Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It stung his ego just the slightest bit when he saw Marcel effortlessly take a breath as if they hadn't been holding it for the last two minutes. He shouldn't have been surprised, though, the doctor had told him that he might not completely recover. That he was lucky to be alive. Funny. Virgil hadn't thought he was so lucky until today. Damn it. He had a point, he guessed."Two different things." He started to chuckle though it soon died when he was splashed, his head jerking back to avoid it though it was quite useless. He wiped water off his face with a snort. "I was half asleep. It was ah sneak attack!" Chuckling, he stuck out the tip of his tongue at him for a brief second. Perhaps it was because he had never had much of a childhood that he tended to act immature when he was happy and didn't help that being around him made him feel younger than he actually was. This whole time Virgil had been his best to shove his more romantical feelings toward the soldier to the deepest parts of his soul, but catching the look that he was giving him completely undid all of that hard work. He swallowed nervously, feeling completely undeserving of such a look although he didn't fight the pull as he was drawn closer to him. Only adjusted his legs a bit, holding onto him with his thighs rather than his knees while he lifted his hands to rest them on his shoulders. He no longer felt challenged when the man looked him dead in the eye, hadn't in quite some time now that he thought about it. Marcel was his equal. The brute still had absolutely no clue what Querido meant though he was starting to clue in that it might be something quite nice indeed given the amount of affection it had just been spoken with. The different tones of brown within his eyes were admired as he listened to him, somehow managing to conceal his panic when they cut away from him for that brief moment.

And continued to keep in hidden. Maybe if he believed that someone could possibly actually care for a beast like him then it wouldn't be so hard for him to wrap his head around the idea. A confession such as this usually warranted feelings other than panic and fear, but Marcel's invoked those in him. He was afraid he was misunderstanding him all over again and he was growing weary of that fear. It might just better to make a fool of himself and get it over with. He might be hit or laughed at or anything, but at least he would ******** know. "I'm glad I make ya happy. Ya deserve it an' more, darlin'." His voice was nothing more than a gravelly murmur, but he was confident was speaking just loud enough to be heard. "If I'm tellin' th' truth...I haven't ever been happy. At least...not th' same way I am when I'm with you..." Virgil kept his eyes locked with the Hispanic's as he slid a hand down to lay it over his heart. And found that it was racing just as fast and hard as his own was. "Ya make me feel alive, Marcel." And that meant a lot for a man that had been living like a ghost caught in a loop for centuries. Hunt down a target, drink the money, bar fights, one night stands. That had been his life, would still be if he hadn't almost died, and he'd fully planned to carry on when it came time. He'd only just realized how tired of it he was. "Maybe you're right an' we're magnets...or this is fate or somethin', but..." Virgil fell quiet as he tilted his head back just the slightest bit to try and judge his reaction. "All I know is I've never felt this way before an' I'm already tired of pretendin' I don't.." His stoic expression melted into a mixture of distress and apologetic as he brought his second hand to cup the back of his neck. Actions spoke louder than words, but since cutting out his heart and serving it to Marcel would kill him, a kiss would have to do. Bringing his face even closer, Virgil dared to touch his lips to his in a tender and chaste kiss. Hesitant, as well, because he fully expected a fist to come crashing into his body at any second. Completely worth it though.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:57 pm
User Image

Marcel swore his heart was going to pop out of his chest as he awaited the others's response to the confession. The man seemed to be calm after he bore his heart like that but he'd found that Virgil was sometimes difficult to read which is why when the other began to speak Marcel felt his heart then jump into his throat. All the horrid thoughts of being attacked, rejected, mocked, and so much more were silenced in that moment for the former soldier as he listened. For the first time his mind was silent. Marcel's eys would widen just the slightest when the other confessed his own similar feelings and finally a stray thought entered his head 'Does he...is this real...' he thought to himself before the Hispanic practically felt his heart overflow when the other said the most touching thing anyone had ever said to him. Even his Ex Wife had never said such sweet things to him, he was always the one baring his heart to her. And now, the thought of his wife didn't phase him. He was glad to be rid of the b***h for the first time ever, Marcel was glad that she wasn't in his life anymore. But then Virgil went on after that Marcel for some reason hadn't expected to feel a hand move to the back of his neck, almost not registering what was about to happen. Then he felt the kiss. It was tender and he froze for but a moment before melting into the kiss, just returning it slightly. Scared that if he did anything rash it might end to soon. And soon enough Marcel would pull away as his naturally tan cheeks were flushed a light red as he stared at the other man. Soon a true rare, genuine smile crossed his lips as he lowered his head and buried himself into the crook of Virgil's shoulder "This is so ******** cheesy but...if this is a dream, I'll kill whoever wakes me up" he muttered just loud enough for the other to hear and Marcel's arms wrapped around Virgil more, letting the water hold them up easily enough. He'd remain like that for a few more seconds before pulling away and looking at Virgil with a soft grin on his face. Marcel supposed that it was finally time to reveal his little secret "It means Dear...." he explained with no context whatsoever as he let it hang there for a moment "Querido...it mean's Dear..." he clarified before chuckling a small bit as the Veteran's gaze drifted to the side a bit at the confession that he'd been calling the other "Dear" since the moment they met "At first it was just a funny little thing since you didn't know but...soon enough it just fit..." Marcel finished explaining the pet name he'd given the other. It was so funny to the Hispanic, he genuinely thought that he'd never find someone he cared so much about ever again. That romance and his love life were dead and yet here he was, holding someone he so much about. Karma finally seemed to give the Hispanic a break by throwing him Virgil and he would never ask for anything else.

(Translation: Querido= Dear.)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:11 pm
Virgil thought he might actually cry when he felt his lips press back against his. It was a slight kiss, but that was more than enough for him. A sign he hadn't just borne his wary and weary soul for naught. The world could end right now and...Well, he wouldn't be satisfied and wouldn't die happy. For once he couldn't agree with morbid thoughts his brain usually conjured up. They'd only just found each other and he wanted more than this moment. He could afford to be a greedy b*****d as long as Marcel would tolerate having him around. His features became just a bit awestruck when he was awarded with one of those scarce smiles. Accompanied with the blush, it came close to taking his breath away. A soft murr escaped as he tilted his head to the side and gently nuzzled his cheek against the top of his head when he buried against him. "Mm, yeah. I know what ya mean." Like how if he spoke any louder than a murmur it might shatter the illusion. That was what it seemed like though he was slowly starting to allow himself to actually believe that this was real. The man he was holding onto was solid and there. Not a dream. Not a hallucination brought on by alcohol or drugs. 'Marcel's real an' he...likes me too...' The brute couldn't even think it right now. His last mark had come close to killing him, but he was pretty sure this was a more frightening experience. But he wasn't going to run away. He was going to stand firm and face whatever this threw at him. Heh. Love. It was only fitting, he supposed since he had been experiencing a lot of firsts with the veteran lately. He blinked while he started to speak though realization soon dawned when he finished explaining what the pet name meant. "Oh. It makes sense now. Won't lie though...I did kinda think it might've been an insult ah few times." He gave him a happy grin as he shrugged a shoulder. "Kinda all ah guy like me can hope for." He lightly pressed his forehead back against his again. "I get it though..." By the second or third time he'd called Marcel darlin' he knew he wasn't just using it as a typical pet name. Admitting to almost calling the man my heart wasn't something he was going to do. 'You have a hell of a lot more to admit to, jerk.' Figured his conscience wouldn't let him be happy for long. But how did he confess to something like that? 'Oh, by the way, I hope ya like dogs 'cause I basically am one'? Ha. Yeah, right. If only it were that simple. Virgil let out a mild groan of frustration at his own crazy thoughts as he dropped his face to nuzzle it against his neck. Only one thing was certain, he couldn't lie about it or continue to keep it a secret for much longer. Or could he? 'No, I'll tell 'im in time...I just wanna enjoy this right now.' Once more he picked up his head to fix his gaze on the male holding him as he moved to wrap his arms loosely around his neck. He felt...safe, whcih was just so strange since the loner was so used to relying solely on himself for every thing. "Fair warnin'...I might melt into th' cheesiest b*****d you've ever met. It's ah little overwhelmin'." Liar. It was very overwhelming. He'd dreamed about this as a neglected child. Finding the one to care for and be cared for in return. He'd given up on that dream a long time ago, but maybe it wasn't too late.
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 pm
User Image

Marcel would grin in amusement at his admission and chuckled a bit as he thought back to all the things he'd called the other man "Oh believe me, you've gotten a good couple insults!" he would begin with as his grin grew a bit more cheeky as he looked at Virgil "But that was the only freebie you're getting, everything else you'll have to figure it out on your own!" the Hispanic proclaimed as any more Spanish that came his way would remain completely untranslated "¡Y estoy deseando pasar más tiempo juntos en el futuro!" Marcel spoke quietly as a softer smile overtook the grin on his face, he couldn't help it. Saying something like that just got to him. Of course when Marcel heard the distressing groan come from Virgil as he nuzzled himself against his neck the Veteran thought he had said something wrong, messed something up. Worry instantly began to wrack his brain as he held onto Virgil a little tighter, almost scared to let go. But when the man pulled himself up and wrapped his arms around his neck Marcel's nerves calmed down as he listened to what the other said and smirked "Is that so, well it's a good thing that I'm patient enough then" he stated with a laugh before grinning just a small bit at the other "Cheesy ay? So should I start expecting candle lit dinners? Being swooped away for a romantic evening under the stars? Or maybe you'll just want to keep your hands on me anytime we're out together? Let people know that I'm off limits?" Marcel teased lightly while being somewhat amused by the fact that Virgil was apparently a self proclaimed romantic. He'd then chuckle "Fair warning, I'm the complete opposite. My skills in romance are pathetic at best, the only thing I'm good at his putting on the sexy look and some sweet talk on the side" he commented on his own romantic skills, remembering that Virgil was the recipient of his only skills in romance. Marcel would then stare at Virgil, examining every contour and every scar that was visible "You're the most beautiful man I've ever met...and I usually don't say that about men..." it was true by all means, there weren't many men in the world that made him turn his head. Virgil just so happen to be one of those men and he also just so happened to be right here in his arms. Marcel would bite his lower lip for a moment before deciding to be a tad bit bolder and would lean his head forward and pressed his lips against Virgil's in what was at first a soft kiss that within a moment deepened only just a bit, he wanted to see where the man's limits were, he didn't want to scare him off.

(Translation: ¡Y estoy deseando pasar más tiempo juntos en el futuro!= And I'm looking forward to spending more time together in the future! .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:37 am

He could only chuckle when he admitted that some of the Spanish hadn't always been nice. Didn't bother him one bit. His amusement didn't even die when it was stated that he wouldn't be getting any more translations. Rather sinking into confusion like he so often did when Marcel spoke in his native tongue, he gave an equally cheeky grin. "Know what? I don't even care if that's th' only freebie I get. Spanish is hot, especially when you're th' one speakin' it." Whoever said that French was the language of love and romance could go screw themselves. They obviously had it all wrong. At least for one blessed moment, he was too happy to even think that there might be something up with the way those strong tightened around him and he wouldn't get the chance to start to worry because the next statement was soothing one worry already. Virgil would need patience, perhaps a lot of it. While he doubted for a second his desire would ever stray from Marcel, he had a feeling he might mess up in other ways. He was pretty intense in other aspects of his life so it stood to reason that it could be the same with a relationship in his mind. "Maybe. Guess you'll have t'wait an' find out." His tone matched the light teasing, but he was being serious. Especially that last thing...it sounded nice. Virgil had had a hard enough keeping that territorial streak of his in check last night when he had no idea what would come of these feelings, but now that he knew they were recuperated? Well, it might be impossible now. "I'm sure it'll be enough, darlin'." He'd reassure in that quiet way of his, chuckling as he recalled the man's particular brand of romance. The beast was a simple man, he didn't expect odes of undying love or whatever. As long as he could remain by the Hispanic's side, he could be content with his lot in life. His eyes widened just a bit when he heard that compliment, leaving him staring at him with slightly parted lips. Obviously, he got the picture that it was an important truth. Being under the impression that Marcel was more of a ladies man, it meant a lot. In his experience, bisexual men that preferred women tended to go after men that had some qualities of the opposite gender. And there was very little about him that was feminine or androgynous about him. Sue him. He felt kind of special. His tongue ran over his lips briefly before they formed into a shy smile although what he was about to say was completely forgotten when he kissed him. A growl of approved slipped when the kiss was deepened, which he met with a gentle eagerness. Virgil had little to no limits, and what limit he did had were pretty extreme and were miles away from simple kissing. He softly nipped at Marcel's lower lip as he pulled back from the embrace, looking at him like he was the tenth wonder of the world. "Ever see somethin' so beautiful it kind of breaks your heart?" Hopefully, the reverence in which he spoke would make it clear he was talking about the other man. He had no intention of making it clearer or waiting for an answer. Letting go of him with his legs and straightening them, he pushed his body closer until there was hardly an inch of space between them before he renewed their kiss, seeking to deepen it a bit more than previous. He was far from demanding, however, willing to go with what he was comfortable with. Scaring him was the last thing he wanted to do.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:31 pm
User Image

Marcel would listen to Virgil and couldn't help but snort with laughter at what he said. The man would then give his trademark sexy grin, one of the only romantic things he had available "Si ese es el caso, entonces voy a hablar todo el español que quieras cariño" he spoke even more Spanish, reaching up and stroking one of Virgil's cheeks with the back of his hand. Marcel would then chuckle a little bit as he gave one of his more usual grins "Good to know that if need be I have my Spanish to fall back on if I need to be romantic" he joked a little bit as the Veteran couldn't believe that this was happening to him at this moment. Here was Marcel, someone with (in his opinion) nothing but crippling issues that have threatened his life more than once. But yet here he was, content and even daresay, happy. Just having someone who cares about him has made all the difference for Marcel, just having someone who wants you around, to be there the next day. It was nice to feel wanted after so long. Marcel would then grin a bit at the teasing tone that Virgil had "I'm looking forward to all your future surprises..." he stated with a fond tone, genuinely hoping that they did have a future together but yet the voices in his head refused to let the Hispanic have this moment. Or at least they tried to bring him down as Marcel was to busy admiring the awestruck look on Virgil's face when he complimented him. Then when he kissed him Marcel would have to admit he loved it whenever he heard Virgil growl like he did, while unlike Virgil who would admit that his Spanish was hot. Marcel wasn't as quick to vocalize that he found that trait about Virgil very hot. The Hispanic was about to allow more access when Virgil nipped at his lower lip but the other pulled away before he could. However Marcel would admit he was glad the other did because Virgil's own comment caused a lump to form in his throat, that was the sweetest thing ever directed towards him. He had opened his mouth to reply but was silenced when the other got himself so much closer than before and renewed their previous kiss. Marcel would be almost shy as he very slowly opened his mouth a bit while putting his arms around Virgil's neck, allowing the kiss to deepen little by little. It wasn't that Marcel was scared of the kiss but he was more so nervous, he'd never kissed a man with this much fervor before since his only two boyfriends were back in High School and they never did more than peck on the lips. He would allow Virgil to take the lead for now he now allowed the other more freedom to do as he pleased.

