Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Tree of Life Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 pm
██ ▌t h eT R E E
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxThis is our 『 life¦force 』

xxx The heart and soul of Kusagakure. This massive tree is what gave the village life. It's roots have spread out though the entire village, nurturing it and supporting it. It's roots have even formed a wall which surrounds the entire village, protecting it from attacks. It's leafs are a powerful medical ingredient which has long cured the sick and healed the wounded. It was because of this tree that the people of this village settled here. The people have taken care of this tree, and helped it thrive and grow. Legend says if the village and it's people were ever in danger, the tree would come to life and defends it's people.

xxxWithin the tree is what was once Takigakure, the village that sprung once from the first fall of The Grass.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

A massive tree harboring the life force of the entire city stood tall. The air was far more fresh then anything Sanjay had ever taken in. It was truly the heart of the entire village.

"So this is the tree." Sanjay said as he placed his hand on the bark of the base. "Yumi what does it look like?" He asked curiously. He had never seen the tree for himself.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi was close at hand when they got to the tree. She looked up at it and immediately got vertigo from how large the tree was. When asked what it looked like all she could think to say was,"Big...very big. It looks like a normal tree but massive. Its obvious theres something more to it due to the size, but its a tree. A very powerful and wonderful tree. " She said with a smile looking up at it. She didnt dare touch it as she didnt really know the laws and customs of the city and especially didnt want to trespass on something considered holy.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From the small building built into the side of the tree, a woman had leaped from a window. Her sensitive hearing had caught onto the sound of tourists who'd come to the tree. She saw them, the pair of visitors, and decided she was going to check them out herself. Besides, even if they were just visiting it was always nice to know the locals of the land. She reached terminal velocity quickly, but before she hit the ground a very powerful, but not too costly jutsu (at least for one such as her) allowed her to slow to a floating state, much like the Great Fence Sitter always did. She crossed her arms as she slowly descended from about twenty feet in the air, waiting until she was grounded to speak. Hello there, visitors. I am the one known as Kya Jager, or the Great Atmoizer to some fnatics. She held out a hand to the woman. You must be Yumi, she began and you Shiro. She was smiling at the girl, but her eyes were examining every inch of her body. What brings you to Kusa? I was told you're hunters from the leaf?

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Kayumi turned to the voice and smiled. She took the womans hand and curtseyed using an imaginary skirt, trying to be polite. She watched the girls eyes as she was given the brief introduction. The eyes swept over her body and made her turn a soft shade of pink and her cheeks burn. She wasnt used to being the center of attention, more used to being the one looking. Her hands were a little calloused in her drawing fingers from many years of using the bow on her back. She spoke softly leaning to her sensei. "I like this village...Women seem to like me...Can we stay here a little while?" She asked him in a soft meek sounding voice. She finally decided to speak to the woman after she was oogled for a little bit, wanting to be polite and holding herself in an appealing position, hands close together in front of her hips and a non-threatening narrow stance.

"Yes I'm a huntress from fire country but we haven't been officially attached to konoha in 6 years now. I personally was never attached but shiro here was medically discharged. Im sort of his guardian now. We were coming to resupply and sell some of our remaining game, just some hide and bones currently but decided to see the sights as well. Kusa is quite lovely. " She commented looking pointedly at the woman as the pink crept into her cheeks just a little deeper.

Passive Skills:

Bahd grammer is reel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:49 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Well Yumi you never know, one day maybe we will live here." He replied with a warming smile. The he turned to the new voice which had entered the scene.

"You know what sucks about being blind the most.......see all the pretty ladies." Sanjay said jokingly as the new female entered the scene. He let Kayumi do most of the talking simply standing there taking note distinct information. He was observing her voice and scent to completely distinguish her from others. In a way it was his way to keep track of people considering he couldn't simply look at their face.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 pm
Holy Rinaku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the girl spoke privately her ears perked up and she heard every word. Curse those dang op jyugo she supposed but remained in character. Just at a glance she determined that the pair were actually no threat to the village. Satisfied at what she had seen, she bowed to them. Well, Enjoy the village my lovely guests. If you need anything, ask one of the many shinobi. And also, I am sorry about all the bugs. We have... a special individual here who tends to attract them but they are harmless as long as the situation allows it. She'd turn away from them and walk away a few steps before taking to the skies, her now completel weightless body being carried on the wind to her destination.
                                                      -EXIT-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:51 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            A weary looking Arekku came walking from the gates, he stopped at the base of the tree and seemed to take a bow with his hands together. He murmured something under his breath before standing back up straight. He cracked his neck as he started to walk up the tree no real emotion showing on his face, he reached one of the branches. He started harvesting leafs from the tree, looking for the ones that were obviously the oldest ones. Never taking the younger and more vibrant leafs. It didn't take him to long and before anyone knew it he had a bag full of leafs from the tree. As he stood at the base of tree he bowed once more in respect to it.

"Well got that out off the way." Arekku murmured again as he left the vicinity of tree and was heading wherever his feet would take him. Though he seemed to be dragging his feet as he did so.
                                                            -enter-
                                                            -exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi sighed lightly as the other girl floated away. She watched her until she went out of sight. "Easy come easy go..." She said sounding somewhat disappointed. She took a moment to let that particular emotion seep through her and eventually disperse. She perked back up after a moment or so of soft quite sulking.

Passive Skills:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:01 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Yumi I've been working on something, if we could go somewhere private I would like to try it." Sanjay requested her. He had come up with a new idea which could potentially help him become far stronger then he was when he had his eyes. "I think you'll find it interesting." He said with a grin while he waited for her response.

(Exits)
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi blinked a few times in his direction and pushed herself back into the proper role for this venture. She said in a quiet voice to her sensei, "Oni-san, we are not that kind of siblings..." She said with a little bit of a whine and forced her cheeks to pink a little more. She would end up following him wherever he went but she at least had to have some sort of cover.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX
Exit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:08 pm

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

Kisuke wondered how long the Kusakage would take to notice his arrival, so he began with hanging out around the huge tree. It took his breath away the first time he saw it; on a mission years ago. Now it was just an aching memory of the past, one of which he wouldn't like to remember. Kya, he believed, was a capable Kage. Unlike the Mizukage, but reminded him of the Hokage. He closed his eyes briefly, trying to listen to the birds chirping.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 pm
Jai12321

User Image
Namito Uchiha
You think you have a chance in hell of beating me?..Alright then bring it on.
⋙ Big punk of kusagakure Full speed ahead
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Standing a few feet away from the raikage he bowed and then spoke. "Hello, let me be the first to welcome you to the kusagakure village." he said as he straightened back up. "Are you waiting for lady kage?" The shadow clone asked.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
17 years of age, gennin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 pm

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

Smiling ear to ear, he turned around the minute the guy seemed to step into a radius near him. "Thanks... Yeah, but I'll wait for her to notice. I'm not compelled to enter an office in a different territory." Being trapped was one of the things he feared, he didn't cope well with those situations. "I'm Kisuke Joukai. You are?"

Chaos_wolf12

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:32 pm
Jai12321

User Image
Namito Uchiha
You think you have a chance in hell of beating me?..Alright then bring it on.
⋙ Big punk of kusagakure Full speed ahead
"I am Namito Uchiha, Punk of kusa at your service." The young man would bear a strange resemblense to a description to a ninja discribed by a jashinist to the raikage, Testial uchiha. The reason to him looking like test is because of them being brothers. "How are you enjoying kusagakure so far?"
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
17 years of age, gennin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces