Reply Classrooms
Cartooning. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lurker in the Depths

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Six panels that already seemed like a lot, "right six, I'll make sure to have it ready Sensei ~" Zeke frowned a little trying to settle, he could tell that Rit was finding his discomfort amusing and he didn't like it at all he was better than this.

"If its the case of you just wanting to suck up so I won't 'eat' you then 13 would work."

Zeke looked up to Rit and couldn't help frowning a little, so did that mean he should do six or thirteen. It felt like it was a test, this whole class had felt that way and not a test to do with cartooning. "So, ten at most then." A faint cheeky grin slipped over Zeke's lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image

Ritatsu clapped his hands together "Perfect!" He smiled softly at Zeke. "I won't be picking on you anymore, you've amused me enough that I honestly think I'm going to enjoy you in class" He bowed his head to Zeke smiling sweetly this time, it actually looked sincere this time.  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lurker in the Depths

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Hearing Rit, Zeke couldn't help but chuckle a little at least not everything was completely lost. For a vampire his teacher didn't seem all that bad, just a little troublesome. Zeke knew what it was like to be the troublemaker but he had a feeling Rit enjoyed it quite a bit. The vampire probably didn't have to worry about people wanting to beat him up. "At least no picking on for a little while, Sensei?" Rit seemed to be sincere about not teasing him and he wasn't quite sure what to make of that smile.

"When are your hours for help, if I end up needing it?" He had never done a storyboard or a cartoon before and Rit had offered. Plus he still wanted to find out if his teacher was cold to the touch or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

"Well I am free pretty much every day, and if you don't have a dorm or the dorms are fully I also have rooms in my house." He shrugs raising a brow "Are you thinking you need help now? Because I must warn you, when I actually start talking about art its very serious." He smiles setting his empty glass down running a hand through his hair.

He thought it was nice that Zeke wanted help, but he knew it was probably to test things about his Vampire teacher. "Do you have any other questions? I'm sure you have other classes to get too Mr. Zeke"  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lurker in the Depths

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Zeke looked alarmed a moment, the vampire mentioned his house. No ... Rit had offered his house, Zeke relaxed a little. Rit really didn't seem like a scary vampire, "I probably won't need help right away. I'll keep in mind the room thing, my parents were suppose to be setting me up with a dorm room but I was sort of last minute." The idea that the dorms would be full was an uneasy feeling he might actually have to take advantage of Rit's offer for a place, "Thank you, Sensei."

At the mention of classes Zeke glanced toward the clock and nodded, "Nothing else right now, Ri- Sensei. " wincing a little he realizes he'd almost just said Rit instead of Sensei. Hurriedly he shoves his sketchbook and pencils in his bag before throwing it over his shoulder, "I hope the rest of your classes go well," pausing to give a brief bow as he'd been taught Zeke darts out of the door of the class into the halls of the school.

ooc: Will likely be dropping by Rit's house later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

Ritatsu laughed watching the boy run away and erased the board for the next class writing his name on it and putting a little brandy in his tea cup before anyone walked in.

OOC: Okay ^^ his house is in the Off Campus Thread area c:  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:58 am
User Image

● What is this life going to be for me ●

Tamesu was still not overly sure if he should really be taking this class, his art was...well it was good enough for himself but he honestly had never shown it to anyone else before. He dreaded to think what the others were going to say to him but if he wanted to get out of the little whole that he had dug himself into then the only way to do it was to expand his horizons as his parents had said and give everything a go.

So when he had seen 'Cartooning' available on the classes sheet, he had immediately sighed up to it without really thinking as to what he was doing. Entering the classroom, he spotted the teacher and bowed, "Good morning, sensei," his voice was extremely quiet and he took a seat near the back of the class.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff