Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 pm
Type below what games you would like to see installed in Empress Dee's lounge.

Games already installed:

1. Candy Crusher - candy crush virtual reality game

2. Dragon Ball Z training - two player, train against someone from Dragon Ball Z and gain your own killi rating! Great for if you wanna participate in the Fighting arena games coming soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:58 pm
We could do like... ahaha, what if there was a Flappy-Bird type of arcade game?
With the just a button or joystick as opposed to the iPad or iPhone version where you have to tap the screen.
It'd probably be really difficult, but I think it'd be fun.
The button would make the bird flap, like tapping the screen does, and we probably wouldn't need the joystick...
(Also, would it be weird for me to just pop into the Renaissance Arcade part? I figure there's no need to ask, but you guys seemed to be in the middle of something...)

empress dee

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 pm
(This is awesome because with what we are doing, we were looking for some other active members to get involved actually. Oh...and if you wanna join in right away, just go to sub-forum 5 called Southtown, and post in the RP called King of Fighters one liners. Your character would be in Joe's apartment suite with everyone else working on a huge project. There are more than 70 people in one tiny apartment suite, if that helps you on a post)

Trunks wrote it down in his notebook after hearing from Teddy, thanking her for the information. He was proud of the work he had accomplished with Simon so far and was even happier that he was getting results.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:42 am
empress dee

(Just want to make sure I've got this right: the huge project is the arcade?)

Also, Teddy nodded at Trunks. "Any time, any time."
[^so that it's not technically off-topic]

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:46 pm
(The huge project involves revamping the entire Bogard Summer Mansion. We are doing lots of work on the arcades yes, but we are first starting with the elevator for the ballroom, Joe's apartment suite, and the parkade. There will also be special access to the volcano view swimming pool, which the mansion doesn't have right now. Not to mention an extra large water slide that goes from each hotel window down to Sound Beach.)

Trunks then said, "It'd be great if you could help my mom out with Joe's Apartment now. She needs all the help she can get considering she is pregnant."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 pm
empress dee

(Ah, that was why I wanted to check. Also, that water slide idea sounds awesome.)

Teddy looked at Trunks curiously. "Wait, she's pregnant? Well, that's good to know. I'll go help out with what I can over there, seeing as I have nothing else to do but loiter around here. Thanks!" She called over her shoulder, already on her way out the door.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:38 pm
(That's why its being put in. I know a few characters who would use that slide too.)

Trunks smiled as he went over the report in his mind, and then set the clip board down onto a desk nearby. He then began helping Simon with a World of Warcraft dancing game. The idea is you go in and you become a race from the World of Warcraft and you basically warp to the Darkmoon Faire that goes on at the beginning of every month and just party. The aging saiyan knew that after Dee has that child she'd use that game since the Darkmoon Special reserve gets her totally smashed after just three drinks! Yet, Trunks had never found out the recipe for it. "If I do find it", he thought, "I am making that at the lounge."  
18. Video Gaming HQ - Video game discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games