KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

Ritatsu the cartooning teacher lives far out of town. His house has many rooms, and is near a lake and forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeke's first day had been more than a little hectic, his history class had been boring in a noisy filled lecture hall. Then it had been an English class where they were told to read a story he'd already read, Zeke personally didn't feel that The Tale of Two Cities was worth a reread. Then he'd gotten lost for over an hour trying to find the right office to go to to find out where his dorm was. Once at the office he found that not only were the dorms filled but the man at the counter wasn't really sure where Zeke's luggage actually was. After a bit of searching, and some cussing he realized he'd missed his afternoon math class but at least had his things. The highlight of his day so far had been the cartooning class, something he wasn't going to share with Rit if he could help it. He was glad that he had the class though because he was able to register that he was staying with the professor and get the address in one swoop by complimenting the receptionist a few times.

Rit having rooms he was willing to let students stay in was nice, but as Zeke pedaled toward the destination he was hoping that Rit hadn't changed his mind. His dufflebag was heavy and he had to be very careful not to knock his laptop case around too much. Finally he was able to see the house in the distance. The place sure did look huge and a little spooky, very vampire-y anyways. Resting his bike neary the front door, Zeke takes the stairs slowly feeling a little nervous again, what if Rit changed his mind today would end up getting a whole lot worse. Wiping a bit of sweat from his brow he reaches up and pushes the bell on the door hoping the professor had gotten home.

Lurker in the Depths

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:29 am
User Image
"Well, this is the place" said Ruel as soon as he arrived at the doorsteps of the house. He wasn't a student, he was a teacher and this was place he was staying at. Went on inside with his key then set his stuff in the bedroom farthest away from the front door. He didn't see anyone else around so he headed on out to check out the school he was supposed to be teaching at. [exit]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
"Managed to grab some dinner on the way here" said Ruel to himself. He was carrying a plastic bag with a dog, he had found on the side of the road, in it. His clothes were mostly dry, but removed them to take the shower he was looking forward to and polishing his horns after dropping off the bag in the kitchen.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
Ruel returned to the kitchen with just a towel on around his waist and letting his hair air dry. "Chop chop chop, doggy lops! Chops chops, doggy lops!" he sang to himself as he prepared the dead dog for the cutting. He made sure to use all that was edible because the body looked to have been dead for the day. Labeled the bowls he put the organs in then fries up the back legs for dinner.
One hour later, he hung up the damp towel in the laundry room then put on his black pjs. Slept in his bed for rest of the night then he got up in the morning to set up his classroom. He was doubtful anyone would show up, but he figured he should prepare anyways.[exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image
Ruel returned to the house alone like yesterday just without food and had to miss lunch. He thought could have gone better if one of his students cooperative like the other. "Beggars can't be choosers even though it was a total surprise those two show up for class" he reminded himself. "If it was just the human then maybe it would some enjoyment in teaching today. He has proven to me that he may have some sort potential in his interest for demonology" he thought as he boils the dog tongue in a pot of water along with the tail.

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 pm
Genkawolf

User ImageTako made his way back to Princeton Academy. He had finished his workload for the day and gone through requests sent to his email for things needing fixing. Having desired pizza and breadsticks he went to town for carry out and decided to get some for his old college buddy. Making his way to the demonology instructor's place of residence and rang the doorbell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
Ruel turned off the stove before jumping a bit as he hears the doorbell. "Who could that be?" he didn't think it was his students because he didn't mention his address around them and doesn't want them to know where he lives. He leaves the kitchen and headed to the front of the house. Pauses then unlocks the door and opens up. Smiles when he sees it was his friend from college. "Tako? How you been? What are you doing here?" he asked bombarding him with questions.

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:28 am
Genkawolf

OOC: Sorry...bad health day. I intended to drop you and Uke-san a post yesterday but then couldn't get out of bed.

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako shifted the pizza boxes and the breadsticks before he got tempted to try and use his mouth to free a breadstick from the flipped over bag on top of the boxes. His stomach was growling and he began to wonder if he had remembered wher Ruel said he was living wrong. That is...until the door started making clicking sounds, indicating someone unlocking the door, and then it slowly opened. A faint sigh of relief left his lips as soon as he saw his demon friend opening up the door. Laughing a bit as he shifted the pizza boxes again and flashed the cheesiest, almost goofball dorky level, smile at Ruel. "I work at Princeton Academy now as the school's mr. fix-it and since you said you lived here...thought I might drop by and have lunch with you. I brought the food." He siad with a smile. "Been pretty good...had a string of bad luck with my choices in dating partners...turns out they were cheating on me...with each other. In a warped way...that kind of makes me a matchmaker or something. Honestly though...much better now that I'm talking to my best friend. Mind if I come in?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 am
kato ━━ De Blanche
T H E xxxxBio polar swimmer
age ━━ twenty
grade ━━ tenth
personality ━━ emotional,childish,honest

Kimi23loveheart

The wind chilling outside as Kato in his denim jacket zips up, he came across a strange house and was kind of lost. Kazuki idiotic make the wrong turn and drove him off here. So he stranded with his suit cases and it will have to be temporary. He pulled up his silver white hair and knocked on the door .

"Hello." He said in a slightly soft voice then he sat on the porch. As his red eyes looks at the sky.

Timekeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:46 am
User Image
Ruel listens to his friend answer his questions and a little jealous he had a dating life. He felt he could use the company of someone he knows because of lousy his day has gone so far. "Didn't know he works at the school and that means that maybe I will be seeing a lot of him" he thought. "Sure" he answered and stepped to the side to let him in the house. Turned his attention to a younger male that was on his porch now. May I help....you?" he asked not sure of what think of this person.

TimeKeys
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 am
Kato ━━ De Blanche User Image
age ━━ twenty
grade ━━ tenth

"Ahh yes, I am looking for a possible room to stay for my studies. my idiot brother made the wrong turn and Left me HERE." Kato said to Ruel as he calms his temper. he always dislike Kazuki stupidity. knowing the fact, Kato has no one way back to the main campus. what is he going do with all bags?

he kicks one of his bags.

Genkawolf

Timekeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:52 am
User Image
"Does this count as desperate" Ruel pondered and thinking about the possibilities of someone rooming at this house. He chuckles a little, "Come on in then. Pick out whatever room you want" he answered "I'm Ruel, demonology teacher of Princeton" he introduced himself.

TimeKeys
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:21 pm
Kato ━━ De Blanche User Image
age ━━ twenty
grade ━━ tenth

Kato bows to Ruel then grab his bags and enter the house. he looks around the inside. though he not practicably judging rooms types, he is settling this house because he has no way back. an he thought "Desperate ", he never acted as such. he let it passed his mind and closed the door behind.

"By the way, I am Kato A new transfer student." he said to Ruel as he pushs his hair away from his face.

Genkawolf

Timekeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image
"Here's hoping today's turnover continues" Ruel thought once everyone was inside the house. "Nice to me-you're not human are you?" he asked Kato. He realizes it was late to be asking that question after letting the guy in. He wondered what classes this guy has, but he doubts demonology was one of them.

TimeKeys
kimi23loveheart

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas