KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image

Haku was unpacking his things putting them away on the right side of the room. Since he was the first in the dorm but he took the side with the biggest window. Once done packing he stretched laying back on his bed yawning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 pm
KawaiiPiderman

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

User Image
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ S a t o r u N o b u y u k i*´¨)

Gentle coral optics glanced about as the redhead peeked into the room. Though excited, Satoru was a bit uncomfortable about the new setting. He had never shared a room with anyone he didn't know well before, so he was incredibly nervous, "Um... Hello?" Satoru murmured as he looked about, freezing up as he realized someone on a nearby bed. Oh no... Was he sleeping? "A-Ah-- So sorry...! Am I interrupting you? I didn't mean to if I did--"

User Image

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Xx_SushiNyankoChan_xX

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

uncovering his face from his arm Haku smiled sitting up "You didn't interrupt anything don't worry"
He rubbed the back of his head standing up holding out his hand to the new boy in the room. "My names Haku Takamau, I'm guessing you are my roommate this year?" He tilted his head closing his eyes with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm
KawaiiPiderman

User Image
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Blinking as the other approached him, Satoru tilted his head slightly in the same direction the other did, "O-Oh. It's nice to meet you, Takamau-san. I'm Satoru; Satoru Nobuyuki! And yes, I believe we are roommates. I hope to have a good year with you!" Making a friend here would be pretty good for him, after all.

User Image

Xx_SushiNyankoChan_xX

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

Haku laughed softly Please just call me Haku, I can't stand my last name. I hope you don't mind that I took the right side of the room."
He looked back at his side sighing. Maybe he should have waited for his roommate to come. Now he felt like he took something that he shouldn't have.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:00 pm
KawaiiPiderman

User Image
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

"No, no! It's fine! Really!" The redhead shook his head, waving his hands before himself as he let out a soft chuckle, "I really don't mind at all! I would sleep on the floor if I had to!" This guy seemed very friendly, so it put Satoru at ease.

User Image

Xx_SushiNyankoChan_xX

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

Haku laughed softly "Well I'm going to go explore the grounds do you want to come with?"He smiled turning around grabbing his backpack putting it over his shoulders and pulling his glasses on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm
KawaiiPiderman

User Image
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Exploring? Going out to look around didn't sound bad at all. It could even be fun! "Oh... Sure! I wouldn't mind coming along!" Nodding, Satoru dragged his luggage over to the left side of the room, resting it against the desk beside his bed before trotting back over to Haku again, "Where should we start, Haku-kun?" He asked, already comfortable with using a less formal honorific.

User Image

Xx_SushiNyankoChan_xX

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm
Haku giggles softly and walks past him "Sounds good! Lets go by the Garden first, I've heard it gorgeous this time of year" He waited for Satoru then shut the door locking it behind them walking down the hall. "So what brings you to this school?"  
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games