Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Making his way to the summer house, Tamesu nervously played with the straps on his bag before taking a moment to look around. No one was around which was good. He debated sitting inside but decided that it was too hot so he took one of the chairs out front and sighed contently

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 pm
Chia Toma

[imgrightUser Image[/imgright]

There he was... being his adorable self...

Then here was Ikotsku, who was stalking him as he usually did. Who could avoid him..? Who could ignore a structure like his own..? It was irritating how he couldn't even talk to him and he is now resorting to cleaver stalking. It was displeasuring and aggravating. But today all of that could change.

He makes his first steps to the Male and he feels his cheeks tint as he silently takes a seat next to him and looks over.

" Afternoon.." he grew bashful and sighed. He was such an idiot. How could he possibly have a conversation with him? He was not in the bit interesting, and he was awfully straightforward. Well, he got himself into this there is no escaping.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 am
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Having taken out one of his notebooks for his Cartooning class, Tamesu had been in the process of digging around in his bag that he had failed to notice that anyone had come to sit next to him. There again he had also completely failed to notice that he was being stalked either but that was just one of the strange oddities of life that existed with Tamesu.

Blinking as he was addressed, the silver eyed boy stared at his upper classman and felt a little on the unsure side but didn't want to come off as rude. "Good Afternoon," he managed to say rather than whisper, "I didn't think that many others came here."

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]

" Well, sometimes I do.." It wasn't a complete lie..in fact, he was always here when Tamesu was. He loved watching him draw.. watching him relax.. Call him creepy but, how else was he going to be with him..? He could hardly speak without coming off awkward and strange.
" I'm sorry if I'm disturbing." He apologised, quickly after his comment and finds himself more uncomfortable. This was a disaster. " So, I have still been looking for a roommate.." he starts hoping it wasn't too strange. " You just seemed nice, and I was hoping you would help me out.." was he pushing it..?! he didn't know what to say..!!

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Tamesu shook his head, "You're not disturbing me," he smiled just a touch, looking down at his fingers, "Normally people don't talk to me."

It was true, many tried to avoid him or moved away when he came by since he was a changeling. Blinking his eyes, Tamesu looked up in surprise towards the senior, "You want to room with me?"

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm
Chia Toma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

" Ah..yes." He said a bit more calm. No one else wanted..? He never thought such a creature would be ignored or un acknowledged. He smiled and tilted his head. " Well what do you say..? Do you thing..? We could stay in the same room..? I'm not a slob and I will respect your complaints.. Even the side you would like to sleep on.. " he really wanted to share a room with him.. His most cared for and treasured.. Man..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:29 pm
Prince Kuriko
He's so cute! *fluffles Ikotsku*
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

It was all a bit strange to Tamesu and for a second he felt like shying away from the other and hiding for a while again but the only way he could get over his shyness was to go and share a room with someone. Plus it would beat living in the multi-communal space he shared right now with a bunch of other first years.

Slowly he nodded, "As long as you don't mind...the weird stuff..." lightly he bit his lip. Being a changeling meant that sometimes things from the other side came through to visit him. Most were friendly but a few hadn't been.

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 pm
Chia Toma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

This was cute. He was worried about What Iko thought about him.
" I don't mind at all. infact, lets Go and..get set up together." He smiled again and reassured him that it would be fine. Then after that, he could confess.. And then after the confession, they would already be sharing a room.. He blushed for thinking so far and stood.
" Oh, I'm A senior By the way.. What grade are you in..? "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:53 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Blushing a little, Tamesu chuckled, "I'm a freshman." Wow this was certainly going to be interesting and he could probably get lots of homework help which was always a good thing in his opinion.

Though suddenly he remembered his manners and rose to bow to the other, "My name is Tamesu by the way." Seemed almost silly to be sharing a room with a guy whom he didn't knowo the name of.

Chia Toma

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:15 pm
Prince Kuriko

OOC: It's saying you posted but there's no post....*shrugs*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm
Chia Toma

" Sorry, I completely forgot I hadn't introduced myself.." He bowed as well. " You can call me Iko-kun or Senpai if it is easier. My name is a bit... Obnoxious." He stands straight and looks at Him tenderly. " Let's go?" He leads the way as he gets them registered for a room.  

Prince Kuriko

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 pm
Ooc: I'm sorry. And do we switch location to dorms?  
Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff