Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ SPECIAL PLOTS PLEASE HELP <3 ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:28 pm
Hi everyone!! I have some special plots going on at the moment that I need some help with!!

I'm always open for regular plottage, which you can go here for (it's wildly outdated- sorry!) but this thread is just for some special current plots. I have interaction needed in literally every faction, so all are super duper welcome!

Thanks for looking!!

oh! and if any of this interests you or you want to talk privately you can also IM me on aim @ piscita  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:49 pm
User ImageYING ZHENG > Stray Pony

• Journal
  • Ying is now a stray, meaning she has given up her claim to the four clans completely. She's (technically) homeless and living in Halloweentown. Where she was originally an elder artisan horseman, he has been knocked down to the power level of a y1 student. She is still an elder artisan, but holds none of her power anymore.
  • Ying has been hiding her appearance with a cloak. She looks very much like a demon, and since she isn't exuding her elder status power anymore, she basically looks like a student now.

WHAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
    - Ying is one of the only ponies who chose to go stray. She has information about the clans, she can give you her opinions on Medea. Ying is very innocent and isn't the type to play coy or demand payment for her information. If you ask her for it, regardless of faction, she will most likely give it to you.

- Possible chances to harass a pony for giving up her clans! Horseman are totally welcome to taunt her/question her/harass her for her choices. I full expect and even endorse it.

- Possible hunter/horseman interactions for those hunters who aren't openly looking for a fight! She provides a rare chance for non-combative information. She also wants the know what exactly happened to Charon, so it would be a two way street of conversation!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:
    - Despite her bravery in choosing to leave the clan, Ying is still a very shy and timid girl. Her maturity mentally is no more than that of a 16 year old, even less at times. While I'm welcoming all types of characters, open aggression will get you nowhere with Ying. I think it would be really interesting to play her with some unsavory sorts, but know that she will not give you any sort of violence plots. She isn't bloodthirsty and she isn't out for revenge.

- Ponies who have decided to stay to visit her in Halloween! Despite the rift, Ying isn't dead. I would really like another pony to inform her about what's going on in the tower/all the new updates to ponies! It's really important to me that while she isn't one of you, she still stay on the up and up.

- Hunters she can converse with in a DIGNIFIED manner. She wants to know what happened to Charon. She doesn't intend to try to steal him back or anything silly like that, she just wants to know his status. As stated above, hunters can also gain information from this interaction!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:26 pm
User ImageDANNY FITZ > Memories Wanted

• Journal
  • Danny lost her memories of her boyfriend of two years, Nyyrikki, during the events of the legacy meta. She agreed to stay with him (with no promises). Rikki has been looking for ways to recover her memories. Danny doesn't really care, but Rikki is borderline rabid.
  • In a recent trip to the library, they've discovered an artifact called the remembrall, that might have the potential to recover memories!

- Your character might potentially be able to recover their lost memories!

- ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!

- Harry Potter themed adventure. Jokes aside, this plot isn't just for those with lost memories. It's just for anyone who wants to have a fun, prompted RP!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:
    - This plot has been in the works for quite some time, so we are really looking for people who can keep up with the pace of the rp! I won't be draconic (promise!) and we can totally work something out if you're busy, but still want to go. I'm just throwing in the disclaimer that the rp pace will be somewhat faster than usual!

- For you to have fun biggrin biggrin biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image

LOCK BLACKWOOD > Knight of Merlin

• Journal
  • During the most recent battle with Medea, Lock was infected with a seed of Merlin by Amrita. He blacked out (his familiar took control of his body), and remembers nothing. Shun informed him of the events, and instructed him to bulk up. Lock intends to follow orders!
  • He's looking to improve himself not only in terms of battling skills, but also general magic skills as well!

- Lock is very skilled in shadow arts- he can definitely pass on some of his skills to your character!

- BATTLE RPs. Battle rps are worth more points. Heck yeah.

- For those in the black kingdom- his ancestor was the personal protector/knight of the Queen. There are a lot of different ways he could have interacted with your character, and I'm very interested in all sorts of aspects! Since he's a very high up position, interaction with him might be very valuable to you!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:
    - While I'm SUPER HAPPY to accept any and all battles, I'm really interested in battles where he's learning! Any sort of skills you might be able to provide- does your water dragon know some especially nifty karate moves? Is your reaper a master of fire abilities? Lock is interested in learning!

- It doesn't neccessarily have to be battles if your character isn't into that! If your student is a tutor or teaching type it works too! PRPs are fine!!

- All the Merlin things. ALL OF THEM!!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 pm
User ImageCHELSEA CRAFT > Alliances

• Journal

• In wonderland, Chel joined a guild called Penumbra, which had a mixture of students and horsemen. Recently she found out that those people are creatures/horsemen, and is now curious about potential alliances with "the enemy" to benefit hunters against the horsemen (Medea in particular).
  • Chel is going to be taking a golem to halloween! She will look and act like a halloween student and you will NOT be able to tell the difference unless you can recognize her voice! She wants to interview students to see how they feel about a potential hunter alliance to eliminate medea/horsemen. She's gauging feelings.

- Aiding a hunter accidentally? Honestly this is more of a covert mission- it's not supposed to be anything your character would be able to pick up on. Chel is sneaky sneaking.

- Did you know Chel/have interactions with Chel? Maybe you can catch her in the act! I'm looking @ u penumbra.

- This option is also SLOWER PACED! If you are an rper that feels that fast rps aren't your thing, this is definitely the option for you!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:
    - Just a few very simple, casual rps with students, interviewing them about their feelings on hunters. Chel is pretending to be a person for a local newspaper, so it would feel very professional.

- Really, anything. I'm very open to hearing what you'd like!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
AMI RAINE > Demon Hunter

• Journal
  • Ami has an artifact called the Codex Gigas. ICly it is a book that has a bunch of info on demons, and blank pages/missing pages. Due to this, Ami has information on the existence of demonic contracts and would like to pursue studying them!
  • To do so, she would like to capture a demon/possibly another student and somehow get them to form a contract so she can study the process. It would involve quarantining your student and potential SUFFERING but a big fat guarantee that your student will not die. You can also confer with me the level of suffering you'd like, it is highly customizable!!

- SUFFERING. Yeah I know we don't get enough of this, but it does offer your character the chance to be specifically targeted and antagonized! Whoo!

- Again, this is the more customizable of all my plots. I really want to work with a select group of people to come up with an idea TOGETHER to create a cool capture plot!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:
    - Pretty much as stated above. I'd like the idea to be centered around the demonic contract, but if you have anything you'd like to throw in you're more than welcome!

- I will request that the plot remain centered around capture though. Ami is a FULL y3 hunter and isn't likely to be defeated/subdued on her home turf. Again, I'm open to suggestions always!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 pm
okay I am going to open this! information is subject to be edited/added so please check back a lot thank you!! <3

leaving my own notes here pls 2 ignore sorry ;;

POKE:
- Jason & Ying: asking about charon? when he doesnt know, just general talk/info?
- Poke & Lock: Lock learns about Poke from someone and THEY BECOME FIGHTING BUDDIEZ? |D
- Astra interview w/ Chel?
- sludge i am not sure- depends on what poke's looking for him!

SMERDLE:
- mmur and ying YES. maybe he's visiting and bumps into ying accidentally and then lots of tearful reunions or something hell ya
- west is on the artifact hunt owob !! dont let speed bother u
- bren & lock: fight-o! what does bren specialize in?

INLE:
- taima & ying: talk about blue kingdom which ying cries @ and maybe also can u feed her??
- sorcha & chel: sorcha likes the talking well get talking. about hunters. whoo.
- taima can go on the quest if and only iff she believes in her kokoro
- evan & ami demon hunting.

DHS:
- nim fighting. electric punches. kapow.

CHIRI:
- maple & ying: yes two cuties being cute heck yeah. not sure about how they'd meet though. ideas?
- ying & waits: yes yes yes! id love to have them talk philosophies without getting heated.
- lock & maple: perhaps she teaches him about the magic of jinx? voodoo would like that :'D
- milo & chel: maybe milo confronts chel about that stolen jacket ..............

ZYPH:
- edel & lock: edel takes bby shun lock and helps him w/ ice magic/resistance?
- edel & chel for penumbra stuff obvi

CARP:
- lex & ami: demon hunting
- uttam & chel: penumbra stuff obvi

SEUSSI:
- finn/lydia & ying: super fine w/ either approach. whoever has more information about charon! also depends on what u can get out of it. we will talk.
- matthias/chel sounds awesome. only concern w/ haunted house is that any rps there have to be a majority battling, so idk? i rly want this tho so we'll work it out.

HG:
- lock & lass sounds frickin awesome. lock can teach her shadow consistency n details for illusions and she can help him make illusions out of his shadows or something? we can totes do this

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:15 pm
touches this thread all over  

Inle-roo

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:18 pm
Oh hai I herd u want soem rp

- Jason cann be reasonable. Maybe. Generally he will fight halloween on the premise of 'if I don't they'll eat/kill me', but if you make him feel bad he'll stop |D (or maybe just ask him 'please don't hurt me', that'll work.)

- POKERUS IS A WATER DRAGON. WHO MIGHT KNOW SOME SWEET KARATE MOVZ. She'll talk to horsemen and be friendly but she'll probably be distrustful of their true motives.

-Astra is sorta AFK, somewhere in halloween town working on her shop. She'll be happy to talk to anyone though (unless it's a hunter. She hates them)

- Sludge is a idiot who knows nothing and can barely understand the english lanuage let alone speak it. But he can fight. A little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:38 pm
DDDD: i just... *limbs melt off in glee*

i want to invade so many of these things. if i'm aggravating, ignore me

• mmur <3s the twins and was too much of a wuss to leave pony tower so he would love to talk to ying. problem: i rp him incredibly boringly. maybe she can dress him up in some clothes she made and they can go to the maul and we can roll for how many tomatoes people throw at him to spice things up idk

• i want west in on harry potter so badly but i don't know if i can be fast or entertaining enough unless you don't mind one sentence replies *melts more* he has memories to unlock and everything ffffffgghhaaaagl

• bren will fight lock but he knows nothing jon snow. west could too, i suppose, but i can't do a million things at once with him or everything gets ignored weep weep

• that is all

• oh no wait one more

• <3

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:38 pm
so taima would be down for hanging out with ying and maybe blue kingdom happy memories i found u time yes no well whichever and sorcha would defs be up for hanging out too she dgaf about the ponies but shes always up for talking

endlessly

about anything

taima is also happy to help danny on her quest for the lost arc of the crusade of doom

idk neither of my students are really fighters but pts yes lets do this

it is probs best for evan never to find out what chel is up to bawww but he will definitely help ami hunt some monsters all day erryday  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 pm
Nim's got rad (read: pathetic) lightning enhanced moves. Lock might be interested to battle with her.  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:58 pm
chii! I want rp! Always!

Would love for Olivia to finally meet Ying ouo! Waits might be a fun post-Purge interaction as well ~

Locke and Maple should meet, Black Seed/Shadow Kingdom reasons!

More Chel/Milo stuff!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:03 pm
Hello. Yes. I will offer you Edel for anything except hunter suffering kkk  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:07 pm
hi everyone! i am so grateful to see the overwhelming amount of support it really means a lot to me ;;;;

for all of you who have posted above i will definitely PM/IM you in the next few days to sort something out!! ahhh i really cant thank you enough ;;

i just updated the thread with information on chel/ami, so please take a look at those plots too!!

oh and anyone is welcome to post after this. more people always!! <3

inle-roo

poke mattix

smerdle

darkheartedsorrow

chirigami

zyphiris

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash