Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mild confusion colored his otherwise happy expression as he lifted his gaze up to him before he looked in the direction Marcel had second ago. ”Son of ah b***h…” He instantly recognized the duo from last night out of the small group heading their way. The two he didn’t recognize were still going to get their asses kicked just for the association. Did it mean he’d lost the rest of his mind if his own conscience was laughing at him? Or maybe it wasn’t his conscience, he wasn’t so sure and didn’t give it too much thought. ’This is what you get for sparin’ ‘em last night.’ It was just his s**t luck that this would turn around to bite him in the a**. The comment about his truck was ignored as he got to his feet and walked after the veteran, hardly paying any thought to his own clothing laying in the bed of the ugly vehicle. Depending on how things turned out, clothes would just get in his way. Under different circumstance, the tone Marcel spoke with would have been attractive or amused the rebel in him that had a problem authority. Right now, he knew to take the man seriously and he wasn’t even the one the question had been directed at. His arms were folded over his bare chest as he glared at the group, snorting softly when one of the cowards pulled out the blade. The brute felt far from threatened. As long as the knife didn’t turn out to be made of silver, it wasn’t as if it would hurt him and he supposed he would figure out if it was soon enough. An angry snarl escaped from him, sounding all too inhuman as his upper lip curled back to bare his teeth for a quick second. It wasn’t the insulting nickname that fueled his anger, it was the threat of what they planned on doing to the Hispanic afterward that did it. Over his dead ******** body. ”That’s it.” Virgil started to step forward in preparation only to stop when the shorter man stepped in from of him. The protection was appreciation though right now he couldn’t fully enjoy it. ’Don’t say such things, darlin’…’ He didn’t want his problems, honestly, a few had been starting to rear their ugly heads though is stoicism kept it from showing.. Only a slight twitch of his rugged features when that boy dared to touch Marcel with the knife.

Not that he was given a chance to do anything, the tension finally came to a head and exploded with the group focusing their attention on the Hispanic. Virgil had never felt so damn useless in his life than this moment, unknowing what to do. All those muscles rippled unnaturally as he thought about shifting but the change was quickly repressed. Too easy to sink his teeth into yielding flesh and tear if he did that. Snarling, he moved for the driver’s side his truck just as he heard the sound of snapping bone. The rest of the show would be missed, but there was no doubt in his mind of the man’s skill. Throwing open the door, he reached in underneath his seat to grab what he needed before he returned his attention back to the fight to find Marcel dusting off his hands and the group of the ground. But the relief at finding him victorious and unharmed didn’t last. “Marcel!” His name was barked out in warning as he spotted the youth with switchblade going for him. Goddamn it, late. Much too late. Virgil feared the worst when he smelled the blood but Fate seemed to favor them both, that angry growling confirming enough for him that the other was okay. For now.

A single gunshot rang out seconds later, the young man collapsing to the ground although his screaming would make it obvious he was still alive. ”You ******** shot me!” His knife was all forgotten about as he clutched his bleeding thigh with both hands.

That warm and friendly brute Marcel adored was all but gone, a man hardened by his own experiences with cruelly standing there now. ”Aye, you’ll live.” Virgil lowered his rifle as he approached him, pressing the barrel against his head. He didn’t like the lack of fear in the boy’s eyes as he looked down at him. ”But if you or your friends come near ‘im again, it will be th’ last thing ya’ll do.” Ignoring the voice telling him to put a bullet in all of them and end it now, he reversed his gun and slammed the butt against the troublemaker’s temple to knock him out. That cold expression softened as he glanced toward his companion, his stomach dropping to his feet when he noticed all the blood coating his fingers and chest. Quickly, he laid the gun on his seat and grabbed the first thing he saw, his over-shirt from yesterday, before he made his way over to him. “’Ere, let me…” He gently pushed the soldier’s hand out of the way so he could press the bundle to the wound, praying the slight tremble of his hands wouldn’t be noticed. It was difficult to meet those beautiful brown eyes, but he forced himself to. Marcel had said that his past didn’t matter, and while he believed he had meant that, it didn’t stop his inner pessimist from convincing him that the man would regret saying that. Wouldn’t want him around, after all. ”Hold this…I’m goin’ t’pick ya up…”For the briefest of moments, he held his hand with his free one before he brought it up to place it over the makeshift tourniquet. Without waiting or giving him time to protest, Virgil shifted his position just enough so he could scoop him up into his arms with one braced under his knees and the other supporting his back. The former soldier was a far from being light as a feather, but he lifted and carried him with a lot more ease than he’d been picked up earlier in the classroom. ”Thank you, by th’ way.” He murmured quietly as he set him down on the truck’s lowered tailgate. Sometimes there were benefits to riding around with paranoid alcoholics, such as booze…but obviously the fully stocked first aid kit would be of more benefit here. He grabbed it from one of the duffles and started to open it. "But I'mma knock th' crap outta ya next time just t' keep ya safe..." Next time? What was he talking about? Virgil would be lucky if the guy would let him treat his wound before he kicked him out of his life. It wasn't normal or healthy, shooting someone with little to no regret for his actions. And to say he did when he actually took a life would a huge lie. It was either them or those he cared about in his mind and it was obvious what he'd pick every single time. Didn't or wouldn't feel sorry for it either.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:44 am
User Image

It was a blur to Marcel. One moment he was about to pounce on the ******** who cut him and next thing he knew he was back onto one of the many nameless war zones. The sound of Virgil's gunshot and the cries of the kid had badly triggered his PTSD as his breathing soon became shallow, his dark brown eyes slowly became almost pin pricks, and his entire body would soon begin to tremble furiously as in his minds eye he was right back in the middle of another battlefield fighting for his life and not in the safe arms of Virgil on a beach 'I'm not there...I'm not there I'm not thereI'm not thereI'm not thereI'm not thereI'm not thereI'm not there....' his mind began a mantra that all soon began to run together as his breathing began to only get worse. He needed a rock. Marcel needed something to ground him and as he sat there the nearest thing was Virgil. Marcel's not bloodied hand would slowly grab his free arm that wasn't holding the alcohol and he held the arm in a vice-like white knuckle grip. His gaze glassy as he tried to focus on anything, Virgil's eyes, the sound of the waves, the seagulls flying overhead, the words he spoke, literally anything. The makeshift tourniquet would thankfully staunch the bleeding and stay in place while Marcel would pull Virgil towards him as he placed his head on the others chest as the thumping of the mans heart was steady, it helped a lot. This had happened to before, he'd visited the firing range to try out the gun he had bought but the stream of gunfire all but ruined him, the man had nearly crashed several times trying to get away from that place. People shooting off fireworks for whatever holiday they were celebrating, Marcel usually had to blast his TV to try and drown out the sounds. Movies and TV didn't seem to effect him nearly as badly, mostly since it wasn't in person blessedly enough, Marcel loved his action movies a lot. Eventually Marcel's breathing would calm down as he continued to listen to Virgil's heartbeat and his white knuckle grip began to grow slack before finally falling away and his dark eyes would slowly begin to return to normal. Although his hands and body were still trembling before finally looking up and giving a weak smile "Sorry...I should have told you sooner...Querido.." he apologized as the Hispanic would allow Virgil to do whatever he was going to do prior "Guns and I don't get along too well..." Marcel explained softly before sighing "I'm sure I've probably told you but...I'm a ******** mess..." he stated as if it were completely factual.

Marcel really didn't want Virgil to worry so much about him and so he tried his old tactic of putting the mask back into place as he gave the other a much more, familiar forced smirk "Not a bad shot though, I would have shot him in the spine though, non lethal and he wouldn't bother anyone again!" he was not fine. His trembling persisted no matter how badly he tried to stop it to the point Marcel ended up shoving his hands in his jeans pockets in order to keep them out of sight, of course the quaking shoulders would be a dead giveaway that it hadn't stopped "Hey why don't you feed me one of those bagels Querido? Since I got blood all over my hands and what not!" a fake laugh would resonate as he was just trying to distract Virgil, he wasn't even hungry.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:19 am
Virgil wasn’t oblivious to the stress he had unwittingly caused him. Would be hard not to even if he wasn’t trembling like a leaf in the wind. This was the exact thing he wanted to spare Marcel and yet he had failed that one simple goal. That was the only thing he seemed to be good for outside of a bedroom or a fight- failing people. He stilled when his arm was grabbed, the pressure of his strong grip was uncomfortable but he would deal with so much more if it meant that he would be okay, if it would help him ground mind back in reality. Seeing how those eyes had glassed over broke his heart more so than the broken look in them that morning had. At least earlier there had been something reflecting in them and not this glassy nothingness. Of course, he wouldn’t resist when he was pulled forward, running his fingers of his free hand through his hair before he laid his palm on the back of his head as he lightly cradled his head against his chest. He should have taken to his wolf form and mauled those kids. The Hispanic’s hatred would be better than him having to suffer through flashbacks of his time in war. ’Coward. Why are you even trying? You know you’re a monster.’ He ran his tongue against his teeth as he continued to hold onto him while he recovered, his jaw hardening as he glanced over toward the unconscious forms on the ground not far. There was being young and stupid, and then there was simply being mean for cruelty’s sake. Killing them might be doing the world a favor, but he was tired of taking lives. Mathew’s ghost was wrong…just because it didn’t bother him, didn’t mean loved the deed. Even though a part of his mind was arguing it was pointless to fight Fate.

Hearing Marcel speak had him him looking back to him with his own ghost of a smile, letting his hand drop from his head. ”Y’don’t have anythin’ t’apologize for.” Virgil should be the one apologizing. But sometimes sorry didn’t mean s**t and he felt like this was one of those times.”I shoulda thought of it…” Sadly, the imbecile hadn’t. He’d been trying to keep himself from tearing into that jerk and shooting him seemed like the easiest and quickest solution. ”Y’might’ve mentioned it…” The male tried to joke, but his quiet tone fell flat. ”But it’s nae like I’m any better…I’m absolute ********’ trash.” He out a cotton pad from its packaging before he drenched it in rubbing alcohol before he carefully removed his shirt and let it drop to the ground. He didn’t like how tight that smirk was. Was the mask supposed to be for his benefit? ”Y’gotta point…” Virgil was far from offended or judging of the comment. He wiped the pad over the cut to clean away drying blood, placing his other hand on his shoulder in an attempt to steady the shaking body as he leaned a bit closer to look at it. The wound didn’t even look like it needed stitches, it had probably bled so badly because it wasn’t a clean cut. A grunt was given and an eyebrow caught at the mention of bagels. He didn’t think he really wanted them and, besides, going to get the bowl would require that he move more than a few inches away and he didn’t want to do that.

Unfortunately for the veteran, there would be no distracting him. Not while he had work to do and there was more than just the wound to take care of. The hunter needed, and wanted, to calm him down. Running his stupid mouth seemed like a good idea though all those silly little stories he could tell weren’t remembered at the moment. Singing it would be then. ”Well, my bones do break an’ my hands do shake as I lie in wake of time’s cruel slaughter…but if I die before I wake, I’m gunna see my Caroline….” Virgil kept his voice low as he started to sing part of the first song that came to mind while he wiped away the blood from the area around the cut. Wolves could rival angels with their singing, though the brute doubted he would be winning any talent shows. He could sing just enough not to embarrass himself or make anyone’s ears bleed. ”Oh, Caroline, I’ll be home just any ol’ time. Th' grave an' th' garden won’t be satisfied ‘til your name’s next t'mine…” A clean cotton pad, this one with antibiotic ointment already on it, was taken out and placed over the wound before he used medical tape to secure it in place. A heavy sigh left him as he looked at his handiwork. It would do for now. ”Hold on…” He muttered just as he went to collect their things further away, somehow managing to balance the bowl and the bottles in one arm against his body while he shook out the blanket with his other hand. The vodka, whisky, and bagels were set down when he returned, where he draped the blanket around Marcel’s shoulder. His hands went to rest on his shoulders as he looked down on him, that stoic mask cracking just a bit.
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:45 am
User Image

Marcel remain seated as he carefully watched Virgil go about his business cleaning the cut on his neck as the veteran didn't even react to the horrid sting of the rubbing alcohol, he had felt it so many times in the past that it was almost like an old friend to him. Color Marcel surprised though when the other began to sing, this caused him to blink and pay attention with genuine interest as the shaking slowly died down. The man's voice was a bit rough but to Marcel it seemed like Virgil was a one man choir, he thought his singing was stunning. He would then watch the other begin gathering everything up and even placing the blanket on his shoulders. The Hispanic hated this weakness, he had no idea what he'd do if he was the one getting shot one getting shot. He didn't want to think about that anymore, it wasn't helping him at all and instead he focused in on Virgil who had now placed his hands on his shoulders. Marcel saw the other's face and could see just a bit of fear poking through as he spoke and this broke Marcel's heart as the other buried himself into Marcel's neck. The Veteran would quickly bring his arms up and returned the hug as he was slowly returning to normal. Marcel would rest his cheek against the side of Virgil's head "It's OK...I'm not easy to kill...I won't go anywhere..." the man this time had a genuine smile on his face as he was now the one gently running his hands through Virgil's hair in a calming motion "I won't leave you, I promise" he meant what he said when those words were spoken. This was the first time in a long time Marcel felt happy, call him selfish but he was not going to lose Virgil no matter what. Marcel would place his lips against the side of Virgil's head in a soft kiss as he simply remained there holding the larger man in a comforting embrace. There was no doubt that this was something both of them needed for both of their own issues and Marcel would have no issues keeping Virgil in his arms for as long as possible.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Virgil didn’t think that it was a weakness. To him, it seemed like a natural response after what the man had probably gone through in his life. In fact, he thought Marcel was quite strong for the way he’d handled it. The scent of ocean water lingering on the man’s tan skin was focused on rather than the coppery metallic one of blood as he held onto Marcel as if his life depended on it on. Tension drained from his shoulders when he felt him returning the hug, a soft chuffing sound coming from him as he listened to him. Though he would always worry about Marcel’s health and happiness, it was more than a relief that the man could handle himself. Wasn’t some damsel in distress that could hardly lift a finger, much less win a fight. The faintest of groans came from him at the feel of the Hispanic’s fingers passing back through his hair. He’d always liked having his hair touched or played with or even pulled though thankfully arousal didn’t join that whirlwind of emotions waging inside of him. Amazingly, negativity didn’t rear its ugly head to argue with the promise made.

Virgil lifted his head after a couple of minutes, a smile gracing his lips as he gazed at him with adoration and respect. “My brave warrior.” He dipped his head to kiss him on the side of his neck. It was far from the first time he had to smother the thought and desire to mark him, especially after what had happened to them. But the urge to get Marcel to safety first was greater than anything else. A glance was thrown toward the group on the ground with a soft growl. ”Guess we should get th’ ‘ell outta ‘ere before someone comes an’ calls th’ police.” Or the troublemakers woke up, but he doubted they would be much of a threat. Not that they had been for the two. He was far from ready to return to civilization though it seemed like the next logical step. Well, aside from getting dressed. With a great reluctance, the beast freed himself from his embrace to go put his clothing back on. He decided to not even bother with footwear as he pulled on his pants, leaving his belt undone after he zipped up. He'd pick up Marcel's tank top and offer it to him once he was done putting on his own. "Got any more suitors I should know about?" He joked in a slight attempt to lighten the mood.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image

Marcel would smile a bit at the look Virgil was giving him, he couldn't quite place what it was but he somewhat liked it "What can I say? I have to protect the one I...love..." the word felt foreign on his tongue as he spoke it. Besides describing his favorite foods Marcel hadn't used it for another person in a very long time. He then smiled a bit as he felt the other kiss his neck before he'd nod his head "Yeah, probably would be a good idea" he commented before taking his tank top, although he made no move to put it on. He'd then stare at the group with a look of disdain for a few seconds, how badly had their parents messed up that they thought this was all OK to do? Were they even present in their lives? He couldn't help but feel just a bit of pity for them since these four were going nowhere in life fast. Marcel then chuckled a bit at Virgil's comment and he gave a small grin as he quirked an eyebrow "The line is out the door! You'll have to fight back hundreds of suitors" he played along with the joke, grinning much more naturally now that he was feeling back to his old self again thanks to Virgil. He would then walk to the passenger side and threw open the door and turned the music that was still playing down a bit and grinned over at Virgil "I'm injured therefore you have to chauffeur me around until I'm all better!" Marcel decided to turn his injury into a joke at the very least "I believe my Apartment will do just fine, it's nice and...private" he wanted to make sure that Virgil knew he was OK so he gave his sexy smirk and wink combo that was sure to get the point across well enough for the larger man. He would then lean back into the seat with his tank top resting across his lap as the Veteran would stretch out a little bit before grinning at the other "If anything good came out of that scuffle, at least I now know that I've still got it!" Marcel chuckled a bit as he rolled the window down "They had a good idea trying to swarm me but the fact that they had no technique meant it was a one sided fight from the start" honestly if they even had a bit of training under their belt Marcel would have been in serious trouble. But thankfully they were a joke at best when it came to fighting, the one with the knife had only gotten lucky.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:01 am
Hearing that word had him temporarily freezing in place and staring at Marcel as if he’d never heard such a thing in his life. Surely, at some point he had, but at the moment he couldn’t quite remember. If Mathew had ever told him, he hadn’t meant it and only said it to keep him squirming on his hook. When his voice failed him, Virgil thought of other ways he could show his devotion to the former soldier with his mouth…in completely innocent ways! He slowly exhaled to calm his nerves and racing heart, muttering nonsense underneath his breath. It wasn’t fair how easy Marcel could fluster him. He liked to think he’d recover quickly, however, chuckling softly to himself. It honestly wouldn’t surprise him if there turned out to be a line of unknown suitors coming along to try to snatch him away. He took the time to secure a few things in the bed of his truck before he shut the tailgate and moved to open the driver’s side door. An eyebrow quirked at the joke of chauffeuring him around town, but before the poor b*****d could give a smart a** reply, the sight of that grin and wink aimed his way had his brain shutting down again. But he got the point. More than enough. He grumbled faintly to himself while he went through the motion of lighting a cigarette as he got in behind the wheel. Virgil glanced over to him out of the corner of an eye. Was…was the Hispanic really not going to put his shirt back on? Great. Luckily, he was used to driving under all sorts of conditions and influences so the tempting sight wouldn’t cause him to wreck…hopefully. That strong jaw jutted in a stubborn way as he forced himself to focus his attention on getting back onto the highway and not his companion. ”Guess that’s one way t’find out an’ thank th’ gods they didn’t… ” He laughed a bit as he slightly shook head, knowing he didn’t want to know what would have happened had they known how to really fight. Probably why the man was able to easily defeat him earlier in the classroom, he really didn’t have any technique and simply relied on being faster and stronger than his opponent in close range combat. Then again, the man could probably still win. He got woefully distracted whenever Marcel was concerned.

”...I hope those assholes learned their lesson though....” The thought was spoken out loud in a mildly angry tone as he gave a shake of his head. There wouldn’t be any hesitation from the brute the next time the group or anyone else that decided they wanted to attack Marcel. Or even say anything hateful or nasty to him. Fingers of the hand grasping the wheel drummed along with the music playing over the radio while their opposites flicked ashes out his opened window while he drove them to the apartment. ”What about chicken or steak fajitas for dinner? I can get the ingredients delivered if you're short on th’ items or anythin’.” It was one of the few dishes he knew how to make that actually had vegetables in it. Ones that weren’t loaded down with starches, anyway. He finally allowed himself to glance over at him. Even with the blood he hadn't cleaned away still on him, the veteran cut a striking figure. His gaze began to wander down that sculpted body as he took another long drag from his cigarette, suddenly letting out a slight startled hiss as he sucked a little too hard and ended up almost burning his lips. It fell, of course, landing in an all too uncomfortable place. "s**t." He quickly reached down and grabbed it to toss it out the window, his face burning from embarrassment more so than any other part of him. So much for not letting himself not be distracted. Though, to the brute's credit, the vehicle didn't waver from its place on the road an inch.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:41 am
User Image

Marcel chuckled a small bit and despite the injury to his neck and the incident with the gun moments ago he was feeling pretty good for the most part which was a bit surprising "Hey, the only way to know these things is to do it the old fashioned way!" he commented before thinking about the fight. Honestly the only thing he could improve upon was being more aware of all possible factors, including someone waking back up mid fight and getting a surprise attack. Of course that would be for another day as Marcel nodded his head in agreement "Hopefully. And if they don't we'll beat their asses again!" Although Marcel really hoped there would never BE a next time. He swore to move on from battle and fighting once he was discharged and he really wanted it to stay that way. Marcel would then hear the others suggestions and nodded his head "I know I have some chicken breasts in the freezer, I don't know about much else though. But I gotta say, that does sound pretty damn good right now" he commented with a grin before turning his head slightly just in time to catch his gaze on him and the show that would proceed to happen. Watching Virgil nearly burn his lips, burn his crotch, and then the glorious color that came over his face? Well let's just say that Marcel was howling with laughter, grabbing his gut at the spectacle that just happened. It was obvious Marcel was laughing at Virgil, there was no way of being nice about it but after a good minute or so of laughing Marcel would finally calm down "That was... something Querido!" he'd chuckle a bit "Sorry if I'm just that much of a distraction for you!" Marcel would send the most mischievous of smirks as he purposely flexed his muscles a bit under the guise of stretching. He'd make sure to stretch his legs out a bit which would cause his jeans to begin to slide down just a bit with his boxers, it would only be any extra inch of skin but Marcel wanted to see what kind of reaction he could get from the larger man who seemed to be having some issues keeping his eyes on the road.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:30 am
Even when it was being directed at him, Marcel's laughter was still a beautiful sound. Especially when it wasn't held back, sounding rich and full of life. His cheeks puffed out a bit as he let out a loud huff when he finally stopped laughing. Virgil was pretty sure his face might just have turned a permanent shade of red. It hadn't, of course, but it certainly felt that way. That smirk didn't make him feel any better. Quite the opposite, actually. "Hush..." It was all he could say. What the Hispanic did next totally ruined much of his apology for being a distraction. Virgil swore underneath his breath as he watched the little show out of the corner of an eye, reducing his speed to go the actual speed limit rather than ten miles over it. Wonderful things could be done with just an inch of skin, like the reveal of the jut of a hip bone that had him inhaling sharply and glaring back at the highway in front of them. "You're not sorry at all..." Grumbling underneath his breath with no real annoyance, he tightened his hand around the steering wheel. Under the pretense of wiping ash off his jeans, he reached down to adjust that growing problem of his as discreetly as he could. His companion should count himself lucky that he was busy driving or else he might have found himself in a world of trouble. The way Marcel could make heat start to pool in his lower abdomen with just a simple look, gesture, or a word was both thrilling and, if he was being honest, kind of annoying. It wasn’t as if visiting that level of ardor a few times a day was exactly fun, especially when he couldn’t find the privacy to at least take the edge off. He had claimed he wasn’t all that well versed in the language of romance, and the brute was finding out he was actually quite thankful for that. If any more charm was employed by his companion, he was going to snap sooner rather than later. That thought had him snorting. Virgil needed give himself more credit. He wasn’t an easy egg to crack, after all. He did some stretching of his own, though only to relieve some of the tension in his body, as he changed hands on the wheel. His left grabbed hold of it as he extended his right arm to rest the hand on the back of the passenger headrest. ”Okay…chicken it is then…Guess we’ll just have to see what else ya have when we get there…” Like he hadn’t been thinking about pulling over so he could touch him, Virgil brought back up the subject of their dinner as he made the last turn for their destination.

( exit. )

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas