Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Coin Catchers
Donations while Awkward is gone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:10 pm
PLEASE SEND ALL DONATIONS TO MY MULE ACCOUNT, FLOTIA
When/if Awkward gets back, all remaining donations in that account will be sent to him for future guild use.

Minkiaru: 50 mil- used for July Raffle
SP-O Wlm Dougherty: 100 mil
Reve Casse: 50 mil
havenne17: 25 mil

Donations will be used for the raffle, dice game, and other contests.

Any ideas of what we can do with the donations? Post them here.

Thanks to everyone's support in helping the guild be active again while Awkward is gone! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 pm
Lemetia
PLEASE SEND ALL DONATIONS TO MY MULE ACCOUNT, FLOTIA
When/if Awkward gets back, all remaining donations in that account will be sent to him for future guild use.

Minkiaru: 50 mil- used for July Raffle
SP-O Wlm Dougherty: 100 mil
Reve Casse: 50 mil
havenne17: 25 mil

Donations will be used for the raffle, dice game, and other contests.

Any ideas of what we can do with the donations? Post them here.

Thanks to everyone's support in helping the guild be active again while Awkward is gone! heart

Personally I think the donations should be returned to the donors.
The Mystery Bump was a bust due to not being able to do any announcements. The Top Winner had what....9 bumps?

The July Raffle has not been updated since the end of June.
Yes.... I realize we all have lives.... but lets face it.... without Anarchy... it just doesn't work.

This guild was Anarchy. He is who made it what it was. Without him.... it is just not the same. cry

Lemetia.... I would like my 50mil back please. If Anarchy ever comes back, I will give it to him if I am here.

I have posted this publicly for all to see so there are no secrets about anything.

Thank you.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm
I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. I've been too busy working and trying to get into the army. If anyone can take charge of the dice game and/or raffle instead, that would be a huge help. I will try to give out the prizes for the mystery bump on my day off but i am usually with my bf.

I think we should all continue to stay in this guild and wait for awkward to return. I will give the donations back to all the donors. I can't keep up with both of the games and no one has offered to help me with them. I simply cannot keep up with them with what is going on in my life.

Thank you to all who supported us trying to make the guild active while awkward is gone. Hopefully he comes back soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 pm
Lemetia
I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. I've been too busy working and trying to get into the army. If anyone can take charge of the dice game and/or raffle instead, that would be a huge help. I will try to give out the prizes for the mystery bump on my day off but i am usually with my bf.

I think we should all continue to stay in this guild and wait for awkward to return. I will give the donations back to all the donors. I can't keep up with both of the games and no one has offered to help me with them. I simply cannot keep up with them with what is going on in my life.

Thank you to all who supported us trying to make the guild active while awkward is gone. Hopefully he comes back soon!

Thanks for my gold back. Wish we could work this better but....well there's just so much we can do. I'll continue to hang out in my own quiet way: gotta support the booty grab community as best we can and do our best with what we have.

Thanks again!  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:04 am
Lemetia

Each of us can only do just so much. Thank you for trying, Lemetia.
And for the sake of Coin Catchers, all we can do is hope for Awkward's return.

Coin Catchers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games