Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Jack | Eldrid | Ashton | Lifen | Dorian | Elvira

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:12 pm

[ Horsemen ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Elder Horseman - Conquest - Artisan ]

[ Amityville Academy ]
[ Third Year - Demon - Nekogami ]
[ First Year - Monster - Furnace Dog ]
[ First Year - Reaper - Deerkin ]
[ Elvira is available too! ]

[ Deus Ex Machina ]
[ Intermediate Hunter - Mist Division - French ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 pm
Feel free to ask any questions o uo/

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Nerpin

yes hello

Lifen - What types of food do you like best?

Jack - Have you ever jumped over a candlestick?

Eldrid - Have you ever accidentally set anything on fire?

Ashton - What happens when you and Elvira don't get along?

Dorian - Voulez-vous coucher avec moi Would you ever think of cutting off your coontails? What's the most radical thing you've ever done?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Dory:

1. How do you feel about being at Deus? Are you glad to have been recruited, or was this a last resort that you resent?

2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?

3. What would be your dream job if you hadn't been recruited to Deus?

4. How much do you love Chris? What kind of s**t do you look for in friends? Or will you get friendly with just about anyone?

5. How do you feel about your weapon? Do you guys get along well?  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm
What is Lifen's favorite artisan thing to make? Any accomplishments she's really proud of? Goals? ;3 and the silly one: does she have any crush on anyone, or a particular type? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:44 pm
kuroopu
yes hello

Lifen - What types of food do you like best?

Jack - Have you ever jumped over a candlestick?

Eldrid - Have you ever accidentally set anything on fire?

Ashton - What happens when you and Elvira don't get along?

Dorian - Voulez-vous coucher avec moi Would you ever think of cutting off your coontails? What's the most radical thing you've ever done?

oh hello frend.

Lifen
Home made meals are my favourite. Something that was made with a lot of heart and done by someone, for those that they love, taste the best. If I had to choose texture and taste, it would probably be foods sweetened by honey, or just honey itself. I could eat a lot of honey, if it were.

Jack
Pfft. Just one?
I've taken it to the extreme.
Once I jumped over 10 of them, but I singed my tail on the last one, a bit. Woops.

Eldrid
It is a constant issue. Whine.
Paper is difficult, every tme I try to do homework, half of the night is me attempting not to burn it to ashes.

Ashton
She gets all puffy and prissy.
I don't see her for a few days, or she'll try to wreck some of my plants, depending on the arguments.

Dorian
Mon lit ou la vôtre, miel.
Pretty sure packing myself up et running away t'Europe wit'out my parents knowledge and/or acknowledgement 'as been the worse. About mon cheveux, I 'ave done it before, but I'm rather in love wit' dis. I could go very short again, mais . . so much work.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:55 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
Dory:

1. How do you feel about being at Deus? Are you glad to have been recruited, or was this a last resort that you resent?

2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?

3. What would be your dream job if you hadn't been recruited to Deus?

4. How much do you love Chris? What kind of s**t do you look for in friends? Or will you get friendly with just about anyone?

5. How do you feel about your weapon? Do you guys get along well?

Dorian
Sacramente, c'est beaucoup de questions. Uh, uh. Okay.
1. I can't say 'dat I am completely glad, mais, I 'ave found myself little pieces of Deus that make it . . . good. Not a last resort, mais, somet'ing I felt like I 'ad to do in the end. Ça-va?

2. I 'ave been to many places. Probably Australia? Probably 'ome. Shame I can't go to le latter one, non?

3. Tattoo artist, I t'ink. I kind of ran away t'Europe t' find myself, but still 'aven't figured it out. C'est compliqué.

4. A lot emotion_kirakira . 'Onestly, as long as they are not giante pricks, I usually can 'andle people. Whatever comes my way - mais, some of my friends are giante pricks also. I jus' let it go with th' flow.

5. She tries to be my mother - mais, it's not that bad. It is nice to 'ave a voice in my 'ead that can keep me on mes pieds, 'elping me get through the day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:00 pm
Aazhie
What is Lifen's favorite artisan thing to make? Any accomplishments she's really proud of? Goals? ;3 and the silly one: does she have any crush on anyone, or a particular type? XD

Lifen
Favourite artisan things? I mastered in the art of pottery making, as a youth, and have always taken to it quickly, given the chance. I adore jewelry making also, but we have a whole group of Horsemen just for that. It is a hobby, at best.

My most proud accomplishment was successfully helping my friends and kingdom, as an empress, or that is how it felt, back in Edric. I like to believe that everything I can do to be rather proud.

I . . . suppose if I had a 'type', it would be a tall brooding man who can be a little headstrong and incredibly proud. He has dark hair and rather stubborn.

I may be engaged to him too. (with that, a giggle.)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items