Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply The Land of Waiting [CLOSED]
The Awaiting Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Here is where profiles can be placed, whether WIP or completed profiles of old and new RPCs. Know this, keep the profiles somewhere safe, once everything has started in NUR, this subforum will be wiped clean.

Village Name for Profile: Waiting

[Template for Profiles:]

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Birthday: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Nickname: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Village: Waiting

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Personality: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Family: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Background History: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

XXXXX

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[imgright]IMAGE GOES HERE[/imgright]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=24][color=#CC0000]━[/color][color=#C40700]━[/color][color=#BC0F00]━[/color][color=#B41700]━[/color][color=#AC1F00]━[/color][color=#A42700]━[/color][color=#9C2F00]━[/color][color=#953600]━[/color][color=#8D3E00]━[/color][color=#854600]━[/color][color=#7D4E00]━[/color][color=#755600]━[/color][color=#6D5E00]━[/color][color=#666600]━[/color][color=#5E6D00]━[/color][color=#567500]━[/color][color=#4E7D00]━[/color][color=#468500]━[/color][color=#3E8D00]━[/color][color=#369500]━[/color][color=#2F9C00]━[/color][color=#27A400]━[/color][color=#1FAC00]━[/color][color=#17B400]━[/color][color=#0FBC00]━[/color][color=#07C400]━[/color][/size]

[size=10]
[*] [color=crimson]Name:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=crimson]Age:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=crimson]Gender:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=crimson]Birthday:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=crimson]Nickname:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=crimson]Village:[/color] Waiting
[/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=24][color=#CC0000]━[/color][color=#C40700]━[/color][color=#BC0F00]━[/color][color=#B41700]━[/color][color=#AC1F00]━[/color][color=#A42700]━[/color][color=#9C2F00]━[/color][color=#953600]━[/color][color=#8D3E00]━[/color][color=#854600]━[/color][color=#7D4E00]━[/color][color=#755600]━[/color][color=#6D5E00]━[/color][color=#666600]━[/color][color=#5E6D00]━[/color][color=#567500]━[/color][color=#4E7D00]━[/color][color=#468500]━[/color][color=#3E8D00]━[/color][color=#369500]━[/color][color=#2F9C00]━[/color][color=#27A400]━[/color][color=#1FAC00]━[/color][color=#17B400]━[/color][color=#0FBC00]━[/color][color=#07C400]━[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=18][b][HISTORY][/b][/size]

[size=10]
[*] [color=darkblue]Nindo:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=darkblue]Personality:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=darkblue]Family:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[*] [color=darkblue]Background History:[/color] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXX

• Name: Katsu Naikiri
                • Birthday: 9-21
                • Nickname: Zombie, Sword Freak

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Cut everything!"
                • Personality: Extremely violent, always looking for a fight or purpose with an aggression and impatience rare in many shinobi. In fact, he's famous for his zealous ways, having the guts and stupidity to challenge even the strongest of shinobi, which few else dared, with the intent to win. Obviously not one to back down from a challenge, even under the risk of death.
                • Family: None
                • Background History: Short answer? He began in the Mist Village, died multiple times and was revived multiple times(through various methods). Through many years of training solely weapon combat, Katsu had learnt almost every weapon style of every village to perfection, along with becoming the Anbu Commander of the Rock Village for a while and owning various legendary weapons.

XXXXX

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Christian Weston Uzumaki
                • Birthday: 2/14
                • Nickname: Chris
                • Village: Emma's Panties

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Fight for your dreams."
                • Personality: Bubbly, Heroic, Humanist, Compassionate
                • Family: All the Uzumaki! ♥
                • Background History: First Person Perspective

Christian, I heard. It was a voice that spoke to me in my dreams. It was familiar enough for me to recognize, even after all of these years. It was my mother, Takimi, who loved me dearly. It was like she was speaking to me. I tried to go back into my dreams, fall asleep again so I could feel her return to my thoughts. But she wasn't there, and I couldn't go back there. Instead, I found her in plain sight before my eyes, as my view of the world changed and I began to acknowledge it for what it was: beyond good and evil, beyond human and beast, there was something else entirely. Something more. The cosmic, the universe, just energy. It was life.

I saw her and I wanted to speak to her. To go to her, where she was. But she was evading me in the strangest way; it was as if metaphorically she strafed to the side as I stepped to her pedestal. She stood only on the outline of my sight, my mind, never speaking and never allowing me to look into her eyes.

But she had a path, and she led me through it. To somewhere different than where I was, a cabin out in the deep of the woods. She brought me to places I had seen before, in my life. The Cloud, the Grass, the Moon. She brought me to places of strife, of joy, of a mixture of the two. She reminded me of what once was.

When I was born, I was surrounded by people. They had red hair, blonde hair, orange hair. Sort of like a spectrum that ran from sunrise to sunset, the colors changing and mixing to a perfect shade. They were smiling and happy, they were proud and they were all eager to see me. I had wisps of blonde hair, and blue eyes. I looked like my grandfather, they always told me. And wasn't that so true? From the little I saw of him, I could see myself reflected. His portraits as a boy my age. I heard that his interests were similar to mine as well, and that he was more of a nature-lover than a leader. Just like me. I wish I could've met him.

I was to be the heir of the Uzumaki clan, and everyone knew that. They praised me and nurtured me, but also taught me about strength. They taught me to be hard, to be able to survive the most dire of situations. They taught me to be a man, though in all honesty I'd always retained the psyche of a wanderlusting young boy. I wanted to see the world, not be cooped into my family's estate for my entire life. I didn't want to lead the clan.

My mother eventually passed away. She, my father and I were on vacation to the Hidden Cloud, and before my eyes I saw her step on a mine and die. It was so instant, I didn't even her a scream. I didn't feel fear like I often could in relation to pain. There was just a silence, her energy evaporating and returning to the sky above. It was horrifying for me, and beyond the horrific moment there was a greater, even more fearful prospect: I was to lead my clan now, so early, without a mother's guidance and still so many years left to develop.

I did not want it to be so.

XXXXX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm
Real Profile is stored for later

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Jedi Uchiha
                • Birthday: may/22
                • Nickname: Cursed Ninja
                • Village: Waiting(Mist)

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: Destroy all humans
                • Personality: Dark
                • Family: NUR
                • Background History: Extended history from stored profile.

XXXXX

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:47 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Morinaga Arekkusu
                • Birthday: 04/07
                • Nickname: The Phantom God, Doc
                • Village: Beats me

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Everything imaginable is possible."
                • Personality: A wild and unpredictable personality often masked by a calm demeanor.
                • Family: Orphaned
                • Background History: `Short Summary of Shinobi life`
                  Arekku started off as an orphaned genin from Kumo, before moving from the village with his sensei to Kusa. He was originally just a simple shinobi, then became a Medical nin. He spent a good amount of time training and rising through the ranks of Kusa and making many friends along the way. The closest being Aki, Vrail, and Shoko. He also unlocked the secrets of Kekkei Genkai, though with secrets came immeasurable pain and a curse that will follow him for eternity. Eventually he became Nidaime Kusakage and ruled for quite some time, his rule was mostly peaceful thanks to his comrades Chiru Aki and Arianna.

After some time Arekku disappeared from the village and headed to land unknown for quite some time. He returned after a long period of absence to find his comrade and closest friend Chiru Aki now the Kusakage. He became part of her regime for a short time before he suddenly took over Kumo becoming the Raikage of the village. Though their was hostile tension thanks to his sudden usurpation of the village, peace soon followed with it gained new students and comrades once more.

However, as always in Arekku's nature he disappear again, he returned again to live with his comrade Chiru Aki for a very short time. However, they separated again and Arekku became a wandering doctor.

XXXXX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Rei Homura
                • Birthday: July 14th
                • Nickname: He doesn't have one yet.

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "The best way to get back at your haters is to smash your accomplishments in their faces."
                • Personality: Calm | Cool | Collected
                • Family: [May Homura; Mother; In Slavery] | [Gon Homura; Father; Deceased]
                • Background History: Rei was a young boy of the [WAITING] village, living within a settlment in the [WAITING] country with his Mother and Father. This settlement was no owned by them but taken over as a spoil of war that has passed. May and Gon were in a rut within their relationship, arguing during the day and night, on vacation, grocery shopping, etc. Poison was spit with each argument, until one day Gon had enough. Enemy ninja were taking shinobi and civilians to be prisoners of war or re-educated into citizens of the warring village. Gon, after a vicious argument with his wife, sold her to the enemy ninja, who then double crossed him and executed him. Before Rei could be killed by the enemy shinobi, at age 4, the [WAIT]kage rushed in and protected him, driving the shinobi away but with his mother in tow. Rei was taken under the care of the [WAIT]kage while shinobi of the village aimed to track down Rei's mother and bring her back. 13 years passed and he hasn't seen the rescue team return.

XXXXX

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:15 pm

XXXXX

• Name: Kagirinai Tsuyoi
                • Birthday: 3-3 (I Want You to Be Happy Day)
                • Nickname: Tsun, Tsun-Tsun, Tsundere

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Strive for victory without a single loss..."
                • Personality: A strange girl who often keeps to herself, and generally keeps others at a healthy distance. She doesn't know or understand the warmth of friends or family, and says she was raised alone, and in a way, it seems she became somewhat bitter when thinking of those who led normal lives. She prefers to keep the chains wrapped around her arms and legs on, so she never removes them despite having the ability to do so. She claims that she gains an understanding of the world around her through observation, but she often observes too closely, or makes herself extremely visible to those she is watching if she finds she has no reason to hide. Many assume she's just lonely, but she would argue otherwise.

Kagirinari is a firm believer in amelioration, despite having such a foreign view that what's "good" and "evil" with her is a foreign concept. She doesn't understand those two things for what they are, but survives based off her self-preservation instincts and understanding of what is logical, rather than what is emotionally driven. That's the reason for her belief in amelioration...only growth can drive a being's survival, no matter the situation they're in. It only makes sense to want to survive, so to that end, growth is integral. Perhaps it's something of a motherly instinct, but her desire to see her own growth is partially pushed on to those who follow her lead. She wants to see everybody grow, including herself.

Since the idea of morality on a black and white scale confuses her, she is often confused as to the actions people choose when life or death is the question. Even when she doesn't understand why people would risk their life for a long forgotten promise, or fight against those of greater strength for power they will never have...but she ends up doing it too. In her mind, it only makes sense to defend those who would grow, so she'd put her life on the line first and foremost simply to see if her belief is correct in that people can change and, in turn, change the world. In her mind, those that fall in battle are probably better off dead. She doesn't condone tampering with the bodies of the deceased, not even if logic is involved in it.

Rather than meeting all foes on the field of battle, Kagirinai is of a tactical mind. She has a natural talent for tactics, leading foes in to strategic chokepoints whenever she has the chance to, and would rather not risk a single life when victory can be claimed by application of basic tactics to overwhelm and destroy an enemy. To that end, she puts herself in front of others, knowing that if her tactics and strategies fail, her last, and greatest plan is to put everything forth and create an opening, even if it costs her life. She is, understandably, difficult to grasp at first, but she proves to be as stalwart a friend as she is a leader. She has a powerful understanding of battlefield conditions, and to that end, an understanding in to the hearts of humankind as a whole. Some might call that understanding manipulation, but she sees it for what it is.

She's not perfect, however. She can't understand human emotion, actions, or beliefs without comparing them to her own "emotions and beliefs." She is a very blunt woman, often telling people exactly what they *don't* want to hear, as long as it is the truth. She doesn't like to mince words, and no matter how much it hurts others, if they need to hear it, she'll tell them exactly what they need to know without hiding details. Her idea of "justice" doesn't exactly exist, as she never seeks retribution for anything done against her unless it is tactically sound to do so, and like most humans, there are things she hasn't experienced yet. Her reactions and feelings become mixed upon encountering something she's never seen before, but she does her best to adjust. That's one of her more appealing traits, as adaptation is difficult to deal with, but Kagirinai doesn't mind having to constantly adjust to change as long as it ensures her survival. She's the type that would remove of a limb before a disease spread to her brain, as she knows that the whole is greater than the parts so long as the part being removed is without consequence. In the same way, that's why she puts herself in the line of fire before she puts her subordinates in the way. The whole is greater than even her, and she knows it.
                • Family: [REDACTED]
                • Background History: [REDACTED]

XXXXX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:42 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Lars Alexandersson Heiland
                • Birthday: May 8th
                • Nickname: Ex-Kazekage, Ex-Otokage, Ex-Lightning Sage

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Fame comes from experience and the deeds carried out throughout life. More deeds, more fame."
                • Personality: Lars is a mixed bag of emotion, which makes him more human than any other shinobi out there that only has one personality
                • Family: All Heilands. His ex husband Kleine, father Shahnz, and sons: Yamato, Adam, and Lucifer
                • Background History:

Quote:

[PLEASE NOTE: PIECES OF HIS HISTORY HAVE BEEN TORN APART AND REMOVED FOR THE GUILD RESET.]
                  XXXXXXXChildhood -- Lars was hated by his father as a young boy, he never lived up to his expectations and whenever he did, it was out of blind fury and rage...never controlled or tended to. Lars was born to a family of crime, a high renowned family known as the Alexanderssons, he had two younger brothers, a little sister, his mother, and his father. Oh! and also his grandfather but he died long ago.

XXXXXXXExistence -- Jizu, Lars' father, had enough of Lars and decided to end this once and for all, he also wanted to test what would Lars do in a life-or-death situation. Jizu took Lars to the cliff that lied nearby the Hidden Mist and let him go over it, apparently he thought that cubs of lions would climb back up if they were the strongest. Too bad that Lars wasn't as strong as he thought, nor was a lion cub. His family abandoned him but he was not dead yet.

XXXXXXXMist -- Joined the world of shinobi as a bounty hunter and then changed into the ways of taijutsu and such, feeling that upper body battle and some ninjutsu can assist when the time permits. He became Genin with the help of Rini Chikongou and Kleine Nasca Heiland

XXXXXXXTriangle -- He met Kleine Heiland upon becoming a shinobi and went to train with him along with another shinobi by the name of Ko'ori, he grew to love Kleine and wanted to be more than friends with him but Ko'ori was in the way.

XXXXXXXMarriage -- upon a grand battle that would surely take Lars' and Kleine's life, Lars proposed to Kleine and was given a "yes" to his offer of eternal matrimony. They were happy, forevermore

XXXXXXXAlone -- Lars was ditched by Kleine after the victory within Grass, and he returned to Kirigakure, he then met Yun Sung, the Mizukage and learned much from him, but still hated him because his own husband hated him.

XXXXXXXSage -- Lars left Kirigakure with Draco Viraga of the Hidden Rain, he was also that of the Water Sage attempting to bring back the elemental sages and Lars was chosen to be the new lightning sage of the world. He accepted

XXXXXXXHysteria/Nakamuro -- Upon the next couple of days, he met Kleine's summon, Hysteria and found her to be quite the b**** and as for Nakamuro, he would soon become apart of the Heiland family and live with them.

XXXXXXXChildren?! -- Lars and Kleine, apparently, had four children, Yamato Sennin Heiland, Lucifer Heiland, Adam Heiland, and Solomon Heiland. His heart nearly melted at the sight of all of them...so happy.

XXXXXXXChuunin -- Lars faced many opponents and received help from his team, Lancer(Armand Tikoshi Yamanaka), Rokusus, and Kido. Within the Chuunin Exams, Lars had to face Nakamuro, now a girl because of Nayely, and the match ended in a draw.

XXXXXXXChuukou the Metal Angel -- During a countless battle within Lars, Susanoo was killed and replaced by the Metal Angel, the new Sanha, Chuukou. Lars...for some reason...didn't question it or hate him oddly enough, he, in fact, accepted Chuukou because of his strength.

XXXXXXXInsanity -- Lars returned home to find that everyone he ever knew and love had left him. Kleine went missing, Yamato, Adam, Lucifer, and Solomon left home and haven't returned yet and Nakamuro stayed with Lars. Everyone had abandoned him.

XXXXXXXDeath? Not Quite -- Lars was killed while fighting Katsu Naikiri of Takigakure, the same village as him. A jutsu that made Lars go unconcious and had Chuukou awaken, causing Chuukou to then kill Katsu and die himself soon after. But was he truly dead?

XXXXXXXThe World of Nightmares -- Lars awakened within the world of nightmares and Katsu stumbled into his realm, trying to kill him along with his own world caused Lars to snap and become insane, but an insanity that was somewhat controlled but at the same time, hard to comprehend by others. They both met a mutual understanding and exited the world of nightmares together, only to some odd jobs and realize that death was pointless at this moment...and so was the fear of it.

XXXXXXXFailure/Opportunity -- Lars spoke with Kleine at night and Kleine ended their relationship as husband and husband, but their love for each other still remained, he would still be there for him and defend him and when it all ended, they would be together again for sure. But within that same time period, Lars met Akane Uchiha and her daughter Hisana, gaining a friend in them both...possibly more.

XXXXXXXLife -- After the life of the old Madking had ended, Lars left knowing that Hysteria would keep things in check. Bestowed the Heart of Saemus, Lars returned back to the Hidden Waterfall in order to begin life anew as a better shinobi. During the five years while he was presumed dead, he trained with Yamato, Adam, and Lucifer in the world within. Taking Adam and Yamato and teaching them combat while promising Lucifer that he'd be trained to be the future Lightning Sage. Lars had become Jounin and still hopes that Akane and Hisana will return to him soon.

XXXXXXXRebirth -- During a mission with the genin, Alan, Lars exited the Chrysalis of what he once was, a foolish wreck of a man who had lost hope on everything, to a man whose resolve was completely clear and set. Nothing.

XXXXXXXWithin The Darkness, Lies the Truth -- As Kleine and Kiyoshi's marriage has come to an end, Lars has ascended and became Kleine's Sannin. Lars became that of the Three-Winged, the Sanha. He murdered Chuukou and then devoured him along with his chakra, he was given his divinity gem by Kleine.

XXXXXXXThe World Without and The Tengu -- Lars along with Sunso, Xantos, Shin, and Kleine, have been trapped within that of the World Without by an unknown yet known force(via OOC known). They've made it to the final Tengu...or at least, all of them did, now the final Tengu awaited them to die...would they all survive and go home?

XXXXXXXLegacy -- After a vicious argument with Kleine, which lowered Lars' morale greatly, he killed himself.

XXXXXXXRebirth and an Unlikely Change -- Lars is brought back to life by Yamato and ends up changing drastically, given a gift by the Spider King, all for the payment of converting the world.

XXXXXXXDawn -- Lars was brought back to life by Kleine using a mysterious concoction, bringing the two back together through odd circumstances.

XXXXXXXThe Great Powers -- Lars became the host of the Jyuubi, public enemy number one while Katsu was the Sage of Six Paths, Christian was the Divine Light, Akira was the...something involving the people, Lucifer was Jyuuha, and a mysterious third party became the Wild Card. The world had been turned into a battleground.

XXXXXXXKazekage -- Lars became temporary Kazekage (pretty much full-on since Simon just ran off).

XXXXXXXOtokage -- Once Otogakure had been repaired of its damages, the people decided to name Lars as their Otokage.

XXXXXXXEnd? -- Holes were torn within the Heiland shinobi's memory as multiple moments were ripped from his subconscious in order to make room for new memories. He vaguely remembers few parts, knowing some memories more than others. Lars had lived a full life and simply wanted to allow the new age of shinobi to begin, but it seems as if fate is not done with him yet.

XXXXX

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm
I'll finish rest after Raw.

XXXXX

• Name: Rey Uchiha
                • Birthday: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Nickname: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Personality: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Family: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                • Background History: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

XXXXX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:34 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Kit Joukai Heyaza
                • Birthday: December 16
                • Nickname: Kit "The Droplet" Heyaza

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Only the strong survive"
                • Personality: Introvert, Self aware, Hates repetativness, Honest
                • Family: Alive living in the country
                • Background History: After a hards days work in the fields the sun was just setting over the horizon. As a small lightning bolt lit the sky the roar of the thunder signaling rain would soon be upon his family could be heard. Just before the downpour a man knocked on Kit's families door asking for shelter from the rain. Taking the mans coat Kit's mother began to make a hot meal for themselves and their guest. As they talked and laughed the man thanked the family for the meal and shelter from the rain. Once the candles were put out and the family and guest asleep was when they came. A rogue group of bandits that had been terrorizing the countryside had found their next target. Kit's house. As they drew closer the sound of rain and thunder just barely held volume over their laughter at the 'easy pickins'. Kit awoke and peered out of the window to see the flash of cold steel on the lightnings strikes that lit up the sky. But before he could scream and before he could move. The guest walked out to greet them. After the guest had defeated the bandits and sent them packing he turned back to the house and walked to the door to be greated by a young Kit. 'That was to repay the hospitality you're family has given. Please give my regards to you're mothe and father' With that the man left, and Kit knew what his futue would hold for him.

XXXXX

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Kurozawa Avient-Spriggs
                • Birthday: 6/11
                • Nickname: Kuro-Tan~

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: Everyone dies eventually, so you live in the present.
                • Personality: Kurozawa isn't one to dwell on things. She lives life day by day but still puts a certain amount of consideration in every decision made.
                • Family: Kay Avient-Spriggs
                • Background History: Kurozawa learned about death at an early age. When she went with her family on a visit to another village only to find it was a trap she learned that you can't always trust everyone you meet. She can still recall when her sister was killed but she doesn't let it haunt her. She focuses more on the fact that she's still here. Even though she knows that one day she'll have to die to, she likes to think that living a happy life until she does is enough to make her sister happy. She always did like to see Kurozawa smile. It's probably the only reason she still does.

XXXXX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:57 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Usagi Uchiha
                • Birthday: 12th May
                • Nickname: Twilight

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Elegance is beauty"
                • Personality: Usagi is sweet, kind and considerate, she just struggles with showing it correctly. She has a tendency to care a little to much for friends and mother them which is one of her defining features.

Her other defining feature is that she is truly a genius who analyses the way people fight and determine the best course of action without them noticing how she has set them up. Deception and observation are something she excels at and will become depressed when she miscalculates.
                • Family: Uchiha Clan
                • Background History: Usagi always had a hard childhood, being born and Uchiha, she was challenged with the pressure of being a perfect child, one the excelled in ninjutsu and her parents skilled area, genjutsu. Although she has an amazing intellect, she plays the stupid shinobi who is completely hopeless to hide a colder, sadistic side that analyses everything she sees. She excelled in her home and was made to become a ninja and now she's where she is now. A hopeless shinobi with hidden traits.

XXXXX

xElkie

Distinct Genius

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Name: Voldo Hiabara

(( if you require any information i sugest you check my locker considering its locked by the moderatoprs and unable to be posted. All information is there minus the upcoming updates to bloodlines which i will modify once everything is unlocked, but reguardless im not gonna change my bloodlines or anything since i think even if nerfed they were still cool))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm

XXXXX

• Name: Armand Tikoshi
                • Birthday: July 4 (Current Body)
                • Nickname: GLORIOUS LEADER (Previously when Raikage)

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo: "Everything comes full circle"
                • Personality: Nobody can really figure it out at this point.
                • Family: I'm sure there were bandits when he was like, 4 and I'm sure they're dead. Or maybe they're just sick. Who cares, nobody wants to RP them anyway. They're redundant.
                  OH! But Armand did have some lab-created children with some girl who his roleplayer had forgotten the name of and the two twins, a boy and a girl, were named Akika and something else that he also forgot.

Armand's roleplayer is kind of a forgetful jackass.

• Background History:

Armand Tikoshi. That insufferable Assassin's name must've crossed everybody's list or doings one time or another. Let's briefly start with the beginning. A Rain genin...possessed by the Hachibi who trained with Zatoshi and another genin under a jounin named Hiro. Some things led to other things and Armand was forced to kill that unnamed genin. He doesn't like to talk about it. He soon left Rain after an incident. Armand joined up with Cloud, quickly rising through the ranks and training under a skilled Uchiha specializing in genjutsu. Soon, he had a wife, two kids, and was the kage of the village. Honestly, he probably had a whole lot more history that he forgot, but it most likely happened. And of course in betwixt all that, was his brief time with the Assassins. He fought with them and led them at times, always working towards some greater goal until being unjustly and mistakenly killed by Ranmaru Uchiha, a past mentor. Brought back to life by Kleine with the Queen's Drop, Armand had little direction. Being dead was nice, but he figured he'd play the Game of Life again while he had it. After giving Kleine the slip, he managed to take back his flagship, The Bloody Nimbus, from Cloud and sail off in a random direction, not to be seen for a long, long time...until today.

XXXXX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 pm

User Image

XXXXX

• Name: Nayely Hatake Heiland Dragconic
                • Birthday: 10/08
                • Nickname: The Dragon Queen, Lady of the Rain

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX[HISTORY]

XXXXX

• Nindo:
                • Personality: Flirtatious, Playful, Loyal
                • Family: [Mother: Deceased] Emilia Hatake [Father: Deceased] Shahnz Heiland [Brother: Alive] Kleine Heiland
                • Background History: Her dream like many others, was to become one of the best in their own desired future field. Her loyalty towards others made her decide to aim for Medical ninjutsu, she can fight but there is a chance she can still save her loved ones. She was born a Hatake, but failing to obtain the silver hair that are most common with the clan, but her father left before she knew him. Her mother died not long after Nayely became a ninja which made her lose hope in everything and was one day taken by the Akatsuki and trained. Following the leader of the Akatsuki to the Land of Rice, formed the Sound village and became its very first Sannin but somewhere on her adventures, discovered an island filled with dragons and was given the immortal life of a dragon and in essence, the Queen of Dragons as she defended them and kept their island a secret. Not long after that did she become Otokage but soon, she grew tired of and went off to a new land, filled with dark rain clouds and a never ending rain and founded the Rain Village, becoming its first Amekage. She later rejoined the Akatsuki and took over, using her Amekage title as a disguise to hide the Akatsuki. She soon found her brother Kleine when he arrived and not long after that her father who abandoned her years ago. But after many trials and being captured, she destroyed the Akatsuki and left Rain to roam the lands, but one day she will return to where it all started.

XXXXX

The Land of Waiting [CLOSED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff