Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Music Club

Well Leonette tried to be polite which clearly didn’t matter. If this was any indication of how tough the rest of David’s extended family was she would avoid meeting them as much as possible. Though she figured David already thought that before she came to that conclusion. Luckily he took care of the introduction for her.

Upon hearing his response on whether he went to the game Cathy easily caught David. Leonette smiled catching that he was about to say her name which was completely accurate. “Alright, you weren’t there but curiosity might have gotten the better of you.” She said with a smile. Leonette loved the idea of David being in the stands watching but she wouldn’t hold her breath on that one. “Yes we will have to do that at some point. Once you got the music down we’ll work on timing together.” She replied happily.

Looking over as she heard a girl speak Leonette smiled. “It’s nice to meet you Alice, Jasper. I’m Leonette co-owner of the club but you can just call me Leo.” She said before looking at the clock. Where Victor was she didn’t know but she would have to get the party started. “Okay I’m going to say it’s about time we got started so everyone grab a seat." Leonette said waiting for everyone to take a seat. "For those of you who are new, in this club anyone is free to perform anything they want during the year. If you just came here to enjoy the music others have to share that’s great too. We could all use some fans.” She said with a smile. “Now, with that out of the way would anyone like to go first?”

With: Alice, Jasper, David, Wendy, Cathy, Celaena, and Shayna

Wearing: Dressed all nice

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2
shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina had been waiting outside. Wanting to calm her breathing and get calmer before entering. She stopped at the door before hearing Leonette call it to start. In fact, she even asked who wanted to go first. That was it! She burst open the door. She stood there suddenly losing her nerve. "I-i would like to go first... If that is okay... I'm Nina Vienna from Gryffindor. First year..." She said. She had nothing really with her....

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ
ϒ,

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Music club Room
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Shayna: Oh my...
                                                      Celaena: What did I get myself into?
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Others in the room (David, Leo, Cathy, Wendy and others)
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

Celaena nodded that she knew Wendy. "Hiya. Yeah. I play a bit of flute. Have since i was younger." She said blushing a bit before taking a seat as Leo had directed. "It looks like a first year has volunteered. Go ahead miss." Shayna said looking back towards the door with a smile. The Seventh year took a seat and crossed her legs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Leonette smiled as Nina volunteered to go first. A fellow Gryffindor and a first year to be exact, how could say no to that. “It’s great to have you Nina.” She said with a smile before nodding her head. “Of course you may. As Shayna just said go right ahead.” She added. The fact that someone was willing to go first made her happy.

With: Music club members

Wearing: Dressed all nice

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina took a deep breath as she calmed herself since she was more than break neck nervous! Come on! She hadn't sang in front of anyone but family in... Years! God new how long she had even tried! The muggleborn nodded and stepped onto the stage. Ready as she'd ever be to do this thing that she had volunteered for. "Hi. I'm Nina Vienna. First year Gryffindor and I can sing a little. I'm also learning to play the piano but it's a bit more difficult than i'd first imagined." She said to introduce herself. She took another deep breath before a "Here Goes nothing." escaped her lips. She counted to three before starting. She started out quiet but as the song went along she grew louder until she was at a comfortable volume.

((Ehehehe.... I believe Grey requested that I have Nina do this one. This one or Oops did it again... Not sure which she requested I do haha))

╚═════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:34 pm
NEW YEAR!
User Image

Leonette hadn't seen Victor anywhere. She was kind of worried if he was okay or if something else was going on. Regardless the club had to continue right. So for the time being she'd be in charge and if he didn't show... well she'd have to find a replacement for him. Not something she was expected but if it had to be done she'd do it.

Walking into the music room Leonette was clearly the first one there no surprise. Granted if David ever beat her there she wouldn't be surprised either. She was happy to have gotten him into playing piano and to think he didn't think he'd be any good at it. Leonette had kept him busy last year with her musical choices so perhaps she'd do one of those with her boyfriend.

The very thought made Leonette smile as she began getting the room organized. Not that the room was in chaos although she suspected it might have been used for a couple music classes throughout the week. As she set up Leonette began wondering how many people would be interested in the club this year.

With: No one

Wearing: Red and Black

OOC: New members are welcome!

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Jeans and Neutral colors

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy had always rather wear simpler clothes, though the problem was at the Main Manor it was expected for a girl-at least until she was old enough to be able to wear jeans and look not like she was about to go hiking through the woods or what not-to dress overly formal. Wendy couldn't be happier to actually not have to wear a skirt or dress and thus was more than happy to adopt plain jeans and a simple turtle neck. Besides, she figured it was music club, who did she have to impress? David would be too busy flirting with his Gryffindor girlfriend. Cathaline would be too busy being as air headed as usual-or at least acting as if she was completely air headed and ran only on sunshine and rainbows. The other members? Highly unlikely. And Leonette Mitchell, David's girlfriend, Wendy could so tell that girl worked hard to dress a bit more formal. She still hadn't decided if it was if David was giving her tips on how to dress, or if the girl was trying to impress David (which, why? Wasn't the girl already dating him?), or if she was trying to fit in with David's thoughts of what was normal casual wear-which was no doubt skewed from both his immediate family and the extended family-and David never said anything one way or another.

Wendy stepped into the room, her viola case in hand, and paused a bit surprised to see she was the first one in the classroom beyond Leonette Mitchell. Wendy noted the colored jeans in red and decided that the more formal clothing of Leonette wasn't really based that much on David's coaching-or at least not to impress the Avery family at least. Wendy nodded to Leonette pushing her red hair back over her shoulder and said, "I would have thought my cousin would have been here already. Perhaps he got distracted with studying or what not. Who knows why since he spent most of the summer locked in his room of the manor. He'd have probably starved after he got banned from the kitchens if I hadn't had the common decency to bring sandwiches up there to him."

She rolled her blue eyes briefly and paused as she noted the pearl bracelet on the girl's wrist and then looked at Leo's attire, "You look nice. Splendid thing about pearls though, they tend to go with anything. Casual or formal." Nodding her head Wendy added, "I hope you don't mind if I join. I'm not nearly as meddlesome as say Cathaline is. Besides, regardless of who is here, I do enjoy music." She looked around and said, "Too bad we don't have a harp in the classroom."

Smiling politely, Wendy took a seat on the floor near a window and began to unpack her viola and tightening her bow and adding rosin to it. Even if she didn't play in the actual club she could wait over and play. If Leo and David wanted to flirt or whatever it was they did after the club they could find somewhere else just as easily. Besides, it wasn't like the Ravenclaw tower was that hard to get into-it was only a riddle to get in, right? And if boy wonder-Harry Potter could during the battle of Hogwarts-Wendy was pretty confident the girl David picked up an interest in dating would be able to. David League would get bored of someone that stupid a long time ago, she at least was confident of that about the Ravenclaw and future heir of the Avery family.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

murruelecreuset

{{OoC:}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:42 am
User Image

Leonette looked over at Wendy when she walked in. "Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that. Sometimes he doesn't even come down to the great hall for meals. I practically have to drag him there. Sadly he doesn't give me a reason to break into the Ravenclaw common room." she said kind of surprised herself. The real question would be if he showed up what with the rumors and all.

"Thanks," Leonette said subconsciously running her fingers along the pearls. "You look nice too. I don't think I've ever seen you wear jeans before." she noted before shaking her head. "I don't mind, everyone's welcome including you." she added with a small smile. Leonette had nothing against Wendy then again Leo didn't have a problem with anyone except perhaps Sapphire.

Leonette didn't have anything to say about the harp situation in the classroom. Perhaps one of these days someone would give them one, though she doubted it. "Wendy, may I ask you something?" she asked before continuing on. "You're friends with my sister right? I was just wondering if you noticed anything different about her." she added. If Mira had been acting differently at home she didn't know if it was something was going on or it was just her imagination. Though she did seem glued to books lately (not the usual kind) and she seemed to be hanging around Timothy Cherri which was odd to Leonette anyways.

With: Wendy

OOC: Sorry this took me forever

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: camo clothing/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Chinese takeout sounds good.

As Valentina walked into Music Club wondered if she could join. "I'm Valentina, Gryffindor unfortunately. Just wondering if i could join?" She said "I play the violin and have since i was 4." She said remember the good times growing up back in Pisa and Cambridge spending hours and hours learning to play Mozart.

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:03 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxalways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana walked quietly into the music room, a little more than nervous. Chances were, they were going to make her play something to make sure she could actually do so, in which case Ariana brought along her violin. Biting her lip, she waved a bit, noticing that the other members seemed to already be rather acquainted with one another. "Uh..." She stammered out looking at each person's face. It seemed that the club mostly consisted of girls, which wasn't a bad thing whatsoever. Maybe she could make some new friends? "Hi there, I'm Ariana Elwood...I was wondering if I could join?" She asked, her hair turning a pale shade of orange.

casual x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:21 am
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Jeans and Neutral colors

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy raise a brow as Leonette answered her, ridiculously polite. It was amusing, really, since Wendy was well aware that by now David, the Gryffindor's boyfriend, would have mentioned the Avery family's beliefs on blood purity-which she doubted the actual Mitchell family was one to really teach. And the girl seemed seriousness enough about David that she should know that she'd have to put up with certain beliefs-like the general hatred of Gryffindor-though, maybe, Leonette Mitchell accepted it and knew it and decided somewhere in her thick skull it was worth dealing with. Besides, Wendy wasn't out trying to kill her and the Avery family was still undecided on whether to actually disapprove of the girl-though, a lot would have to be rephrased no doubt about Leonette Mitchell-and there was the fact she was a Gryffindor. Not that it was really Wendy's concern. "From what I have heard-though you would know better-I didn't think he spends all that much time in their common room," Wendy said with a shrug. "And technically he does know how to get into the kitchens if he does get hungry enough."

She raised a brow when Leonette returned the complement about looking nice, "You haven't seen me nearly enough to be able to truly comment on my wardrobe."

She had began to tighten her viola's strings when Leo asked if she could ask something. "You always can ask something. It doesn't mean I will answer, though. And at this point I don't need to." She shrugged as she glanced back down and tested her bow on the viola strings and then set the viola in her lap and glanced up as Leo asked about her sister. "I suppose you could say Mira and I are friends..." and then the question about anything different about Mira. Oh, Wendy noticed. The added blue in her clothes, the feather necklace, the fact that she didn't say that much about probably the most obnoxious Slytherin in existence-Seymour Benjamin Ryans, who unfortunately did carry some Chaisty blood in those polluted veins of his, they were technically cousins, him and Wendy, as disturbing of a thought as that was. The fact she actually spent time even around the Ryans boy, then again, who did Ryans spend the most time with-a Ravenclaw. Honestly, the friendship of Ryans and Timothy Cherri bordered on stalker-like or obsession between those two. She had seen twins less joined to the hip as Seymour Ryans and Timothy Cherri, who knew maybe the Timothy's muteness made up for the fact Seymour Ryans could never shut up and was obnoxiously outspoken enough for at least three people if not more. How one of the boys in Slytherin had yet to kill the guy in his sleep was almost beyond Wendy, besides the fact the kid actually had potential for the Slytherin team and made everyone else look that much better by his apparent ambition to come off as the laziest Slytherin in existence. He made even some of the outspoken 'mudbloods' look good. So, yes, Wendy had noticed, but she didn't need to say anything. And, maybe she might consider Mira a friend of sorts-she wasn't about to divulge the girl's activities or company to some sister that she obviously had some issue with.

"I notice a lot of things, Miss Mitchell. I know a lot of things. But, I don't see any reason to divulge any information to you that you find useful unless you made it worth my time," Wendy said with a polite smile as other students entered and one girl came in bragging about playing the violin since she was four and then another girl came in carrying a violin case. She nodded to Leo towards the other girls and said, "Apparently I picked the less popular choice of viola, then again, it was my mother's instrument and so of course that is what I was trained on. But no, I'd hate to keep our apparent musical prodigy-Valentina-though I do have to agree Gryffindor is an unfortunate house-and the timid mouse."

She raised a brow at Valentina and shook her head. Wendy had been playing harp and viola for about as long-and harp was a notoriously difficult instrument, but you didn't see her bragging about it. And, Hell, Leo's boyfriend picked up piano for the first time a few years ago-to basically win points to hook up with the girl but stuck with it in the end and he did start dating Leo-and was more impressive than many pianist who played for over a decade. Then again, that could be that he just had to keep himself preoccupied some way and he had memorized all his textbooks a while ago. Who knew-the guy was weird.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

murruelecreuset

{{OoC:}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:36 am
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: camo clothing/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Chinese takeout sounds good. Heir to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina had to agree with young Slytherin. "My grandparents was Slytherin and Ravenclaw. I should of burnt that ha when i had a chance." Valentina said. "Sorry I didn't catch your name?" She asked. "I still think this school is a waste of time. At least you weren't made to learn it. "

mc2

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:19 pm
NEW YEAR!
User Image

Leonette was a little worried walking into the music club. She didn't know if who she wanted to leave the club to would either 'a' show up or 'b' want to take the job. Either way she had her backups in case they said no. Getting the room set up although it pretty much already was, Leonette started singing quietly to herself. Honestly she was just hoping she could get Rory and Cathy to agree and that's if they showed up this year. If not she'd have to hope offering up the club to Wendy wasn't the worst idea she'd ever come up with. Hell she would have given the club to Mira had she actually joined it.

Letting out a soft sigh, Leonette found herself over by the piano gentle pressing a few keys. She didn't know a thing about piano but she could honestly listen to David play all day if she could. That's about how much she was glad she'd gotten through to him to try something different. Remembering the cords they learned in music class, Leonette out of pure interest decided to play a few of them while she waited.

With: No one

OOC: New members are welcome!

mc2
EmrysStorm

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

David thought he was late as he headed down the hallway as he heard a familiar enough voice coming from the music room: Leo was singing. But as he paused for a moment checking his watch, he heard it trailing off and a few chords on the piano played... According to his watch, if anything he was a bit early, and he smiled as he stepped quietly into the room and walked up behind Leo and leaning around her placed his hand on the keys over hers and kissed her on the cheek, "I thought I was late for a moment... taking up piano, now? It might do the piano in my home some good not to be played only be me after all... though, I plan to start teaching Leah a little bit sometime in the next year or two."

He smiled some and then, lifting up his hands, sat down on the bench beside Leo and said, "So what is your brilliant plans for the club this year? I assume you've sorted out your quidditch decisions already..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)