Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:43 pm
User Image

Marcel watched Virgil's face as he awaited the answer. It was hard to tell but something was suddenly off with him, he couldn't tell at first but he soon recognized it for one reason. He saw in the morning every day. That far off look that looked back at him every morning. Had Virgil experienced horrible things like he had? Marcel was about to tell him to forget about it and move on but he answered anyway and nodded his head at the man's answer but didn't like the grin, he liked the grin was real and spirited, this just seemed too forced for his face "Makes sense..." what else he could say? For some reason he felt bad for even bringing it up in the first place.

However he blinked for a second when Virgil asked if he wanted to be a hero and Marcel bit his lip for a second "Yeah...I did..." he started "I wanted to be my son's hero, be a man worth looking up too. Someone who he'd be proud to call his Dad...." a wry smirk grew on his face "I thought the Military would let me be that man...how naive I was..." Marcel gave a wry chuckle before taking Virgil's approach and ditching the glass in favor of the whole bottle. He took a good chug of the bottle before sighing, OK that was a bit too much for a single drink since he felt his head get a bit light. Of course he didn't stop drinking. "

(Translation: "Querido= Dear".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps if he had never felt so deeply about certain things then perhaps guilt and self-loathing wouldn't have been eating him alive him for all these years. Passion often drove people to do crazy things, and he was a testament to that. 'Or maybe I already have...' He couldn't quite tell, Marcel wasn't exactly as easy to read as most people he met. The wolf couldn't say if it was annoying or a good thing, being unused to not seeing outright dislike on another's face when they were looking at him.

Virgil swallowed another mouthful while the man spoke. In some twisted way, he thought it was an honorable thing even though a more logical part of him knew what Marcel probably already did. That his son had probably just wanted his dad around for the last fifteen years. "I get it though...that desire t'really prove yourself t'someone y'love..." He started to run the fingers of a hand through his hair only to remember he'd pulled it back that morning, the motion loosening the tie and causing several strands to escape its hold. Grumbling softly, he pulled the tie out and ruffled digits through the thick mane. He still felt just as sober as he had when they'd arrived, but he soon realized how very wrong that feeling was. Watching the former soldier take a hit from the bottle filled him with the sudden desire to apologize for ruining the mood while being as close to him as possible. Tipsy Virgil was an overly affectionate creature, and he hated that so much and refused to give into his more natural instincts. "But there's still hope, right?" Managing to cram the last of his demons back into their cage, his smile was far more alive and hopeful. Picturing a little Marcel causing trouble helped.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:41 am
User Image

Marcel sat there thinking about his son for a little bit "Haven't spoken to him in 2 years...." he muttered under his breath, not quite for Virgil to hear but if he did then what could be done. To think it had been that long already, it was almost jarring for the war vet. Of course he tended to push things like that to the back of his mind and tried to live in the present which usually failed. Then his wife....his heart ached badly at the mere thought of her, she hurt him in the worst way possible but he was still hung up on her in the end 'Maybe if you weren't so blind you could have seen the signs and saved your marriage!' the dark voice in his head spoke and as a response he took a deep drink from his bottle, already half empty. He wasn't even close to drunk yet, barely light headed as usual with him. Marcel needed more if he wanted to shut the voice up.

Of course then Virgil began to speak and Marcel watched him carefully as a small grin grew on his face "Yeah...I suppose your right Querido...." he stated before reaching over and snatching the bottle from Virgil and taking a heavy swig of the tequila and grinned at the other man "You're a great guy Virgil, I know we just met but I gotta say...I really like you!" Marcel spoke out loud before slowly reaching out and moving some hair that was standing straight up. He normally wouldn't do this but the alcohol was known as liquid courage after all. Of course being an emotional drunk it was only a matter of time before he was either the joyous affectionate man or a crying mess.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:08 am

With his hearing, it was hard for him not to hear though the man was smart enough to know to pretend like he hadn’t. Making a comment about it would just raise suspicions or questions that he didn’t want to have to deal with. Virgil didn’t have children of his own, probably never would, but he could understand how painful it must be for him. He didn’t know what to do with the urge to comfort Marcel that’d come over him. Acting on it certainly wasn’t it! The stool creaked as if in protest as he shifted his weight on top of it, deciding to drown the awkward feeling in more tequila.

Seeing the grin return was better than the expression that had been on the handsome face before it. And that one word he couldn’t understand, he hadn’t realized how much he’d missed it until he heard it again. Those butterflies in his stomach probably had a better buzz than he did. “’Ey. I wasn’t done with…” He huffed as he watched him, figuring there was little point in getting possessive over what few ounces remained in the bottle. The whiskey was grabbed and several shots worth was sucked down in rebellion, almost choking on the last mouthful at his loud claim. He coughed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as he lowered the bottle. Virgil was aware he was staring at him, but that hand reaching out had thrown him off guard. He closed his eyes for a brief moment as he shivered, tensing every muscle he possessed while he fought the urge to bump his head against his palm. Thank the gods the veteran’s war veterans touched hadn’t lingered or things would’ve turned awkward in a completely different way. “Didja drink too much?” With a grin, he teased him. “But I really like you too, Marcel.” One last sip was taken before he set it down on the counter, licking a droplet from his lips. "There...I've gotten y'up t'speed." Not really. There was still plenty of whiskey left, but he shouldn't be faulted for being helpful.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image

Marcel would have to admit that Virgil's words were very refreshing to actually hear. Normally when he drank the HIspanic would wallow in his own misery before he started a crying fit but due to the other man's company he actually felt relaxed and was able to forget about his issues for the moment. Marcel then snatched his bottle back and waved the bartender for another two bottles despite one of them being slightly full. He then grinned when Virgil asked if he had too much "Oh please I'm barely buzzed!" he stated with a laugh as he downed the rest of the bottle no problem before now moving onto a bottle of....Vodka? OK well that wasn't what he ordered but he wouldn't complain, alcohol was alcohol. Marcel then stared at Virgil for a second after the other man agreed that he liked him too, that was when he felt something flutter in his stomach like butterflies, something he hadn't experienced for years.

Must have been the alcohol. With that Marcel took a good swig of his vodka to stifle the fluttering going on. He then chuckled a bit and nodded his head at the others comment "All I could ask for Querido" he stated with a grin and taking another drink "You know what we've spent a lot of time looking at the past, what do you have planned for the future?" he asked with a smirk. What the hell? Him talking about the future? Now he knew the alcohol must have been effecting his mind just a bit if that was his question. Marcel grew a mischievous glint in his eyes as he leaned in towards Virgil "Any ya know...lucky ladies catch your eye? You seem like you'd have an easy time getting someone" he stated boldly with a chuckle. He only assumed women due to Virgil coming off as a man's man.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:52 am

Happiness wasn’t something that Virgil was used to feeling. At least not for more than a handful of minutes of at a time and that was usually tainted by some other negative emotion. But, this time, it was something pure. It almost disturbed him when it returned without any real difficulty after the darker turn of their conversation. It was almost as if Marcel’s presence was a remedy he hadn’t known he needed. He was cautious of this forgotten emotion, recalling with an almost perfect clarity of what happened last time he’d foolishly allowed himself to be content. The memory sobered him some, but it didn’t bring him down as it usually did. He laughed softly when the bottle was snatched back and even more was ordered. What his companion claimed made him worry somewhat about his own chances at victory and both of their wallets. Together they just might drink the bar dry if the bartender didn’t boot them before that happened.

He lit another cigarette after he’d fixed his hair back into its bun before he turned his attention to the bottle Marcel wasn’t hoarding to himself. He removed the lid and took a small sip, a happy moan escaping from his as the scotch was over his tongue. It’d been too long since he’d tasted such a thing, and he fully planned on savoring it. “I’ve never thought about it…” It was kind of hard to plan for the future when he was focused on just surviving through the day. “Heh, honestly? Never thought I’d make it this far an’ now that I’m ‘ere…Well, I don’t have ********’ clue, but I’ll let ya know as soon as I figure it out.” His smirk faltered as he caught him leaning closer, his cheeks turning pink again and it wasn’t because his personal space was being tested again. “Plenty of ladies that wish they were lucky, I’m sure. They’re pretty t’look at, I guess, but…I’ve never been any more attracted to ’em than I am t’flowers.” Virgil didn’t have any qualms about admitting his sexuality, being gay was possibly the only thing about himself that he wasn’t ashamed of. “Too easy…” A slight hint of guilt colored his tone. Yeah, there was a decent list of ex-lovers that could attest to that.

