Iko-Kun and Tamesu's Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:39 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Chia Toma

Iko was actually laying in bed reading when he hears his room mate enter. He smiled and left the bed and jumped down to the main level where Tamesu was standing. " Y..your soaked..!!" He rushed for a towel and gave it too him before lending his sweats for Tamesu to wear. " H-here.." He was able to see his slim body and he blushed for looking so thoroughly. He looked away as he dressed and his attention we t to the cardboard box. " School work?" He asks turning to Tame in wonder.

Ooc: *chuckle*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:39 am
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Letting out a slight meep when the towel was wrapped around him, Tamesu smiled happily towards Iko, "It's raining outside," he supplied helpfully before drying himself off and changing into the offered clothes. They were a touch too big for him and the top hung low on his frame exposing his collar bones almost.

Gently he shook his head, "Not quite. It's an kitten that someone left out in the rain. I couldn't leave the poor thing there so I brought it home," pauses and blinks, "That is okay right?"

OOC: gah! so sorry, I have been stoved off this past week with work and other stuff that I've not had a lot of time to catch up on things.  

Chia Toma

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces