Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 pm
((Description to come later, when Champ has the time to do it as he likes))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:45 pm
((probably tomorrow....when I am feeling creative.))

Red Gypsy

Borias and Layla stepped through the portal, thankfully just down the way from his property. He held her hand as he walked with her.

"I hope the damage is not too bad....Leather and tools can be replaced easily, but if the house is bad.....that will take time."

Borias and Layla eventually came upon his shop. The letter he had received had been truthful to a point. Yes his home had been broken into and his home ransacked.

The only thing left was some wooden cutlery.

He moved through the home and inspecting it and making mental notes about what he needed to replace. As they made their way outside to the side of the house where his work shop and small store front was, he could see where the fire had been.

It was not so bad they would have to knock everything down. He shook his head. Whomever wrote the letter, over embellished.

"Hmm....the firepit was the origin....I bet whomever ransacked the place simply wanted to cook a meal and it got out of hand. Damage is not too bad."

He walked to the work shop where his leathers and his real bedroom was.

The leather was gone of course but it was intact. He was surprised they left the sturdy work table. Probably too heavy to lift and not worth it to chop it to bits.

He ran a hand across its smooth surface.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla followed him, softly agreeing with his assessment of the damage. When he stopped in his bedroom, she moved to get the packs off his back and set them aside.

"Replacing the leather won't be too hard. I can hunt and skin easily, though you'll have to show me how you work the skins into the leather you use," she offered softly as she looked around the room, grateful the bed hadn't been taken either. And that they'd been sent with new bedding for it.

She pulled the quiver from her hip and set on a hook on the wall then propped her bow below it as she moved closer to him with a small smile, "It's a good thing they sent us home with food, though. Remember, I can't cook," she teased him a bit, unable to help it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:00 pm
He smiled as he placed the pack of food on the table.
"Well, I can help cook. I do not mind doing so...perhaps I can teach you a bit of simple meals and how to prepare them."

He cupped her face and kissed her.

"We will make do. I know we will be able to."

He was about to say something, but then he stopped and scooped her up and sat her on the edge of the table.

"I am hungry....how about you?"

Borias gave her a sly smirk as he stood in front of her.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:23 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla made a small 'girly' 'eep' sound when he set her on the table, clearly not expecting that move. Then she shrugged it off and carried on the conversation, "Hopefully I don't burn anything while you're teaching me. I don't think the kitchen can handle another fire," she said with a bit of humor on the subject.

Then he asked if she was hungry and she frowned as she started to reach back for the basket they'd brought back. But she stopped when she noticed that smirk of his and turned back with a small frown.

That frown cleared when she 'got it', "Oh! Hungry..." she said softly as understanding hit her and she moved her hands up his chest to drape them over his shoulders with a small grin of her own, "It would be bad of me to let you starve... You'd waste away to nothing, wouldn't you..." she teased him back and leaned in for a kiss that showed her full acceptance on the subject of a 'meal'....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:09 pm
red Gypsy

Borias had to let out a laugh as she didn't quite get his meaning when he said he was hungry.

"I will have to remember to work on my subtle talk."

The centaur shifted and stood on two legs before her now.

"But then again....maybe not? You looked really cute as you blushed when you realized what I was really trying to say."

he placed his hands on her hips as she ran her hands up and along his chest before draping them over her shoulders. He rested his forehead and chuckled as she mentioned about him wasting away if he was left to starve.

"Yes...I would....my sausage would be no good if you were not around to sample it."

((Song plays as scene goes dark: "You and me baby ain't nothing mammals so lets do it how they do it on the discovery channel~"))  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:25 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla gave a soft pleased sigh when Borias carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed, finding herself slightly amazed he still had that much energy. She felt like a limp noodle right now.

She settled herself on the mattress with a small smile as she looked around the room, "I have some very fond memories of this bed. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get to lay in it as your mate," she said softly.

She'd been surprised that he'd laid down with her that first time, to help her get warm again after her first nightmare that night. And probably to keep her in the bed since she'd tried to sneak out that first time.

She gave a soft laugh over that memory as she looked up at him, "Alright now. Tell me the truth. Did you lay down with me that night to help me get warm again or to keep me in the bed?" she asked him, finding a bit of humor to the memory now.

Admittedly, she'd been pretty shaken after opening the door to see Zuko standing out in the rain at the edge of Borias' land. And she'd jumped when Borias had put his hand on her shoulder. But when he'd laid down next to her, she'd gotten her very first peaceful rest that night with him holding her. When they'd finally left for the elven realm and he'd left her there, she'd found herself missing the scent of leather that seemed to be a part of him, missing him holding her when she'd slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Borias set Layla down gently and went to set the lamp to low light in the room so it made for comfortable light. As she smiled softly and looked around the room, he smirked at her as she apologized for her taking so long to get in his bed as his mate.

"No need to apologize to me. You're in it now and we are laying together as mates. There is nothing to be sorry about. Here and now is the beginning of our future and that is all that matters."

He moved over to the bed and slid in beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

"It was a bit of both. I didn't want you cold and catching a cold and I selfishly wanted your body next to mine in my bed at least once. I wanted you to know that I was here for you and my home was and would always be open to you."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:22 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla loved watching him as he moved around the room, silently admitting that he seemed perfectly made for her. And the low light gleaming off the sweat that covered him didn't detract from his looks at all.

When he joined her in the bed and put his arms around her, she laid her head against his chest with a contented sigh and closed her eyes, "I had trouble sleeping after you left me in the elven realm. I missed having you next to me. I even missed the scent of leather," she admitted to him softly as she put her arm over his waist then silently listened to the strong beat of his heart.

With him holding her, she didn't need a blanket. She didn't even feel the coolness that was settling in as the sun went down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Borias stroked her hair as he held her close and she rested her head against his chest.

"I had trouble sleeping as well. I had nightmares....and when I would wake, I had to remind myself, I left you in the safest place I could."

He sighed.
"It was hard being here alone...before I had met you, it wasn't a problem. I had been on my own for quite some time. But when you lived here for a bit....your companionship soothed me and made me realize what I was missing in life.

I always expected to round a corner and see you...but you were not there....it was...difficult."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:34 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla tightened her arm around his waist, grateful to feel him holding her. But she knew she had to be honest with him about something, knowing he deserved it after everything that had happened.

"I knew I wouldn't be safe there. Not with Zuko alive. I knew he'd kill you if you stayed, though. I should have thought it out better. I had no idea he'd come after you here but I should have known he would. I should have warned you. When he'd said he'd killed you-" she had to stop talking at that point and closed her eyes tightly, knowing there were no words to describe how those words had made her feel.

After a few moments, she cleared her throat and raised her head so she could look at him, raising her hand to caress his cheek gently, "When I saw you that night, I thought you were a spirit come to haunt me for not warning you..." she admitted, hoping he'd understand why she hadn't told him the elven realm wasn't safe for her when she'd gone back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:17 pm
red gypsy

Borias listened to all she had to say and he sighed.

"Look....he almost killed me, but fate, and the goddess had other plans for me. I am well.....you should know first hand how well I am. Unless you wish to go for another few hours?"

He tried to joke but who knows if it would lighten her mood. As she caressed his cheek he looked down at her as he took her hand in his and kissed the inside of the palm.

"Even if I had died, I wouldn't haunt you. Perhaps try and do a ghost mating with you, but I would never be angry at you for something not your fault. "

He licked his lips as he took a breath.

"I am sorry.....I am sorry I left you in the elven realm....I should have been more understanding....or at least sought help at Sebastets castle.

But I cannot change the past and frankly I don't want to. We made it through it all together and we are in a better place now than we were before.

At least that is how I view it."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla listened to him and had to smile by the time he finished. She leaned in and gave him a light kiss then rested her head on his chest again, "You're right. We both survived. He's dead. And we're together. That's all that matters now," she said softly and let the sound of his strong heartbeat sooth her again.

"I love you, Borias..." she whispered softly. Then exhaustion took her over and she fell asleep like that before she knew what was happening.

She'd intended to stay awake for a while longer, to wait for him to go to sleep then see what she could do to clean up a bit and maybe hunt to surprise him. But 'fate' took a hand in things and sent her to sleep before she could do any of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:57 pm
red gypsy

"I love you too Layla. More than in any way that can be expressed."
He kissed her back and watched as she fell asleep.

The male centaur was basking in his happiness as he was mated to a beautiful woman and he had a future to look forward to with her by his side as he got his shop up and running again.

He silently thanked the goddess before he yawned and soon pulled a sheet up and over them, before he closed his eyes and he too went to sleep.

TOmorrow he would clean and see if any requests had been left for him while he had been away.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:17 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

The next morning, Layla woke up early. She smiled when she felt Borias holding her and carefully slipped out of the bed, not wanting him to wake up just yet. She stood beside the bed watching him sleep for a moment, unable to help herself.

But she shook herself a bit and moved out of the bedroom on silent feet. The first thing she did was start up the fire in the kitchen then set some water to heat up in a pot that had been sent with them. That much she could do without worry.

While the water heated, she unpacked the rest of the things they'd brought with them and cleaned up the mess they'd made at his work table, blushing the whole time but unable to stop grinning over it. As she worked, she kept refilling the water on the stove as she filled up the tub.

Once the table was clean, she set out the food they'd been sent with then cleaned herself up before she put on a silk robe and went in to wake him up.

She sat on the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss him then trailed her lips down to his neck, "Time to wake up, my love," she whispered to him softly then gave his neck a gentle n** as encouragement.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff