Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Cloud District Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This area of Kumogakure is purely residential It is spread out between two of the smaller mountaintop, the homes and walkways being built right into either side of them. There are plenty of small business shops as well, much of their crafts being home made.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

Since exits are for squares, Katrina nigh on instantaneously appeared in the Cloud District. It was a bit of a trek but she didn't mind it in the slightest. Kumogakure was a lovely village. Being so high up in the sky it had the capacity to pierce the veil between the smoothest parts of the skies and the clouds below. This section of the village was that high. As she climbed up another set of stairs and crossed a bridge, Kat began to explain the task to the two shinobi accompanying her on this mission. "There've been a number of complaints fo robberies around here. Things are just up and disappearing and no one has any idea who or what is the cause." She spoke in between bites of some food she had picked up on the way. It always seemed that Kat had some hunger or thirst and constantly wanted to satiate it. The fact that she was still in such a good shape was a wonder, but then again everyone in this life seemed to be that way. "Now, because there hasn't been any acts of violence this is going to be a peaceful mission. Sorry, your bloodthirsty god is going to have to sit this one out. The real reason we were called in is because a certain scroll has been taken, and that scroll has some potentially damaging information against our great Kage, Christian. We need to find the thief or thieves, and retrieve the scroll before the information gets out." Kat paused at a bridge and rested against the rails. This was the famous Sky Bridge, a one hundred foot piece of infrastructure spanning the two mountains at their farthest parts. On her left there was the richer portion of town, full of prissy and posh citizens too snooty to even look where they're going. On the right was the poor portion, full of ragtag individuals quick to judge and even quicker to swipe your purse if you weren't paying attention. She put the candy bar she was eating in her mouth and pointed in either direction. "Alright kiddo, nugget. She said to the two before her, turning her head to Rei and Kit respectively while nicknaming them. "Pick a direction and split up. Ask around, look into the shops and what not. I'm sure you'll come up with something. Meet back here when you do." Kat pulled the candy bar out of her mouth and turned to watch the view. She made no motions to actually aid them or give them further direction.

• Quick! Before those pictures get out! B
          The Kagge has misplaced a certain scroll that holds certain sensitive information about him. Find it before whats inside gets out!

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield)
              ↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without speech once you get to Jounin; you do not have to speak the technique you are using, you also don't have to use handseals for these techniques once you get to chuunin
              ↬ Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Had0u

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm
A faint smile

Had0u

Kit was not nearly as fast as KAt was, and he was only walking. By the time he had arrived on the bridge he had his hood back utop his head. As he heard the orders given to him and Rei as Kat just turned back to the view Kit smiled. Walking to the opposite side of the bridge Kit sat down and leaned his back upagainst one of the bracers connecting the railing and the walkway. Pulling his hood over his eyes Kit lowerd his head as he spoke. "I'm not doing anything one of my team mates wouldnt do, even if they are just for one mission at the moment. I'm not going to do the work while you report to the kage saying we only aided." With a yawn Kit removed another cigarette from his box and placed it in his mouth. Lighting a match Kit inhaled his cigarette and blew the smoke out of his mouth allowing the wind that wiped up to take it away. "So we can either work together, devise a new plan, or you can walk with me in that direction and rei can take the opposite side." Taking a second drag from his cigarette Kit awaited her answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rei walks in the opposite direction, "be right baaaack," he started asking around. He was invoking gossip, wondering about some juicy news that was brought up throughout the streets. Rei had been working in the slums for awhile, so getting information wouldn't be hard. It did cost him some ryo but he got snippets of information from people. He tried to appeal to the group in the District to get a better word on what they needed.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

Kat literally had no idea what to say to Kit when he tried to be cool and go man mode. Her first initial response was to snort and try her hardest not to laugh when she realized this chump was being straight up for real. "Whoa now, nugget. Don't go all macho on me. If you really need me to hold your hand I'll do it, there's no reason to throw a hissy fit. I wish I had known you wanted some alone time, but I do play for the other team." Kat said, using one hand to clap him on the back as if they were good chums and the other to pull the wrapper down on her candy bar. She honestly had been contemplating trapping him inside a super barrier, one that he'd never be able to break at this level and leaving him there as a sort of time out, but that would have required more effort and Kat wasn't willing to put that energy forth. So she waved to Rei, trusting him to keep the thirst for innards down to a dull roar. They were in the village dealing with simple hooligans, if bodies started showing up then there would probably be an issue. For a while Kat traveled in silence, walking at an excrutiatingly slow pace. It was almost like she wasn't paying attention to anything at all, though in truth she was taking in all the sights around her. "So, Kit and Kat, two peas in a pod. What's your story, nugget?" Katrina asked as they past an eatery. She wheeled around and zipped to the counter, basking in the aroma of freshly barbequed food. Kat leaned forward and observed the menu while speaking. "Oh me? Thanks for asking. I'm Katrina Uzumaki, you're friendly neighborhood, high leveled kunoichi. I like to eat and avoid work, how about you?" She said, finally deciding on something else to munch on. The woman was kindly enough to offer her angry partner anything he wanted, which of course she'd pay for. But when Kat reached for her little sack o' coins, it was gone. "What the balls?" Katrina said, turning swiftly and just in time to catch a child sprinting away from her. She waved her hand erratically through the air and shouted an obscenity before slapping Kit on the back and sprinting forward. "Go, nugget! I choose you!" She shouted as she thrust her hand forward. His new task was to snatch the kid before they lost him. Now as for Rei, he would find the people more than compliant when it came to revealing information. "It was the people in the walls!" One older man shouted who had his gold watch stolen. Another lady exclaimed "The mice did it!" When it was revealed that her pearl necklace was stolen. Every story Rei would hear would involve either someone not seen, or someone very small. There was a hint of there was ever one.

The Kagge has misplaced a certain scroll that holds certain sensitive information about him. Find it before whats inside gets out!

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield)
              ↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without speech once you get to Jounin; you do not have to speak the technique you are using, you also don't have to use handseals for these techniques once you get to chuunin
              ↬ Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Had0u

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Mice...people in the walls..." He thought about it as he wandered down an alleyway, wondering if it could've been a Nara that might have caused all of this, or a Yamanaka clan member. He puts a hand to his chin and walks to the end of the alley, checking behind him just in case.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm
Kit stood and began walking with Kat. "I don't care what team you play for. I don't do work so people can rela, if that is ow you operate things we won't get along very much." Once they had reached the end of the bridge Kit gave a few handsigns and used a basic clone jutsu, spawning 6 clones. As his blood red eys flared he gave his orders. "I want you two to spread out and look for nooks and crannies, or anything else that could be used as a hiding place. I want you three to follow myself and Kat was we walk about, and you are to take note of any one we could gain information from."Go" Once this was done Kit and Kat began walking down the street. As Kat seemed to stop every 6 feet to peer into the next store she began to talk to him. Mostly about things to which Kit didnt need to respond to because she had done so already. After a little girl bumped into Kat and took of running, Kat pointed towards the small child and called him nugget. Standing there with a straight look on his face Kit remained still. After a moment Kit raised his right hand and snapped fingers. Immediatly the three regular clones assigned to him from early leapt from both sides of the street and one from the roof tops. The first cocked back to close line the girl while one went above to cover if she jumped and one aimed an uppercut under in case she ducked. As the small child ducked under the close line she was met with an uppercut which sent her upwards directly into the clones kick back down to the ground. Kit's eyes turned from a deep red to a bright scarlet as the clones attacked. Once the attacks served purpose the clones dissapated and Kit's eyes eturned to normal. "There i stopped her. Call me Nugget again and i won't bother staying to help." With this done Kit walked a head. He now knew the folly of making Kat go with him. She was somewhat absent minded. sure she had made it in the ranks. But overall she was to willful and couldn't control her base urges from what he had seen. MAking it 5 feet past Kat Kit turned back around. "I get to her before she wakes up, regular clones dont pack much of a punch even with my kekkai genkai." Turning back down the street Kit made it 3 alley ways before he took a right. Leaving Kat in the street with a knocked out young girl and people gawking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

Joke was on Kit, because the girl wasn't the target. Nor was she even real. He would find that each of his clone attacks went right through her, earning an actual laugh from Kat who noticed the real girl sprinting down a side street. She raised her hands to her mouth and called out to Kit before chasing down the girl. "Good work! Come on back when you get that stick out of your a**!" The woman was well gone, this time moving at much faster speeds. Kit was useless to her now. She had specifically said this was a peaceful mission, yet he went ahead and assaulted a child. Luckily the girl was apparently smarter than him, using one of the simplest diversions of all time to get away from him. Katrina took the the roofs, jumping straight into the air and then once more on nothing. She landed lithely on the roof and kept on moving, easily out speeding the girl. Kat held her hand out and tapped her wrist, summoning forth the crossbow she had sealed into it. With a leap she cleared the distance between two buildings and rolled, taking rapid aim and loosing a blunted bolt. The bolt had a wrapped and padded end, something she used for hahas and exactly what she was about to do. The bolt flew through the air and knocked right into the girl, a seal spreading rapidly and forcing her hands to wrap and lock behind her. The sudden lack of balance made the girl fall, but Kat was there already. She grabbed the girl by the back of the shirt and lifted her into the air, using her free hand to filch what was filched from her. "You know, for a little girl you're pretty slick. Maybe a bit too slick. Now tell me, is it you that's been causing all the trouble?" Kat asked, letting the girl turn to see her face. And that was her mistake. The little girl smirked and all of the sudden the world went black. When things came back into view Kat was looking at...herself? She tried to reach out but realized her hands couldn't move. "Hey! Wha-" Kat's words, sure, but not her voice. Her body smirked at her and winked, dropping her to the ground and sprinting off in some random direction. Kat tried to chase the body switching weeny, but was a lot slower than she was used to. The fake Kat rounded the corner and literally ran into Rei. She made a noise of surprise and quickly righted herself. Pulling her shirt into place and looking left in right. "Sorry about that." She said, managing to slip her hand into his pocket and grabbing whatever it was he had in side. She smiled and walked away, completely unaware that she had run into Kat's comrade. The actual Kat, now in the body of a child, was sprinting through the streets, yelling at people to nab that impersonator.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Had0u

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Woah...Kat-chan, where are you going?" He said as he followed her, being fast due to his taijutsuist capabilities, running along the wall and stopped in front of her. His eyes turned cold as he held his hand out, "hand it over. The gift I received from my lord. I know you took it, thief. I thought I could trust you Kat-chan, don't make me do this..." From his sleeve, a blade of bone was made.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:44 pm
Kit paid no attention to Kat's yelling as it seemed his clones were not to satisfaction, though he vaguely heard her say to remove a stick from his a**. "Not my fault im not an air head." With a yawn Kit entered a small building with two swinging doors. Upon entering the commotion stopped and Kit seemed to have everyones gaze. Letting the door swing shut behind him Kit walked over to the owner and sat at the counter. "Cherry blossom sake, and an ashtray." Lighting another cigarette Kit began to sip the sake. After a few moments Kit overhead a few hushed whispers but only peices. "That's what i told him........Yeah hes going to sell it to anothe village..........how much is it worth?..........That's too much fo a stupid scroll." A half smile dawned his face as Kit stood. Walking over to the table he sat next to the man with the loudest voice. "MY friends, i wish to drink in celebration! Join me?" All three of the men laughed and accepted. After 10 minutes of nonsense talking Kit had just bought the 4th round of drinks for the men and himself. This was when the loud one began to talk with a bit more ease in his voice. Turning to him Kit gave a heavy sigh. Im telling you guys, these robberies are just terrible. Someone broke into my house and stole my wife....Not that im complaining" This immediatly erupted a manic laughter from the three men. "Im just saying.....it has to be a quick way to make some money....take a few things sell a few things.....it wouldn't be theivary its be...." Pausing for effect Kit gave a look around. Even while drunk the men were keeping a close eye on hi. He needed to make every word count so that he could gain even a hint of trust. ".....'moving'....." With this said the three men looked at each other and all of them nodded in unison. "Oi.......what's wrong? all three of you're heads to heavy?" With a fake smile plastered on his face Kit stood and leaned against one of the three men. "Have you guys had anything 'moved' from your house?" The men just shok their heads in reply. They wee just laughing and cheering with banter but at the mention of the thefts in a serious tone they clamed up. Instantly coming to his sense Kit smiled. "You know something i want to know don't you?" Blinking his eyes Kit's deep red became a scarlet with the activation of his Kekkai Genkai. He was never very good at genjutsu but he didnt have to make it perfect. He only needed to conjure a basic image to project to the enemies eyes. Deciding to make it pitch black for all three of them helped. As the three men flailed around the make shift bar Kit sat back down. "When you are ready to talk then i know ou will be eady to see."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

The fake Kat looked at Rei and realized her mistake. She had taken someone fairly popular, or famous. The surprise on her face was fairly evident, and as she looked at the pendent in her hand the actual Katrina rounded the corner and spotted the two of them. "Oh, I guess I was just messing aro-" The real Kat shouted over the impersonator in her new and shrill little girl voice. "That's my body she's got! Punch her in the face!" Kat jumped up and down, though couldn't wave her hands around due to the seal she had placed that held the girl down. Even if the little hoodlum had managed to take her body, she had no idea what Kat was capable of. There was no way she'd end up using seals on Rei or even knowing the potential jutsu she had in her arsenal. This was Rei's chance to take a shot at Kat and have absolutely no repercussions. Meanwhile, Kit's plot convenience came in handy, because the story lines found a great way to intertwine. Unfortunately for him, in this world there were plenty of shinobi. So when Kit tried to put them all under a genjutsu, only two of them was actually affected. One of them noticed immediately and released himself, slapped his friend on the shoulder and disrupted his chakra flow. "You shouldn't assume you're the only ninja around here, chump." The table would suddenly flip right at Kit, followed by a kick that would not only send the table flying, but one that would shatter right through it and send Kit flying if it connected. This man was a taijutsuist, a hand to hand master who was not only faster than Kit, but stronger. His buddy just happened to be a fellow ninjutsuist, but was hanging back. If Kit wanted information he'd have to step his game up.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

Had0u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image

"Got it, but remember Kat-chan, you asked for it!"

He clenches his fist and rushes forward, he grabs onto her wrist and pull her towards him. He raises his fist and cold clocks her in her jaw with a straightened jab of great speed.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 am
"So needy you all are" Kit raised a foot to the table that came flying at him and kicked backwards to slide across the floor as the table shattered from the kick. "I don't think im the only shinobi around, im just the only one worth mentioning." Standing from his chair Kit measured the odds. In this close and confined space he held a small advantage all three coould not attack him at once and he was confident he could take them on using his cunning. Taking a wide footed stance Kit began to exude chakra from his body his eyes still glowing scarlet. His kekkai genkai would allow him to follow the man that kicked the table at him due to its increase capabilities of his vision. And if the other mn was to use any sort of jutsu or technique Kit would be able to sense the slightest change in his chakra output. "Well i tried being peacful to the guy." Reaching into his thigh pouch Kit removed a single kunai and two paper tags with different writing on them. "Let's dance."

A faint smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 am
User Image

The girl in Kat's body squeeled in fear and recoiled, swapping bodies once more to get her real body back. Unfortunately, Rei's punch would connect with Kat, who was herself again. The little girl turned to run but face planted, still restrained. The Uzumaki reached up and touched her face where Rei hit her and swore very colorfully. "I definitely didn't think that through." She walked over to the girl and sat her against the alley wall, squatting down to get to her level. Kat put on a very sudden act of devilishness. She held out one hand, each finger tip glowing a vicious purple. Her eyes took on a glare of blood thirst, though of course it was fake. "Try anything and I'll seal your brain into a potato and you can live your life as an actual vegetable. Are we clear?" Kat said in a low voice, widening her eyes to seem more terrifying. The girl whimpered and nodded her head, clearly having fell for it. After all, she was just a kid. "Now, I am going to ask you a question. You will give me an answer. If its anything but the truth- Potato. You stole a scroll, where is it?" The girl gave Kat a weird look, but answered anyway. "I sold it to a guy, his name is Tenran." A raised eyebrow from Kat and the girl spoke rapidly. "I swear it! He runs a pawn shop, takes hot items and turns 'em out for his own profit. I only needed money for food, I didn't mean nothing by it." Kat sighed and nodded her head. She rose to her foot and rubbed at her jaw a bit, looking much like a wounded animal. Even if Rei's punch wasn't the hardest she had ever taken, that s**t still hurt. "Alright, here's the deal." Kat reached into her pocket and pulled out a paer, quickly jotting down an address with a convenient pen she always kept on her. "Head to this place and tell them Katrina sent you. They'll give you a place to stay and some food. Good luck, kid." Kat said, lifting the girl to her feet and removing the 'restrain' seal she had placed. The girl took the paper and ran off without question. The address was to the Kumogakure Academy. That girl had talent and could do something meaningful with her life, something better than stealing for scraps. Kat gave Rei a sideways look and considered socking him back, but figured all that would do would be to hurt herself in the process. His punch had felt like getting up close and personal with a brick. "Looks like we gotta find this Tenran. Let's go find the nugget, he ran off somewhere." She said, making her way back to where the blue-headed hot head had decided he was too cool for school. Kit had made the mistake sitting in the chair and trying to just slide back. The man had kicked through the table. The lack of dodge meant that Kit got hit. He would be sent flying backwards, and the taijutsuist would not relent. The man jumped at him with speed like a spider monkey, raising both arms above his head to drop down on Kit like an ax. The ninjutsuist formed a set of seals and shot a beam of high pressured water beneath the taijutsuist and straight for Kit.

The Kage has misplaced a certain scroll that holds certain sensitive information about him. Find it before whats inside gets out!

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Had0u

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 am
(The table would suddenly flip right at Kit, followed by a kick that would not only send the table flying, but one that would shatter right through it and send Kit flying if it connected.

This is what i based my reply off of, by saying followed by a kick meant the table flip and the kick were two seperate attacks with a window of opportunity for a dodge which is what sliding back did for me since i cleard the room and stood up. And since there was no mention of any other follow up attacks i didnt respond to them. If the kick and the table flip were "all in one motion" you should post just that to instead of describing it as two seperate attacks to lessen confusion with literal people such as myself. But i guess i still get hit from the kick >_> )

Kit stood gripping his kunai and the paper bombs as the taijutsuist began his onslaught. Apparently Kit was still rifling through his pouch when the first kick which continued through the table ignoring him having to land to move forward after losing momentum from kicking the table. The kick hit Kit squarely in the chest sending him into the nearby wall. Surging his chakra to his torso allowed him to absorb some of the damage but the blunt power of the kick still emptied his lungs of air. Taking a huge breath of air before touching the ground. Once he did Kit removed the peper tags from his pouch and placed one on the wall directly behind him. Making the hand sign of the ox Kit closed his eyes. "Kai" With this a bright burst of light shot fourth from the paper tag. It was a simple light jutsu used to brigthen up tunnels and other darks paths. But the sudden burst of light would allow Kit a half second while the enemies pupils dilated. using this Kit rushed forward and shoulder tackled the taijutsuist. Knowing the man would have inate sense of self and balance Kit flunt his right leg backwards and peformed a 180 spin from the man's torso, spinning aound to his back. The ninjutsuist was blinking his eyes furiously. Using this moment Kit rushed for the door. Just befoe getting there he dropped his second paper tag and made the sign of the snake. "Kai" A thick black smoke protruded from the paper covering the entire room forcing it to leak out of the door. Only a moment later Kit ejected himself from the smoke, only to be greated by 3 kunai chasing afte him. Clutching the kunai in his right hand Kit deflected them and leapt up towads the roof. Taking a moment to search his bag he sighed. He only had 2 flash tags one more smoke tag and 5 actual paper bombs with 3 more kunai. He didnt like getting physical. Weighing his odds of survival Kit noticed Kat and Rei walking up the street in his direction. The smoke was a dead give away for his location. Jumping from the roof of the building Kit landed only a few feet from Kat infront of her. Sliding his kunai into it's pouch Kit's eyes continued to glow scarlet as he spoke. "Three guys might know something, they should be here any second."  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff