Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Games, Music, and Funny moments!
Delete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 pm
;v;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 pm
Precautionary Rules- [[In case of mishap break glass]]
-In the event that the wolf cannot continue another round, and is not chosen to be executed at the end of their last round, I will PM another player and ask them to be the wolf, and if they decline, I will silently step in. Instead of a normal 'Eaten by the Wolf' post, there will be a post that will make it clear that the wolf has changed. There will also be a reminder that the wolf could be me just so if somebody skimmed over this part that it will still be fair.
-In the event that a Rabbit cannot continue and is not chosen for execution that round, [and I apologize for any grievance this brings the wolf ;^;] the wolf's snack will automatically become that Rabbit. I will try to make it clear that this is what has occurred and that the choice wasn't that of the wolf.
-In the event that the narrator, me, is called away and cannot complete the game of Rabbit Doubt, every player will be compensated. The compensation will be 5mil+another 5mil for each round that has been started to each player, dead or alive.
--If you are sure you will be gone, please send me a PM if it'll be for the rest of the game! I understand if it is an emergency, but even just a little 'sorry I gotta bail' would suffice!
-Although there needs to be a wolf to continue, if any rabbit does not show up or put in a vote for a couple rounds at any point in the game they will be treated as if they had told me they could not continue.
-If for some reason two or more rabbits fall off the face of the earth, only the one that seems to have disappeared first is eaten. However, please please try not to leave in the middle of a game if you can help it. This makes it hard to enjoy for everybody.[You don't have to read this I rant] For example, say there are six people. Two rabbits are eliminated in round one, which leaves four people. Suddenly, one of the rabbits is not responding to anything. That's suspicious. That leaves three people conversing, one person being the wolf. A couple things could happen- No majority vote: All three present people vote for somebody different. No Rabbit gets executed, and the wolf eats one of the people who actually were there. By the rules I have to say that there's no new wolf and that the wolf chose that person. The remaining real rabbit knows that this means the wolf has to have been there this round, meaning it's the other present player. The absent person is still nowhere to be found, so even though the Rabbit knows who the wolf is for sure, there might as well only be two players left. There's no way to execute the wolf, and the wolf wins.  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 pm
This is a list I will go by to quote when a game will be starting! You do not have to participate in every game by any means, this is just to ping you in case you wanted to take part. If you'd like to be added to the list, simply post in the thread that you'd like to be added! If a game is in progress however, it'd be more convenient if you shot me a PM about it. Thank you for your consideration!

1.Think Classy
2.Spoopers
3.Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
And so on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:52 pm
I'm up for this! c:  

Think Classy

Dangerous Lover

9,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 pm
Think Classy
I'm up for this! c:

Alright, would you like to be added to the list so you'll be quoted when the game's about to start?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:43 pm
RabbleRosie
Think Classy
I'm up for this! c:

Alright, would you like to be added to the list so you'll be quoted when the game's about to start?

Yes, ma'am!  

Think Classy

Dangerous Lover

9,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 pm
Bump redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 pm
ill go for it. i read the manga, was pretty good. sign me up!  

NeatoBurrit0

Invisible Giver

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:14 pm
A game of deception? Would you so kind as to allow me to participate in the next round?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 pm
Both added!
I'll start when we have about six people. If this works, perhaps people will be more inclined to join once they see how the game is played. 'u'  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 pm
Bump! Maybe I should make an example of how the game would be played out for the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Hey, I just kind of noticed that giving the wolf the entire pot that the rabbits would have to split between themselves is kind of uneven, so if it's okay with everybody I'm just going to change it to the wolf getting half the pool but making the prize larger so the rabbits get more and I'm not giving one person potentially 10x as much as the others would have gotten if they had won.  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:46 pm
Bump! Thinking of changing the rules to accommodate everybody not being on at the same time. Maybe to more of like an hour thing instead of fifteen minutes?  
Games, Music, and Funny moments!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games