“But, c’mon…Don’t act like you don’t have it easy, either. ‘Ell…you could just whisper some sweet nothin’s an’ they’d be more than ready t'help ya add on to your legacy.” With the mention of his son, he assumed Marcel was only interested in the opposite sex. “Ever think about it? Spendin’ th’ rest of your days as ah Spanish Cassanova?”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:47 am
User Image

Marcel nodded his head as he took another drink of the vodka and grinned a bit at Virgil "Make that a double for me, how I managed to get to this point is a mystery!" he joked around before the Hispanic listened to his answer and snorted a bit at his answer and patted the man on the back in amusement "Wish they were lucky? Damn now that's confidence!" he laughed for a few moments before listening to him continue and nodded his head as Marcel caught on "Flowers ay? I see so you're more into...uh...hmm.." he tried to think of a euphemism for something masculine but his fuzzy mind couldn't come up with it so instead his hand lingered for a several seconds before simply shaking his head "Ahh whatever but no matter I can't blame you for liking muscle cars Querido!" and that was it. That was what he came up with as a parallel to flowers, if he were totally sober he would have hidden his face in shame.

Marcel was in mid drink when he heard Virgil''s comment about him spending his days as a Spanish Cassanova. This caused him to sputter and choke on the vodka, not out of shock but of laughter. He laughed for a good few seconds after he was done chokeing "Oh Querido! Oh s**t you got me there! Me! Hah! Oh please, I may only be thirty seven but I already feel like I'm fifty!" he laughed a bit more. Normally he'd get a bit down on himself but the good mood was keeping his negativity at bay pretty well for the most part "No doubt I could though, I could probably charm anyone in this room if I wanted!" he then turned his dark gaze towards Virgil and decided that he was the perfect victim to prove that point.

So Marcel took several more gulps of the vodka, with half the bottle gone and a full bottle of whiskey in his blood Marcel was officially hitting his limit and rational thought was out the window. The Hispanic man slowly put his arm over the others shoulders and put on a charming smirk that he had not used in a long time "Hey Querido, has anyone ever told you just how hot you are...?" Marcel spoke lowly before leaning in closely next to Virgil's head, just a breath away from his ear "Oh, cómo me gustaría agregarte a mi legado" he then put a finger under Virgil's chin and directed his face to look him in the eyes "¡Y no puedes entender una palabra de lo que estoy diciendo y la encuentro divertida!" and then in the blink of an eye Marcel was off Virgil and was taking a drink of his Vodka as if nothing had ever happened, just waiting for the other man's reaction.

(Translation: "Querido= Dear"
"¡Y no puedes entender una palabra de lo que estoy diciendo y la encuentro divertida!= And you can't understand a word I'm saying and I find it hilarious!"
"Oh, cómo me gustaría agregarte a mi legado= Oh how I'd love to add you to my legacy" .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:36 pm

He nodded, wondering if people who hadn't lived through hell had a better idea od what the future held than they did. A grin broke out across his lips when his back was patted, finding it humorous that Marcel thought his statement was amusing. He'd merely been speaking from experience! The simple touch of the hand lingering on his back was enjoyed as he waited for him to find the word he was looking for. Those strong shoulders shook with laughter when he did. "Muscle cars, eh? That's one way of puttin' it..." He was quite thankful that he understood.

The brute winced in sympathy as his companion choked on his drink. Reaching out, he gently patted him on his back as if to help him work through the slight coughing fit. 'Damn, he's still kinda ah kid...That would mean...' The math wasn't hard. If Marcel had been telling the truth about his years of service and his age, that would make him pretty young when he went into the military. With his past, the thought was almost painful. But he could fully understand feeling far older than one's actual age. Virgil could be consider 'middle-age' for what he was, and he felt like he'd lived through a lot more than he had. "Now who's th' one being confident? But aye...I'm sure you could." He playfully agreed, unaware that he was being plotted against.

Virgil was no longer downing his own drink as quickly as he'd once had, figuring that it just might be better to nurse his buzz for a bit. It was a constant balancing act between man and beast for him most of the time, and alcohol could make him list more toward the latter. He swallowed hard against the feel of his stomach dropping to his feet as that smirk was aimed his way. "Hrrmm...nope. Can't say anyone has, is that what you're doin'?" A brow still raised even as he felt his face grow hot once more, which he found surprising since he was pretty sure that his blood might be starting to flow southward. The warmth of his breath washing over his ear was enough to make his overheated body shiver, a low growl of approval escaping from him in. Marcel could've just asked him to sell his soul and he'd do it. Or would if he still believed that he had one. It'd be all too easy to get those rugged features to turn and hold his gaze. The inner iris of the deep forest hues had lightened to a pale gold by now. The sorrow in them from earlier had been replaced by something more primal. The bigger man began to tilt forward slightly though he soon froze when the other was quick to move back. Probably the wisest decision yet, he wasn't so sure if he was ready to really find out the different between drunken friendliness and drunken flirting.

He straightened his position and tried to swallow the desire to silence that charming and snarky mouth of the Hispanic's with his own with more booze. "Lord lead me not into temptation 'cause I have no problem findin' it for myself..." Murmuring faintly under his breath as he set the half empty bottle down so he could take off his over shirt. He stood and stretched with a groan before he reached out, his fingers grazing against his hand as he reached for the vodka to borrow it long enough to add a bit into his glass with the scotch he'd just poured. "So, darlin'...you're young yet still...what're your future plans?" He took a sip of this newest concoction, making a slight face at the taste. Whiskey and tequila would've helped it taste a lot better, but someone had successfully polished those off. "Got anyone sweet on waitin' back home?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but grin at the flushed man and his shoulders shook with laughter as he seemed to get the results he wanted. Of course the butterflies in his gut were even more intense and for some reason Marcel wished that he had leaned forward just a bit more just a few moments ago. None the less Marcel watched as the other man seemed to take a moment to compose himself 'Did I really do that? Maybe I still got it...' 'Don't be stupid! You're pathetic, no personality, no...' the voice faded away as his confidence soared. Maybe something good could happen with Virgil, what that something is was beyond Marcel at the moment but his gut was saying good things.

However he froze at Virgil's question and the grip on his own drink tightened to the point where his knuckles turned white. He took one long swig of his drink and that was it as Marcel was tipped over the edge as emotional Marcel began to rear his head "I...no...I don't...." he bowed his head as a deep set frown took the place on his face "She'd cheated on...me while I wass deployed..." Marcel bit his lip and sniffled a bit as his eyes grew a bit wet "Since day one...." he reached up and wiped his eyes a bit. Now Marcel's darker self loathing thoughts came back full force 'You weren't a good husband!' "I wasn a good husband...." Marcel slurred his words a bit more 'It was obvious you idiot, there were signs!' "It reall was obvious...I shoulda seen the signs..." Marcel sighed as his shoulders shuddered a bit as he shook his head "Two years ago I wass discharged...came home to her boyfriend buried in her on OUR bed....my son knew..." Marcel shrunk a bit as he turned to look at Virgil "M sorry I killed the mood Querido...no Virgil...if you wann leave go ahead...don blame ya..." he murmured loud enough for the other to hear as he began to cradle his drink.

(Translation: "Querido= Dear" .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 am

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Virgil knew that better than anyone. He mentally kicked himself the moment he saw the change in his drinking buddy, wishing he could take the question back. The last thing he wanted to do was cause him even more. His jaw hardened to keep back his angry opinion about the issue of his wife cheating on him, he was pretty sure that Marcel had heard it before and didn't need his own hateful version of it. He took a long drink from his glass as he continued to listen to him. "Bullshit." The word was lowly growled out after the Hispanic muttered that he wasn't a good husband. It did seem obvious to him that woman hadn't been happy in the relationship, but again, he would keep his damn mouth shut. A scowl claimed face for a few seconds. The two lovers should consider themselves lucky that Marcel didn't seem to be the type of man he was. Or perhaps he was. he couldn't be certain though the fact he wasn't in prison right now made it seem like he was the better person.

Virgil gave a hard shake of his head. "Nothin' t'apologize for." Unknowing what subjects were safe or not with each other, opening an old wound was inevitable. Seeing how defeated and in pain the man was in was something he didn't like. The sudden need to bring him up and make sure he never suffered again was an alarming one to him, having always considered that he had nothing left to give the world. Nothing good, anyway. Carefully, he placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "An' I ain't goin' anywhere." It would take a lot more than getting teary-eyed and digging up the horrible past to chase the bigger male off. "...Unless y'want me too." His hand lingered, fingers gently massaging the strong muscle underneath for a moment while he took another sip. "It doesn't mean s**t, I know...just... Y'tried your best and did th' right thing. If...she's too blind t'see it ******** 'em, aye? Sometimes there just ain't no pleasin' people."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image

Marcel was sniffling a bit as the voices were swirling in his head saying one awful thing after another 'Pathetic, Horrid, Weak, Terrible, a Disappointment....' however he froze again when he heard Virgil say that he didn't need to apologize. Marcel gave a teary look towards Virgil before feeling a hand go onto his shoulder and give him a comforting squeeze. The emotional man blinked as he listened carefully as best he could while the other spoke and all but threw himself into Virgil and held onto him in a tight hug "Please don't leave...." he mumbled into his chest as he clung tighter and had no intention of letting go, especially after he asked if he wanted him to go "I know she's a b***h fer it....and I know you cant please people..." Marcel mumbled as he looked off to the side"But...there musta been a reason...I musta done somethin wrong..." he looked up at Virgil with teary eyes "Be honest....is there somtin wrong with me?" he asked slurring a few more words. Had he been sober Marcel would have been horrified to see the position he was in at the moment as he liked to keep things to himself usually.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:33 pm

He was pretty certain he was about to get the crap knocked out of him the moment Marcel threw himself at him and tensed in preparation for impact, but rather than a fist it was arms wrapping around him in a tight hug. He was perfectly still for a few seconds as the shock and adrenaline of what happened faded. "Like I said...I won't..." Realizing that he had yet to let go of him, he wrapped his arms around him to return the hug. He noticed other people were giving them strange looks, but he couldn't bring himself to give a damn. A faint sigh left him as he listened to him. Sadly, he didn't have any advice to give about how to stop all of those 'what ifs' and the regret. Nor could he say that time had a way of healing wounds. They got easier to live with, maybe, but they didn't completely go away in his experience. His heart broke as that dark gaze met his own again, deciding then and there that the tear filled look didn't suit him. Calloused hands moved to gently cup Marcel's face, wiping away a stray tear from his cheek with his thumb. "Hmmm..." His lips quirked into a small smile though the joke he thought about making was quickly discarded. "Nah, darlin'. I can't say there's anythin' wrong with ya." Stupid b***h didn't know what she'd lost, honestly. "Think you're pretty damn great myself." Virgil couldn't put his finger on exactly why the veteran had enthralled him so. It wasn't like him to care so much about someone, especially a stranger. Normally, he would be taking full of advantage of the man's drunken state to coax him into bed. Now, that was furthest thing from his mind. "You're gunna be okay, kid." Marcel would be pulled closer again in another hug.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image

Marcel held the hug even after Virgil confirmed that he wouldn't leave, mostly out of the fact that this was the most comfort he'd ever received ever in a long, long, long time. He then listened to the man when he stated that there was nothing wrong with him and for once the voices of negativity seemed distant, present but distant "But I...." he then quieted down men Virgil spoke again and Marcel couldn't help but return the smile before Virgil then returned the hug "I'm damn lucky to have met ya Querido!" he stated before maintaining the hug for a good few more seconds before pulling away, his cheeks flushed red....from the alcohol? Probably the alcohol, it only made sense. Marcel wiped his eyes and grabbed a hold of his bottle, picking himself up and giving a wide grin "Tuh the greatest guy I ever met!" he cheered as he took another drink and finished off the bottle of vodka, ignoring the blatant stares that they were receiving.

Marcel then looked at the empty bottle and grinned a bit before then looking at Virgil "Ah c'mon! You bare drank anything! Live it up, I might be a mess but yous can still enjoy yerself!" he laughed at his self deprecating joke. He then got thoughtful for a moment or as thoughtful as one could be with two bottles of hard liquor in the blood "Hey Querido! Pick out muh next drink, can be anything!" he smirked as the Hispanic was now unable to think of what to get next. This was the first time that he'd ever been helped out of a rut, normally he'd quietly sit with his drinks and fester away for however long he was able too. But now that he had help a tiny little voice was in his head, so faint and small but there. And it almost sounded like it was repeating the last thing Virgil said 'You're gunna be okay'

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:28 pm

"'Course ya are." He chuckled softly with his own joke. How much alcohol the smaller male could consume was a bit concerning though it wasn't as if Virgil was going to complain or try to preach to him about it. His own voice was quick to put him down, calling him a horrible person for supporting nasty habits, but he was in the right place not to care. He picked up his own glass and cheered in that subtle way of his before downing what little was left. 'Great, sure...until he finds out you're ah monster.' He might as well enjoy the company while it lasted though.

"I'm only half ah bottle behind. Can't help that I'm not Speedy Gonzales." The tip of his tongue was stuck out at him. Though he had to admit taking that small break in drinking had backfired on him. With how his metabolism could burn through alcohol, he was starting to get closer to sober than drunk now. "I'm enjoyin' myself. Wouldn't be 'ere if'n I wasn't. An', hey...at least you're ah hot mess." Virgil grinned at him as he turned his attention to the shelves of alcohol at his request to pick out his next drink. It wasn't long before the tender set down a bottle with all sorts of warning labels on it, which he was quick to grab before Marcel could. Maybe it was his own next drink, but he would share. "Let's see if this'll settle your feisty arse down." He filled a glass with everclear before he slid and what was left of the scotch toward with a small grin. Considering the alcohol the Hispanic consumed already, he didn't want to take any risks by letting him go crazy with the strongest one in the world. Even Virgil grimaced as he took a swig from the bottle and coughed a bit as he swallowed.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash