Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusa OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 pm
██ ▌t h eO O C
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxLet's just go 『 cra¦zy 』

xxxAnyone is welcome to use this OOC thread.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 am
So I caused a little commotion at the gate, also rped as one of the npc guards.................. Idk if that is okay? If not I'll change it

Also 1st/2nd post woot =)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:45 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7

@ your KusaStreets post: iGiggled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Anyone wanna do something, like a mission~?

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:51 pm
Dii de Mer
Naito_Arekkusu7

Ahhhh I'm glad I could make you laugh hahaha

BTW chiru be getting a notice asking if this is her lost dog
A faint smile

I do, but I put myself in jail...............  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:03 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dii de Mer
Naito_Arekkusu7

A faint smile

Oh lovely! Well once you get bailed out of that joint lemme know! I nee to get started with doing things on this rpc

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:03 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dii de Mer
Naito_Arekkusu7

A faint smile

Don't worry, she'll be notified once she's back in the village.
And it'll be entertaining as fuuuck  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:09 pm
Dii de Mer
me, I hope it's soon. But take your time

A faint smile

Will do, will do rofl  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm
Boom  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:55 am
Who wants to do a custom mission with Armand and rack up some serious coin?  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 am
I don't see a bank So I will post what I am buying here. I think Densetsu are S rank, but I will change anything if I was wrong.

Current Ryo: 70,429
Purchasing: Autolearns (5 Densetsu auto-learns are 10,000 x1.5 if you're jounin or lower)
Cost: 15,000
Current Ryo: 55,429

Jutsu Learned:
Technique Name: The Prisoner's Cage
Description: This is an extremely powerful barrier jutsu that is meant to keep hostiles or even allies out of its range. It's large and can be used simply by molding several complicated handsigns, and is nearly unbreakable except for against other sealing masters (after spending 3 posts of sealing the barrier into a scroll it will dissipate) thus making this ideal in keeping yourself or your allies safe in a troubled time. This technique was used by Kushina Uzumaki to keep the Konoha ninja from the dangerous field of the Kyuubi, and exponentially increases the potency of the Prisoner's Binds technique by creating it from the walls of this barrier. It's very exhausting on the user, however, and it can only be used once a week (real-time).

Technique Name: The Freedom of the Beast
Description: An extremely powerful sealing technique, there are two ways to use this; one benevolent, one evil. This technique is used to break the bindings of a demon and a vessel. This can either be used to break a demon free of someone's control (for example, an Uchiha/Senju) or it can be used to release a demon from its jinchuuriki. By placing their hand (must have their own blood on it as well as the opponent's blood if they're a jinchuuriki) on the opponent's chest and surging black tattoos onto their body, they break someone's binding with a demon and free it from its "hold". This can be used to free demons from jinchuuriki even if the seal was done by another Uzumaki. During childbirth, jinchuuriki are much more vulnerable to this technique, and it requires only half the chakra without needing to obtain their blood. However, most hosts won't die from this technique unless the demon was verypowerful (7 tails and higher), and this puts the Uzumaki in danger of this technique as well since they can't control demons.

Technique Name: Eight Trigams Sealing Style
Description: The ULTIMATE DEMON sealing technique capable of sealing even the Kyuubi into the host with minimal rebellion from the demon, this is the Uzumaki's most prized technique in the world. This is one of the secrets to their expansive demon control, and is a nearly unbreakable seal that not even other Uzumaki can break, regardless of chakra or rank (the Freedom of the Beast can break it, however). This technique -- however -- can be weathered down as time goes by, so the Uzumaki may need to re-strengthen the seal every now and then. When the "key" to this technique is used, the jinchuuriki's control over their demon will enhance, leading them into the eventual path of what seems like full control.

• Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu [Wood Dragon Technique]
After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from any surface, which is then directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose, having an elongated and serpentine body, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. It also has the ability to absorb a tailed beast's chakra once it is bound. Since it is animated, it essentially has a mind of its own.
• Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu [Wood Avatar Technique]
After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body, and an oni-like face is usually created with a wooden dragon wrapped around its left arm, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. This creature is powerful enough to catch an uncompressed Tailed Beast Ball fired by the Nine-Tails. If the wood dragon is used as a weapon, it is the ultimate anti-bijuu weapon, with the long sword-like whip draining the tailed-beast's chakra upon all contact. It can go toe-to-toe with a Susano'o.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 am
how am i just now noticing our kusa chat?  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:41 am
Current Ryo: 55,429
Purchasing: Autolearns (5 Genin auto-learns are 3,000)
Cost: 3,000
New Ryo: 52,429
Jutsu Purchased:
Higashinishi Minamikita (東西 南北 East,west,south,north)
This sign when put on a seal will make the seals fly into the battle array square that is needed, These force the seals to go east west north and south. the only thing a user needs to write on the seal from here is the perimeter length of the square they want created.

Atsui( 暑い Hot)
Pretty simple seal anything that this seal is placed on will heat up and keep heating up until the seal is removed which is sometimes harder than it sounds.

Samui (寒い Cold)
Pretty simple seal anything that this seal is placed on will get colder and keep getting colder until the seal is removed which is sometimes harder than it sounds.

Explosion Creation
Simply enough the user is able to make exploding tags with their blood so that only they can explode these seals. They come in handy in all occasions and are a highly personalized form of regular exploding tags which are what are commonly used. These seals are often used by Sealing Masters.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:07 pm
i need a life threatening battle to occur....any one want to have one?  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:58 pm
Chaos_wolf12
i need a life threatening battle to occur....any one want to have one?

Go to the lightning country. wait there.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff