Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 am
User Image

ʀᴀᴍᴇɴ 4LYF
      _________ where the party's at

Alcoholic beverages not given to those under 18. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru was at the ramen shop like on most tuesdays. Eating a bowl of ramen. He enjoyed the ramen, but he didn't care that he wasn't allowed alcohol. He felt like he should be going somewhere. But he would enjoy his Ramen tea in peace, hopefully someone would join him soon.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 am
Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru decided it was time to go, he paid the man and went on his way.

....When I am here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 am
User Image User Image

""In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."

..............l Ninjutsu Class ll Katon ll Fuuton ll Sharingan ll Three Tomoe ll Konoha ll Chuunin l

Claire walked through the street's of Konoha, she stopped in front of Ichiraku. She looked at the menu, trying to decide what to eat.

"Well there's Ramen............. Ramen........... and Ramen." Claire murmured to herself. "Well master let me have Ramen and a beer, please." Claire said as she took a seat.

"Aye aye Miss, we'll have that up right away for you. For now here's your beer." the cook said as he handed her a cold bottled beer.

She smiled kindly as she drank her beer, "Ahhhh delicious!" Claire exclaimed as she put her beer down and waited for her meal to come. She turned her back on the bar an was looking out on the street to do some people watching.

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"I won't ever close my eyes..........."
...................................... "The path I choose I'll always follow......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image User Image

""In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."

..............l Ninjutsu Class ll Katon ll Fuuton ll Sharingan ll Three Tomoe ll Konoha ll Chuunin l

Claire finished her beer before her food had even arrived and sighed. As she just sat back, her back leaning on the counter waiting for her food.

"Here you go miss. Would you like another beer?" the cook said as he put the plate on the counter.

Claire turned around a calm smile on her face as she grabbed the chopsticks. "Yes please, I'll like another." Claire said as she was handed another beer. She began to eat, hearing the conversations around her as she ate. When she finished she got up and stretched, she checked her wallet and put some funny down onto the counter. She walked away casually with her hands behind her back.

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"I won't ever close my eyes..........."
...................................... "The path I choose I'll always follow......."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:34 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael entered the shop and sat at the counter on a stool. He looked over at his friend and said. "Anythin' you want, my treat." He then proceeded to order a bowl of misune ramen and waited for Kinkaru to order.
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used:
Chakra:198

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:02 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru walked in after him and sat down, then ordering another of the same bowl of ramen. "This place just seems to be a true leaf restaurant ya know.".

....When I am here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:12 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael nodded at Kinkaru and decided to ask. "Durin' our battle you used wood. Would you be of the senju clan?" The two bowls arrived and Michael began to eat his bowl after handing the money to the cook.

Techniques used:

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:42 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru nodded. "I am, I'm also a Hoshigaki. So it's probably a good thing I didn't cut you, smelling blood makes me bloodthirsty, compared to my normal cheerful protective self." He then thought about it some. "I couldn't guess yours in the battle."

....When I am here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:54 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael looked over at his fellow shinobi and said. "I am of the Jinton bloodline, no clan though. Thats why i said I wanted to call it a draw. My techniques are pretty much insta kills, and i don't think we would want another dead shinobi in the village.

Techniques used:

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:58 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru thought about the Jinton. Then smiled. "So then that means you need someone like me to balance out the time those techniques take to work, if i'm not wrong it takes some time."

....When I am here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:19 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael held his hands up and focused for a minute creating a small cube with a chakra sphere in the center. He then replied. "Exactly my friend. I need someone to buy me some time so i can form the techniques and hopefully end a fight quickly. But if I cannot use my bloodline, I have four elements right now, but once I hit jounin I can use all five. I have an idea how 'bought the two of us try to stick together dude?"

Techniques used:
Chakra:200

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:03 pm
Ozzy walked into the ramen shop and looked around for an empty booth. As he spotted one he began to walk over towards it and sat in it. He looked at the waiter who passed by asking for his order "Spicy pork ramen please" the waiter nodded and left. He smiled slightly, he has not had a real meal since before his mission to mist. He really missed the taste of real food. As he waited for the food he pulled a book from one of the pockets of his coat and began to read it. With one hand he held the book in front of him the other hand was placed on his cheek with the elbow to the table to hold his head up as he read.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi walked into the ramen shop, her eyes darting around before finally landing on Ozzy. She didn't go say hi, she was still a little pissed off that Hades and War killed another person; making it two in one day. Both wanted to talk to her. She was angry about multiple things in both situations: She never got to talk to them. The anticipation would probably kill her in the future. Second: They killed them without even thinking twice about it. Their talking skills seemed to be lacking in more places than one, and she was tired of the senseless killing around here. She wondered if it was better in other villages. "I'll get some pork ramen, and some sake." She asked. Of course, she was denied the sake.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:50 am
Jai12321

Ozzy noticed Kirumi walk into the ramen shop and sighed. He was slightly upset that she had left him with mist but could he blame her... what happened in mist was disastrous. He listen to her order hearing he sake request being denied, He closed his book putting it back in his cloak and stood from his booth and made his way towards her. He pulled a small canister usually used to hold water but this one filled with sake from his cloak and placed it next to her. "So what could be so bad that you need to drink to forget about it?" He stood next her and spoke with a gentle voice.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff