Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:20 am
User Image

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ A LEGEND OF MYSELF
      _________ better, faster, stronger

Legend goes, that an exceptional warrior trained here until his last dying breath. Because of this, his strength became so unbelievably powerful, that people credited the forest for his phenomenal gains. Of course, several recorded they felt no such thing.. however... the ambitions of one who trains here increases ten fold. Care to find out?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:40 am
Michael Draconiquis wandered into the forest and headed towards a spot he new well. When he arrived at a small clearing , he stopped and pulled out a scroll with the kanji for fire on it. He sat down and began to read the scroll. After about five minutes he stood back up and began channeling his chakra towards his right hand. After a few moments his hands began to glow, but only in the index and middle fingers. He kept trying but he could only manage his fingers.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Striving to become stronger eh little one? Kai would state in a loud but simple tone. The Uchiha was resting above in a regular size tree with his sharingan inactive. He didn't think it was needed. Waiting on a response, he would hop down from the tree and would appear near Michael. Ironically, he had not seen much of the Shinobi around Konoha. So he was not sure who exactly Micheal was. "If you don't know, I'm Kai Uchiha. "Nice see ambition" Kai stated as he leaned against the tree.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:46 am
Negative J3T

I may be new here...

User Image

Michael stopped channeling his chakra when he heard a voice from above. He looked up at the Jounin, and said in a quiet voice. "Yes sir. I am Michael Draconiquis and thank you sir. If you don't mind me askin', what brings you to the forest? He then began channeling chakra to his hands again. He could feel the heat rising to his hands but it quickly dulled out to the previous jutsu. He then tried to slowly add the chakra to his hand and it started to work but only for a second.
...but I can still beat you.

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm
IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Ohhh Well nice to meet you Micheal? Kai shrugged as he blinked and his 3rd tomoe could be seen in his eyes. "It's simple. I just here to learn jutsu to be honest. Same as you. I'm guessing anyways" Kai stated simply. If he wanted to copy the jutsu he would have. However he didn't. Besides, he already knew the jutsu. He believed. Either way, he would jump up into his tree and start to get to work. It was time for him to work on some raiton jutsus he had up his sleeve. Well he had some he needed to learn obviously. He wasn't a master yet. Either way, he would start with a simple jutsu. Chidori. Chidori was a jutsu that basically was really a gathering of charka into the palm. Like rasengan, but it was strangely raiton natured. It was an assassination type jutsu. Go figure. Either way, the raiton would show up in Kai's hand and he would look at it before dispersing the jutsu. "Done" he would whisper. Getting familiar with the feel of the chakra, it felt good. It definitely was something he could utilize. Especially since he would be up in people's faces for quite a while.

Chidori learned: sentences 25/24

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
He began to walk towards the training grounds. He needed space farther away from the rest of the shinobi, he was in a different class of ninjutsu, and he didn't feel like accdiently burning something or someone alive. The sage would begin the uttermost basic of exercises. Breathing. He would take a deep breath while raising his arms by his chest flat forward, as the air exhaled from his body, he would lower them downwards following in conjuction. Opening his eyes he would face forward, looking determined to learn these techniques. The Kaseiken is a katon style ninjutsu derived from the comparable 'Chidori' within the Leaf arsenal. Mimicking the hand movements for Chidori he would lower his hand while covering his wrist with his left. He was master of Katon [Fire] he never needed handseals thanks to his father, and his ruthless training. Seconds after loweringh is hand fire would burst from the palm spreading to his entire hand. He would run towards the bouldar that stood in his vincinty. Moving his hands towards the the allignment of a sharp blade, he would slice through the rock. As smooth as butter. By closing his hand into a fist the fire would then dispell itself, moving across the air as embers. United we are the embers .... but together we are the inferno. Those words stood by him forever, but the meaning from his father was certain -- He could accomplish anything united with him. So he would. Taking a deep breath he would begin to dispell the unwanted fire that entered his system. It was essential for anything Sage of Fire to learn these exercises, or they may very well burn everything around them.

He would begin to meditate on this one. It wasn't a rather difficult technique, however it did contain a certain property that made it unique. He needed to centralize his thoughts into one action, or the flames would consume the air around him and grow. This could not -- Would not happen. He sighed. These techniques were to basic for his line in skill, but when would that power activate? "I wonder where Kai is ..." . He said quietly. Was his younger brother training aswell? They both entered the Jounin class without a doubt, it was actually too easy. Soon enough they would be registered as Sannin ranked shinobi from their Kage, it would only be a matter of time, no? Gathering heat into both of his hands he would focus the fire into the central point of condensed heat. Suddenly, the manifsted sphere of raw energy, would begin to glow, shining its rays onto his body. He felt infinite. The power he possesed, he felt like he could do it all. Smiling the Uchiha would begin to slam his hand on the ground,, the pure destruction of the technique would cause everything around his person to explode with power of pure heat. Its blazing fire would cause anyone within the radius to suffer unsetting consequences. That algonside with the devasting concussive force it sends forward.

Another technique bites the dust. Standing clear away from any trees the next one would require a definet amount of clearing, because it would reach far and burn anything in its path. Well thats what fire does, right? Wrong. Fire can be beautiful, even if it causes destruction, even if it can do no good. Its warmth can bring peace, and harmony when brought into the world that way. Taking a deep breath he would stare into the clearing, he could feel the other shinobi near him, were they training too? Get stronger shinobi of Konohagakure, get strong indeed. Opening his mouth, he would release a stream of fire towards the air. It began to take a shape, the fire transforming into an etheral beast that would melt anything in its path. It was that of a dragon. Similar to his nickname "Dragon of the North". The intensity of the flame was melting the very air it reached upon, as it grew larger and stronger from eating the worlds natural resources. The heat was antagonizing as it brushed against his body, sweat was filling his pores, and his eyes were forming a squint. The technique was strong enough to explode an entire mountain, but that was the main reason he had to use it somewhere in the distance. Adjusting his frame he would slowly raise bend his knees forward, almost ready to lunge at someone. Clearing his body he would stretch, losening the muscles that grew tight from standing in one spot too long. He still had more katon ninjutsu to learn. Looking towards his right he would say his brother Kai! What was he doing? Turning his sharingan on he would begin to understand the formulaties of his jutsu. The sharingan would begin to spin as he copied the technique.
[Copied: Chidori from Kai]

He lowered his eyes and began to mold chakra. Even without handseals he could mold perfectly fine. Atop that, being an Uchiha, he was highly proficient in molding chakra for fire based jutsu. All of this culminated in his gut. Where the physical and spiritual energies met in a tingling dance. Intertwining with one another to settle their differences and becoming a single offensive force. The chakra surging, more than he had ever summoned before for a single technique. He placed a hand to his chest and stepped once more, toward the apparently stunned young girl, being able to look down at Keiko. Their technique was coming soon, and so would his. He would draw in a deep and exaggerated breath. He could feel his mouth become hot as the air compacted with the chakra in his gut. Such a small amount was needed just to ignite the fire one it was exhaled. Allowing the massive amount of chakra to be pushed out with it. Spreading like a blaze across the sky. He tilted his head back, holding his breath. A sneer slipping through his lips as their 'hands' came down. Aiming their aeroblat at Hades and the companion that had traveled with him. He tossed his head back and he exuded the flame as a spear. It pressed against the aero blast and formed a layer of protection. The attack landed down, shattering into the ground around them, but the cocoon formed by his flames was enough to hold it at bay. The flames began to devour the air and expand, the ground that bounced would char itself. The young girl at his side would only see them surrounded by flames at first. Oxygen becoming scarce as the fire devoured what could be left, and considered as readily available. Though not only thin aired, it was also extremely hot. Hades could feel his skin beginning to crawl from the need to sweat. That was simply the level of flame he had mustered from his being. Spreading like wildfire as it continued to devour the wind that was expelled. Only proving to increase its destructive force. Its width spanned three times the area that the aero blast had, and shot itself forward. Its height was about the same as the technique it had devoured, grown slightly larger due to the devoured wind. It had a maximum size sure enough but it could reach so much further. Even at its greatest size, the flames would leave his lips. Arielle teetering back and taking in a deep breath of air. He planted his feet, catching himself on the supposed shifting ground. Heat from the burning earth warming his brow. Thinning the air he wanted to inhale from his technique. However, the massive wall of flames would continue beyond the three hundred feet it could muster from Hades lips. It could go several hundred feet more. Looking for only a single goal, yet two targets. Jenny and her b*****d beast, mother of ********. Fire climbed over one another in a frantic feat to clench their deadly embrace about their prey. Even so, the flames would travel a great distance before they finally gave way to rest. No doubt they could be seen across the entire Village.

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 5 Strength: 6

Chakra: 260/260
Sharingan: Not Active

Techniques Used:

GodlyHades

Seeker

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:28 pm
Negative J3T

I may be new here...

User Image

Michael quickly nodded at the man and then asked. "Sir one more question. About your eyes why are they different colors? I am sorry to ask but I am new to this village and know almost nothin' about the local biology." While he waited on the answer, he began channeling again. This time trying to put more chakra into the mix. This time his hand glowed bright red and turned into a firery inferno. Lokking almost like a chidori. "Sweet one down one more set to go." He then placed the fire scroll back into his bag and pulled out another scroll. This one had no kanji for the name, and when Michael opened it, he just glanced at it. He then set the scroll down and began concentrating his three chakras into a sphere between his hands. This one came easier to him then the fire one. It was his bloodline ability, Particle style. The chakra in his hands began to grow and when they reached the right size he launched it at a bush right by him. The bush was obliterated on the spot.
...but I can still beat you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely walked into the training grounds accidentally, she wasn't trying to enter but followed a strange set of wild plants that she hasn't seen before and took out a clip board and a pencil and began drawing the wild plants and then took very close attention to some of the plant's features and wrote them down. "Hmmm, how strange..." She said to herself as she then labeled the picture she drew and other features to compare later to her medical botany book to possibly look up what the plant is able to do medical wise since she was always out looking for new plants to convert into future medicine.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:56 pm
Ozzy wonders into the training grounds and begins to examine his surrounding, he slowly walked over to a tree which seemed very peaceful and sat under it His two katanas slightly lifted up as he sat down and his white hair covered most of his face just allowing his eyes to be visible.. He pulled out a book about different strategies and battle styles, and began to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:42 pm
Ozzy stood up brushing off his clothes and sighed before leaving it was about time to meet see the hokage.  

riotb0y

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:40 pm
IrIshInjun95

Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    "My eyes? Ohhh that's simple. See it's because of my bloodline.We are strong at analyzing people. What people don't know is, that if they look into our eyes, then they would find our weakness. Looking into our eyes causes our concentration to break and all the bloodline jutsus to be shut down. However, people don't think of that in which they end up getting caught and either hurt or killed. However you don't have to worry about that ehh . Maybe if some one attacks you from my clan. At least you know how to handle them right? This only applies to people with red eyes though" Kai stated with a smile before getting up and looking around. He would see others there as well. He was maybe thinking about learning some more jutsu. However, he wasn't in that much of the mood to do it really. Walking over to Nayely, he would look at her as she was drawing and being studious? Seem like right word. "What are you up to miss?" Kai wondered He didn't know her name so ladyand miss was all he could say

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely stopped drawing and turned her attention to the man that spoke out to her. "Oh, im just drawing this wild plant, its not really a known plant and im trying to start up a medical diary to one day publish." She replied as she finished the last detail she needed and closed her book. "Im a medical ninja, so studying plants to convert into medicines and in essence learn how to turn them into medicine and how they react is something very important." She said with a smile.

Negative J3T

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 pm
Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    "Ohh? Then how are you gonna figure out the effects of these plants?' Kai wondered as he looked at her drawing a little before she closed the book. She would disclose the fact that she was a medical ninja. Her explanation made sense. "Sounds like fun. Ohh, by the way my name is Kai Uchiha" Kai stated, flashing a smile back at Nayely "Whats your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Nayely smiled as she will give the reasoning behind it. "I also study botany, and a premise is that very particular features of plants holds their secrets, i will just leave it at that so i dont confuse you." She said with a laugh. "Well i have a long name, so i will make it short and sweet and say that my name is Nayely." She said with a smile.

Negative J3T

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 pm
Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    He didn't understand where she was going as she continued talking. He just shrugged. "Yeah, that'll be best cause I can't even figure out half what you saying. Medical stuff not my cup of tea you know?" Kai stated simply. He would soon then learn her name. Not much of her last name she she stated it was long. However, a name to call her by. Well he would more shorten it anyways. "Nayely huh? I'll just call you Nay Nay. Or something. If you don't mind" Kai responded before coming closer. "I could call you a cutie, but that would be such a cheesy flirting thing huh?" Kai added. It could be obvious what he was trying to do. It could not be obvious. Who knew. Either way it beats training. He should be trying to get stronger, but getting stronger could be done with a dinner and a movie right? Well no movie. They re ninjas.

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff