KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image

Ritatsu sat at his desk drinking his tea waiting for his students to start coming through the door. It was his first year teaching and he was very excited.

He stood up drawing some little cartoon characters on the board sipping on his tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ezekiel's parents had moved to Japan when he was young, through the years he had always been the odd American and it had made Zeke tough. He wasn't one to back down from a fight and learned to do it well earning himself a reputation for being a bit of a brute and troublemaker. He'd learned to live with this long ago and had started to ignore it as well as the challenges he sometime received, only about half the time ending up not fighting. The fighting was what got him sent to a private all boys school by his parents, hoping to get him straightened out.

Zeke resented being sent to the school, but out of his parents prying gaze he was able to chose classes he was actually interested in, which included quite a few art classes. Art was his secret, he enjoyed it and was actually pretty good. Slipping into the classroom he glances up to his teacher, not seeing anyone else there he finds a desk off to the side near the front. Dropping into his seat he gives a wave speaking up to be sure the man at the desk realized someone had shown up - he wondered idly what was being drawn as he speaks, "Yo~"

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image

Ritatsu looked behind him raising an eyebrow "Well hello there, and what might your name be?" He smiled softly stepping away from the board showing the Eva's he was drawing. "My name is Ritatsu Shinjasti" She smiled walking over looking over his new student, his eyes two different colors looking over the boy.

He pulled his glasses down leaning towards the male smiling "You can call me Sensei or Rit. I don't like my last name so I don't want to hear it." Stepping away he pushes his glasses back up and grabs his glass of tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Zeke's gaze goes to the board, mentally taking note of the images. He'd mostly painted in the past or sketched more realistic images cartooning was something new for him all together. He gives a nod as Rit introduces himself, "Hai, nice to meet you Sensei." He wasn't sure how'd he feel about calling the man by his first name and a nickname of his first name at that, one of the first thing he'd learned upon arriving in Japan was that people too it awfully personal being called by their first names, something he wasn't entirely sure he even fully understood now.

His attention was grabbed by Rit's heterchromia eyes for a moment, the colors were actually quite striking. Smiling after a moment, Zeke busies himself with finding a pencil from his bag realizing he might have been staring, "Ah, I'm Ezekiel Faust, Sensei. Last minute addition to the class." Sitting up he rests back and runs his hand through his hair, "...er, I guess people usually call me Zeke." He gives a small shrug looking back to him as he grabs his tea.

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image

"Well Mr. Faust your first assignment for my class is to draw me something. I want to see your skills as an artist, then try to teach you what I know to mold your art." He smiled softly sipping on his tea leaning against his desk, he noticed Zeke's stare at his eyes and chuckled to himself about it. "My eyes are different from what you're used too huh?" He smiled reaching up moving his hair out of his face.

He was used to people finding his eyes odd, most would have green and blue or brown and blue. Having red and black just showed that he was an odd being. He covered his mouth smiling just thinking about how he could scare this student.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 pm

He nods a little considering the request, "I can do that...do you want me to draw it as a cartoon? I ... well I really haven't drawn cartoons much before." Ever before was more like it but he had the general idea of how it was done. When Rit called him on the eyes, he clears his throat a little and fiddles with his pencil. When it came to other students Zeke could stand toe to toe easily enough but a teacher was different and he couldn't help feeling like he was enjoying watching him squirm. "Apologies Sensei, I really haven't seen ... eyes quite like that before." He hoped that wouldn't be considered rude.

Pulling a drawing pad out he stares at it a moment considering, what should he draw. Just drawing anything seemed like quite a bit of pressure. Glancing up at Rit, he caught sight of his smile and couldn't help feeling like it did look...very very smug. He had his idea, maybe he could do a cartoon.

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image

"It's okay" He shrugged taking his glasses off, he didn't really need them but it helped him have something to play with. Walking over to Zeke he sat at the dest next to him. "I don't want you to raw anything you don't know how to draw, this is a class to learn not for you to fail the first day"

This time when he smiled at the boy his fangs finally showed before he looked up at the board. "Cartoons is something you have to want to draw or else they come out as more of a bad modern art then a happy go lucky art." He sighed laying his head in his hand leaning against the desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 am

Zeke gestures a little, "it's okay I think I have an idea of what to draw. I'll try a cartoon." He couldn't help but squirm a little as Rit sat down, what was this professor doing. He was pretty sure this was total invasion of personal space or something. Glancing over he catches sight of the fangs and freezes, the eyes weren't just naturally weird or there was something very not 'normal' about this teacher. Taking a breath he looks away quickly to the paper, they had to be caps or something - right?

My what big teeth you have Sensei...

The thought ran through Zeke's mind, but then he started to draw his nervousness dissipating as he gives the act his complete attention. He had a pretty good eye and memory it didn't take long for the image of a large wolf lounging on a bed to come into view. The scene started to take shape quickly, reminding one of the tale of 'Little Red Riding Hood'. Originally he was just going to draw a sly fox with one red and one black eye. But seeing the fangs, even if it was probably not a good idea to poke at a strange eyed fanged man he couldn't help himself.

The scenery and clothing, a bonnet and sleeping gown were all pretty cartoon-y but the wolf itself had a startling realistic look to it. Once he was almost finished Zeke shades one of it's eyes black and then uses a colored red pencil to color the other, the large fangs on the wolf are highlighted a little as well.

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 am
User Image

Ritatsu looked over at the picture as he started shading and stood up chuckling to himself. He walked to the board and started drawing something too. Lets see if the boy feels so cocky by the end of class. "Now Zeke was it? Why do you comment on my teeth like its nothing?"

He is drawing a cartoon version of Zeke being attacked by the wolf he was drawing but stood in front of it crossing his arm waiting for the boy to be done. Watching this guy squirm made him excited, he hadn't been able to get under a kids skin this fast before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 am

Zeke shifted a little in his seat, it wasn't his fault Rit had strange caps on his teeth. Resting back in his chair he watches the board. Tilting his head as he watches his teacher draw, "I didn't mean to offend, Sensei..." well maybe he had a little, this guy was trying to get under his skin on purpose. Zeke's lips twitch a little as he watches the scene come into view.

Shaking his head a little, Zeke turns to the next page in his sketchbook, "I have to disagree there, Sensei - that would never be me. I don't usually wear red." Picking up on the cartooning more, he starts to sketch in his book again, trying to use the same likeness that Rit had for him to create another sketch. "Something more like this," a few moments later he had a very sketchy image of his likeness but instead of being attacked, it's an image of himself dressed as the woodsman from the tale, wielding an axe. He turns the sketchbook around so Rit can see it easily enough, the banter was interesting he'd never art dueled anyone before.

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am
User Image

Ritatsu laughed looking at the boys drawing "I don't think your muscles are that big" He walks over leaning on the boys desk whispering softly "The fangs aren't caps either." He winks walking back to the board erasing what he had drawn and drew a Vampire that looked like a cartoon version of himself pointing to it.

"When drawing cartoon versions of yourself you always keep the realness behind what you are drawing but make it more enjoyable" He smiled softly "If I drew a terrible Vampire with blood running down his chin that would just be crude, but giving myself bigger eyes and a smaller body makes the character more likable even when its a monster"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 am

Zeke huffs a little, his muscles were pretty big. Bringing his arm up he considers his muscles, it was a cartoon after all. He stiffens again when Rit moves over close to him, shivering a little as he listens. Wait - he hadn't thought the caps thing out loud, he wondered suspiciously if Rit had somehow picked his thoughts up.

Watching the cartoon take form on the board, Zeke stretches his legs out gripping his pencil a little. Things had just gotten a little scary for him he didn't really have any experience with monsters - Vampire...so Rit was a vampire? The idea seemed strange, did that mean Rit was dead. He made a note to try and test that theory out sometime.

"Because you want cartoons to be fun and likable. Makes sense."

He wasn't watching the board anyone, he was watching Rit not sure if she should comment more or not he just does sometimes Zeke's mind worked more like a bulldozer. "Is that how you see yourself then, Sensei...the likable monster?"

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 am
User Image

Ritatsu laughs softly sitting down at his desk. "Do you think I'm an evil Monster? Are you scared to be in this class now that you know?" He crossed his legs under the desk sipping on his tea bringing his fangs up sighing.

"For your homework I want you to write a short comic strip about anything you choose. Make the characters likable though, no hulky loggers" He winked chuckling softly. "If you want any extra help we can always work after class too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:11 am

Zeke give a shrug considering, "I'm not really worried. It would be an awful bad idea if you went around eating your students." He runs his hand through his hair consideringly as he watches Rit trying to look casual and not at all freaked out by the whole thing. It was only about half successful as his eyes hone in on the change of Rit's fangs as he drinks. His parents he was guessing probably had no idea there were monsters at this school or they wouldn't have sent him. It was better than the military academy he decided, at least it would be if he could stop himself from being eaten.

Zeke couldn't help but smile a little, "you don't like hulky loggers than?" He chuckles and sighs, "so the homework is a comic strip of a cute cartoon...since there are lots of different types of cartoons out there." Zeke considered coming up with a cartoon of only muscular characters just to be a pain but there was the balance of being himself and not getting eaten to consider. "I probably, won't need extra help...but I'll keep it in mind. Do you have a requirement for the number of frames you want the comic strip to be?" If nothing else Zeke figured he could find an excuse to observe more.

Lurker in the Depths

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image
I'd like it to be at least 6 panels, then you can get a good story in without being boring" He put the end of his glasses between his lips raising a brow. He could tell Zeke was scared of him and he loved it. "If its the case of you just wanting to suck up so I won't 'eat' you then 13 would work." He chuckles

Looking over Zeke he wasn't a bad looking boy at all, this class would be very fun. He couldn't wait to see how Zeke would open up to the arts in his classroom.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff