Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] What's New? (Lock vs. Brenley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 am
Lock hadn't seen Brenley around for quite some time. He hadn't seen Piper around either, actually. It was very weird on the water reaper front, and that always spelled trouble in Lock's book.

He texted the other boil very casually, as he sat in the middle of the gym.

smerdle
Text to Brenley: Where have you been? Would you like to spar in the gym and catch up?

Of course, it was no fault of Brenley's that Lock had been relatively MIA. Lock had been busy learning all sorts of new artes and magics, just like Shun had requested. He was getting stronger!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 pm
Brenley had been learning a lot as well, but not every skill he'd picked up was one he wanted to perfect. The last time he had sparred, he had found himself hitting a good friend when she was down, which was just mean and, well, unsportsmanlike. The whole thing sounded idiotic in his head, but at the time it had made him feel like even more of a murderer than he already knew he was. Maybe it would be different if he was hitting another boil, especially another reaper whose familiar could attack while Lock kept his distance. Yes. This would be a challenge.

chimarii
Text to Lock: It has been a while. I'll be there shortly.

He put on some less ostentatious clothing and hurried to the gym, looking around for the shadowy boil once he was inside.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 pm
Lock made no gesture or motion to signal to Brenley that he was there. Instead, he merely stood up silently and approached the other reaper, nodding astutely.

"Hey," he said, moving towards the sparring rooms. "How have you been?" It felt somewhat awkward and mechanical to greet a good friend in such a way, but better to get the awkwardness out of the way now, and break the ice so they could fall back into their routine of BROHOOD.

smerdle
BROS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:28 pm
Unlike Lock, Brenley smiled faintly as the other boil approached, pleased to see him but unsure as to whether or not he should be. Lock's text had been terse, and his own reply had been similarly lacking in length. While he had meant no disrespect, he didn't know if the shadow reaper intended the same. As much as he liked Lock, Bren felt a little on edge at the thought of him, let alone his actual presence.

"I've been well," he replied, following close behind. "Though the past few months have been quite strange. How have you been? And did you see what the horsemen did to Death?" To be honest, he had no idea who Death had even been, he had simply heard the name mentioned after the fact. And he already knew Lock had been there. He had seen him across the battlefield as Piper had run off to defend him.

chimarii
BROS FO'EVA even if i am stoopid slow

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 pm
Lock nodded. "Yeah. It's part of why I haven't been around. I was training, and then I had my exam and now I'm training again."

He absently rubbed his chest, recalling the black crystal merging into his backside while he lay defenseless. "Listen do you ... do you know what happened to me in that battle?" he asked. Normally he wouldn't discuss this matter with people so openly, but Brenley was a bro and bros were bros. "I ... something happened."

smerdle
its okay we're both slow n v n <3

you might say we're

slowbros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:30 pm
"No. I mean... some of us changed into... things for a while, I gather. But I didn't see anything more than a lot of fighting and hiding. Not... you hiding or anything." Bren crossed his arms loosely. "I don't know what it could have been is all I mean." Ignorant of FEAR tagging or Merlin's ability to latch onto cores, the boil couldn't guess at what the 'something' was, especially with Lock seemingly standing whole in front of him.

"Are you in pain?"

chiickadee
User Image
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
User Image

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm
"Nah ... I mean, not now." On the battlefield, yes. He'd technically died, so there was that. "Like I said, I'm not sure what happened. But Merlin- well, Merlin inside of a woman- killed me and then I blacked out ... Voodoo says she knows what I did, but she won't tell me."

Lock didn't feel the need to revisit his familiar's fickle (rather, malevolent) behavior. "Shun says he didn't see me either. That's why I'm worried."

smerdle
lock doesnt have long hair on one side i think you're thinking of another bishie

but i did laugh so hard i snorted so ty smerds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:36 pm
Merlin inside of a woman? Well. Despite being an unsuspecting witness to the ancient reaper's shenanigans several times now, Brenley didn't actually know that much about him. After a brief stretch of time during which the boil tried and failed to come up with a good way to respond, he finally decided on, "You can't make Voodoo tell you?" before he realized that, no, Lock couldn't. He'd seen just how little Hel's chicken was compelled to obey her. "Sorry. I know you can't. I forgot." His blades never misbehaved unless it was his own fault.

"If you could find the woman..." He cut that line of thinking short as well. Who really wanted to confront someone who had killed them? Besides Pachua, he supposed. "Or I could try. I'd like to help. In any way you don't think would be suspicious, of course."

chiickadee
ermagerd fien u caught me
User Image
User Image User Image

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

fixed
<3

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:13 am
Voodoo puffed up her chest very proudly. She knew she was a little s**t.

Lock summoned a shadowy blob from his bag and said, "Let's fight while we talk." It kept him from thinking too far into it too.

At Brenley's offer for help, he said, "Sure. Appreciate it."

smerdle
BROOOOSOOOSOSSSssss

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:41 am
Eyeing Lock's blob, Brenley nodded and summoned his blades, looking them over for a moment rather than attacking. His examination was very brief. Mostly, he was just looking at the blob.

"Agreed. How do you fight with that?"

chiickadee
sorry about the wait again
sc and general no ate me
such a long wait for such a short tag, woe
bros only roll the same rolls
i'm going to stop typing because this sounds like some strange new form of poetry
lock can just attack if you want, it's all good

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:09 pm
[ wrong dice i have failed ]  
chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:16 pm
"Very carefully," Lock said with a stupid teenage boil grin.

The blob was tossed at his BRO and it separated, turning into tiny darts that stabbed into his BRO. "I learned that from Shun," he commented rather proudly.

HP: 40
DMG: 9 jesus lock

smerdle
someday we will finish this rp
someday

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 am
Brenley winced as the darts peppered his skin and clothing. Right. This was a fight. He probably shouldn't be standing so close.

"It's quite remarkable," he said, swiping halfheartedly at his megabro while prodding at one of the spots a shadow dart had pierced his arm.

He looked up, finally focusing on the fight. "I saw you with him at the carnival. Is he your... um... mentor?" Bren knew there must have been opportunities for learning from others around here, but if it was in an official capacity, he hadn't come across how. All he was sure of was that Shun was completely intimidating, even more so than a hunter, and he couldn't imagine calmly sitting down to learn anything from the older reaper.

HP: 41
Damage: 3

chiickadee
lock is a beest

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:47 pm
"Yes," Lock responded shortly, not really feeling the need to elaborate further.

He looked at Brenley and was paused for a moment by the other boil's barrage of attacks. "And you?"

HP: 37
DMG: --

smerdle

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:57 pm
"Ah. I should find one as well, I suppose." Anyone who encouraged him not to pause in the middle of a spar just to stand there would be good. "So other than the incident that Voodoo is keeping from you, have you been well?"

HP: 41
Damage: nop

chiickadee

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas