Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Kaede Hyuuga's Home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:03 am

This house comes with 4 bedrooms (2 queens, 2 king-sized beds), two of them being guest bedrooms, a large bathroom with diamond tub and shower with the shower head above on the ceiling (a secondary bathroom for guests too, not as extravagant), a large backyard pool and jaccuzi, and a kitchen with an island counter in the middle. All of this owned by Kaede Hyuuga, Jounin of Konohagakure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

crying ITLE_BLEH_zpsf70877f8.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede carries Nari all the way to her large home on the hill, she sets the Hokage down in front of the front door and proceeds to unlock it. Once open, she takes ahold of Kagirinari's hand and leads her inside, bringing her to the living room. She makes sure to close and lock the door to prevent intrusion. Kaede sits down on the couch and pats right beside her,

"Come on, relax with me, you're not a guest in my home. You're always welcome~"

The Hyuuga smiles softly.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:46 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari walked along with Kaede, sitting next to her when bid to. Kagirinari was still quite nervous, as they had only begun their relationship, so she ended up with light blush painting her face once more. "Thank you, Kaede. I admit, I feel more at peace when I'm around you..." Kagirinari rested her head against Kaede's shoulder, the worries on her face melting away in the peaceful atmosphere surrounding Kaede's home. She liked it this way, and wanted to keep it that way, but it just wasn't going to happen. Perhaps others saw it differently than she did, but Kagirinari couldn't ignore the strife infecting the world. Her vision was far too keen for her to simply not see it, so she would keep seeing the damage their conflicts would do to the land. As long as she was near Kaede, she felt as though she could lose those worries.

"Thank you for bringing me here, as well. It is a beautiful place." Kagirinari cracked a smile, her eyes lighting up for a brief moment in time as she thought on the future she would see. The road wasn't always clear, but Kagirinari could see where it was headed. As long as she was with people she cared about, she wasn't afraid of that road, or anything on it. The closeness she felt was something she had desired, but found was impossible to attain, and in keeping it, she had clung to it. She looked up at Kaede, her smile more uplifting than her natural speech or expressions prior.

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:31 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede chuckles, even thought the peace wasn't going to last, she'd savor every moment of the peace they had. She leaned in and provided a softened and tender kiss to her lips, softly groaning as the taste was simple intoxicating, same with her scent. Kaede wraps his arms around Nari's neck, falling back on the couch so that the Hokage was on top. Her chest jiggled a tad from the change of position and her bright ocean blue eyes looked into Kagirinari's icy cold blue ones,

"No problem my lady, you deserve to have some time to yourself. To relax. To be at peace."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:06 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari closed her eyes for a moment, accepting Kaede's tender kiss again and putting her whole heart in to it. Kaede made soft noises that reached Kagirinari's ears, causing Kagirinari to make a slight, quick gasp. Kaede fell backwards, and without the ability to catch herself at all, Kagirinari fell with Kaede. Kaede's was animated upon the fall, and Kagirinari found herself staring for just a moment. "I don't get to relax often, but maybe because I bring it on myself...but it's different here." Kagirinari remarked as she adjusted herself on top of Kaede, leaning in to her to fill her with the same passionate touch of the lips that Kaede had been offering the entire time. Kagirinari's hands coasted along Kaede's back until she heard a satisfying clicking sound of something being detached. It was similar to what Kaede did with her lock, and for a similar reason, but to an entirely different effect.

"Am I being too forward...?" Kagirinari was still very awkward, feeling as if she were attempting to impose or something equally bad. She didn't feel as if she were forcing Kaede's feelings, but she had wanted to make doubly sure. She had never been put in to such situations in her entire life, and now that she was there she felt as if her inexperience would cost her eventually, whereas Kaede seemed to have already mastered some unseen rhythm between the two. She wanted to enjoy herself...and to relax with Kaede, and the woman already seemed to understand where Kagirinari was coming from with those feelings, despite only having known each other for a short time in the long-run.

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:32 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede kisses Nari again and again, wrapping her arms around her neck to bring her down to the Jounin. She licks her lips after the 6th time, "my lady, you're alright, nothing is going to fast or too slow. I just wish for you to relax and enjoy your time here with me...!" She then proceeds to unlock the lock that kept her arms restrained, tossing the chains and article of clothing aside. Kaede slipped off her shirt, revealing a filled bra which she removed soon after, tossing that to the side. "Just relaaaaxxxx," she whispers in Kagirinari's ear.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari found herself enthralled by Kaede once again, the woman pulled her down and made her point very clear, releasing her just a bit so she could speak. She ensured that Kagirinari understood that everything would be fine before throwing Kagirinari's chains and clothing to the side. Her cloak protested given its "life", but it was quickly silenced. Kaede removed her own top and bra, discarding almost everything. She whispered in Kagirinari, her voice intoxicating, flowing similarly to wine. "As you command..." Kagirinari responded, her hands trailing along Kaede's back as she kissed her neck, a gradual decline in height as she aimed ever lower.

Kagirinari noticed the obvious difference between her own body and Kaede's, where hers was very common, albeit small, whereas Kaede looked entirely different. Everything about her looked entirely different, and Kagirinari was partially embarrassed that she might not have had the same quality as Kaede. Perhaps Kaede didn't mind, and Kagirinari didn't either. She savored the taste Kaede left behind, and admired her body with each motion, taking time to etch all of it in to her memory. She would have it not other way. Kagirinari's touches were soft, her hands and fingers dancing along invisible edges, but her movements practiced and careful. While she had relaxed considerably, she wanted to instill the entirety of her passion in to her body as well.

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:18 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede blushes and gasps as she was kissed on her neck, moving her head a little in case she wanted to continue. He noticed Nari moving lower and lower, which made her start to remove he undergarments and long skirt that was over it, leaving herself absolutely in the buff. She panted a little, looking at Kagirinari with absolute lust, wanting her to return the favor for what Kaede did in the office,

"P...please...my lady...d....do it..."

She yearned for a feeling that she had long since forgotten.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari's face was a deep flush of red while staring at Kaede. Kagirinari began to slowly move backwards and towards Kaede's legs, the touch of their skin against each other electrifying to the highest of degrees. An brief exhale exited her lips as she nodded in response to Kaede's request, her head lowering, and her face becoming obscured by her dark hair. Kagirinari's hands rested against Kaede's hips, and throughout it all, Kagirinari felt as if she were in a fever...her face was flushed red and her heart raced at every event. Her entire body shuddered, as reaching to pleasure Kaede worked in the same way for her. When she was done, she rose back up on the couch, resting on her knees, hoping she had excited Kaede as Kaede had excited her.

It was more than she thought she'd do any time in her life. Her index finger lightly touched the tip of her tongue...she had now seen why Kaede had, in turn, savored her own taste. It was strange...foreign and exotic, but she loved it. All of it. She crawled back towards her lover, wondering if she felt the same way...wondering if she felt that same fever. Kagirinari felt as if her entire body were burning, and it was only natural for it to cool itself down eventually. She hadn't reached that point yet, not when, despite having come as close to Kaede as she ever would, the contact between their bodies had only lasted for a short amount of time.

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede was exhausted, she looked dazed, completely out of it. Kaede was lightly drooling, sweating up a storm, and panting heavily, the sweat glistening off of her bare frame. She aimed to tire the Hokage out as she rubbed at Nari's hips and brought her hand lower. Kaede licks her lips softly and plunges her index and middle finger in. The rest was history as Kaede savored Kagirinari's moans and licked along her neck to savor the taste. The air became extremely warm between the two as Kaede continued.

[Timeskip]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari felt Kaede's hands along her hips, and when she saw Kaede licking her lips, she saw that something about the girl was about to change in the next few instants. Kaede's boldness caused Kagirinari's back to arch the moment she had decided to explore Kagirinari further. Sweet shudders followed, and Kagirinari became very animated as Kaede played with her. It was far different than the shudders and sighs of their previous encounters, as Kagirinari moaned for the love of it all. She couldn't give it up, even if she ever wanted to.

[Skip]

Kagirinari was curled in to Kaede when she was done, their chests pressed to each other and both their bodies equally red. Kagirinari's body was drenched in sweat, and her breathing was reduced to something akin to panting as she tried to come down from where Kaede had put her. Kagirinari's body, although smaller than Kaede's, fit surprisingly well on Kaede. Kagirinari held Kaede close, her breathing slowing just a bit from the break she had gotten. She loved how Kaede wanted to explore all of her as she did, and rested her head against her lover, kissing the girl's heated skin, and leaving a sense of familiarity with Kaede based on this feeling now. Kagirinari sat up, her hips against Kaede's, and her hair showing its natural length since it had been wet, and as such, unspiked. Her dark brown hair reached down to her shoulders when it didn't spike back, and it looked very normal given that Kagirinari was wholly not normal. Kagirinari brushed her hair behind her so it didn't fall in front of her face, but when she opened her mouth to speak, she found herself stopping short and blushing furiously. It seemed that this love had come with a weakness Kagirinari was familiar with...that same awkwardness that had been fading since she'd been here. Wordlessly, she backed away from Kaede, still on the couch and still underneath the comfort of her love, but looking around for her cloak. That was what made sense...she wouldn't feel so embarrassed talking to Kaede if she had her clothes on, but seeing Kaede's body reminded her of just how perfect the girl was.

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede chuckles as she notices that Kagirinari didn't have anything to say, from there, she got her cloak for her and chained her up again. She smiles, giving her another tender kiss as she got herself dressed as well.

"Hopefully, I wasn't to forceful or anything was I? I mean, I only did that to see you pleased, my lady,"

She rests her head on Nari's chest.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:12 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari was comforted by her cloak snapping back on to her body. The bell attached to the cloak rung a few times, giving her satisfaction. When Kaede walked back to her, Kagirinari bit her bottom lip and looked back at the ground, only interrupted when Kaede kissed her for a time she couldn't count. It'd been so many times, after all. Upon asking if she had been too forceful, Kagirinari shook her head. "No, I...I quite enjoyed it. You're so...amazing. I could never be like you." Kagirinari spoke when Kaede asked her question, and in a way, the reply revealed even more about her. Kagirinari felt inferior to Kaede, and had no possible way to catch up to the woman, but she didn't want to openly admit herself feeling as if Kaede were so much better than her that she'd be better off. She was selfish, in that way, wanting to hold on to Kaede.

"I'd love to take up more time with you, but I'm sure you have things you'd rather get done than with me. I'd hate to take up all of your time only because I was selfish." Kagirinari smile was motherly, in away, soft and warm when Kagirinari only frowned most of the time. It was a charming thing for her to look as such, and it was naturally one of the expressions Kagirinari refused to use due to her aversion to smiling or using any other expression. Still, it was far better than nothing.

Had0u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:40 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              "Hey now,"

she kisses her lips softly, pulling her into a gentle hug, touching noses together as she smiles,

"I enjoy our time together, I wish we could stay like this forever, peaceful~!"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:34 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari chuckled at the touch of their lips, unable to return Kaede's hug because of her bound body. It was important that she remain bound, however, so she didn't mind it like this. Kagirinari closed her eyes with Kaede touched their noses together, relaxing peacefully in Kaede's arms. "Peaceful...that's my fondest wish, but from what I can see relayed from my clone, peace isn't what I'm destined to have. Kusagakure will be knocking on Konoha's door soon, and I have to be there when that time comes. For the sake of everyone involved." Kagirinari was no hero...not nearly anywhere near the kind of person she was expected to be, but she would at least do her duty, and save those she could with the power gifted to her. It was, perhaps, her destiny.

"I wish things could be that simple, but...it never is. It was never meant to be. There are very few things I can do beyond follow the path given me." Kagirinari made a 'tch' sound with her mouth and looked away from Kaede after making that sound. She couldn't look Kaede in the eyes with those words in mind. It was every bit of truth, however...she had to, somehow, grow in strength to protect the things that mattered to her. She had to surpass her limits, and do everything in her power to defend her current home.

Had0u

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces