on his flipflops and followed closely to Alex
(exit to pool)

User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx