Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Quests and Charities (Let people know of your quests and charities here).
Rabble's Rabbits

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Rabbits?
  I do!
  I like certain kinds.
  I have no dislike towards them.
  I have no decent opinion about rabbits [how can you not like them even a little]
  I'm allergic
  Why is this poll here? Where am I? What's happening?
View Results

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 am
Hey! I'm Rosie, and this is gonna link to my quest thread! I'm holding a small contest for people who join me over there, and I'm also drawing a couple people who come in and chat with me! Any kind of donation is greatly appreciated!

My quest is to collect every item on Gaia that has anything to do with bunnies! I wanna be the strange bunny lady you see getting groceries that your mom told you never to talk to, ya know?

I haven't updated it in more than a couple days, but by my [probably incorrect] count, I have roughly half of the items!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also, on another note, if you have any unwanted angora's soft side's, I'm hoarding those on the side!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:17 pm
Hey here's a little picture of my collection so far! I've come a long way from starting a little informal collection back in May!
I wouldn't sell any of it for anything.
[I dunno what Someone Please Help Me is doing there, it's not a bunny item. :]]  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:29 pm
An Updated picture! I'm pretty much spent now but I just counted and I think I have about 2/3rds of all the bunny items on gaia! [not counting those pertaining to president diedrich. sweatdrop ]
But either way, my quest thread is all updated! Check it out and all that!

I'm considering opening a Quest-thread thread, where for a fee I format and put together simple quest threads so you don't have to! It be stuff like making banners, setting up market links and incorporating any art or relevant information into it. Would anybody be interested in that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:57 am
If nothing else could somebody pop in and tell me what I could improve and how it looks I worked pretty hard on setting it up [[sweats]]  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Madame, if I may, your setup here looks flawless!
Granted, graphics and banners of the sort would
add more color, flash, and pizazz, but with artists
charging outrageous amount for a simple graphic
or thread layout it would makes sense how
simplicity is a more common nowadays.

Allow me to extend my hand in assistance in your quest.
The amount of items you seek is many, and it may prove
beneficial should you choose to accept my aid.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:03 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Madame, if I may, your setup here looks flawless!
Granted, graphics and banners of the sort would
add more color, flash, and pizazz, but with artists
charging outrageous amount for a simple graphic
or thread layout it would makes sense how
simplicity is a more common nowadays.

Allow me to extend my hand in assistance in your quest.
The amount of items you seek is many, and it may prove
beneficial should you choose to accept my aid.

Thank you very much! 'v' I kind of wanted something simple just so people could go through it quickly. I kind of get overwhelmed when there's graphics surrounding every body of text in a quest thread. Maybe I should add a little something to important parts just in case people are just scrolling through really fast. sweatdrop

And yeah I could definitely use the help I blew 99% of my gold Labunne de la creme. They were so cute though. '^'  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am
Man I haven't been active here at all lately! If it hadn't been for the valentine's day announcement this guild would have gotten drowned out by the announcements of the only other active guild I'm in. redface I wanted to post an update on my progress!
I'm trying to find things I can put together for a giveaway but I'm unsure if I should post it here or if I should post it in the CB and link it here, if that's even allowed.
This is what I have (minus the panties ofc) since starting my collection unofficially a year ago this month! Officially my quest thread's anniversary is in June, but I didn't bother to make one until then. redface  
Quests and Charities (Let people know of your quests and charities here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games