Once their kiss finally ended Marcel would be panting lightly, not realizing that he'd was practically holding his breath as he grinned at he other man as he let his arms hang lazily around the other "Damn, it's almost scary how good you are at this..." he teased just slightly "A stud like you must have a lot of experience though" he chuckled a bit as the Hispanic gave a cheeky grin "And no, I swear I didn't just call you a slut" he may have just a bit. Marcel would then glance off a bit before blinking in surprise and sighed before releasing his grip on the other, but not before giving an easy grin "I really, really don't wanna ruin the moment but..." Marcel nodded his head to the shore "It looked like the tide took us pretty far out" once Virgil would look he'd see that they were a fair distance away from the beach, it wasn't impossibly long but it was no doubt a good distance away. Marcel didn't seem that perturbed by it though as he grinned "How about a race? Whoever wins will get to pick the genre of movie we watch later!" he stated his challenge before lining himself up with Virgil "And no playing dirty like earlier either, I know how you are now!" the man teased a bit more before getting but not before pausing, deciding to try and maybe get a fire going since he knew Virgil's laid back attitude might cause him to not even try "I'll even double down on this bet, if you win this race you...can pick out what I'll wear during our movie. Heck I'll even sit in your lap"! by this point Marcel was purposely putting the earning's heavily in Virgil's favor if he won, but if Marcel was being honest. Even if Virgil tried his hardest Marcel was extremely confident that he would wipe the floor with the other "Ready. Set....GO!" he called out as the Hispanic was already making his laps towards the beach,

(OOC: I was gonna say dice roll or something like that to figure out who won but that's complicated so you can just decide who wins in your post lol)

(Translation: Si ese es el caso, entonces voy a hablar todo el español que quieras cariño= If that's the case then I'll speak all the spanish you want dear .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to tell him about the Spanish. It did have quite the effect on him and it wasn't even like he was fantasizing about what Marcel could be saying. He simply liked the sound of it. It sent shivers down his spine and made his blood want to gather at that one point of his body...Son of a b***h. Why had he given away that weakness?! 'Hopefully only then...Start yellin' at me in public in Spanish an' s**t might get awkward.' He'd think to himself upon hearing the claim that the Spaniard would use his native language to woo him. Even their whirlwind romance couldn't make Virgil think of the future though he did know that he wanted to spend each day he was granted with him. For however long that was.

Kissing Marcel was quickly becoming his favorite thing to do. And the brute really liked his boozing and napping. Everything inside of melted when the scarred veteran deepened their embrace and allowed him to take control. He was in no rush though, keeping his exploration of Marcel's lips and mouth soft and tender like they had all the time in the world. The faint possessive growl that rumbled through him as he pushed the kiss just a hint deeper might've given aware his more primal nature but he was doing a good enough of a job of keeping that side of himself in check with little to no effort. When Marcel broke away, he had to admit he felt a little headed but it didn't stop him from trying to reclaim his lips. His speaking made him stop, of course, and lift his head so he could properly look at him through half mast lids. His voice might have been teasing, but his fractured ego was going to take it as a compliment either way. A snorted chuckle broke free from him as he denied that he'd just called him a slut. Yeah. He did, but that was okay. There was no point in not being honest about that part of his past. "Aye, well...that might be th' sad truth of it but one these days you'll be thankful for my experience." A charming grin and wink were thrown his way. Hearing the sigh caused a spark of concern within him and having his arms let go of him didn't help. The pessimist in him was expecting something truly awful but, thankfully, his worries were soon put to rest. A chuckle of relief escaped from him when the reason for him drawing away became clear. Virgil released his hold on him as he turned his head toward the distant shoreline. It was pretty far away, but he was pretty sure that he could make it. His uncanny endurance hadn't abandoned him unlike other things apparently had. An eyebrow was cocked as he glanced back to Marcel. What in the heck did he care about picking the movie genre? The television wouldn't be holding his attention later. "Fine." He stretched all those muscles out with a groan as he prepared for the race, fixing him with lazy smirk. "All's fair in love an' war, darlin'." Having that added to the winner's pot certainly did peek his interest in winning their race. Virgil didn't even reply, seeing as there was no point in saying what the other would get because he was going to be the victor! His growl was silenced as he dove beneath the water after him, hardly begrudging him the little head start.

As soon as the water was shallow enough, he stood and started to jog the rest of the way only to stop once he reached dry sand. His breathing was a little on the heavy side from holding it so much during his swim. He had resurfaced every now and then to take a breath, but still...Virgil huffed softly at the slight stabbing pain in his right lung as he looked back at the water in search for the Hispanic. And didn't see him. His concern was shortlived, as he soon found him on land and a bit further up the beach than him. 'Are you serious?' So much for having a naked Marcel sitting on his lap later. Honestly? It was for the best. He pushed his hair back out of his face as he chuckled at his defeat. "Jayus...were ya on th' swim team or somethin'?" He murmured as he approached him, touching to his hand to the small of his back for a second before he moved to the blanket. He sat down and folded his legs Indian style, picking up the vodka as he settled his gaze on the other. Looking anywhere other than his face would be too dangerous to do. "...Shall I strip down before I start cookin' for ya? Or do ya have somethin' else in mind for your prize?" Smiling, he opened the bottle and took a drink from it as if it was nothing more than water.

( OOC: Left it up to a RNG. Shoulda known better. Oh well! )

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image

Marcel swam like his life depended on it, he didn't know why but as he was issuing the challenge the Hispanic really got the desire to watch a horror movie later. And not one to be denied what he wanted, he was going to win this contest. He could feel his arms begin to protest as he was getting closer and closer to the beach but he was not going to falter as he proceeded to push himself as hard as possible. The moment his feet could touch solid sand Marcel began to wade through the water, managing to all but pick himself out of the water and onto the wet sand. He took several breaths, collecting himself before glancing over to see where Virgil was and to his pleasure the other was just now getting out of the water. Marcel would grin triumphantly at the other as he chuckled a small bit "Swim team? Nah..." Marcel spoke in a dismissive tone as he joined Virgil on the blanket, laying down on his belly as he chose a more optimal position for soaking in more sun "I spent a good ten years of my childhood in my parents home city of Marbella, Spain." once he spoke the Hispanic realized that it didn't quite clear things up since it was unlikely that Virgil even knew what that meant "It's a tourist's resort city, but my Parent's owned a private beach house. So I spent almost every day on the water before moving back to the states" he clarified as the Veteran had his arms crossed and laid his head on them. His limbs were sore all over and this caused him to groan a bit as he tried stretching out to help relax the muscles that seemed to hate him "I am out of shape" yeah he did some basic exercises at home to keep his body fit and trimmed but sit ups and push ups were no substitute for more full body exercises. Was he going to start going to the gym again? Hell no. But he might start coming to the beach more often just to do a few laps. Marcel would then turn his head to look at Virgil whom was now drinking a bottle of Vodka like it was water but it was his comment that had him chuckling a small bit "I think I'll come up with something, I don't own a frilly apron so having you cook in your birthday suit and nothing else is boring" he stated with a sly grin as he laughed a bit, although the thought was tempting and he was very glad that he was laying on his stomach at this moment as the mental image stuck for a good bit. So to distract himself, while Virgil dipped into the alcohol, Marcel would reach into the bowel and pull out one of the few remaining pizza bagels that were still nice and warm thanks to the sun's rays. Finally Marcel simply watched Virgil quietly for a good bit. Just the other day he had his gun pointed at his temple after a particularly terrible night terror coupled with the anniversary of his divorce fast approaching , But now here he was now with Virgil, completely content to just be in the others presence and his Ex Wife a distant thought. Content. That was something he never thought he could be, that it was a luxury that the former soldier would never know again. Thankfully maybe having someone matter to him was enough for him to see the good parts of life again. Marcel would then force those thoughts back to where they belong as he thought about one other thing that was bugging him, specifically about last night "Hey Querido" he got the others attention at that moment "Did I say anything last night, ya know. Personal or otherwise?" Marcel's mind was hazy, he had flashes of stuff earlier in that day. But once the second and third bottles of alcohol showed up everything became a muted haze for him "I'm just wondering since I now know I'm more of an emotional drunk"

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:47 pm
His eyes followed after him until Marcel was settled on the blanket as well before finally scanned the area around them, ashamed that he hadn’t been keeping a constant guard as he usually did. It was inevitable though given just how focused he had been on his companion. They were still the only people in the vicinity and he wasn’t going to indulge in his paranoia for once. His head tilted to the side a tad as he glanced back to him. Marbella, Spain could be a city in the mountains for all he knew, but thankfully it was soon cleared up. ”Damn…that must’ve been nice.” Virgil had stayed in places near the ocean before but never anywhere nearly as nice as a resort location. Slums might just be putting it nicely. Though forests close to a nice body of water had always been his preferred locations and still were to this day. Visits to the beach were still nice, especially with Marcel at his side. Then again…hell could probably be a nice place with him. Another pull of the alcohol was taken, his expression becoming just a tad bit concerned when he heard him groan. ”Ya look pretty shapely t’me.” Virgil knew that wasn’t what he meant but he couldn’t help the comment. For a man a few years from forty, the Hispanic looked pretty damn great. ”I can give ya ah massage later…if ya like.” The thought that he might be in any sort of discomfort didn’t sit well with him. Depression certainly made it hard to take of oneself, he knew that first hand, but he did try to keep in shape out of the need to give him an added edge in a fight. Some of that muscle mass came from good old fashion hard work. Now he wondered if he should pick up a gym membership or something along those lines since it seemed like most of his time was going to be spent napping on picnic tables. He’d figure it out later. ”Heh, yeah. Gotta leave somethin’ t’ th’ imagination, right?” To be fair, there was no way Virgil was getting anywhere near a stove completely nude. Not even for him. They were hazardous and he wasn’t about to risk the most cherished part of his body like that.

A sigh of contentment left him as he kept studying the man near him. From the soles of his feet to the top of his head, he drank in every inch of him that he could see. Funny how the former bounty hunter found his own scars so unappealing when he thought they only seemed to accent Marcel’s beauty. Some twisted part of him wanted to know the stories behind them, but he knew better than to ask. At least not right now. Virgil grunted softly when the silence was broken just so it would be known that he had his attention. ”Mmm, yeah. Ya did.” He tried to meet his eyes but their positioning made it hard to do so he settled on simply to looking out to the ocean. He couldn’t remember things word for word, of course, but he could a good bit. ”Ya told me about your ex-wife…how ya found out about ‘er lover.” Apparently, it was possible to hate someone and be thankful to them at the same time. Her lose seemed to be his gain. It would be a lie to say he would have respected the bonds of marriage if Marcel was still with her. Would’ve tried his damnedest.”An’ your son. Maybe not in that exact order…” His eye traveled back to him with a slight smile on his face. ”If ya divulged any more after we got th’ everclear then I didn’t understand it.” All he could really recall about that was ‘hand’ and something about how he might rock? ”If it makes ya feel any better…you’re ah cute emotional drunk though.”

More vodka was down even as the brute wondered why he was even bothering with it. He would need to keep a steady flow going to get a buzz and right now he didn’t have the drive to get one as much as he usually did. Virgil laid back on the blanket with a hand pillowed behind his head while the other cradled the bottle next to his side. One last look was taken of the other before he fixed his gaze up to the brilliantly blue sky above them. Even more, questions had been added to his growing list. He didn’t know if it was worth the risk of ruining the good mood to ask them. The tip of his tongue ran along the roof of his mouth as he contemplated over it. ”Ya must love ‘em though…t’ make th’ sacrifice ya did.” Spoken adsent-mindedly, the male not even realizing he’d really said anything at all. He was still having a hard time wrapping his mind around it, how he’d put his life on the line for his family when it didn’t seem as if he had needed to, and how that hateful b***h had stabbed him in the back for it.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned a small bit as he nodded his head as best he could from his current position"Mmhmm" he murmured just loud enough for the other to hear "It was pretty nice, I liked the Siesta's most of all" of course Siesta's were a Spanish thing so Marcel would chuckle a bit "A Siesta is something the country of Spain practices where all business's close for an hour or so at around two in the afternoon, then everyone can either go home and nap, have lunch with the family. Whatever they choose to do, I usually went with the nap though!" the Hispanic chuckled as he remembered his favorite resting spot at the beach house, out on the deck on the chair swing they had. Once he heard Marcel compliment him the former soldier smirked a bit "I look good but I don't feel to hot, my strength and endurance have definitely suffered from disuse. That's for sure!" he explained before stretching his arm out a bit and when he heard the other offer a massage "Mmmm I think I'll take you up on that later once we're showered and cleaned off" Marcel stated suddenly looking forward to later even more now. A good old fashioned horror Movie, Virgil beside him, and then Virgil giving him a massage. Now that was something worth being excited over. The Hispanic would then chuckle a bit at Virgil's next comment and he gave a cheeky grin "For all you know I might just shove you into one of my hoodies and a pair of sweats, I am a man full of surprises!" he laughed a bit at his own teasing of the other man before flipping himself over to now rest on his back, reaching down to loosen his briefs as they were sticking uncomfortably to him, showing that these were not meant to be a substitute for actual swimming trunks.

Marcel would then listen to Virgil explain about what he'd spoken about and Marcel would give a low hum of understanding. So Virgil knew about Kendra and Dante. He sighed a bit, although he didn't look sad but more contemplative as he laid there in silence but not without chuckling a bit at the others comment "I'm a big strong man! I shouldn't be called cute by anyone!" of course he didn't actually care, he was just having some fun. Of course the grin would quickly fade back into his contemplative look before glancing over at Virgil and shrugged his shoulders as he placed his arms behind his head to act as a pillow "I did, I just wanted to be my sons hero. Although to be honest I should have just been there for him, he would have appreciated that so much more" Marcel would then sigh once more as he stared up into the blue sky "If I'm being honest though, I was an a*****e. A pretty bad husband. Literally right after our honeymoon I left my wife alone with our one year old son. I think I had it coming to be honest...." he began to berate himself, completely unaware that he was repeating himself from last night. At least now he was giving reasoning as to why he thought this way.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Virgil looked at him in slight disbelief while he explained what a Siesta was. A whole hour dedicated to doing whatever or, more importantly, naps? Like some kind of national nap time? It sounded too good to be true, honestly. Like paradise on earth.”Now I’m kinda jealous.” It did sound like the man had had a pretty decent childhood. Virgil was under the impression of that, anyway, and was rather thankful that his life didn't sound as if it had always been a living nightmare. He shifted just the slightest bit as he agreed to the rub down once they were all clean later. Who knew having someone agree to let him give them massage would make him anxious. He'd figured that Marcel would turn him down and was quickly proven wrong. But it wasn't as if he regretted asking. Quite the opposite. The male was simply going to have to learn to get used to such intimacy. Especially the more pure and innocent aspects of it. And he hardly had time to recover from that thought before the bold man was teasing him again. Light tan cheeks flushed a dark shade of dark pink. Wearing his clothes and being all warm and wrapped up in his scent? He liked the idea a little too much. He cleared his throat some as he turn his head away a bit to hide his blush. But there was little point in getting excited. While there didn’t seem to be any drastic size differences between them, he seriously doubted he would be able to comfortably fit into the veteran’s clothes.”Oh, I don’t doubt it…” Virgil rumbled lowly, only able agree to the fact that he was full of surprises. His new found friend was absolutely chalk full of them. Something that was wonderful and intimidating all at once. Not that he would ever admit to the last thing. ”All I can say is bring it on. I’m pretty sure I’ll look good in anythin’ ya put on me.” He joked as he turned his head back to look at him, chuckling quietly to himself when he spotted his hand drifting downward. While the damp material wasn’t the best feeling, he was used to the way it clung to his body at this point in his life. It only really bothered him if he had to be up and moving around.

His lips pressed together as Virgil tried his best not to burst laughing at that exclamation. Maybe, but it was really hard not to make that association when said big strong man was acting like a happy five year old. The amusement was short lived, however, the man sobering as he started to talk. It relieved him to see that the mention of last night’s conversation didn’t reopen old wounds for Marcel yet again. He knew would probably be an unavoidable thing to do no matter how hard he tried, but causing him any sort of pain was something the brute vowed not to do. ”Aye. There is that.” He agreed with his reasons even if he didn’t exactly like his tone. Virgil wasn’t one of those people who told pretty little lies to make people feel better. If that new dress they loved made their a** look fat, he would tell them if asked, so to speak. Though his voice wasn’t judgemental or degrading. ”Still…She shoulda got ‘er head outta ‘er arse an’ told ya. Just ‘cause ya weren’t around t’help hardly gives ‘er an excuse t’have snuck around like that….” He sat up and grabbed a pizza bagel, which was torn in half before he stuffed the first part into his mouth. Swallowing, he glanced at him with a slight grin.”Ah, sorry.” He finished the second half before he went on. ”I should keep my mouth shut. It’s not my business an’ in th’ past besides.” The fact that he had little to no experience with women or relationships made Virgil feel like he had no right to have said anything at all. Another bagel was grabbed, small portions of this one being pulled off and eaten. ”But…why haven’t ya talked t’ya son since you’ve been back? Does he hate your guts for what happened or somethin’?” If that was true then Marcel’s son was just as worthless as his mother.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:24 am
User Image

(OOC: Sorry if it's a tad short, was in a rush to get this out beforeI left for work)

Marcel grinned a bit when Virgil said that he'd look good in anything he put him in which caused a chuckle to escape "Someone's got a lot of confidence" he teased the other a bit, although most certainly not denying it. Especially since he had just called the man beautiful not even a few minutes ago, certainly didn't want the man to get too cocky. Eventually however the mirth would leave him as their conversation took a bit more of a serious tone. Marcel would nod his head at his statement, something that he had told himself so many nights when he was in one of his old stupors. Of course when his apology came along Marcel would give a soft grin and shook his head "No, it's fine. Your the first person I've ever told this stuff too" he shook his head a bit more "But you're right, it is in the past, nothing can be done about it" Marcel commented before hearing his next question about his son. Marcel didn't need to pause and think as he opened his mouth "I'm scared to talk to him" he stated plainly "I'm scared that he's grown to resent me and I'm not brave enough to just make a call" Marcel would begin to knaw on his lower lip as he thought for a moment "When I found out he did cry to me and apologized since he knew but Dante wasn't there when I packed up and left..." the Hispanic sighed "At first I was angry at both of them...but now that I look back on it, after she stopped calling me he did make a few calls now and then" he began to chew his lip to a raw state "He seemed to be dropping hints to her cheating that I was just too stupid to pick up on..." Marcel sighed a bit as he raised and ran it through his hair "After two years of no contact I'm scared he thinks I hate him and so he hates me in return for it, stupid right?" he finalized with a wry chuckle "All this time I've been telling myself that ignorance is bliss..."

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 am

Confident? More like Virgil was simply good at faking it. Deep down in his heart of hearts, he was no where near as confident or cocky as he acted. But, if the truth were being told, it was becoming less and less of just an act as time spent with Marcel went on. It almost made him desperate to do whatever it took to keep him in his life. He didn’t know what he would do now that he was slowly starting to learn what it was like to be more than just a hollow shell. Only one thing was certain…he didn’t want to go back to it. ’I’m pathetic…’ Even the negative remark didn’t hold the venom that it usually did. He was thankful that the other wasn't offended by him butting his head into his past, giving a small nod of his head. "I'm glad ya did. Ya don't have t'...suffer alone anymore." His voice was gentle, but its volume was loud enough to still be heard even if he had to keep himself from muttering it. Marcel deserved to hear it, either way. He continued to pick apart his snack and eat it while he talked about his son. He couldn't say that he blamed him for being afraid of even calling, the brute would feel similar if he had to be stuck in such a situation. A corner of his lips shifted down into a slight frown when he saw him chewing on his lips in such a way. If he wasn't careful it just might start bleeding though, blessedly, the Hispanic went back to talking before that happened. "Hmm, perhaps..." Finished with the bagel, he licked the tips of his fingers off before he wiped them on the blanket and grabbed the vodka again. A slow sip was taken as he debated on what he should say or if he should say anything at all. They might have fallen for each other, but he still felt kind of wrong about sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Any more than he already had. Ignorance might be bliss, but Virgil couldn't say that he had ever been happy for long letting himself be blissful and ignorant about certain things. Setting the bottle between his legs so it wouldn't fall over, he stretched his arms above his head with a groan. "But for all ya know he could thinkin' th' same as ya..." He turned his torso just enough so he could better look at him before he leaned over and lightly placed a rough palm down on his chest. "If ya miss 'im...why not make ah call? What's th' worse that could happen, ya find out he thinks you're th' worst sack of s**t on th' planet?" He shrugged a little as he gave a small smile. "Kinda already sounds like ya might think it yourself an' ya shouldn't, baby..." Murmuring softly, he leaned down to give him a simple peck on the lips just to soothe that aggravated lower lip.

( OOC: no problem. )

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image

Marcel could say that his heart ached in a good way when Virgil said that he didn't have to suffer alone and that meant so much to the Hispanic. He'd been suffering in silence long before he found out his wife cheated on him, that was just the icing on the cake for his depression, his PTSD, just generally everything wrong with him. To have this man next to him so willing to be with him even through all his hang ups, it meant so much to him. Of course as their conversation went on Marcel could feel a bit of a weight being lifted from his shoulders as he continued speaking. Maybe airing out the problems and fears did help out a bit, although Marcel would admit that he was only comfortable talking about it with Virgil since he trusted him. The Hispanic would then blink a bit at the others suggestion, it did make sense. Of course when his comment on the worst that could happen had him chuckling a bit before nodding his head "You're damn right, I do think of myself as a..." of course he shut right up when Virgil gave him a small peck on the lips and he'd give a small grin at the other man before finally sitting up a bit "You spoil me" he commented before reaching over and grabbing the vodka bottle, taking a small sip of it before returning it to Virgil's lap "Well now I guess I have my next big plan, get my s**t together and give my boy a call....later...soon enough..." truth be told Marcel was positively mortified at the sheer thought of speaking to his son again but Virgil had a point, the worst that could happen was that his son's hatred was confirmed. It would hurt...a lot...but he needed to get over it and at least make the attempt to reach out and reconnect with his boy.

Marcel would then glance off to the side of the beach and noticed something a bit different though, a group of about four people were walking right towards the two. Normally people on the beach were a regular thing but these four were all fully dressed and seemed to be walking with purpose. His eyes narrowed slightly as he stood up "Call me paranoid but I think we're about to have company..." he warned Virgil before reaching over and fetching his discarded jeans and slid into them quickly. Of course he didn't have time to fetch his tank top as the group seemed to hurry their pace now that they were spotted. Within moments Marcel strode right up to the group whom was now only a couple feet away from the truck "See, I told you I recognized that ugly a** truck!" one would comment while the other sneered a bit. Marcel wouldn't recognize them but there might have been a chance Virgil did as two of the four were from the bathroom last night and it seemed they were rather angry "Can we help you?" he spoke in a very different tone, firm and almost authoritative as the former soldier was falling back into the methods of when he was still in the military "You can't but ..." the one with a large bruise on the side of his face would speak while the other one from last night pulled out a switch blade and pointed it in Virgil's direction "...he can" the other finished before continuing on "We don't have beef with you doll face, so just sit back. We'll have our fun soon" the uninjured one would say with a nasty smirk on his face. Marcel would promptly step in front of the larger man in order to protect him "Virgil's problems are my problems, you want him? Go through me first" Marcel's dark eyes glared, not only at the nickname but their attitudes and the fact that they had the nerve to threaten Virgil. Besides he had a very good idea what they meant as the uninjured one boldly took a few steps forward and rubbed the flat side of the blade against Marcel's cheek "Once we teach him a lesson we'll get to you babe don't worry, so just get out of our way!" Oh this kid was ******** dead.

It all happened in the blink of an eye, Marcel had the others wrist pulled into the air before a punch landed directly on his nose which sent the previously uninjured one staggering back before laying flat on the ground, seemingly knocked out. The other three, the injured one and their two friends tried to jump Marcel but the former soldier almost made it look easy with how he was dealing with these guys whom all seemed no older than nineteen or twenty, clearly a bunch of entitled s**t heads who thought they could get away with anything. One would charge directly at Marcel and tried to punch him but Marcel would employ the move he'd shown Virgil earlier except this time the distinct sound of bone snapping along the the cries of pain were heard. And just like he'd shown the larger man an elbow found it's way directly onto the kids temple, rendering him unconscious within moments. From there it was only a couple minutes of expert dodging and weaving with precise blows before other two were knocked out and Marcel was dusting his hands of some sand"Tch, maybe pick fights with people you actually have a chance at beating. ******** s**t heads" Marcel spoke with a dismissive tone, however movement caught the corner of his eye as the one with the switch blade had recovered and was now charging at Marcel with both hands on the blade, going for a stab. He hadn't seen him get up and the guy was almost right on top of him so the Hispanic all but threw himself to the side but not before feeling a sharp but familiar pain hit him from the side of his neck. Marcel landed shoulder down into the sand as his hand went up to stop the bleeding, it wasn't a fatal or serious blow but it was deep enough into the side of his neck that it was bleeding rather profusely between his fingers that tried to still it "You ******** piece of s**t!" Marcel growled out as he bared his teeth a bit, getting on one knee while the other man began to advance onto Marcel, blade at the ready. Marcel was going to beat the s**t out of him the moment he got closer.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items