Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Furushiya [Kusagakure Springs] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 pm
██ ▌t h eS P R I N G
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxThis is our 『 nourish¦ment 』

xxx A large lake located near the Tree of Life. This lake has given the Tree of Life sustenance since it was just a seedling. It is also the main water source for Grass and it's plant life. The waters have a soothing property to them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:42 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

After walking through the busy city streets they arrived at the hot springs ready to enjoy the soothing waters of the grasslands.

Sanjay used his walking stick to find his way to the counter, however he really didn't need it since we was adapted to the blindness. He could hear the breathing of person in front of him, and assumed it was the receptionist.

"I would like to 2 passes to the hot springs please. How much would that be?" He asked kindly to the person. The response was rather quick, and judging by the tone it was a female. "Here you are ma'am, thank you." He said as he payed.

"Yumi could you direct me to springs." Sanjay asked while laughing. Considering they were the only ones there, Sanjay had no clear way of deducing which way to go.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi nodded and held his arm, moving him towards the water. Her hands were very gentle despite her occupation and she thanked the lady before she would enter the area of the springs. Her eyes stayed on the ground for the most part and she avoided the stares of a female in the male side, helping him first and foremost. . "Take a picture folks, Im taken otherwise..." She commented to the disappointment of the crowd here.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay could hear the comments and laughter of the other men as Mayumi left the mens side of the springs. He waited until she had left the area to deal with their rude actions. A large frown appeared on his face as he cracked his knuckles and entered the water. Since the springs were natural hot springs he decided to get some pay back. Using his body heat technique he raised his own heat levels rapidly allowing the water to become almost boiling. Because he was resistant to the heat everything felt fine. The other men, however would feel rather burned.

"Are you alright?" Sanjay asked as if he had no idea what the commotion was about. The men looked at him with confusion and left the springs to recover from the burns.

One of the men, however complained to one of the employees. By the time they came back to check on the water, Sanjay had already released the jutsu allowing the water to return to normal. The employee of the spring would place his hand in the water only to find it normal temperature. He returned to the man who complained only to tell him he might have had a bit to much time in the heat and should rest.

Sanjay had the spring to himself to enjoy now.

"No one messes with my friends and gets away with it... and didn't anyone tell you karma is a B****" He spoke to nothingness while sinking into the water.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi sighed and slipped into the water on her side of the springs. She sighed hearing the cries of the others and shook her head. "Protective older brother is gonna get himself into trouble..." She said with a light sigh and projected her perception outward in the area. She relaxed in the water but her guard would never be entirely dropped.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            When Arekku was about a mile away from the springs he had stopped running on the streets and was now walking. He saw a slew of men walking out off the building each with burns from the water. Arekku walked into the building and went to talk to the female employee who was minding the counter. He smiled charmingly and then pointed at the men who continued to leave. "What happened there?" He asked as he pointed at the groups of men leaving. Always keeping eye to see if any fit the description at the gates, though none seemed to leave with a female companion. But then again that could be that the report on the female may have been inaccurate.

"Well..... Supposedly the water came to a boil while the men where there....." She said miserably at Arekku, she didn't want to lie and ruin the establishments reputation further. "But I assure you everything is fine, we still have a guest inside who didn't notice anything and had one of our employee's check it out." She continued as Arekku kept looking at the men who left, as the last one was gone he turned around and face the employee once again. "There is no better place to sight see than here I assure you sir." She said as she hinted that he may be a tourist instead of a Kusa nin.

This made Arekku sigh, as he couldn't blame her his feature where very Kumogakuren and he had the accent to go along with it. As he finish sighing he turned back at the employee and smiled. "Yes I'm waiting for some of my friends, I noticed they weren't in the group of men so maybe there still inside?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head with a relax look on his face.

"Well we still have a male guest on the hot springs, a blind man that came with a young lady. May they be the ones you're waiting for sir?" The counter attendant answered with a hopeful look on her face.

"Nope that's not them. Ahhh well I guess they haven't gotten here yet, thank you for your time. I'm just going to wait for them outside if you don't mind." Arekku said as he quickly turned and headed outside to wait for Aki and Lucius to arrive. "Lucius-kun, I believe I have confirmed the targets. Rendezvous with me in front of the springs asap." Arekku projected his thoughts once more to Lucius as he waited outside his back leaned against the wall.

Dii de Mer

Solarius flare

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:46 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxThe petals came to recollect into Aki on the street a few blocks from the spring. She approached the springs to see Arekku leave the door and lean against the wall. He seemed to be relaxing from a distance, meaning he was putting up a cover of his own. Their targets were probably inside the springs. With her hands in her pockets she approached her teammate and smiled. "Hey, ready for spa day? I can't wait to relax. I've been working over time in the gardens, got a good crick in my spine from all that weed pulling." She wiggled her fingers at him and looked to the doorway, half expecting someone to leave any moment. She looked back to Arekku trying to read his body language. They had been such good friends for a long time, she'd be able to read him like a book if attempted to indicate anything. Already she was trying to plan how to approach their targets. For her still, the blind male was the only one she knew details on. The bird's message had not included anything about the accomplice. She hoped this could be done without of scuffle lest some of Kusa's fine establishments were damaged in the process. Not too mention entering the spring itself would require her to remove her gear and be without equipment.

i am no cinderella.

Solarius flare

Naito_Arekkusu7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Lucius saw the springs up ahead, he saw his two teammates waiting in front. It would be to obvious if all three entered. Groups of three normally signified a shinobi team, and if three people entered the spa with the others, well it would be obvious. Lucius walked up to them as a seed appeared I his hand. In fact, the seed was a wood clone that would allow him to communicate with Aki. He stood in front of them and laughed as Aki complained about her back. “Haha, while you and mom did that father had me help him plant a tree. On the way here I met Maribelle and she give me this.” Lucius held up the seed. “Supposedly it should foster a good love life.” He tossed the seed to Aki and spoke to Arreku in his mind “This way I can communicate with her. Just go with the couple thing and make sure she eats the seed.”

Chakra: 158-5=153
Shadow: 2+1=3
Technique used:

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the CASTER of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Mind Specter Technique (with Akkaru)
Description: A technique that can only be used on one PERSON at any given time and must be re-applied if it is to be used later, the Mind Specter technique is an ability where the Uzumaki may link their speech into someone's mind. It's a seal that takes the form of a kanji tattoo on the target's neck (kanji for "wind"), and this allows the two to inter-communicate through thought. The seal never runs out unless manually removed by the Uzumaki, and is generally placed onto an ally before battle.

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

Solarius flare

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:24 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku had his arms crossed when she arrived, he smiled as he came up to him. He lifted two fingers together as a way to say hello to her, but also as a way to indicate that both targets where inside according to the information he had gathered. "Hahaha yeah I'm ready for a nice old spa day." He said as he took his back off the wall he seemed to be relax at the moment. "I wonder if they cut hair here as well? Arekku said as he indicated the new length of hair he would want his hair to be with one of his hands. He did so as to indicate the length of Yumi's hair according to the form he received.

As such Lucius joined into the conversation as well. He smiled and nodded at him. "Just love life, I'm pretty sure she rather have something that made her taller." Arekku said teasingly as he put his hand on his forehead, a final signal to indicate that the woman should be his height as well. "But thanks kid she'll be sure to eat it haha." Arekku said as he grabbed Aki's hand interlocking his fingers with hers. Hoping that he relayed all the information correctly to her as they walked inside of the springs.

Dii de Mer

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:39 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay heard the new voices with his heightened hearing, however something was off. The moment he heard the shinobi asking about what happened he became cautious. He wasn't going to slip up at all instead he would simply enjoy the water forgetting anything ever happened. They had no information on Sanjay or Mayumi. The worst they could do is interrogate them, and find absolutely nothing.

"These springs are amazing Yumi!" He said sincerely to his ally across the wall that divided the men's section from the women's.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

Solarius flare

Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi smiled softly, trying on the order she was given to look happy from time to time. "It is nice to not be stuck in the woods for a change... Let me know if you need help getting out...and wear a towel for god sake!" She said loud enough to carry over the walls. Mayumi moved herself around to the side where she wasn't directly facing the entry to the spring but could see it easily enough. She shifted a few thing layers of bone over easy to reach vitals as she adjusted herself in the water, just enough to not let a knife slip into her as she relaxed. Her body didnt even show spots of where the bone layered over arteries and shallow internal organs. She stretched in the warm water and let her arms rest back against the stone of the springs.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxBefore she did anything, Aki created a grass clone and sent it off. She caught all of his hidden gestures. Two targets and their heights. She gave him a nod. "I saw the tree when I left the gardens. Good work!" Aki caught the seed and rolled it between her fingers until she got Arekku's clue. Without a word she popped it in her mouth and swallowed it. "Hey I'm happy where I am with my height, so stuff it gorilla." She giggled letting Arekku take her hand and enter the springs. The woman greeted the group, "Your friends arrived? Fantastic!" Aki laughed, "Yes yes! I'll pay for everyone's admission, it's my treat for a good work week." She paid for their three tickets and unlocked her hand from Arekku's and waved to the boys. Aki entered the dressing room, but did not yet make her way to the spring yet.

i am no cinderella.

Solarius flare

Naito_Arekkusu7

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius smiled as Aki swallowed the seed he had given her. “Hello Aki it’s Lucius,” we would speak into her mind. “Now we can communicate through thought. I have a kanji on the back of Arreku’s neck that allows me to do the same. However, the two of you won’t be able to come into direct contact.” He walked into the guy’s changing area and sought out a corner that he could be isolated in. Even with nobody in here, he hated changing in front of others and spas were always hard on him. He took off his shirt and grabbed a towel before taking off the rest of his clothes. He walked to the spa where he encountered the other man. He went to the other side of the hot spring before lowering himself in.

OOC: ATTENTION I did edit my post. Thankfully it was brought to my attention that i misread one of the Uzumaki's abilities and that was entirely my bad. Sorry everyone!!!!

Chakra: 153+15(forgot to recover the last two posts :/ ) =168
Shadow: 3+1=4
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Mind Specter Technique (with Akkaru)
Description: A technique that can only be used on one PERSON at any given time and must be re-applied if it is to be used later, the Mind Specter technique is an ability where the Uzumaki may link their speech into someone's mind. It's a seal that takes the form of a kanji tattoo on the target's neck (kanji for "wind"), and this allows the two to inter-communicate through thought. The seal never runs out unless manually removed by the Uzumaki, and is generally placed onto an ally before battle.

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.
Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone] (with Aki)
A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the CASTER of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Dii de Mer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:30 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxAki's brows quirked as Lucius' voice entered her mind. It was surprising but almost expected. She couldn't help but nod at his words. Don't forget, engage only as last resort. We're here to determine their intentions not attack on sight. She reminded Lucius as she undressed, deciding to leave her gear behind. Wrapped in a robe Aki entered the springs. It took her a few steps in before she noticed the girl tucked in a strategic position out of sight from the doorway but still in place to see those who enter. Smart girl. It was then that she settled on her plan. She approached the water's edge and took a seat on a stone but did not enter the pool. "Hi, let's quit the hide and seek game. I'll be right out honest with you, because I don't want any harm to come to anyone. My name is Aki. I am a chunnin here in Kusa. Your entry form, or rather your friend's entry form, sent off some alarm bells with the head honcho. Ex-Leaf? Sounds like rouge to us, and rouges are loose cannons that can harm our village. So would you mind alleviating our worries and just let us know what you're really here for? Then my team and I will be on our way and you can go back to enjoying my home's best amenities. Unless you intend to bring any harm to my village, then there may be a tiny problem." Aki tried her best to make it as obvious as possible that she was honest and for the moment a non threat. Her hands laid clear on her lap and she smiled kindly to the girl. Not everyone in Kusa was a monster like Kleine and Lars had shown to be in Kiri. And Aki always believed diplomacy before a sword's blade.

i am no cinderella.

Solarius flare

Naito_Arekkusu7

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:34 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku went into the changing room with Lucius, he noticed him change in a corner. On the other hand Arekku simply got undressed as soon as he got in, before he knew it he was in the complete nude revealing a body full of old scars and burns. He swung his towel onto his shoulder he sighed as he thought of what way to approach the man on the spring. He wasn't one to spy he was a more direct person that's for sure. He rubbed his head in frustration as he let Lucius finish. "Hey Lucius, once we are inside just follow my lead please. We only have orders to fight if there is doujutsu's present....... For some odd reason..... Other than that no fighting or killing, we will restrain if we must for their protection and ours. But lets try talking first and see where it leads us." Arekku communicated to his partner mentally as he was ready to walk into the spa.

Arekku started walking into the spring as he did he heard the man call out to his companion and the companion answered. Arekku sighed as he tried to control his anxiety, and put on a simple smile. "Good day to you sir, I'm Arekkusu a shinobi of Kusa. An I believe you are Shiro Takeda, you arrived today to Kusa with a companion." Arekku greeted as he walked into the spring his hand up showing a friendly gesture, though it may be lost to a blind man. "I been sent here to investigate your dealings at Kusa if you please, since your applications brought up some red flags. So may I have a moment of your time please, I figure this be a good place as any to talk. I'm naked, you're naked, technically we are already baring it all haha.." Arekku had tried to be as upfront as possible, this part of the mission was up to his choosing on how to do so. He hoped his partner didn't jump the gun and assumed the worse, and followed Arekku's simple honest lead instead.

Chakra Pool: 180

Dii de Mer

Solarius flare

XX_Clous_XX

Holy Rinaku

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items