Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 am
User Image
Ruel looked back to him catching that grinning expression with his own eyes. He smiles when the offer was accepted by the other. "Sure, if you don't mind, Eiji" he said as he brought the scrambled eggs over to the table. Used the spatula to even out portions for the both of them on the two plates.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:39 am
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: Ruel, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Eiji nodded and got up once more and walked to the fridge. Opening it he looked inside it to see what was there. His pick was quite easily made once he saw the orange juice, after seeing that he looked at Ruel first. "What would you like for a drink Mr. Ruel?" he asked so he could grab both at the same time and take them to the table.

In-depth Profile: Redone: Eiji Waters

Genkawolf

-

[color=#6699ff]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image
Ruel would like an adult beverage, but it was a big no no to drink this early in the day even though it was tempting to do it anyways. "Water or juice is fine with me" he replied. Set the frying pan on the counter then attended to the strips of bacon since they are ready to be served next.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:49 pm
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: Ruel, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

Eiji waited patiently for Ruel's answer, his ear twitched a bit when he got it and the boy smiled before he nodded. "Gotcha!" Then Eiji grabbed the glasses and brought them to the table along with the juice and poured the glasses for them both. After that all he could do was wait so he sat back down at the table, waiting for his new friend to join him.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image
Ruel used the spatula to placed an equal amount of bacon for both of their plates. He set the pan next to the sink afterwards then joins Eiji at the table. "Bon apetit" he said smiling as he picked up his fork and started eating the scrambled eggs on his plate first. He thought it turned out pretty well considering making scrambled eggs was one of the first meals he learned how to cook on a stove.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:46 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Eiji smiled happily when he saw the eggs and bacon. It looked really delicious! The words Ruel spoke confused him a bit though and he tilted his head before he decided it could wait and with a happy "Thanks for the meal, it looks great. Enjoy!" he also carefully ate the food, considering it was still hot. Eiji's smile didn't fade either while he ate. It tasted as delicious at it looked.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image
"When you're done eating you can place your dishes in the sink" said Ruel after taking a couple of bites from one of his bacon strips. Takes a couple of long sips from his cup then resumes eating. Sharing a meal with someone does make the meal taste all the more better. Smiles softly while he ate his breakfast then finishes off his drink when he was done. "Still though, I plan on keeping the two promises I made to you yesterday Eiji" he said referring to the meat related meals and visit to the bath house in the future.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:12 pm
OoC
-

User Image

"Alright, Mr. Ruel." he replied in between bites that he understood about the dishes. For Eiji this meal was double as wonderful. He hadn't had warm food for a while until he came to this house and now he was eating with someone he could call his friend. It didn't take the boy long to finish eating, though he made sure not to wolf it down. He was eating quite composed for his age. Of course coming from a wealthy family, he had been taught such etiquette from early on. When he finished his food, Eiji placed the plate aside and just focused on the drink. When Ruel was done as well, the boy took both plates and placed them in the sink. It was the least he could do in exchange for this hospitality. "I know you will. Thank you Mr. Ruel." he said in reply to the promises as he walked back to the table to finish his drink. Eiji was enjoying himself with this man and looked forward to hanging out more.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
Ruel thanked him when the younger male took his plate also on the way to the sink. "You're welcome...and here's a house key" he said after getting up and retrieving a key from one of the kitchen drawers. He set the key down on the table near Eiji, "In case of an emergency or to lock up if I already left" he added. Decided to write the apology letter to the hotspring owner at this classroom. "Anyways about time for me to head out to the school" he said as he headed out of the kitchen.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Eiji looked at Ruel with a little surprise when they produced a key and placed it on the table for him. "Wow, thank you Mr. Ruel." he said before he picked it up and smiled before putting it away safely. "I'll keep it safe and guard it with my life!" the nekojin boy said and smiled happily. Of course he would keep it safe, after all it showed a lot of trust that his friend presented him with a key to the house and Eiji wasn't about to let it fall in the wrong hands. Not that the young feline demon was likely to meet anyone like that deep in the forest. "Aww alright, be safe Mr. Ruel." Eiji said as he got up and had been on the way to place his glass in the sink. It looked like today wouldn't be the day he would join his new friend to the school. When Ruel left, Eiji made sure to wash the dishes before he would lock the house and leave for the day.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image
"Your'e welcome, Eiji" said Ruel surprised himself about the gratification he was getting from doing this sort of nice thing for someone else without being requested. Sort of reminded him of his old college job of what he did for his troubled students. Still though this person is a kid and doesn't normally like being around kids so this was an usual development for him to be trusting a kid he met yesterday with a spare key to the house. "I believe you are more than capable of keeping your word on it" he said to him. "You too, Eiji" he said as he exited the house then closed the door behind him. [exit]

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm
OoC
-

Where: The Forest, With: No One, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

The boy smiled when Ruel said they believed he would be capable and once the man left, Eiji washed the dishes and then left the house, locking the door behind him. He then put the key back in his pocket and walked back into the forest to see how his hideout was doing. It had been the first time he was gone from it an entire night since he had found himself far away from home. Eiji felt a lot less alone now that he had made a friend however. He would make sure to show them where they could find him as well.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Katsuya34

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:59 am
I came in the house with question " what is this place, looks abandoned" I checked to see if anyone was in the home.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took out my camera taking pictures of the house thinking about what a scenic sight it is. Kazuhira nearly shed a tear  

Katsuya34

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces