Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: Sins of Edolas

Back to Guilds

Nearly 300 years after Fairy Tail's comeback in the Wizarding Games, Earthland calls for new heroes 

Tags: Fairy Tail, Earthland, Magic, Celestial Spirits, adventure 

Reply House
☁ Suggestions ☁

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivi vampire
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:02 pm
How can we make this guild better?

Please be mindful that story arcs will take quite some time
I will try to fit in suggestions and take them into serious consideration

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am
Although these are from what I've seen so far, I'm assuming they will help contribute towards the guild as I've noticed some issues regarding missions, seeing as there is no mission board put in the respected guilds (some guilds could have exclusive missions, if purchased by their GM) and what requirements they take, more over, there could be limited edition missions. I have, however posted suggestions along with the common questions that would need to be filled out and agreed on, although the idea is still a blur, I'm assuming if it's approved everyone can help fill in the blanks.

Missions in respected guilds, along with limited edition missions (if purchased by their GM) and their requirements for any mission, such as ranking/AP requirements etc. and any restrictions such as "solo mission only" etc.

Guild upgrades, what can Guild Masters upgrades? Are there any requirements per upgrade and a maximum number of upgrades per guild? Will there be slots to add more aces? What about guild defences? Maximum members increasing?

Guild Events Exclusives, events that happen only in particular guilds. Do members get rewards for participating? Such as fame/jewel rewards? Are there any restrictions besides being a part of the particular guild? Do these have certain dates? Such as on every 25th of August Fairy Tail holds a pie eating contest?

NPC Characters, this includes an official NPC character for each guild, such as a mascot or something that appear during certain events or something of the such.

Fighting Areas, areas in which we can fight without death/unconsciousness but still gain defeat and some benefit if we were to win.

Scenery & Housing change, so there is going to be houses and of course, the areas around it may not to be our liking. As a possible upgrade, may we change the appearance of our area? Does this include the town the guild is at too?

Limited Edition Items, so during arc events or something of the sort, will there be limited edition items in which we can use when we complete certain tasks. Will these items be enchanted and unable to break? Is it possible to steal these items and other items along with it?

Although you're most likely working on these, pointing it out to help make improvements in case you're not ^ ^ Stealing items though, most likely would have to be agreed by the user for it to be taken or not? o ^ o;

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Yaoi-Roleplay-Is-Awesum

Heart Bunny

1,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:18 am
Vivi vampire

Suggesting is fun. So here are my suggestions:

Missions should have dice rolls 'cause it would be unfair for the other people. What if he stated that he won't get hit because he keeps on dodging the attack? And if you put dices, it would be really sure if the user was hit or not.

Makeshift Magic spells should have duration instead of HPs considering that I am a user of that, It would be unfair to me and to some future users, what if my opponent's attack will deal 500 it would totally smash those stones and wood weapons easily. But with duration I would really now when a specific spell should end.

I think i'm out of ideas. xp Have a good day captain!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 pm
Caimbrie
Although these are from what I've seen so far, I'm assuming they will help contribute towards the guild as I've noticed some issues regarding missions, seeing as there is no mission board put in the respected guilds (some guilds could have exclusive missions, if purchased by their GM) and what requirements they take, more over, there could be limited edition missions. I have, however posted suggestions along with the common questions that would need to be filled out and agreed on, although the idea is still a blur, I'm assuming if it's approved everyone can help fill in the blanks.

Missions in respected guilds, along with limited edition missions (if purchased by their GM) and their requirements for any mission, such as ranking/AP requirements etc. and any restrictions such as "solo mission only" etc.

Guild upgrades, what can Guild Masters upgrades? Are there any requirements per upgrade and a maximum number of upgrades per guild? Will there be slots to add more aces? What about guild defences? Maximum members increasing?

Guild Events Exclusives, events that happen only in particular guilds. Do members get rewards for participating? Such as fame/jewel rewards? Are there any restrictions besides being a part of the particular guild? Do these have certain dates? Such as on every 25th of August Fairy Tail holds a pie eating contest?

NPC Characters, this includes an official NPC character for each guild, such as a mascot or something that appear during certain events or something of the such.

Fighting Areas, areas in which we can fight without death/unconsciousness but still gain defeat and some benefit if we were to win.

Scenery & Housing change, so there is going to be houses and of course, the areas around it may not to be our liking. As a possible upgrade, may we change the appearance of our area? Does this include the town the guild is at too?

Limited Edition Items, so during arc events or something of the sort, will there be limited edition items in which we can use when we complete certain tasks. Will these items be enchanted and unable to break? Is it possible to steal these items and other items along with it?

Although you're most likely working on these, pointing it out to help make improvements in case you're not ^ ^ Stealing items though, most likely would have to be agreed by the user for it to be taken or not? o ^ o;
All missions are collectively in 1 subforum to keep from cluttering guild subforums. sweatdrop

I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a premade concept of upgrades to guilds, and have others submitted for review and approval
Fight Areas, personal housing/rooms will be among the first listed n the draft
Buying Housing in town, it may look the way you like (no mansions or other exaggerated accommodations) when enough AP is collected--I think it's in a tear, but I will double check sweatdrop

NPCs is a pretty good idea:
Guild Masters may put up to 10 (or buy/employ more) in a separate guild house thread to let the guilds feel more full--and any member of that guild can use the NPCs; though they cannot leave their respective guilds.
Seem fair? redface

Limited Edition Items will be given during guild wide events sweatdrop
Exclusive guild events can be given by guild masters, though no exclusive items sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Vivi vampire
Captain

Vivi vampire
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:44 pm
cookieexx
Vivi vampire

Suggesting is fun. So here are my suggestions:

Missions should have dice rolls 'cause it would be unfair for the other people. What if he stated that he won't get hit because he keeps on dodging the attack? And if you put dices, it would be really sure if the user was hit or not.

Makeshift Magic spells should have duration instead of HPs considering that I am a user of that, It would be unfair to me and to some future users, what if my opponent's attack will deal 500 it would totally smash those stones and wood weapons easily. But with duration I would really now when a specific spell should end.

I think i'm out of ideas. xp Have a good day captain!
We will be getting in more missions and give the "tougher" ones a dice roll system.

Sorry, but the reason why make-shift has an HP duration rather than a timed one is because the lesser/weaker spells/make-shift items aren't supposed to stand up to high ranked attacks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:28 am
Vivi vampire
All missions are collectively in 1 subforum to keep from cluttering guild subforums. sweatdrop

I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a premade concept of upgrades to guilds, and have others submitted for review and approval
Fight Areas, personal housing/rooms will be among the first listed n the draft
Buying Housing in town, it may look the way you like (no mansions or other exaggerated accommodations) when enough AP is collected--I think it's in a tear, but I will double check sweatdrop

NPCs is a pretty good idea:
Guild Masters may put up to 10 (or buy/employ more) in a separate guild house thread to let the guilds feel more full--and any member of that guild can use the NPCs; though they cannot leave their respective guilds.
Seem fair? redface

Limited Edition Items will be given during guild wide events sweatdrop
Exclusive guild events can be given by guild masters, though no exclusive items sweatdrop sweatdrop

But that's the issue - strong or guilds that are working importantly on missions cannot gain exclusive guild missions then or limited edition -- guild only missions, which would really benefit some guilds and it would be to their liking, not every guild will offer the same missions as the last for long.

It is a tier, but I think it should be able to brought with jewels, I mean, it's pretty high in the tier and somebody shouldn't have to wait for so long to get a house if they want it, also the tier permits them having a house in two areas, it does not mention having a house in one area, so I think if they want it in one area, something like 500,000 jewels or so would suffice to get them a house? I guess they could also pay for extra rooms or something if they wanted it more grand too.

That sounds fair, but I think the guild master should have to permit users to use NPCs before having to use them. If the guild master is inactive, then it would be the second in command, if there is any, otherwise if both are inactive, tough luck and no npc. Would npc profiles be different than the normal ones? Would exclusive events give fame or jewel rewards? I'm wanting to do a few for Mermaid Heel along with exclusive missions sweatdrop

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas