Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

Tamoya Kun

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 am
Well my real name is shane, but I prefer to be called Tamoya.
My user name is based off the Anime Clannad. (im sorry if my username makes you emotional. believe it or not, I have made people cry by my username.) Anyways, My birthday is in November which means, Im a Sagittarius.

I'm 19, but I tell everyone I'm 20 (I even did on my profile) since my birthday is coming up... Well that's a lie. I don't like the age 19. its a mix between teen and adult -.-. So I;ve been telling everyone Im 20 since my 19th birthday ^^

I had a rough childhood, so I'm one of those people who really get attached to songs. I find every songs explains a certain emotion - Even dubstep. So obviously I love music.. and I feel I have written to much now redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 am
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
My user name is based off the Anime Clannad. (im sorry if my username makes you emotional. believe it or not, I have made people cry by my username.) Anyways, My birthday is in November which means, Im a Sagittarius.

I'm 19, but I tell everyone I'm 20 (I even did on my profile) since my birthday is coming up... Well that's a lie. I don't like the age 19. its a mix between teen and adult -.-. So I;ve been telling everyone Im 20 since my 19th birthday ^^

I had a rough childhood, so I'm one of those people who really get attached to songs. I find every songs explains a certain emotion - Even dubstep. So obviously I love music.. and I feel I have written to much now redface

I'm so glad you are here and wrote a bunch! It's funny, even as a child I thought of the age of 19 as magical, a moment when a person is full grown in some ways, but not quite completely adult, the last of the teens. One of my favorite characters grew slowly to 19 years physical age and then stopped aging.

Music is wonderful, very emotional. And dubstep for me is a lot of fun!

I'm not familiar with Clannad, and now I'm curious. Why does your username bring tears to some people's eyes?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Tamoya Kun

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 am
JoyRose
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx

I'm so glad you are here and wrote a bunch! It's funny, even as a child I thought of the age of 19 as magical, a moment when a person is full grown in some ways, but not quite completely adult, the last of the teens. One of my favorite characters grew slowly to 19 years physical age and then stopped aging.

I'm not familiar with Clannad, and now I'm curious. Why does your username bring tears to some people's eyes?

Well see the anime clannad very very sad. I cried so many times watching the Anime. And Tamoya the main character, falls in love with a girl, they have a daughter and then the mom dies. Then daughter develops the same sickness and dies. And then eventually there all together in a world and its just soo sadd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:23 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
JoyRose

Well see the anime clannad very very sad. I cried so many times watching the Anime. And Tamoya the main character, falls in love with a girl, they have a daughter and then the mom dies. Then daughter develops the same sickness and dies. And then eventually there all together in a world and its just soo sadd

That does sound very sad. So why do you like that well enough to take that name? And even prefer it over the one you were given at birth (Shane is such a strong and exotic name).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Tamoya Kun

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:27 pm
JoyRose
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
JoyRose

That does sound very sad. So why do you like that well enough to take that name? And even prefer it over the one you were given at birth (Shane is such a strong and exotic name).

Well Tamoya's past kind of resembles mine. Rough childhood constant fighting, but through it all he stayed strong. (well untill his daughter died that is) but he kept going, and looking forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:49 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
Well Tamoya's past kind of resembles mine. Rough childhood constant fighting, but through it all he stayed strong. (well untill his daughter died that is) but he kept going, and looking forward.

So it's his strength that you admire. I see. I'm sorry you had such a rough childhood. It's hard for me to fully comprehend that since mine was so charmed. emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Tamoya Kun

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:24 pm
JoyRose
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx

So it's his strength that you admire. I see. I'm sorry you had such a rough childhood. It's hard for me to fully comprehend that since mine was so charmed. emotion_hug

Yeah you can say that! Kind of an inspiration I suppose!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:12 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
JoyRose
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx

Yeah you can say that! Kind of an inspiration I suppose!
That's nice. Finding inspiration that is supportive is good.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Aqua Chaos

Formal Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm
I'm Aqua Chaos.

I'm a rather quite person and can be pretty awkward when trying to start a conversion, but a like having people to talk to, even if it does get kind of weird.

I was born October 31, 1995 so... there's that. sweatdrop

I'm kind of an oddball and I look forward to speaking with you all soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:24 pm
Aqua Chaos
I'm Aqua Chaos.

I'm a rather quite person and can be pretty awkward when trying to start a conversion, but a like having people to talk to, even if it does get kind of weird.

It's so great to see you here! Yay! And a fellow October birthday!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Aqua Chaos

Formal Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:31 pm
JoyRose
Aqua Chaos
I'm Aqua Chaos.

Yay! Digital high-five! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:46 pm
Aqua Chaos
JoyRose
Aqua Chaos
I'm Aqua Chaos.

rofl I have never gotten a digital high five! Awesome!

So what else are you interested in?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Aqua Chaos

Formal Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 pm
JoyRose
Aqua Chaos
JoyRose
Aqua Chaos
I'm Aqua Chaos.

rofl I have never gotten a digital high five! Awesome!

So what else are you interested in?

Video Games, Writing, Food, Learning, and Dreaming. But I really enjoy hypothetical questions. They're amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 pm
Aqua Chaos
Video Games, Writing, Food, Learning, and Dreaming. But I really enjoy hypothetical questions. They're amazing.

Which video games?
Writing what?
Favorite food? Do you cook? I love chocolate, and I enjoy eating, but cooking not so much.
What have you learned recently?
Day dreaming or talking about your dreams as you sleep?
Hypothetical questions? Like ones you don't really expect an answer to?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Aqua Chaos

Formal Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 pm
JoyRose

Which video games?
Writing what?
Favorite food? Do you cook? I love chocolate, and I enjoy eating, but cooking not so much.
What have you learned recently?
Day dreaming or talking about your dreams as you sleep?
Hypothetical questions? Like ones you don't really expect an answer to?

sweatdrop Uh, okay. I'm going to do this one at a time.

1: I like a lot of different types games. I mainly like fighting games (such as Tekken and Mortal Kombat) and role playing games or "RPG"s (such as Final Fantasy and Dragon's Dogma.)

2: I like writing stories, though I never seem to be able to finish one. I currently on and off researching for a story I thought up. If I end up finishing this one, I'll share it with the village.

3: My favorite is ice cream. My favorite ice cream is cookies & cream while my least favorite is fudge I think. I don't cook often, but I think that I'm okay at it.

4: The most recent things I have learned are: a.) The village exists, b.) You can make an unreasonable amount of gold selling bugs and ink on the marketplace, and c.) I am a very completive bidder. I think the last thing I learned outside of Gaia is that a Tiyanak is a demon that disguises itself an abandoned baby and when someone picks it up, it becomes extremely heavy and crushes said person.

5: Both. I like experiencing the worlds born inside my head, most of the time anyway. Furthermore, since I'm a gamer, my brain can more easily identify that it's a dream, giving me control over certain thing such as myself. I do have to be careful not to over excite myself though, or the dream will end.

6: Some are like that. Hypothetical questions are pretty much "what if's." For example: "What would you do if you got the ability to create and destroy at will?" or "If you could have three superpowers, what would they be and why?"

That... was a mouthful and some, but I hope I answered all your questions effectively. smile  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff