Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm
██ ▌t h eS T R E E T S
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxThese are our 『 path¦ways 』

xxxWeaving their way through the village are the streets of Kusa. Some are paved on the ground while others are a part of the awe inspiring roots of the great Tree of Life. There are many market places and parks to break in between the mix of tree and roots.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image User Image

"Don't worry.......... I'll only die smiling........."

..............l Medical Class ll Raiton ll Sealing ll Nensho Toreiru ll The Storm of Kusa ll Morinaga ll Jounin

Arekku was guided through the village by two guards, his hands tied behind his back. He still had a smile on his face as he looked around the village with an excited look on his face. He was very talkative earlier, but the guards didn't respond as such he stopped talking to them. Much of it was changed nowadays it was familiar, yet different. The men then suddenly reached a building. It wasn't really bustling or anything, inside of it was similar to a county jail. Arekku was then pushed onto a wall and pat searched; they found his canteen, kunai, and scrolls on him. His sword and backpack was already taken away earlier. They then led Arekku into a cell and push him into it locking the door behind him.

"Alright, put your hands through the tray slot. Do not move your arms until the hand cuffs are completely removed." The guard ordered as he open a small opening in the cell door. He then indicated for Arekku to put his hand through the opening.

"Hai hai." Arekku said simply as he turned around and put his hands out the tray slot. Keeping them through the door until his hand cuffs where unlocked. "Ora ke? Now what, mate?" Arekku asked as he turned around to face the guard.

"Now give me your clothes and put these on." The guard said as he threw him a one piece. "Then you sit there until we figure what to do with you." he continued as Arekku handed his clothes.

"Pues no le puedes llamar a uno de mis amigos?" Arekku asked forgetting to speak the common tongue, "A friend. Can I call one?" he corrected himself as the guard started to walk away. "Masumi Senju! Oooh oh oh Shoko........ Ahhhh Aki Chiru!" Arekku yelled after the guard, the last name seemed to make him stopped and turn around.

"There is a Aki Chiru in our village...." The man said looking at Arekku whose smiling never disappeared.

Arekku started doing a motion for a pen and paper, "Ahhh please! Letterl! She can say who I am............." Arekku paused now with a big grin on his face. "Well maybe," he finished while rubbing his head.

The guard sighed and nodded, "Fine we will contact Aki Chiru for you. But we'll send her the information that you filled out at the gate. You are not getting any scrolls from us." The guard said as he walked away leaving Arekku in his cell by himself.

Arekku sighed as the guard walked away, he then headed to the middle of the room. As he put on his one piece jumper halfway, not putting the torso part as it was pretty hot in his cell. He then decided to work out inside the cell, he got in a handstand his hair easily spread across the ground, then started to lift himself up and down the floor. As he did this he started to recite old lessons, as he tried to remember them in the common tongue instead of the one he had become so use to speaking. As he would only either go up or down when he successfully recited one. Arekku was attempting to get use to speaking in a common language instead of the one he had spoken non stop for the last two years. Without anyone to practice with it had suffered greatly,

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekkusu Theme
"Even if you don't blink..........."
...................................... "You'll never see me move......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxAki approached the jail and paused on the steps. From one exhausting situation to potentially another. Dealing with the authorities on this matter was going to hassle. Though hopefully Arekku would make it worth it. They'd been friends since she was young. He'd always been entertaining and kind. Maybe, his presence could scrub her conscious clean of the events of that mission. Despite that hope she was sure she'd have twisted dreams for the next month or so. Aki shook the thoughts off and entered the building.

xxxxxThe man at the front desk looked up with boredom as she entered, yet despite his recognition of her presence and no clear work being done on his part he didn't speak until she had produced the paper from earlier and her own identification and began speaking. "I was notified at the gate-" "You're here for the new crazy one. Can you vouch that he is a citizen of Kusa?" She was thrown off by his interruption and after a smaller stammer she jumped back into the 'conversation', "Yes. That idiot really is a Kusa shinobi. Strange as it is." The man nodded stamped and signed some papers. A box was dropped on the desk in front of her, "His belongings, come on." The guard then went down the hall way without waiting. Aki stuffed her id back in it's place, snatched up the box of clothing, weapons, and gear, and followed after the guard. They approached the cell to find Arekku exercising and rattling off lessons. The guard unlocked the door allowing Aki to stand in the entrance way. She held the box out and spoke, "Dude, seriously. You're already in prison?"

i am no cinderella.

Naito_Arekkusu7

[[ meh post is meh ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:01 am
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxxThe voice of a female startled him, though it was pretty familiar to him. He got off his hands quickly and back on his feet. Now facing Aki, he laughed a little bit. "Apparently I'm a suspicious person now. Even with my charming smile and sexy looks." The accent he had earlier was almost gone, though hints of it could still be heard in his voice. He moved forward only taking a few steps before he was already in right in front of her.

Personally he hadn't changed much since the last time he was in front of her. His hair had grown out once again, his body was still full of scars, and face surprisingly clean. It had been a while since he last seen Aki, though his memory now felt fuzzy and twisted ever since he had come back. But one thing he always felt was true was she made him smile, not his usual smile but a sincere one that he couldn't control. However, Arekku always felt that he didn't know her as well as she knew him, still he was fine with that.

"Thank you for coming, I'm sorry I'm always causing problems for you Aki." He said as he grabbed the box of his belonging with one arm, his eyes now looking down at his stuff like a scolded puppy.

Dii de Mer

It's all good no worries  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxAki gave a snort of laughter at his words. "Charming smile and sexy looks? Yeah right. I fear for the women of Kusa, lest they swoon at the sight of you and crack their pretty skulls." She jostled the box in her hands at him, ready to have his stuff out of her hands. The movement caught her attention to a smudge of dirt on her hands, grime left over from the mission. Even further her focus traveled to a small spot of drying blood on the toe of her boot. She frowned for a moment and tried to rub it off with the sole of the other boot, but it wasn't really that effective. Her attention was brought back to the Jounin as the box was pulled from her hands. The small frown faded quickly and was replaced by a grin.

xxxxx"Don't worry about it, I mean what are friend's for? I'd expect you to lift my a** out of lock up if that ever happened." She clapped a hand on his shoulder then moved out of the door way. Aki brushed a few stray strands of her light hued hair from her face and glanced down the hall for a moment then back to her shaggy haired friend, "I think, however, you owe me a meal. Or at least a conversation somewhere not here." Her hands found the pockets of her pants and she rocked back on to the heels of her boots, ready to get out of the jail. It may seem like she was antsy because of the jail scene, but really she was just annoyed by all the wasted energy here. For example, the lazy a** guard stood picking his nose in the corner was starting to get on her nerves. Maybe she'd complain to the Kage later about the state of the jail. "Shall we? I'm thinking cafe, absolutely starving."

i am no cinderella.

=  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 am
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx Arekku smiled as she walked away down the hall, while he stayed inside his cell for a short moment. "Only to awake and find out their heartthrob is also a doctor as well." He said he quickly took off the prison clothes he was wearing. He had already grabbed a shirt and pants from his pack and quickly tried to change his clothes as Aki talked in the hallway. Quickly darting out off his cell somewhat clumsily as he tried to put his arm through the sleeve of his top when she finished talking. At least this time he was wearing clothes that looked like they belong to this region, though a little dated fashionably.

"Yeah, but probably not as diplomatically as you did for me." He said as he caught up to her, one of his hands resting inside of his shirt while the other one was holding the strap of back pack. This also gave him a better opportunity to scope out Aki now and as such he noticed, she wasn't that clean and a little raggedy. "Yup any other place than here would probably be for the best." He said as they exited into the streets of Kusa and started walking together.

He let Aki take the lead as they headed for their destination. Arekku had been gone some time now and the village layout had changed from the last time he was here. He looked around as they walk trying to take in the sights as much as he could while they headed to the cafe.
                                                            -Exit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 am

Small black beetles moved through the streets, each flying in small swarms and other skittering along the pavement as they were on a hunt. Kagerou's ambitious prey was lurking around somewhere in the village and he was determined to find the foe. The money involved with the conspiracy of this man would need to be his.

The demon host, Kagerou himself was hidden in plain sight, his chakra all but concealed by the shroud of the demon's camouflage. Invisible to the naked eye he walked along the street, confident that he was all but a ghost. He stood still and looked up as a bird flew straight from the gates to the office centered at the tree of life.

' ... '

It meant someone suspicious was around, probably entering the village. What a pain he thought and kept still, his bugs responded with him and he decided to expand his search. Like a sudden storm, a black barrage of thousands of beetles flew out from the invisible epicenter as the aburame sent out his bugs to cover every inch of the village. He would not allow interference.

Rank ll E (No Chakra)
              A much more advanced form of the chameleon jutsu taught to most earth style users, except it costs no chakra for the user upon activation. The user may simply vanish for 2 posts in a fight. Even bloodlines with enhanced perceptions will not be able to know where you are. Only dojutsus and sensory type ninjas will know where you are.

Hive Mind - Passive
              The bugs controlled by the Aburame have always had a sort of symbiotic relationship with the host, the bugs provide their power and the host provides them the chakra to survive. When the Aburame is using their bugs and manipulating them to work with and attack, there is a mental connection that is constantly going on and whatever the bugs are feeling, doing and thinking, the host would know this as well and it becomes part of the reason on how the clansmen are exceptional trackers as well. However the bugs thoughts are primitive and would not act well as spies, only basic information is usually given but the host would know the gist of such things from the creepy symbiotic contact with their insects. This jutsu is a passive for any and all Aburame.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 am
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxAki walked into the streets and looked about at the bugs. She looked to her two teammates, "Name's Aki," she introduced herself to Lucius with a smile then moved into mission mode, "I'm sure they're inside the village by now. I say we spread out and look for them. The bugs about may give us a good indication to where they go. Look for obvious swarm patterns." Aki began to move through the streets weaving into the flow of the crowd. While she tried to look through the crowd for the supposed ex-Konoha traders she also watched for any odd reactions by the biju's bugs.

i am no cinderella.

Solarius flare

Naito_Arekkusu7

[[ I'm actually heading off soon-ish. Not sure when. So I'll try to stick around and help ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius nodded to Aki as he suddenly had, what he thought at least, a great idea. He quickly turned to Arekku and began talking. "Hey Arekku, can I see your neck for a moment? All I will do is put a kanji on it that will allow us to communicate by thought no matter the distance. However, it will only work on one person at a time The reason I'm giving it to you is because medics are typically slow but super strong. This way you can react faster to whats going on." He hoped that Arreku didn't think he was making fun of him because he wasn't at all. But between Aki and Arreku, regardless of what Aki could do, they would need Arreku's strength.

Chakra:173-5=168
Technique used: Mind Specter Technique
Description: A technique that can only be used on one PERSON at any given time and must be re-applied if it is to be used later, the Mind Specter technique is an ability where the Uzumaki may link their speech into someone's mind. It's a seal that takes the form of a kanji tattoo on the target's neck (kanji for "wind"), and this allows the two to inter-communicate through thought. The seal never runs out unless manually removed by the Uzumaki, and is generally placed onto an ally before battle.
Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 am
User Image

" Ohoho... will you answer the kage or continue this hunt, roach? "

Kagerou remained blended into the background as he took the small duty to control his swarms from where he was. The demon spoke within his mind and he could agree but now was not time for that.

' I cannot abandon this task. I gave my message and fortified the usual areas with sentry bugs. This man must die today at my hand. ' he thought to the giant bug demon that oddly manifested itself in his mind, looming over his body like a shadow. The demon had definitely had its influence over his colony though and in turn, himself as well.

The demon only chuckled, calling the aburame an unpleasant name or two before going back to being dormant. Giant ******** cockroach. The relationship between the demon and the boy was an odd one. In fact Kagerou's bugs were held in more regard than he himself. An odd fact that one, however with the uzumaki of the village, getting and keeping the b*****d under control would not be a big concern. It was a concern that they had such a way to control him however.

The remains the colony of what he had remain with him was scarce, sending a good eighty percent of them all over the village with the bug storm jutsu. Now he remained in his chameleon shifting form, moving along the street as the ninjutsu bent the light around him. Two shinobi, of allied origin. One he recognized as the tree sage's descendant and the other was one of the chiru. With many medics in the village, he was surprised no one found the secret to immortality yet.

Could he still attain such a thing? Kagerou jested toward it but his ambitions were only a dream of many, achieved by few or if any.

Focusing to his task at hand, Kagerou resumed his tracking as last remaining bugs still with him tracked the smell of the female the he planted upon his prey. Yuki Yamashita, supposed surgeon. A liar and biller of abnormal fees. The corruption of the man would soon be exposed and some intruders would not cease his mission more than it had been. Yet, he was here. Somewhere. He had already torched what evidence in the hospital that of which it was quenched fast with the fire.

The chuunin knew of the man's secrets and knew of the profit he made from his schemes of hiring hit men to injury potential 'marks' of wealthy groups or families, treating them in a half-assed job and billing an astronomical amount. Today he would cease this corrupt official and earn points with the village. All the while, getting his hands on all that cash.

Using the shunshin technique, his illusion cloak was dispelled and the boy transported himself atop of a building in a whirl of dust and dirt. He was crouched as he finally let his real body be seen for once but he was searching with his eyes along the buildings for the hide out of the goons. Yuki would need to wait as the Aburame knew where he was now. It would only be a matter of time.

' There is much to do... ' he thought to himself, feeling the vibrations of the earth beneath his feet while the train of thought flowed in his mind from what his bugs were doing.

" Ohohohoho! Roach is serious now! Ohohohoho!" <******** cockroach.

Special Information

Kagerou Aburame - 7 Tailed Host
              Base Stats: 6 Strength | 4 Speed | 150 Chakra
              Demon Influence - + 1 Strength | + 2/3* Speed

* +2 when no cloak/tail is present. +3 when at least the cloak is present.
              Earth Element - Medical Ninja - Aburame

Rank ll E (No Chakra)
              A much more advanced form of the chameleon jutsu taught to most earth style users, except it costs no chakra for the user upon activation. The user may simply vanish for 2 posts in a fight. Even bloodlines with enhanced perceptions will not be able to know where you are. Only dojutsus and sensory type ninjas will know where you are.

Hive Mind - Passive
              The bugs controlled by the Aburame have always had a sort of symbiotic relationship with the host, the bugs provide their power and the host provides them the chakra to survive. When the Aburame is using their bugs and manipulating them to work with and attack, there is a mental connection that is constantly going on and whatever the bugs are feeling, doing and thinking, the host would know this as well and it becomes part of the reason on how the clansmen are exceptional trackers as well. However the bugs thoughts are primitive and would not act well as spies, only basic information is usually given but the host would know the gist of such things from the creepy symbiotic contact with their insects. This jutsu is a passive for any and all Aburame.

Bug Storm - B *Used Previously*
              Description: This makes a large area pitch black from the opponents point of view due to all the bugs surrounding them in every direction. The jutsu is made of male kikai. This is quite similar to Kirigakure no Jutsu, however, there is a difference. A single female kikai will find the target (usually before the jutsu commences at the will of the user) and the male bugs are able to direct where the target is through the female bug by its special scent that the males can smell.

Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique)
              Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although he doesn't know who exactly it is. The range is half a mile.

( Please note I am doing a custom mission. This just happened to come within my path. )  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:47 pm
Gabriel Clockwork

[[ That's fine, we won't interfere with your personal mission. However, feel free to interact with the current situation. It'd still be part of your custom mission. And more words = more ryo for you. :] ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm
Dii de Mer
Gabriel Clockwork

[[ That's fine, we won't interfere with your personal mission. However, feel free to interact with the current situation. It'd still be part of your custom mission. And more words = more ryo for you. :] ]]

( Considering all the side posts I made, I almost have enough for my Ex-Class home. The rest is going directly to the village for upgrades. )  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku nodded as he was preparing to separate from the team, before he went in his way Lucius mention putting a seal on his neck. This made him pull back in discomfort, he generally didn't like being touched by strangers let alone have a seal be placed on him. But he relented as they were a makeshift team going on their first mission, communications would be key for success. "Fine make it quick." Arekku said as he unwrapped the bandages covering his neck and presented to Lucius.

Dii de Mer

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius quickly went up to his neck and tapped along his spinal cord with his right index and middle finger. The kanji for wind would appear, but nobody would see it after Arreku moved his bandages back into place. “There you go,” Lucius spoke into his mind. “If you see them just give me the location and I will hear you, regardless of where I am in the village." He smiled and turned to go investigate. After he turned however, he cast another jutsu. His shadow would darken a little but that would be the only recognizable sign it had taken place.

As Lucius walked further away, he wandered where he should go first. According to the details in the bird’s message, the man was blind and claimed to be coming here to sell goods. Aki was right, they probably had left the gates and were already inside the village. But where would they go first? The Kage would be out of the question. Nobody in their right mind would attempt to attack a Kage, and if someone attacked theirs, they would be destroyed in a heartbeat. That left only the streets and the training fields. Lucius suddenly thought he knew where they would go. The two that had attacked the msit had attacked other shinobi and killed countless people. That meant if they wanted shinobi, it would definitely be the training field. However, if it was full revenge against the common people, it would be the streets. Lucius though began walking to the practice fields. No need to alert the enemy of their mission.

Chakra:168-10=158
Shadow0+1=1
Technique used:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Mind Specter Technique (with Akkaru)
Description: A technique that can only be used on one PERSON at any given time and must be re-applied if it is to be used later, the Mind Specter technique is an ability where the Uzumaki may link their speech into someone's mind. It's a seal that takes the form of a kanji tattoo on the target's neck (kanji for "wind"), and this allows the two to inter-communicate through thought. The seal never runs out unless manually removed by the Uzumaki, and is generally placed onto an ally before battle.

Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

Solarius flare

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:44 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            "Will do mate, you do the same." Arekku spoke into his mind as well as he headed on his way. He wondered where he should go, the layout was new and he had no idea where to start. As such he stopped in a shop an asked for a map of the village.

"The village has a lot of new compounds and clan homes, but I doubt they will go to any of them. That leaves the library, training grounds, the hospital, the tree, the hotel, the gardens, and the springs. Damn that's one to many." He let out a simple sigh as he wracked his head over the problem for a solution. "At the gates they must of been there................... If I could get the paper they filled out to enter, I may be able to use it to track their location in the village." Arekku said as he jumped on the rooftop and started to race to the village gates, hoping that this would be the answer he was looking for.

Dii de Mer

Solarius flare

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas