Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Mutiny? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lorio 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:14 am
WTF, are you people doing? People do take a vacation and 2 weeks isn't that long! I see this as a bunch of want a be guild owners taking charge not helping the situation. So little faith in Awkwardly you all do have! You are not helping things a bit but creating a tide pool of a mess for him to come and clean up. This is nothing but mutiny. i'd sure be pissed off if I came back to this mess!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:10 pm
lorio 1
WTF, are you people doing? People do take a vacation and 2 weeks isn't that long! I see this as a bunch of want a be guild owners taking charge not helping the situation. So little faith in Awkwardly you all do have! You are not helping things a bit but creating a tide pool of a mess for him to come and clean up. This is nothing but mutiny. i'd sure be pissed off if I came back to this mess!

Considering you are a mule with 6 posts..... how about you show your real face, or are you only here to cause trouble?

This is not mutiny! This is people trying to keep this guild running as smoothly as possible in Anarchy's absence. I happen to think it is awesome how some are pulling together and working as a team. Not that we see much of that in the Booty Grabbing Community these days. I know Anarchy! He is going to be very pleased and proud that he has people who will step up and support him, as these people are!

Obviously you have never owned a guild or you would know how easy it is to clean up. So how about you just take your little pissed off self back to where you came from. These people are doing an fantastic job pulling together!

FYI: Anarchy would never leave without telling someone, or putting someone in charge! He is far too proud of his guild. It will be here when he gets backs thanks to these people.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 pm
Reve Casse
lorio 1

Considering you are a mule with 6 posts..... how about you show your real face, or are you only here to cause trouble?

This is not mutiny! This is people trying to keep this guild running as smoothly as possible in Anarchy's absence. I happen to think it is awesome how some are pulling together and working as a team. Not that we see much of that in the Booty Grabbing Community these days. I know Anarchy! He is going to be very pleased and proud that he has people who will step up and support him, as these people are!

Obviously you have never owned a guild or you would know how easy it is to clean up. So how about you just take your little pissed off self back to where you came from. These people are doing an fantastic job pulling together!

FYI: Anarchy would never leave without telling someone, or putting someone in charge! He is far too proud of his guild. It will be here when he gets backs thanks to these people.

A dream is a wish your heart makes

emotion_hug
Thanks 4laugh this makes me feel better

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm
Minkiaru
Reve Casse
lorio 1

emotion_hug
Thanks 4laugh this makes me feel better

When you're fast asleep

Stay strong hun. The ones of you who are pulling together to keep everything going should be proud of yourselves! emotion_hug I think this is a wonderful thing to do for Anarchy!  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm
Reve Casse
lorio 1

I second Reve you said it exactly! we are just trying to help Anarchy, and not go against him. As we love his guild, and are worried for him, it's not like him at all
to just up and leave his guild like so! I for 1 know he loves his guild! and wouldn't just up leave it like so! hence the mystery bumps. So I am guessing..something has happened! and as you are a mule and have made just 6 posts..I don't find you that creditable! Thanks Mink for helping the guild, and Anarchy! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
lorio 1

I second Reve you said it exactly! we are just trying to help Anarchy, and not go against him. As we love his guild, and are worried for him, it's not like him at all
to just up and leave his guild like so! I for 1 know he loves his guild! and wouldn't just up leave it like so! hence the mystery bumps. So I am guessing..something has happened! and as you are a mule and have made just 6 posts..I don't find you that creditable! Thanks Mink for helping the guild, and Anarchy! heart

Queen, you all stay together and stay strong. Don't let anyone trash the good that is going on in here. Do this for Anarchy! heart  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:43 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
lorio 1

Queen, you all stay together and stay strong. Don't let anyone trash the good that is going on in here. Do this for Anarchy! heart

this lorio person is trouble..a fake..be careful folks! cause I sure will! incredible!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm
Reve Casse
lorio 1

Thanks heart  

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:44 pm
Lemetia
Reve Casse
lorio 1

Thanks heart

I believe in what you are trying to do here hun. You have my support 100%. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 am
lorio 1 is entitled to an opinion in regards to this difficult situation, but this is in no way a mutiny. This is a group of dedicated guild members trying to come together and find ways to keep Awkward's guild up and running in his absence, and I support their efforts 100%. If and when Awkward does come back, I'm pretty sure he will be pleased to see everyone coming together for him like this. And if perchance there should be any backlash upon his return, we'll deal with it and move past it. emotion_dealwithit  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
lorio 1 is entitled to an opinion in regards to this difficult situation, but this is in no way a mutiny. This is a group of dedicated guild members trying to come together and find ways to keep Awkward's guild up and running in his absence, and I support their efforts 100%. If and when Awkward does come back, I'm pretty sure he will be pleased to see everyone coming together for him like this. And if perchance there should be any backlash upon his return, we'll deal with it and move past it. emotion_dealwithit

Not If, When emotion_kirakira
and thanks emotion_hug

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:53 pm
We're all here in this guild because we enjoy it. We genuinely like Anarchy. He doesn't have to buy his guild members' friendship. He isn't a phony.
Anything Anarchy needs, then we're all here to help him. So please, lorio 1, don't come in here trying to stir up trouble where there is none. It's not going to work.  

FFVII Vincent V

Little Matcha Girl

Manly Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:59 am
FFVII Vincent V
We're all here in this guild because we enjoy it. We genuinely like Anarchy. He doesn't have to buy his guild members' friendship. He isn't a phony.
Anything Anarchy needs, then we're all here to help him. So please, lorio 1, don't come in here trying to stir up trouble where there is none. It's not going to work.

well said my friend, well said 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm
FFVII Vincent V

Glad to see you're on our side! the coin catchers side heart mrgreen thank you! razz  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:04 pm
We all choose to be in Coin Catchers because of Anarchy and the community of people in this guild. upon his return the guild will be just as strong. heart  
Random topics for members

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff