Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Different Worlds We Let Collide (Forged Promises & Marina) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am
Hi there! This is a 1x1 RP between Forged Promises and Marina Elemento! You may stalk/read, but don't post unless you are one of us. Thanks~
- - -

User Image

Name: Alec Grey
Sexuality: Straight
Year: 7
House: Gryffindor
Personality/Bio: Alec was thought to be the perfect Gryffindor, the ideal student. He kept up fairly well with his studies and he especially likes to participate in Wizard's Chess and is Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. While very friendly and sweet to most, he has no tolerance for mean Slytherins or bullies. Unlike his quiet twin brother, Alec likes to spend his time being social, whether that's charming the ladies or playing Quidditch on the weekends. He's quite popular with women, but he never seems to want to commit to a relationship as he is preoccupied with everything else. Little did he know who he would meet his last year of Hogwarts who would change his mind for good...

((sorry it's so short, but I figured I'd keep it simple and let the rest play out in the rp...))

Forged Promises

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

Name: Stella Taylor
Sexuality: Straight
Year:7
House: Slytherin
Personality/Bio: Stella is considered a somewhat unusual girl. Her exterior makes her appear to be tough and mean, but she just puts up the appearance. She's really quiet and tries not to talk out because she's too sweet to pick a fight with anyone. People may wonder why she was placed in Slytherin instead of Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw; but the answer is that she's a pretty clever girl, and uses her quietness for her benefit. She observes things and not much really gets by her. Also while she's a total sweetheart, she's an expert at lying and can sweet talk her way through a lot of things. Her lying and sweet talking doesn't get far in her own house though, and others pick on her because she's weaker than them in some physical and mental areas. While she's very good in most of her classes, she can get very distracted trying to over analyze a person or an object around her, which may also cause her to be a target because she can be caught off guard by insults and other things thrown at her. She spends most of her time reading or daydreaming. She can not stand most social things, especially Quidditch. She is almost never watching or paying attention to the game, if she's even there at all. She really does like the Seekers though, because their job of finding the snitch is much like her always looking for things in people or objects that most wouldn't notice.

((I like it, simple is the way to go. I myself could NOT stop typing. I'm like a windup toy; once you start me up, I go until I get tired or run out of ideas.))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:59 pm
Forged Promises

((Oh, I love it! She's awesome ^_^ I'll post a starter soon; tonight probably, if that's ok with you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:38 pm
Marina Elemento

((of course!!))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 pm
Forged Promises

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec was many things, but one fault he didn't usually have was laziness. It was in the middle of his last year at Hogwarts, though, when he really started to acquire such sloth. He slid out of bed one morning with a loud of moan of distaste. He was usually a morning person, but the combination of intense Quidditch practice, studying for exams and helping out his brother left him beyond exhausted. So much so, in fact, that he'd begun to let his guard down around people. His sleepiness revealed his softer side, in a way even his closest friends weren't used to. One of them chucked a t-shirt at him, and it flopped him in the face. "Oi. Wake up, sleeping beauty!" "Put a shirt on, Al!" Another teased.

Alec was immediately faced with a whiff of dirt and sweat, and he chucked the shirt back at them. "Was that really necessary?" he asked calmly, but they seemed to think it was. They were all up and ready to go, it seemed, Quidditch gear packed up and ready for practice. Alec's gaze fell to the calendar next to his bed and he groaned again, rubbing his eyes. "Bloody hell, it's Saturday, you idiots. We don't have practice for a few hours, at least."

"You can never be too prepared!" his friend Daniel sang proudly, in a voice that seemed uncharacteristically eager. Alec met the boy's eyes and Daniel caved, bursting into laughter immediately. The other 17 year old sighed in frustration. "Dammit, Al, we can never trick you." The Gryffindors all laughed heartily, shoving each other around as they did so as though they were brothers. As usual, Alec's brother, Caine, had left early and was nowhere to be seen.

Alec shook his head, grabbed a fresh t-shirt and headed for the door. This was the time of year when the weather was starting to get warmer, and because of this, the rooms got pretty stuffy when all the boys stayed cluttered in their dorms. Alec was an nature-lover by nature, and he figured he'd start the day off with a walk outside. If there was one thing he loved more than his friends, it was peace and quiet, which was somehow the very opposite.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:48 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things.

Stella groaned softly and buried her head in the book she currently had opened in front of her. She was never one to be awake early, but the other girls thought it would be funny to dump ice water on her this morning. Normally, she would've been furious in silence, but she was a bit shocked when she snatched up her wand and mumbled "Furnunculus" to one of the girls, who immediately afterward had boils appearing onto her skin.

Stella knew she'd be in huge trouble for doing that with the group of girls, but no one was going to stick up for her, and she was still shocked at the time. Moral of the story: don't wake Stella up early by dumping ice water on her. Besides, it was going to be defense, but that was the first spell that came to mind. The library was almost empty, besides a couple Hufflepuff's whispering excitedly, a Gryffindor looking almost frantically through the book in front of him, and a boy from Ravenclaw that Stella was confident had a crush on her. He was a 6th Year, and she seemed to see him all the time. He usually caught her eye when she glanced his way, just like now when she lifted her head from the book.

The boy, whatever his name was, walked over and sat right next to her. "Hello!" The boy chirped. Stella smiled slightly in reply and glanced down at her book, hoping the boy would take the hint she was occupied with a book and did not want to talk, at all. "I don't think I've ever introduced myself before, but I see you all the time... I'm Michael." He went right on talking, completely oblivious to Stella's hinting. Stella sighed internally, too nice to tell him to leave her be.
"Stella, nice to meet you." She responded quietly. She blew a piece of hair out of her face and lifted her book up, once again hoping he'd leave.

"What are you reading, Stella?" He asked. Aren't Ravenclaw's supposed to be smart? Stella was really irritated today, but it wasn't the boy, Michael's, fault. She sat the book down and turned toward him.
"Nothing important, I was just studying a little bit." Michael's face lit up, satisfied with her reply. "I could help you study!" He said a little too excitedly, because they were being shushed moments later by multiple people, including a Hufflepuff. "That sounds good, maybe sometime in the near future we could." She lied smoothly. Michael seemed content with her answer, and he got up and moved on with his life, thinking that Stella might actually be open to studying with a stranger such as himself.

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape.

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 pm
Forged Promises

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

To his unfortunate not-surprise, dozens of other Hogwarts students had decided to take advantage of the good weather. Some hung out in packs under trees, while others were dashing around every which way, playing games like marbles. Alec amused himself for a while, lingering under an archway that lead into the courtyard. But he found that the noise was giving him a headache, so he went to the Great Hall to fetch a spot of breakfast. Obviously this wasn't any better, as the noise level was always a few notches higher there, especially around mealtimes. But when Alec bit into the sweet goodness of an apple danish, he was content and his mind seemed to drift.

He only got up to leave when he was completely finished with his breakfast, and when one of the Gryffindor boys he wasn't friends with tried cheesily setting him up with one of his exes. "I assure you, I'm not interested whatsoever," he told the guy earnestly, but the boy persisted. So, in the end, Alec got up and left, taking an extra wrapped up pastry with him for later.

After a few minutes of aimless walking, he settled for the library. It had been a while since he'd been able to sit down and read a good book, what with Quidditch practice getting in the way of practically everything he liked to do otherwise. The problem would be finding a good one... Nobody else aside from his brother knew this, but Alec had a soft spot for poetry, and would spend hours some days lurking through the muggle-related section in search of good classic poem collections. Today was one of those days.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:50 pm
Marina Elemento
((I'm going to try the thing at the bottom mostly for my benefit of not forgetting anything!))

User Image

tella aylor

Stella adjusted herself in the chair she had been seated in before settling back into her book. She didn't get much further because she heard the sounds of footsteps, and they were definitely entering the library. She looked up and took note of the person who had entered the library. She knew who he was, well, who he could be. It was one of Grey twins. It could be Caine, someone she had talked to a few times due to their mutual quiet nature. It could also be Alec, someone she considered to be a "heartthrob". She's heard a lot about him just from over hearing girls in her classes. She assumed it was Alec by the sudden excitement in the Hufflepuff whispers. Stella sighed and squeezed her eyes shut. Girls were so annoying. Speaking of her own gender, there was a high pitched squeal/growl from the doorway. Followed by the same voice yelling, "Stella!" Yeah, Stella was definitely about to get into a lot of trouble.

Stella shut her book swiftly and many pairs of eyes landed on her, if not all eyes.
"Um..."Stella squeaked out eventually. The girl she shot the spell at, followed by a whole group of other Slytherins approached her. If Stella died right now on school grounds, she wouldn't have to feel bad about not studying with Michael."Hey guys..." Stella trailed off nervously."I-it was an accident, I swear. I was just in shock and I promise I-I didn't mean to uh, do that..." She finished nervously, backing up a bit as she spoke.

She knew they couldn't do anything to her, there were too many witnesses, but there were a lot of things they could say that she didn't want to hear. She bit her lip, looking around and taking in her surroundings, trying to find the best way to get out.
"So uh, I'm going to g-go..." Stella stuttered nervously before scampering out of the room. "Stupid girl." One of the guys chuckled as they watched her leave.

Stella wasn't running long before she noticed they weren't chasing her, still she tried to keep herself safe as possible by taking shelter outside, and settling in by a group of Hufflepuff's talking about some muggle things. At least they were kind enough to invite her into the conversation. She was quiet, mostly because she was shaken by the library encounter. They looked like they were seriously going to injure her, and all Stella did was defend herself. This was what she got for trying to fight back in some way. She should be tougher and not as afraid, but Stella could never hurt fly, she could only lie to it and learn its darkest secrets. "Are you alright?" A Hufflepuff girl next to her asked her, voice laced with worry. Stella nodded in reply. She was too old to let childish things get to her. Stella knew she was the better person, but she was still upset about being victimized for it.

Where am I?:
School Grounds
Who am I with?: Hufflepuffs
How Do I feel?: Scared/Upset

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Forged Promises

((Okiedoke!))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec had been lurking near the books of poems in the library, but none seemed to suit his needs. It was all too flowery, too romantic, and as much as he was secretly a sucker for those types of poems, his mood was more fit for something truthful and dark. He'd had quite the hell of a week, and if he couldn't express himself, he would distract himself instead.

It was when he found an old, partially falling apart copy of Emily Dickinson poetry, a grin splayed across his face, when he heard it. A noise that broke the beautiful silence of the library, a high toned squawk of frustration. "Stella!" Alec raised an intrigued brow, not caring about the noise as his curiosity was momentarily piqued. He turned away from his book and peered around the shelf, eyes falling on what seemed to be the cause of trouble. His intrigued grin turned to one of amusement as he saw the scene unfold before them. But something was off about these snakes... they were ganging up on.. hang on a sec, wasn't she also a Slytherin? Like them?

Alec had seen the Slytherin bastards do many things during his time here at Hogwarts, but rarely did he witness a conflict between students of the same house. Sure, it had to have happened now and then, but the way they looked at the poor girl was like she was something to eat. Alec's navy eyes scanned the girl, and though he held no recognition of her at first, he felt the slightest stab of pity for the thing. Whatever she had done, it must have really been an accident, because she looked downright terrified. He watched her leave the library, curiosity still reaching uncannily high levels.

His first instinct was to go up to the bullying Slytherins and ask them what the hell was up. But though he was bold, he was also smart, and he knew that was not the way to solve problems or get a better understanding of what was going on. So, clenching his jaw in presently uncomfortable silence, he snatched up the book of poems and made his way out the door. He could hear the whispers lingering throughout the room; who knew what kind of rumors those morons were spreading right about now. But Alec was too distracted to care. They already talked a lot about him, anyway.

A few months ago, it was rumored that Alec didn't get serious with relationships because he'd gotten someone pregnant during his fourth year and he couldn't bear it happening again. That was complete rubbish, of course, but it still amused him, the kind of ridiculous spew people came up with. There were reasons he didn't like getting too serious, but they were a different kind of complicated.

"'Hope' is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:38 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella took a few breaths. She had to be positive about her situation. For starters, she could be widely hated person, but it was only majority of her house. She guessed they disliked her because she didn't "live up" to how she should be in Slytherin. Or was it because she was a muggle-born? Blood status shouldn't matter, and she technically does live up to what her house is. She's cunning and manipulative, she's just really nice about it. Maybe she isn't snobby enough?

Stella shook her head. She was supposed to be looking at the positives, not wondering why she wasn't liked in her own house. Anyway, Stella could also be like those clowns, and have most of the school view her negatively for it. Stella was well liked in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff because she wasn't mean to them and she didn't insult them. She was known, but not known enough to not do her thing, and blend in and observe others. Stella was proud of who she was, even if the other Slytherin's weren't. She had a family who loved her and she was an excellent student, she didn't need much else. She certainly didn't need her own house to like her. So what she was unique?

She was starting to feel better about the situation when her stomach started to growl. Oh yeah, food is kind of important. Stella giggled to herself and said goodbye to the still partially worried Hufflepuff's before getting up and wandering towards the Great Hall to get herself some food.

Once Stella had gulped down half of her drink and ate most of her breakfast, she felt completely refreshed and a bit happy. Sure, she still didn't want to go back to the Slytherin common room or anything, but she felt a lot better about not getting attacked. The girl was probably focusing on her boils anyway, which means the group was with her. Stella laughed. What a shame she had chosen such a pretty and popular target.

Where am I?:
Great Hall
Who am I with?: Students
How Do I feel?: Happy

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Forged Promises

((omg! Are you going to a Fall Out Boy concert? Monumentour? eek ))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

For a while, Alec roamed the halls, but he got a few warning stares by some teachers. Clearly the "do not loiter" rule still applied to even the most charming upperclassmen. Alec didn't take it personally though, as he found the rules of the school fair and forthright. Why should he be bitter to authority just because he enjoys walking around aimlessly, after all.

With a small sigh, he headed straight for the Great Hall again in the hopes that the table would be pretty empty. He figured his friends were all outside, either with their broomsticks or playing some sort of ridiculous game. He was too tired to deal with them today, despite his affections for their many antics. It was when he entered the Great Hall he realized the Gryffindor table was chock full of the jocks, all laughing and horsing around as usual. Thinking he was slim and stealthy enough to escape (which he was not), he turned to take his quick leave, but the boys hollered at him like drunken men. "OI! Alec! Get your bum over here!" Daniel yelled, wildly flailing his arms. A few heads turned and Alec held back a groan.

But he couldn't hide from them now, or they'd bother him about it for weeks. Putting on his playful smile, he trudged over to them and took a seat at the very end of the table, squeezed against Daniel and across from a line of pretty Gryffindor girls who watched him with interest. "Hey guys," he mumbled, doing his best to hide his exasperation. "Alec, mate, what took you so long?" a boy named Jacobus barked at him, stuffing an apple pastry in his mouth. Alec simply shrugged his shoulders, giving them the old charming smile. He propped his elbows on the table and opened up the dusty old book of poems, beginning to read.

"Oooh, watch out boys," Daniel joked, "Alec's on an academic rampage again." There was a unified chuckle and "oooh"ing from the group. Alec simply laughed and shook his head. "It's not academic. Last I checked eighteenth century poetry was not a class we enlisted in." There was another collecting "oooh" and Daniel burst out laughing. "It's not academic, he says. It's just poetry, he says!" The boys hooted and hollered and Alec buried his forehead in his palm in a useless attempt to hide his smile. Yes, they were annoying. But they were also his friends, and even he had to laugh at himself sometimes.

That perches in the soul
"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:01 am
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella had zoned out for about a minute when she was snapped back to reality by a rowdy bunch of Gryffindor's. She turned her attention to them to see what was so interesting, and she wasn't shocked to find that Alec, the twin that had been in the library, was the cause of commotion. He always seemed to have his friends with him. Come to think of it, Stella realized that she had seen Alec alone for the first time in the library.

She listened in on the conversation with a sudden interest, and maybe just because it was her thing. She really had to focus with all of the other noise in the room, but she still could hear most of the conversation. She heard enough of it to know this boy was much smarter than the rest of his group, or just that he let on maybe. Stella looked the boy over. They were in the same year and everything, but never had she taken a good look at him. Sure she had seen his twin around and talked to him, but something set Alec apart from him. Something else she had never noticed before was that he was kind of cu-.

Stella cut her train of thought off and turned around quickly, a blush creeping up her face. She couldn't afford to think like that. She couldn't get wrapped up in some unimportant Gryffindor boy that doesn't even know her, or has any interest in wanting to get to know her anytime soon. Once they're out of here, they'll never see each other again. Stella couldn't get involved with a boy at all really. It'd ruin her little invisibility game. Plus that would ruin her sweet-talking and lying too.

Basically, Stella really can't have genuine feelings for another person romantically. She can manipulate her friends easily any day, because they aren't even that close to her. Stella trusts and loves way too easily, and that has ruined her in the past. Stella was afraid of the thought of being abandoned and/or rejected. It terrifies her. Stella buried her face in her hands and huffed in frustration. She just needs to stop thinking for awhile. She needs to stop thinking about boys and Slytherin's that hate her. She needs to relieve her stress. She lets her mind settle on her family, and she's breathing better already.

Where am I?:
Great Hall
How Do I feel?: Panicky

((Yeah! I'm going with my brother and my best friend.))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 pm
Forged Promises

((aahhh! That's awesome. I wish I could go. Have fun! smile ))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

After a few minutes of poking fun at Alec, the boys seemed to go back to being their own business of stuffing their faces and pretending to study. Alec was now immersed in the book he'd taken from the library, each page like gold to his mind. Whenever he read poetry, whatever the genre, he always felt so full and at ease, like he was eating a big meal full of nutrition. Maybe that was stupid, he thought to himself. His friends certainly thought it was. But they left him alone to read usually, other than the teasing of course. He was used to it.

It was when he got so drowned in his reading that he didn't realize half the table had gotten up and left the Great Hall. That was when he didn't quite understand his friends at all. He was pretty close to them, considering. Hell, they were like his brothers. But the only person he could really consider family was Caine, and he was rarely around anymore.

Ironically, the lack of noise at the table now forced Alec out of his focus. His mind seemed loud as ever now, jumping from one topic to the next. Heaving a sigh, he brought the book closer to his face, as if that would help his concentration. His eyes scanned the pages, but nothing seemed coherent anymore. Restlessly, he turned and laid down on the bench of the table so that he was on his back, holding the book above him in an attempt to get a different angle. Nothing seemed to work now. The zone was broken.

Feeling suddenly self conscious, which was a rare feeling for him, he sat up again and buried his fingers in his hair. His gaze drew upwards, and he glanced around himself in a sudden defiance. Some people were watching him, the usual gaggles of fangirls he seemed to have, and the occasional curious passer-by. Alec sighed again, feeling as though not enough oxygen was actually making its way to his brain. Maybe he should go for another aimless stroll. He scanned the groups of students, as if searching for something interesting.

That perches in the soul
"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:14 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella finally lifted her head out of her hands, and she was a bit disoriented for a second. She blinked a couple times to adjust herself. She then realized that she's still exhausted from being woken up so early. She assumed that she can't just simply return to her bed. Who knows what those girls will do next time? Put spiders in her pillow case? Stella shuddered a bit at the thought.

Stella decides she can probably just nap under a tree or something outside. She's napped out there countless times before. Stella is lazy, and it's usually easy for her to nap anywhere. Stella finally gets up from the mostly vacant table and wanders off toward where she had found the group of Hufflepuff's outside earlier. She was slightly relieved to find that the Hufflepuff's had left. Stella sighed a bit before sitting underneath a nearby tree.

Stella shuts her eyes, but rest just won't come easy. So instead she decides to practice some of the spells she learned in her early years, the harmless ones. You never know when you're going to need them anyway. Unfortunately, while Stella was working on her spells, she didn't notice the group of Slytherin's approaching. Which means she also didn't notice that said group flung mud towards her, and before Stella could do anything, they were already gone. It took a lot to make Stella cry, but when you've got students that don't even know you laughing at you, it's hard not to. So she stood there and furiously wiped away the tears gathering at her eyes. It was very 8 year old like on their part, but that didn't matter because Stella still felt humiliated, standing there crying and covered in mud.

Where am I?:
School Grounds
How Do I feel?: Upset/Humiliated

((I've been messing with my phone all day because I had to factory restore it, also, I'm having a hard time writing razz
P.S. I changed my name to oops and hi so it's still meeee))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 pm
oops and hi

((ohh haha okay. I was confused for a minute XD it's no problem though))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

When Alec's eye caught something bright, a streak of blonde, it was too late. The girl was already out of the hall, wandering toward the school grounds. He recognized her from earlier, and maybe sometime before that as well. Alec blinked for a moment, remembering his brother's words about girls. "It's useless, isn't it? All cat and mouse..." He smirked at the very thought, forgetting the busy bust of school for once and focusing on one thing and one thing alone: adventure. His curiosity could be a tempting thing, and if he was anything, he was downright curious.

He picked up his book yet again and held it just below his face, glancing down at a few sporadic lines of poetry now and then. It gave him a sort of confidence, like he was about to venture into the jungle and his only weapon was shameless poetry. When he reached the outdoors, he inhaled the fresh air and looked around. At first he didn't notice or see where the girl had gotten off to, so he sat up against one of the walls and opened his book wider. For a while he pretended to read. It wasn't until he heard a commotion down by a cluster of trees.

His ears seemed to twitch with that initial anxiety, that initial realization. The Slytherins were there again, harassing the same girl, but this time with "backup." Mud wasn't a very good backup, but he had to admire their creativity. Or rather the lack of. Creativity be damned, he thought to himself as he watched the bullying take place. No one else seemed to notice, or care. They simply laughed. Bristling with annoyance and sheer anger, Alec got to his feet but swayed a bit. The sun was hot today, but it was nice. It would make for good practice later... Don't get distracted now, you idiot! he told himself, and finally his focus latched onto a new goal.

He watched the Slytherins go. They were too quick for him, despite his fast attempt to jinx one of the nasty girls on her way past him. The spell hit the back of her knee and she squealed in surprise, but Alec's stealth seemed to work for once. Heaving a great sigh, he marched over to the muddy, sobbing girl as heroically as possible. Usually he wasn't one to be so big and daring (except for in his own head), but this was different. This girl was all alone. He felt eyes on the back of his head, but ignore them. Most people were inside now. It was too hot out for many students.

"I don't know what you did to piss them off so much," Alec said to her, a hesitant but open smile on his face, "But if you're planning on plotting revenge, count me in." His smile was cheerful, all charm. But it slid from his face when he saw the state of her. She was really upset. He wanted to reach out and touch her, but he held back the urge. "Are you alright?" he asked gently.

That perches in the soul
"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out