Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 am
User Image

ʙᴇᴡᴀʀᴇ THE HOKAGE IS HERE
      _________ in the presence of his excellence~

The Hokage's office, stands tall in near the Kage mountains.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:48 pm
Ozzy slowly walked into the hokages building and looked around the immense building before making his way towards the office. He followed the signs until reaching the office and knocked twice on the door. He leaned back slightly placing his arm behind his back causing his cloak to stretch back revealing his two katanas tied to each side of his waist. He stared at the door blankly awaiting for someone to answer but not knowing what was behind the door.  

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:06 pm
xxxxx • • • x K x A x G I R I N A R I x • •
MEMORIES UNCONSCIOUSLY BOUND
TEARS THAT FALL WITHOUT REASON
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

xxx xxIxxxAxMxxXBxUxTxxxAxxxLxOxNxExSxOxMxExxxSxOxUxLxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxTxHxExxxSxPxExCxTxExRxxxoxfxxxDxExAxTxH
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hokage | Bloodline | Clan | Genjutsu | Chakra: 350/350 | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-
[Out of Character: Nothing, for now...]

That sound...it was quite a shock to have come out of nowhere. Tsun was sitting on her desk with her legs folded Indian-style while her hands were hidden beneath her cloak. She was, for all intents and purposes, bare except for the sealing bandages around her body, and the chains adorning her. She was a small girl with tattoos on her face that marked her as entirely different, but so did her chains. Her hair was dry enough to spike backwards, but only because she couldn't wash it on her own. Since opening the door would be too much trouble with her arms bound, she managed a sigh.

"The door is open. Come in." Tsun leapt off of her desk, and her cloak quickly covered the entirety of her body when her feet hit the ground. It covered all of her torso and arms, but just enough of her legs...it wasn't a very large cloak, and most of it was dedicated to the purpose of protecting her rather than concealing her. "Try not to stare for too long if you're coming in. It's rude." A light-hearted comment, but a very, very dark joke if you knew her past with genjutsu. She would never hurt a Konoha ninja, however, unless it truly came down to that.

B I T T E R S W E E T ∽ INSANITY ▼ M A D N E S S xx AND HATE.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Try not to stare for to long Ozzy pondered this for a while before slowly opening the door. still pondering the thought. he took a few steps into the office closing the door He turned towards her and stretched out his arm to shake her hand "Hello im Ozzy Uchiha.." He paused slightly to examine her. Though his head did not shift while doing this you could see his eyes shifting through the process.That's what she meant. He shook his head slowly "Just thought i should come introduce myself." He smiled slightly not knowing what to expect. This is not what he expected the hokage to look like.  

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:43 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hokage | Bloodline | Clan | Genjutsu | Chakra: 350/350 | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-

She stared at his hand for a moment, wondering if she were expected to take it. It was a very awkward moment of just staring until eventually she raised her hands from her cloak, revealing that they were bound in chains as well. It was a wonder that, being bound so tightly, she could move at all. "Kagirinai Tsuyoi. Pleased to meet you." She responded, taking his hand in hers. The difference between the two was very clear, however, given her small size.

She listened to his explanation, shaking her head once. The swift jerk caused the hood on her cloak to fly up and cover her hair. "You're not bothersome." That was an interesting way to put it, but she was saying she didn't mind that he had come to introduce himself. While she would've preferred to deal strictly in business matters, there was no point in forcing the issue if there was no reason for it. "You may not think I'm ideal for this position, but believe me when I say I'll do all that's in my power for this place. I wish for you, and everyone, to lend me their strength for a little longer." That was a lot to say, and it was a bit sentimental for her taste, but she was entirely truthful.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:04 pm
He noticed the chains binding her wondering why she would be bound he didn't ask sue to respect though the binding intrigued him was it some type of injury she had sustained.. how can she fight like that... all these question filled his head as he pulled his hand away after shaking with hers and listen to what she was saying especially her last comment. He let out a small smile" You have my support don't think otherwise." He placed one of his hands behind his head and scratched it softly shuffling his white hair out of place covering his eyes " So Ms Tsuyoi.. What is it that is needed of me in or outside this village." This was a probing question see what her vision was for the village and what direction or course of action was going to be taken.  

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:01 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

Tsun continued to stare at him after he had asked his question, and after a moment of contemplation, the restraining cloak on her body began to take the form of claws. They reached in to her desk with surprising deftness and pulled a file out relating to her company based on his name. While she kept her eyes on him, she held it in front of the cursed eye binding her chest and arms. "You're a chuunin...that's troublesome." It wouldn't complicate things, but it'd make them take longer.

"I don't think you're ready to be sent outside. Do you know everything you could possibly know?" She wasn't going to take any risks that had very few returns, so she planned to keep him until he proved that he'd be fine without supervision. "Understand that survival requires understanding of our surrounding lands, and expansion after understanding. It's pointless to risk you, or a greater chance to grow if you aren't affirmed in your own abilities." Tsun's eyes were as cold as her words, but it was all for good reason.

She spoke of growth and expansion, but it was far too soon to force people to capitulate when she had yet to establish a firmer grasp over what she already had. Instead, she looked to understand her own land, and the land of others. She also wanted to understand what her relations with other villages was going to be, and to that end, she wanted to send an envoy who wouldn't disappoint her, as well as one that had the ability to deliver a sufficient amount of information back to her. The man before her might've been able to fulfill that task, but she wanted to ensure that he was ready.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:20 pm
Ozzy analyzed what had just happened her cloak had transformed. Though surprised he kept his composure. He carefully listened to her and restrained himself from speaking out and interrupting her. His smile slowly began to vanish as she finished speaking "Yes i am a chuunin," His voice now not as calm toned but more serious, "Do i know everything that i can possibly know.. no that is impossible, There is always something to be learned, something that not even you know Kagirinai." He paused for a minute "You don't believe i am ready now do you say that because of the facts you read on a paper? Do you expect to understand the complexity of a person through a paper?" At this point he might have stepped his bounds but for someone to be judged by a piece of paper just got to him.

Ozzy paused once again and took a deep breath to regain his composure "One is only truly ready for something that they have done before.. so if that is what you believe then you are entitled to you opinion. Now my question comes in "what will it take for you to change your mind?" He stood there awaiting her response...

riotb0y

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
His hand would trace the lines of the wall as he carried his body upwards. Facing the door he would slowly knock on it first, then he would precede in. Crimson hues faced forward analyzing the two shinobi that stood before him, they seemed to discussing matters that was of unequal importance to his life. However, out of respect for his Hokage he wouldn't intrude -- Quite yet. He would make his appearece known, besdies the fact of the door opening, and the knock. Stepping forward his eyes would carefully piece the puzzles of the world ... Slowly caressing the color of red. Painting its picture with the delicate touch of the Uchiha. "Hokage." He said while smiling. He would then cross his arms while tilting his head sideways. "Would you care to leave the paperwork, and come with me to spar?" He asked while stretching his forearms

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 300/300
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

Valentine Valtieri

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:48 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

"You are very bold, but remember who you are talking to. You speak out of turn, and with a certain brashness that's entirely useless to me. I gauge you off your speech, and gauge your skills off of what is recorded here. It may not relay tactical knowledge, but it gives me a rough idea." Tsun didn't change her stance at all, nor did she shift from the monotone she had grown up using. Instead, she spoke with a very matter-of-factly voice, and seemed to be driving her choices based on her observations, rather than her limited emotions.

She wasn't very much of a physical threat given that she was only four feet and nine inches tall, however, she exuded a certain power that had come to be expected of one in her station. "I am not your friend, so the complexity of you doesn't matter to me. Whatever you feel, keep feeling it. In the end, it's not as if it matters. What matters is the result." As far as she was concerned, it didn't matter if a monkey was the only one qualified for a job...as long as the monkey did its job without fail, it would be rewarded duly for its services. She knew enough to say that emotion made a person who they were, so tactical viability remained the same so long as they retained their natural personality. Otherwise she would've told him to entirely forget his emotions.

"If you want to know what will change my mind, then that's a simple question..." Before Tsun got a chance to finish what she was about to say, another person wanted to speak with her. Their request was simple...a practice match between the two of them. She looked down at the chains on her wrists and legs and sighed, shaking her head. "Very well." She returned her gaze to the one that had spoken first, her eyes sharper than a dagger. "Come along, if you will. I'll give you your mission after this." She'd rather do it now, but she couldn't neglect the request.

GodlyHades

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
He noted her attitude very carefully, however this wasn't new to him. Being comfortable with your Hokage was a bad mistake, they are supposed to be treated with the utter most respect. Smiling at the Hokage, he would follow her lead towards wherever. It was his idea for the practice match, but it was indeed her village. "You can pick the location." He said eagerly to follow her to any destination she picked.

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 300/300
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

Valentine Valtieri

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:55 pm
Ozzy stood stunned by her reaction.. He was at a loss for words. His eyes shifted at the other person who entered the room and stood firm facing back at the hokage "Yes Mam." He took a step to the side and awaited for them to leave to follow.

((wow you left me with writers block... eek ))

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:04 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

[Out of Character: Ah-ha...sorry. That wasn't my intent!]

"We'll do this just outside of the gates. I look forward to seeing what made you challenge me so readily." Kagirinari left without another word, the sound of chains rattling against each other fading out until she was gone. She didn't know what this was going to accomplish, but she saw no reason to really avoid it. Problem being that she knew she had more serious work at hand, but she could return to it the moment the spar was over. She would've preferred to avoid fighting entirely, though...[/exit]

GodlyHades

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 pm
Ozzy followed the kage to the gate passing the other ninja on the way to watch the spar

[exit]

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

[enter]

Kirumi waltzed into the Hokage's Office, spaced out. She had forgotten to knock, but when she finally realized what she had done it really didn't matter. The Hokage wasn't there. Crap... Kirumi frowned. Was that the Hokage she saw leave the building before she got there? Crap! Kirumi loitered near the doors, ready to wait for the Hokage to get back.

Kirumi, bored already three seconds in, started to trace the designs of the walls with her fingers. Imagining a world without war and stuff, to keep herself occupied. Then it got to the point where she ran out of imagination and started to think about more pressing matters: Her reason here. She needed a mission, she wanted one without fighting though. It was ironic how she was an assassin type that was a pacifist, but she could care. Fighting was horrible... She disliked how it only ended in pain.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas