OHaaaai!~ First, I'd like to take the time to thank you for clicking this and bothering to read my message.

Before I tell you about my character(s), please allow me to tell you about myself first.

I am Female (quite obviously, I suppose?)
Age 20
ALWAYS Uke
I enjoy cute romance RPs but I prefer dark and gritty ones more. Honestly, I loathe perfection.
I LOVE drama and violence in RP, it makes it more fun and holds my interest a lot longer.

I also love semi-literate posts and well thought out characters as well.

That's enough about me, though! Let's get to what you came here for.

P.S; This list may become longer as I draw more boys for my set!
These boys are drawn by me, and I do not give anyone permission to use the character nor the photo for themselves. The posting deco and signs are made by myself as well, and I do not give anyone permission to use them either. Thanks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Fukai Baku
Species: Demon
Personality traits:
Childish
Grumpy
Hot-Headed

Appearance(Click to enlarge!):

Summary:

Fukai was formerly a human boy with a fairly normal home-life. It wasn't until he experienced his first and last brush of love at the age of 16. It became a horrible experience and failed very quickly. Wanting nothing but revenge, he "sold his soul" just to get his way.

While Fukai had indeed gotten what he wanted, it was time to pay the price. Willingly, he did; and his dedication landed him a brand new job as a summon-able demon servant whom feeds off of nightmares.

More uke coming soon! emotion_bigheart